Andromeda by Tiziana Terenzi
Bottle Design: Tiziana Terenzi
Andromeda (Tiziana Terenzi)

Andromeda is a perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ylang-ylang, Mown grass, Water jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily, Violet leaf, Damask rose, Pear nectar, White heliotrope, Peach
Base Notes Base NotesCoconut powder, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka bean, Cashmere, Ebony, Sugar powder

Submitted by Michael, last update on 31.12.2018

Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Ancient Astronomy 2015 - The innocent daughter
Andromeda, daughter of Cassiopeia, was forced to pay for her mother's actions through no fault of her own. Since the kingdom was threatened by the flood and the sea serpent, her father sought counsel from an oracle. The only way to soothe the sea serpent was the sacrifice of Andromeda. Without further ado, she was chained to a rock and was to suffer a cruel fate. But fortunately for her, Perseus came rushing to rescue her. He demanded, however, that she should become his wife. The parents agreed, and so he beat the monster with Medusa's severed head and wanted to marry Andromeda shortly thereafter. However, as expected, Andromeda was one of those classic game balls of Greek antiquity. Originally she was promised to her uncle Phineus, who in the face of changed circumstances, reclaimed the hand of his niece and sparked a fight with his followers at the wedding. But here, too, Perseus defeated the attackers thanks to Medusa's head and petrified Phineus.

Here it is also the case that the fragrance resembles the namesake goddess. She is fresh and youthful, at first very green and immature. Moisturized by dew with an invigorating effect. She is like a tender bud that still has to blossom. She has to shape herself until she becomes what she is. At this point, in fact, still innocent and blank. The gentle lightheartedness that can do no mischief. But her possible ruin weighs in as well. The danger of the floods gnaws at her legs, but doesn't manage to devour her. Well, every plant needs water to thrive. From the bud ripens a juicy fruit that trumps the beauty of her mother and allows a positive end. With Perseus she leads a happy and long life until death. She became a better and less conceited woman.
Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10
until nothing remains
It's a cross with us, with Ambroxan and me.
A big, dark, heavy cross.
As big and dark as the love that met me like a sledgehammer in Sentifique's "Testostérone".
Who made me sniff and languish for this black, heavy cloth, so powerfully male spicy, the indecent thought chased through areas north and south.
I then met him again and again on my own skin and that of a stranger, again and again, more and more often - and out of power became superiority, out of urge distress, the dense darkness increasingly took my breath away and made love flee far and wide.
Because it seems omnipotent, this ambroxan, imperious and possessive, no longer wanting to leave skin and even more hair - olfactory stalking comes to my mind, which is an exaggeration, of course, but that's just how it is sometimes when love goes.

A fragrance that contains Ambroxan only conveys this to me and my nose: Ambroxan.
"Thou shalt have no other notes beside me!"
They may be flowers and fruits, woods or resins, consecrated or tarred smoke - they have no chance to unfold on me, to reach my nose and my brain.
At the very beginning perhaps still, moments only - then there is some bitter green, a breath of fine floweriness, a little aldehyde, whatever is listed.
Two breaths, maybe three - already the dark force rolls up, a tsunami, a hurricane, covers everything, everything until nothing remains more than dark spice smoke hot.

It's the same with me, again and again, it's the same with "Andromeda".
The pyramid shows me such wonderful notes, such delicate flowers, such juicy-sweet fruit.
I can read them, if I loved them, I would certainly love them if we had the slightest chance of a rendezvous.
At the very beginning there is a hint of green, of stem green, rasp green, bitter green - but only very far away from me, at least an arm's length away.
This may be the man who shares life and limb with me - "it smells like gardening, quite hard, and like skin that needs a shower".
But when he gets closer and still much closer, then he smells only "stinging dark poison - go wash it off, it's not healthy!".

All this, I know it well, is due to me, to my skin - to the love that Ambroxan probably has for me, which I, on the other hand, cannot reciprocate, no longer.
It's too much, too big, too deep, takes too much possession, won't let go of me.
She clings firmly to her skin and hair, for days, many showers, in the heat even more than in the snow.
That almost hurts a bit.
And I'm not Anastasia.

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Maremma by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi White Fire by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi XIX March by Tiziana Terenzi Ecstasy by Tiziana Terenzi Andromeda by Tiziana Terenzi Draco by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Arethusa by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Casanova by Tiziana Terenzi Al Contrario by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Saiph (Extrait de Parfum) by Tiziana Terenzi