Womanity Eau pour Elles (2012)

Womanity Eau pour Elles is a perfume by Mugler / Thierry Mugler for women and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesStrawberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesCaviar, White fig
Base Notes Base NotesLake water

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 28.01.2019.

8.0 6.0 8.0 7.5/10

Strawberry and Fig
Womanity Eau pour Elles is a little sweeter than the original but overall not too different. Like the original I get mainly figue, and strawberry in this one. I don't get much caviar or sea water notes in this one or the original. If you already possess the original, and you're not particularly into strawberry, I don't see the point of purchasing it, though it's still good. The longevity is 7h+ and the sillage is moderate.

Originally written in 2013
10.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

"Womanity" goes gentle
When "Womanity" was first unleashed on the perfume world, reactions were mixed, ranging from euphoric to disgusted. The controversial fragrance with incredibly polarising power is too loud and "weird" for many people and I guess that's one of the reasons Thierry Mugler came up with "Womanity Eau pour Elles" in 2012, a lighter, fresher version of the ultra-tenacious "Womanity". The "Eau" is not as high-powered as you might expect, on the contrary, it is fruity and soft, I can smell strawberry and a sultry mix of white fig. The notorious "caviar note" is present, but keeps quiet and remains in the background. "Womanity Eau" convinces me with its deliciousness, with its haunting echo of the sea and its unusually gentle mélange of ingredients I know from the Eau de Parfum version (which I don't like as much as this summery flanker). Give it a try if you think that "Womanity EdP" is unbearable. You might be pleasantly surprised.
10.0 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Womanity swallowing fruits
I had a quite rare moment in my life: I had a whole day to do what I want to do. Free time for myself and for enjoying the life. So I spent the day in perfumeries.
After wearing Womanity for years (almost since the release), I had already possibility to test Womanity Eau Pour Elles. The first sniff is so fresh and almost so attacking as Womanity's, but for my nose it felt much more fruity. I could mainly compare it to apple, not a green one, but a yellow-mellow one.

As it is shriveling from my skin, the difference between W. Eau Pour Elles and the Womanity is bigger and bigger. I am convinced, that Eau Pour Elles was born from the idea to make Womanity presentable, consolidated parfume. The base notes are especially delicate and refined, fitting to an elegant young lady. Rather seemed to be floral than anything else. In my humble opinion it is confusing from a parfume possessing the name "Womanity". Surprising mix of courage (top notes) and opportunism (heart and base notes). It is definitely a good quality and well-composed fragrance, but not enough wild to my taste.

After sniffing dozens of brands, that you can buy everywhere, Womanity Eau Pour Elles is still outstanding and remains in the memory.

Erdbeere#weiße Feige#Kaviar#Salzwasser
by pudelbonzo
by Rosedusoir
by Rosedusoir

Popular Mugler / Thierry Mugler

Alien (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Angel (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler / Thierry Mugler A*Men / Angel Men by Mugler / Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler / Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Womanity (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Aura (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Alien Man by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Innocent by Mugler / Thierry Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Alien (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler / Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler / Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Shot / Pure Energy by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée by Mugler / Thierry Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler / Thierry Mugler