Orange Blossom (2015)

Orange Blossom by Thorn & Bloom

Orange Blossom is a popular perfume by Thorn & Bloom for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is oriental-sweet. It is still in production.

Jennifer Botto

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Honey
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Narcissus
Base Notes Base NotesBlond tobacco, Patchouli, Cedarwood

Submitted by Calista, last update on 25.02.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Meggi
When childlike curiosity is punished..
Visit from Berlin. "We still have a sandwich left from the ride, would anyone like it?" Curious, what such a "Stulle" might be wonderfully, I announced myself and then unfortunately had to chew an old edge. A similar experience followed when my grandparents asked my brother and me: "Do you actually like organic malt? I understood 'beer malt' and thought that the two of them - typical old people (i.e. everything from about Ü20) - simply had no idea about some things and meant "malt beer". "Sure, we like it!" The next time we visited, there was a pot of this funny syrup with which the children had been maltreated for generations (https://goo.gl/images/78kA5Q). Well, it's probably better than cod liver oil...

To the fragrance: Wax and resin in honey? Orange blossom honey, on the threshold to liqueur, downright bitter, quickly roughened by patchouli and darkened by tobacco because of me. It's almost medical. I'm thinking of the aforementioned 'organic malt', an impression that accompanies me throughout the morning and makes the scent oscillate strangely between edible and not edible.

In addition, 'Orange Blossom' is gradually broken down into a more orange and a more waxy part. Finally, in the middle stands our earthy, in context almost refreshing Patchouli.

Very idiosyncratic, but at least successful to the extent that I constantly feel the urge to smell. I'm just not quite sure whether I think it's a perfume or just something exciting in general. Orange Blossom' also has a little bit of a Christmassy room fragrance. Above all, this is due to the waxy background noise, which natural fragrances of this kind like to show. In association with Orange, certain associations can hardly be avoided.

In the afternoon the meanwhile candied orange gets a slight sting. It is then put back in the cupboard. Or - another trace - it is now hastily served in a wooden bowl. In other words: The centre of gravity of the fragrance shifts slightly. The orange emphasizes its bitter-compact side a little more and wood becomes clearer. The basic character of the bid does not change as a result.

Conclusion: Soon it will be Christmas time!

I'd like to thank the robins for rehearsing.

Popular Thorn & Bloom

Evergreen by Thorn & Bloom Stranger in the Cherry Grove by Thorn & Bloom Orange Blossom by Thorn & Bloom Indigo by Thorn & Bloom Limestone by Thorn & Bloom Bird of Paradise by Thorn & Bloom Citrine by Thorn & Bloom Savage Garden by Thorn & Bloom Wild Rose by Thorn & Bloom