Tiffany & Co. Intense (2018)

Tiffany & Co. Intense by Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. Intense is a new perfume by Tiffany & Co. for women and was released in 2018. The scent is powdery-floral. It is being marketed by Coty.

Daniela Andrier

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin leaf, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.08.2019

9.0 6.0 8.0 7.5/10

He's got something!
You're being flooded with commercials for the Tiffany water right now. Shop windows, TV, magazines and so on...
All right, let's do this. In my favorite perfumery for a short chat, sprayed on, let work.

Tiffany intense launches Irispuderig. Very nice prelude and that remains so for the time being. However, it changes completely in the base and becomes sweeter, warm and creamy. Benzoin and amber close creamy and soft. I also sniff patchouli at the end. So sweet, creamy, earthy and cuddly. This is where I like it best.

The shelf life is good. I'd set him up at eight hours. The silage does not fill the room but is pleasant.

It is now in my collection. I like it, but I actually don't use it very often
7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Brunch
Well, what was he difficult to get the promised specimen of Tiffany's new release !

Allegedly it was ready for me, but I wouldn't find it until the third P store.

After this gondelei was actually a breakfast at Tiffany's due.

The clock was already suggesting brunchtime - and indeed Intense fits into this time of day.
This breakfast is more sumptuous than the previous one, but still not opulent.
Fortunately, intense transparency has also been preserved, which I also appreciate in the predecessor.

Now I am served sweeter - perhaps with a fluffy pancake, delicately sprinkled with maple syrup.
But nothing that is full of paper, but melts easily on the tongue or in the nose.

The green mandarin leaf is well powdered with iris, but the fragrance remains supple and does not become dull - dry.
Amber provides sweet creaminess .

Intense can keep up well with its predecessor, is even a step ahead in terms of expression.

A sympathetic day companion who I like to have around me
8.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Winter Tiffany?
I own the older sister of the light blue Tiffanys.
Accordingly, I was curious about a test of the Intense Version - the first time I sprayed in a hurry on a test strip - and was immediately fixed.

Dry powder iris came into my nose, a fragrance that I have decayed unrestrainedly.
Fresh like the light blue older sister, this did not smell, rather intensively, something for cooler days. And - the comparison to "Dior Homme" occurred to me; but a little less sweet, lighter, without masculine attitude.

Of course this perfume had to be tested on the skin!
And immediately: the powderris cloud! The madness, the perfume almost landed in the shopping basket.
However, I already own some iris classics, so I decided not to give in to the desire to have urge at first and let the whole thing develop first.

The iris cloud soon disappears to my disappointment, sweet but indefinable scents appear.
I had been looking forward to Benzoe as well. We already know Iris and also Benzoedüfte from Daniela Andrier, who is able to set these fragrances in scene elegantly alone or also in combination, as we know perfumes and Parfumos.

Here, however, I cannot smell the benzoin, it is rather an ambry, slightly fruity, sweet impression in the foreground, which represents the end of the fragrance development.
No question about it, it's not base. A fragrance for young and experienced women. Not playful.

For me, however, the beautiful prelude flattens out enormously and loses originality. To be honest, I'd rather put on "Dior Homme" or one of the Andrier´schen Pradas in winter, which, although they've been on the market for quite some time, are more macronious.

Jazzy76 55 days ago
This aquamarine shaped precious bottle hides a wonderful powdery jus smelling of old lipsticks. The sillage is discrete good . A classy gem
10.0

Gladiolen-Blütenleiter..... Ich wusste gar nicht mehr, wo ich die Zwiebeln überall vergraben hatte, und nun stehen sie mit 1,50 m Höhe hier und da und dort und bieten einer solchen Miniatur ein schönes Plätzchen...
by Santalwalti
ein süßer Fratz, der es sich im Rosenbogen bequem gemacht hat... (danke dir, liebe Lilau)
by Santalwalti
by Amylovesyou
by Amylovesyou
by Malaga
by Malaga

Popular Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany for Men (Cologne) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. Intense by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany (Eau de Parfum) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. Sheer by Tiffany & Co. Trueste by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany for Men Sport Cologne by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany (Parfum) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany for Men (After Shave) by Tiffany & Co. Pure Tiffany by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany (Eau de Toilette) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany for Men (Cologne Concentrée) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany (Voile Parfumé) by Tiffany & Co. Sheer Tiffany (Solid Perfume) by Tiffany & Co. Sheer Tiffany (Eau de Parfum) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Love for Her by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany (Solid Parfum) by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Co. Limited Edition by Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Love for Him by Tiffany & Co.