Tiffany & Co. (2017)

Tiffany & Co. by Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. is a perfume by Tiffany & Co. for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 13.10.2019

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Vittoria Ceretti, Julia Nobis, Achok Majak and Georgina Grenville, photographed by Steven Meisel.

9.0 6.0 6.0 7.0/10

Time is the secret
Ui, my nose seemed to have thought at the first sniff on my wrist right after spraying on and contracted insulted. But that's really fresh, she wanted to tell me.
And indeed, my brain promptly reacted to my nose as if they had colluded, causing a slight headache to flare up. Just as if both of them wanted to tell me that I know about their sensitivity to certain odors or - to specify it - especially to iris-heavy odors.
But I didn't want my nose or my brain to win without a fight and refused to scrub my wrist clean and smelly under warm water and put them off for a while.
And lo and behold: After a really hard scent start determined by the iris, the green mandarin comes with a hint of musk and takes the killing momentum from the iris. The scent becomes fresher and purer, and the nose and brain can also be soothed, the headache disappears and both let the wrist wander to the nose every now and then to sniff at it.
As a conclusion: Not my favourite fragrance, not my first choice either, but a pure, fresh and very adult fragrance, which at least needs some time for me to enjoy the fragrance.
8.0 5.0 6.0 8.5/10

All you need is love
Another women's fragrance I've seen in commercials. A moderate spot with cover of All you need is love. He often ran in commercials. The original spot lasts about 1 minute, was probably shortened due to cost reasons.
Tiffany & Co, a brand unknown to me. In the fragrance area not many fragrances are registered here. Thanks to Google I know that it is a relatively expensive jewelry brand from the States. Basically a designer fragrance. That's why I was a bit irritated when I looked at the prices just for fun: 75ml already have a rough MFK level of about 120 Euro in most shops. There are also such high-priced fragrances among the designers, although they are rather rare. I have known the fragrance for a long time, now I got a sample of this fragrance with my last fragrance order.

The specified pyramid is not complete. I found another one that I think makes sense after some tests:
Head: green mandarin, bergamot, lemon
Heart: Iris, rose, peach, black currant
Base: Musk, Patchouli

It begins typically citric-fresh. Reminds me strongly of Versaces verses and MFK's clean scents. He's got a nice softener vibe, just like he's in Petit Matin. Quite successful, the opening. Especially with ladies I like to smell scents a la Versense. You have something good, but still enough sex appeal. Perfect for summer and everyday life. The opening goes slightly towards MFK, but is less unisex here.
Flowery and powdery notes are active early and intensify after about 1 hour. From then on, the citric notes are pushed into the background as a source of freshness, and the fragrance is floral, powdery and fruity. Iris, slightly powdery with a floral touch. The rose is not really present, but it could do its part. The peach and currant note is very successful here. For me, two fruity notes that radiate great femininity. Even though fruits are active here, the fragrance is not too fruity since it predominates in the fresh floral notes. He's almost gone to the base again. Very discreet Sillage and not worth mentioning.
Performance is also the problem for me. Especially in the price-performance ratio. Already after 2-3 hours it is very weak and little perceptible. I expect a lot more for this price. Then you can go straight to MFK's Petit Matin, Aqua Universalis/forte, Aqua Celestia or to the much cheaper Versace Versense. Also with flowery-fresh scents the ladies have a better choice, also in clearly lower price ranges.

A pity from the fragrance, because this fragrance has extremely good beginnings. In my 8.0 rating, price and performance are not included.
9.0 5.0 5.0 6.5/10

An aquamarine made perfume
I was attracted by this gem-bottle on the shelf of the drugstore where I usually go looking for my fragrance: my mind went immediately to the cult movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's" with the classy and wonderful Audrey Hepburn and to the precious jewels of this historical Maison.
So, I took this bottle which seemed an aquamarine and I sprayed the scent: immediately the fresh citrusy notes of the mandarine came to my nose giving me a very refreshing sensation, then I smelled a very soft and classy iris heart, neither bitter nor too powdery, but extremely clean . Then, after a few hours I smelled the musky base, light but anyway noticeable. I didn't smell the patchouli , I don't know why.
This perfume is light, pure, cristalline and make me think to the water . It's perfect as day scent in the hot season but it could be worn by night too in the hottest nights. Unfortunately, in comparison to the high price the longevity isn't so good and the sillage average to weak. What a pity. The multifaceted bottle is a gem, in teh style of the most beautiful and classy Tiffany's creations.

Anessa 13 months ago
After the breakfast, you can wash the croissant flakes off your fingers with the floral liquid soap making your hands smell cool and clean.+1
DorothyGrace 23 months ago
Very strange, soapy, laundry musks, dirty musks. A bit of egg sandwich vibe. Redundant to say didn't work on me.+1
6.0
0.0

by LaVioletta
by LaVioletta
Dekoration am Weihnachtsbaum 2018 im Bahnhof St. Pancras, London, sponsored by Tiffany
by AmyAmy
by AmyAmy
by Lizzy89
by Lizzy89

Popular Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. Intense by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany for Men (Cologne) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany (Eau de Parfum) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. Sheer by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Love for Him by Tiffany & Co. Trueste by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Love for Her by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany for Men Sport Cologne by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany (Parfum) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany for Men (After Shave) by Tiffany & Co. Pure Tiffany by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany (Eau de Toilette) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany for Men (Cologne Concentrée) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany (Voile Parfumé) by Tiffany & Co. Sheer Tiffany (Solid Perfume) by Tiffany & Co. Sheer Tiffany (Eau de Parfum) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany (Solid Parfum) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. Limited Edition by Tiffany & Co.