Bliss in Paradise

Bliss in Paradise by Thomas Kosmala
8.3 / 10 2 Ratings
Bliss in Paradise is a perfume by Thomas Kosmala for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is leathery-smoky. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot SaffronSaffron
Heart Notes Heart Notes PatchouliPatchouli FrankincenseFrankincense LabdanumLabdanum
Base Notes Base Notes OudOud AmberAmber LeatherLeather
Submitted by Essy07, last update on 02.07.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Interesting
Very Interesting Creation.

Well blended I must say. Smells very different as well. The product description does it justice, you won't be out of place feeling like you're walking through an opulent space. That feel of walking through a newly Italian marble tiled space.

The notes are quite muted. Nothing jumps or claws at you while it's on you. Just whiffs here and there.

The performance is a bit on and off for me though. First time it was everywhere, and the next time I couldn't tell if I even used it at all. Maybe it's my nose.
I suppose the notes may have been done that way to be present and not offend. I like to physically feel my perfume beside me. So that's where I'm coming from.
It lasts on clothes 2 days easy. Kept wondering what was smelling, then saw the shirt I wore in the corner.

It smells very potent from the bottle, however I'm not so sure how much of a scent trail it actually leaves.
Sure there's a chance it immerses you in its bubble and that's why it is difficult for me.

I have experienced Kosmala on others, so i'm pretty sure this works.
One thing tho, it smells real good.

Whooah
I recently bought this in london, i musy admit its one hell of a perfume, its deep dark mysterious and smooth , its complex n changes as the time passess by. A head turner, even a average looking guy wud smell sexy with this. Longevity over the roof for the whole day untill u take back to back showers, a very super duper blockbuster release from thomas kosmala. Oud n deep dark leather takes u to the modern charm of a new age. Let this perfume do the taking for you.

1 short view on the fragrance
Garry22Garry22 8 months ago
The next big hype will soon be there to this

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Thomas Kosmala

Nọ 4 - Après L'Amour by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 8 - Tonic Vert by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 6 - Brume Radieuse by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 9 - Bukhoor by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 7 - Le Sel de la Terre by Thomas Kosmala Arabian Passion by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 1 - Tonic Blanc by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 10 - Désir du Coeur by Thomas Kosmala Musk Õtone by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 2 - Sève Nouvelle by Thomas Kosmala Lune d'Ambre by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 11 - Super Amber by Thomas Kosmala A Never Ending Love by Thomas Kosmala Song in the Wind by Thomas Kosmala Black Oud by Thomas Kosmala Light of Grace by Thomas Kosmala White Oud by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 3 - Crépuscule Ardent by Thomas Kosmala Nọ 5 - Frénésie by Thomas Kosmala