Cassiopea 2015

Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi
Bottle Design Tiziana Terenzi
Cassiopea is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesPassion fruitPassion fruit
LemonLemon
BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
FernFern
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnationCarnation
Tea roseTea rose
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
Tonka beanTonka bean
MuskMusk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 19.01.2022.

Very fruity feminine fragrance
Cassiopea is definitely a female fragrance. I could not imagine wearing this one, but I find it quite potent and sexy on my wife. As one can anticipate from the notes list, this fragrance is very fruity, sweet and floral. Top notes are relatively fresh, with passion fruit being the most prominent one. Generally I like blackcurrant in perfumes, it is quite an unique note, but I can hardly detect it here. After the initial fruity blast one can smell the sweet-floral heart on a creamy woody-musc base. To me the fragrance smells very natural and well blended. The longevity and sillage are great so be careful on the sprayer. In the same time this could also be a negative thing. My wife actually gave up of wearing this one because it is too strong and "aggressive" even with only a couple of sprays so that she doesn't enjoy wearing it. I would not agree that it smells fresh and clean. For example, if you imagine Chanel Chance eau fraiche being a fresh fragrance, Cassiopea is nowhere near. It is much sweeter and heavier formulation. We should maybe give it a one more chance, but it could be that we are going to get rid of this one. Oh yea, the presentation and the bottle are great, but I think that you really have to love this fragrance to get over the price tag.
Clean elegance
Cassiopea is my second Terenzi fragrance and I have to start by saying that it is my absolute favorite especially with the current weather (pretty humid and high humidity in our area). But beware, Cassiopea is not a conventional coconut and bergamot/lemon & rum infused scent cocktail. But rather a fresh, clean slightly soapy summer scent.
In the top note I definitely notice the passion fruit, which remains for me also in the drydown, lily of the valley, very light tonka bean & musk round out the fragrance. For me it's more of a slightly feminine scent, although the right man will definitely rock it too! Cassiopea holds with me also quite long 6-8 hours and is clearly perceptible until the next hair washing.
For me, Cassiopea is actually not a typical summer fragrance and maybe just therefore exactly the right for hot days. I perceive Cassiopea as very clean and slightly soapy, which I find very pleasant on hotter days, because I really have the feeling to smell freshly showered all day. The sillage is rather average, but the longevity is above average for me. Cassiopea is for me but by no means only a summer fragrance, it can be worn wonderfully throughout the year and simply makes a good mood. Perfect for everyday life and office, as he is a real crowd pleaser and no one will notice negatively.
The white bottle is beautiful, white also fits just wonderfully to the perfume, very high quality work great heavy closure with gold decorations uuuuand very important for me the her perfume, no matter how much ml, likes to have in her handbag: there is an extra travel closure / cap.

Compliments: I have already received quite a few compliments for the fragrance, but all consistently from the female side.
On new paths
Well, actually, you don't fit into my scent world at all.

Your fruit.
It's so smooth, it's so pureed, it's so strained.
There's no seeds, there's no pulp.
You don't seem artificially sugared to me.
Sure, you're already sweet. Much sweeter than I usually like it. There is nothing with tart features, moss or something.
But don't I feel like you're gumming up my pores and nose.

Your dark berries bring some pear to me, too. And I have the feeling, the one or other small green leaf could also have been whirled with through the blender. But only briefly, there was then probably well strained afterwards.

And while I'm still at the fruit cream, there come blossoms and merge with the fruit. So a very small aromatic spice nuance they have. And I must say, that suits you excellently.

A little bit warmer you get. So not that there was even the hint of cool or anything before. No, there's a softly drawn vanilla note coming in. It happens quite slowly. You're taking your time. And to me, you're also showing a hint of amaretto. Not that you have any kind of alcoholic tinge. No, it's more like just the smell without the percentages. And even a little creamier you seem to me now also.

Actually. Why actually?
Creamy summer gourmand
A wonderfully complex fragrance with great quality!
Before I start to describe the fragrance, again a huge thank you to dear Mel for the sample:) Love?

To the fragrance:
Immediately after spraying on a true fruit bomb comes to meet, sweet and creamy already in the prelude. Inevitably jump me the Garnier Fructis- hair shampoos in thoughts, as well as the Erba Gold of Xerjoff, what I was allowed to test a short time ago (do not know the normal Erba Pura yet, but apparently smells not very different?!).
The individual fruits I can not really make out, in any case, it smells very tropical for me, mangoes, passion fruit, even peach (even if the notes are not all in there).
The shampoo note bothers me a bit, makes everything a bit fresher, but that's it. Fortunately, this note spoils quickly and the fragrance becomes gourmandig. The creaminess increases, from minute to minute it becomes fluffier and creamier, like a delicious ice cream dessert, my beloved Solero from childhood comes to mind. I land mentally directly in the summer, on vacation in a warm country.
And now, at the latest, I am finally satisfied, because I have finally found a summery cream scent. Had been looking for a long time! Most fragrances I had tested were fresh and smelled similar to sunscreen, which I rather dislike. Cassiopea is different, ultimately it's more sweet than fresh and more dessert cream than sunscreen.
That's why Cassiopea is definitely a gourmand for me, a summer gourmand to be more precise, even if it fits just as well into autumn.
The floral notes are very subtle and can only be glimpsed. Lily of the valley I smell but out. The further time he becomes for me v.a. simply more and more creamy.
İn the base is then moreover pudriger and the base notes set in.
A Tonka- fan I'm now really not, but here it is exceptionally so wonderfully discreet that it does not bother me at all. Sandalwood is mMn even more discreet, hardly noticeable, I think. Not really woody, but rather from its creamy side. In addition, Cassiopea is calmer in the base, gets a very well-groomed smelling touch as I find and you smell like freshly showered (without smelling very much like shampoo).
The individual notes are subtle, I don't find any note very dominant, which I like immensely about Cassiopea. Also find that it is not at all intrusive or loud.
At the point I would like to emphasize again what a great quality the fragrance has, it does not last extremely long with me, but has a great, unobtrusive sillage!
Finally, a fragrance to melt away remains. So delicious and just perfect for the warm days. The fragrance also makes me very happy, an absolute mood booster for me. And even though they all smell very different, Cassiopea gives me the same feelings as Bal d'Afrique or Santal Complet. I just feel incredibly comfortable and enveloped in a creamy cloud.
And like the other fragrances above, Cassiopea is definitely still wearable in the fall.
Am glad to have found a beautiful gourmand for the summer, which may hopefully soon move in with me!
MelOn
Sweet creamy and fruity dessert cream
When spraying comes directly a large surge of tropical passion fruit iced tea against. You think "mmh delicious very refreshing". But this is immediately sweet sticky underpinned, probably by the tonka bean and currant. Immediately after that I notice the strong lily of the valley note, which I like a lot. Now the fragrance becomes a little soapy-fresh by the tea rose and also the currant I perceive more acidic. In the base it continues to be sweet, much warmer and creamier and really very gourmand. In itself already somehow beautiful, but a bit too sweet. As a result, this fragrance reminds me a lot of the earlier Escada summer fragrance editions. A bit I also have to think of the Butterbeer what I drank in the Harry Potter Studios in London.
Too bad, I had hoped for something more "adult". But I know my mother will certainly enjoy the scent very much.

For all those looking for what fruity-creamy with light floral impact, here are sure to be really happy with
Nic87
The fragrance for every season
Cassiopea I think is great!

The first time I opened the entire back of my hand first hit blue, so heavy is the lid...

Then I sniffed carefully at the bottle and found the fragrance very appealing, so that he was allowed to immediately on the wrist.
He starts already tangy, fruity, also a little gum-like, which I actually do not like so much, but quickly it becomes creamy and this sweet-creamy is simply enveloping and to feel good.

Currently, the sun dares to slowly emerge again and the fragrance fits perfectly, it is yet delicate and light.

Cassiopea makes simply good mood!
In my eyes, it is always wearable, because it does not smell obtrusive or too strong.

I'm glad to have ordered this fragrance blindly, because I have hit the bullseye with it!

Emotions
After my "little" short statement, but my "big" enthusiasm for this fragrance, I would like to say a few words about this fragrance, describe how my emotional state changes when I apply this fragrance.
Bietigheim the 13.12.2019, we are in the winter season it rains it is cold and accordingly I am in a good mood.
I hold my bottling in my hand, apply this scent and somehow I get very warm, the rain is forgotten, the cold flies away, I am in another place in a place where it is warm, I look into the sky and suddenly discover a crystal clear sky!
I find myself in a completely different emotional state, I take it with me, the people around me feel my positivity, my positive emotions, I am asked which scent I am wearing.
I do not want to go too much into the fragrances, this fragrance is sooo tasty, fruity, flowery and attractive I am sometimes simply amazed how much this fragrance takes me with it and that by the good shelf life at least 8 hours.
To all perfumers: Please try it out, give this fragrance a chance and let this fragrance guide you!
P.S.
This is my first comment here on Parfumo, I deliberately didn't go into the fragrance too much, I wanted to show you which emotions the fragrance has triggered in me, this point is very important to me personally with fragrances!
My signature
A fragrance that suits all seasons. Fruity, flowery in its very own composition. I smelled that scent, and I was right in the middle of it. I am so often asked which perfume I wear and in 90% of the cases it is this one. For young women who love life!
Basti87
A ladies' fragrance just the way I like it
Ordered last month, I have a sample of this fragrance. My first test of a fragrance of this expensive brand. A brand that has a lot of fans here. Also someone with whom I like to write and with whom we often have a similar taste. Even though some of these brands seem interesting to me, I chose this one. I like fruity-floral scents extremely and that it is listed as unisex made me curious. Since I also like to test for ladies, it wouldn't have been a disappointment if he was only feminine. And so it is. Only the base or the dry-down has a slight unisex touch, until then it's a sensual women's scent for me.

The bottles and packaging look luxurious according to the price. Especially the Luna Collection with beautiful golden lid and noble label.
As already mentioned, the fragrance is mainly fruity and flowery. I love these two qualities in ladies fragrance. Not necessarily all of them, but in any case perfectly implemented here. Especially this breathtaking top note. For fruit lovers, this is simply an absolute must to test. These fruity notes are absolutely not 0815. This mix of passion fruit and currant at the start is simply heavenly and very appealing. Reminds me easily of chewy candies a la Maoam. Not Maoam, but the more exotic ones I used to love to eat. Yes, very tasty! Even if the flowery notes begin, it remains at this high level. Very feminine and seductive. This great fruity note paired with the flowery notes is a mix that magically attracts me and makes me dream.
It'll take a few hours for the base to deploy. It's gentle and standard. Musk tonka sandal, not special, but quite pleasant. Some of the head and heart remains longer and the DNA remains.
The performance is also really good. I didn't check them exactly, but should last about 10 hours with good Sillage. Especially to the beginning.

Suitable especially thanks to the sensuality to flirt, dates, nightlife and also easy for the beautiful and special moments in life. Despite the fruity notes, it also stands up to more mature women due to its noble finish. But you have to love fruity notes to wear this fragrance.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 8 months ago
Quite similar to Dahab by Kajal. It opens with a sweet passion fruit, here with blackcurrant also. The drydown is floral, musky and creamy.

by Julia142
by Julia142
by Entenradio
by Entenradio
by ChatonNoir
...und Cassiope(i)a zog den Zorn des Poseidon auf sich ..naja, eher nicht in meinem Aquarium ;-)
by BlueValkyrie
by Nic87
by Pisdez
by Pisdez

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Orza by Tiziana Terenzi Rosso Pompei by Tiziana Terenzi Burdèl by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Delox by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi