Charm Club - Charm Rose 2010

Charm Club - Charm Rose by Thomas Sabo
Charm Club - Charm Rose is a perfume by Thomas Sabo for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesClementine nectarClementine nectar Yellow plumYellow plum Peach blossomPeach blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesAlpine hedge rose Chinese rose JasmineJasmine MagnoliaMagnolia Musk rose Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesBrazilian rosewoodBrazilian rosewood VanillaVanilla AmberAmber Tonka beanTonka bean Indian sandalwoodIndian sandalwood

Submitted by Kittycat, last update on 06.01.2022.

2.5

Peppery Woods
I was rather circumspect about buying this perfume, but when I saw a second hand half-bottle for sale on eBay for £5 including postage, I felt it was worthwhile to sample this. I am a self-confessed rose lover! Roses are regal, sweet and fragrant. With the talk of a possible urinous note, I wasn't sure what to expect of CHARM ROSE.

Upon first application this is a slightly juicy, peppery wood. I can vaguely make out some sort of rose, but it is extremely faint. I was surprised to see that there is no pepper listed in the notes here as this has a very pronounced peppery quality to it. I can only assume that it is the rosewood that is mimicking black pepper to some degree. The clementine nectar is evident as a juicy, vague orange within the pepper. I am pleased to report that I get no urinous quality at all, but I can understand that the peppery rosewood and clementine could simulate the pungency of ammonia.

To be honest this is a bit of a weird perfume. It neither has a strong enough rose note for me to understand why it is called "Charm Rose", nor is it pleasant enough for me to want to wear it again. I usually enjoy woody perfumes, pepper is good in a lot of fragrances and fruits and roses should make this a big winner. But it misses being pleasant, it is just totally strange. I'm glad that this was so cheap as I shan't be wearing it and shall definitely try and fob it off on someone else.

CHARM ROSE is the loner in the corner of the diner that doesn't want to mix with anyone. This loner is rather odd and isolated, they keep themselves to themselves and don't make many friends.

What smells?
I got a beautiful necklace with an even more beautiful pendant (Thomas Sabo) from my darling. We left the store, and after a few minutes I smelt something really stinky! It has been the paper bag with its bow tie - inside my new treasuries. The salesgirl scented it. My boyfriend already had realized the smell of urine in the shop.

by Blödel
by Blödel
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular by Thomas Sabo

Charm Club - Forever by Thomas Sabo Eau de Karma by Thomas Sabo Eau de Karma Happiness by Thomas Sabo Rebel at Heart - Dark Woods by Thomas Sabo Charm Club - Charm Rose Intense by Thomas Sabo Glam 'n Soul by Thomas Sabo Charm Club - Charm Kiss by Thomas Sabo Rebel at Heart - Gentle Woods by Thomas Sabo Charm Club - Charm Rose Summer by Thomas Sabo Rebel at Heart by Thomas Sabo Charm Club - Charm Rose Beach by Thomas Sabo Charm Club - Hello by Thomas Sabo