She Came To Stay by Timothy Han Edition Perfumes

She Came To Stay is a perfume by Timothy Han Edition Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Timothy Han

Top Notes Top NotesGeranium, Basil, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesIndonesian clove, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vetiver, Labdanum, Oakmoss, Cedarwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.08.2019

6.0/10

Tinctureall
..... and she took me with her
She came bounding into my senses, her new cedar basket over her arms which were full of herbs, spices and citrus balms. She didn't pause to say hello, just pushed my face hard into the green and herbal blooms, all just crushed and a little harsh from their recent picking. The fresh green air lingered in her hair. No sooner than I could catch my breath and get a rest from the heady herbal aromatics, she grabbed me by the hand and led me back into the forest from whence she had just come. We ran joyfully through the forest herbs and ferns, crushing all the new geraniums beneath our feet. We came to a clearing and flopped down in amongst all the moss and the strongly moulding leaves. Breathing fast and deep with the intoxicating forest floor swirling around us. A strong breeze of minty fresh air floated over our bodies whilst we lay in our crushed herbal bed of mingled aromatics and woods. She pulled a flask, took a swig and passed it to me. A dark liquid stung my throat. It was zwack unicum and neat. The mixture of minty herbal breeze, forest and the heady bitter alcohol swirled into my senses. I fell back into the moss and slept. The intensity of all these things fading from my senses all too fast...... a waxy memory replaced them like a dream of a fragrant candle.

by RoMi58