Arabian Passion

Arabian Passion by Thomas Kosmala
Arabian Passion is a perfume by Thomas Kosmala for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is animal-powdery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Thomas Kosmala

Top Notes Top NotesSaffronSaffron CardamomCardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose PatchouliPatchouli FrankincenseFrankincense
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber OudOud SandalwoodSandalwood
No ratings yet.
Submitted by Essy07, last update on 09.01.2022.

Different
This is my first review on Parfumo.

I'll start off by saying I got interested in Thomas kosmala because of no. 10. One of the best performing fragrances o have ever encountered which didn't lose its form in it's quest for performance.

Now to this, I got this over Christmas and must say it is very different And completely unique to anything I've ever smelled. I might even go further to say this is a masterpiece.

The first word I'd use to explain this is DRY
It smells dry, but natural as well. The woods smell as how woods should smell, dry.
But not woody in the typical woody note way, different

The amber saffron notes are also well captured and amazing. Frankly I don't get the oud in it even though It was a blind buy mainly on the reputation of Thomas kosmala and the idea of what his oud would be like. When I didn't get the usual oud note I'm used to I was surprised, but turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

Worth a blind buy
And great overall

Popular by Thomas Kosmala

Nọ 4 - Après L'Amour by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 8 - Tonic Vert by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 9 - Bukhoor by Thomas Kosmala Musk Õtone by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 6 - Brume Radieuse by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 7 - Le Sel de la Terre by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 1 - Tonic Blanc by Thomas Kosmala Lune d'Ambre by Thomas Kosmala Bliss in Paradise by Thomas Kosmala A Never Ending Love by Thomas Kosmala Song in the Wind by Thomas Kosmala Black Oud by Thomas Kosmala Light of Grace by Thomas Kosmala White Oud by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 2 - Sève Nouvelle by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 3 - Crépuscule Ardent by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 5 - Frénésie by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 10 - Désir du Coeur by Thomas Kosmala