Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi
Bottle Design Tiziana Terenzi
Chimaera is a popular limited perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-resinous. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino. Limited Edition

Paolo Terenzi

TobaccoTobacco
Copaiba balsamCopaiba balsam
LeatherLeather
PinePine

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 19.01.2022.

This makes me happy
Like the name says Chimaera (from Latin, from Greek Χίμαιρα - Chimaira) is a creature of Greek mythology. It is a monstrous creature, composed of parts of several beasts, parts of a lion, a goat and a snake

And like the scent its very complicated you will smell so many things but ohh so nice.
First spray is more spicy like black pepper, thyme, bay leaf and some lemon. As it settles, there is more of amber and iris, magnolia, honey and peony. Then, the dry downs to tobacco, patchouli and woody essence of some kind of a balsam and cashmere wood.
I would say more of a men’s perfume
Love this one, definitely worth to try.
He's got something
I wish I knew what... Thanks first of all to the colleague Razvanyke for sharing.
Was very excited about the fragrance. So directly times a strong shot on the hand.
The first impression: to much, and indeed of everything. Lemon I could clearly recognize in the top note, pepper is also quite present. But the rest? I can best describe it this way: as if I had taken Égoïste Eau de Toilette, a bit of Le Mâle Eau de Toilette a couple drops of Noir Extreme Eau de Parfum and mixed something very citrusy at the end.
If I let my hand hang down, now and then a very pleasant scent comes to my nose, but I can not really describe. If I go then again with the hand towards the nose, then I smell depending on the distance one of the above scents.
Long speech, short sense. I can't rate this fragrance. I want to like him, but do not know what if I can. I want to understand it, but don't know what language it speaks.
I would be very interested to know what the general reaction to the fragrance is when one(s) wears it. Maybe can write yes one or the other, who has him longer what
A kaleidoscope of fragrances
At first, the opulence of this fragrance literally takes your breath away. He is unfathomable, so multilayered and simply not to grab.
Through its complexity, Chimaera is for me a fragrance kaleidoscope: constantly changing, always different, with ever new facets. Chimaera is like a leprechaun that permanently transforms itself with thieving joy. Mischievously grinning, serious or cheerful, he constantly reveals a new face and is deliciously amused by the thoughtful question marks on your face.
For me, Chimaera is a multi-faceted, rather tart-citrusy, herbaceous-spicy scent, but one that grows warmer with a slightly sweet, resinous-woody, smoky and slightly animalic note. Beautiful! Naughty! Exciting! Unfathomable! A definitely extraordinary, mysterious and enduring fragrance!

Magic by Paolo Terenzi
First sensation is that we are smelling something serious, full of quality and complex, like a mix between the sweet oud sensation of Kemi by Kemi and Black Phantom.

The opening is balsamic, leathery, with a sweet touch, some earthy feeling, it is sweet but not too much, and with oud, it has a green touch, bay leaf and pepper are noticeable, all very balanced.

He manages to mix and create something, not just a succession of notes, as as it progresses he tends to a tobacco, with jacket-type leather and a pinch of honey.

It seems that it may be an excessively heavy perfume but it's not, the balance is so good that everything is well integrated and it is one of those that surrounds you.

Projection and performance, without complaints, high, you feel bursts all the time.

It's a difficult perfume to classify, enveloping, a little sweet, a little fresh, a little dirty, trying it is very worthwhile.
His Majesty, by the grace of God, the Gesamtkunstwerk
I'm swamped. Fan of simple fragrances. Perplexed by the number of ingredients in the pyramid of scents. Extremely tense before the first spraying of the sample. Tense because the scent pyramid alone does not contain any information about what kind of scent it is supposed to hide.

Oud, incense, caramel, patchouli. It's almost like being kidnapped in the United Arab Emirates. In expectation of an Arab crusher (admittedly, I didn't read the comments here) I ordered a bottling. Oriental fragrances inspire me very much
But still kind of insecure. Lemon, magnolia, sage. Maybe it's not heavy after all. Maybe it's even suitable for the beach.

Sprayed on for the first time, directly on the skin. Lemon, sage and lots of it. Kind of diffuse. Harmonious, though. I couldn't tell you what I'm smelling up the hallway. Sometimes I think I've recognized another scent and then the next time I smell it I doubt myself again. Woody wood is quickly added. Pine tree scent, cashmere wood, eagle wood. I don't want to say oud. Associatively rather located in the heavy and oriental compositions with spices. Here it is wood.

Sage and lemon and much remains. (Green) forest comes out stronger in the course, but sage and lemon and much remains.

For me unsurpassed complexity. Still comparatively linear. Total work of art. I can't get it out of my head
My best friend, otherwise also a fan of oud, frankincense, amber and spices, by the way.

Sage and lemon and green make this fragrance wearable for me all year round. Heavy enough for the winter in the green forest. Light enough for a day at the beach in Greece with homemade ice tea sage-lemon. Unexpected.

Stunned, fascinated, in love. Total work of art. I repeat myself. Immediately added to the collection.

I remain unusually speechless.

Cheers
Rosie88
Lemon kiss on resinous pine heart
I was sooo curious on this smell, particularly since so many interesting contents materials are represented....
Thanks to a dear Parfuma I could now finally test the fragrance:

The prelude is very citrus-heavy... An absolutely authentic lemon note surrounds me, delicate, fresh and not unpleasant.... Then a spiciness is added from which the thyme listed in the pyramid can be absolutely sniffed out... really very authentic... A tender and fine leather I can catch also briefly....

After approx. 10 min. the scent of the well-seasoned lemon turns off:

The fragrance becomes creamy-balsamic-resinous....
An absolutely authentic pine note comes fresh and resinous, accompanied by moss and succinct sage... They cover the lemon, which however now and then flashes through again... not unpleasant, rather exciting and surprising :)

The fragrance is now characterized by resinous pine, a light oud note and various spices....
The heart stays pretty long so preserved, a good 8 hours I'd mean.

In the "finish" I only add a soft leather note and a few lemon kisses from time to time, otherwise the fragrance remains almost identical in the base as in the heart note....

I have to admit, the scent is very interesting, even though I think it seems a bit masculine....

All in all, I'd say
citric prelude,
resinous-spicy-balsamic pine heart
with leather outlet

Well done, Paolo Terenzi :)

Fabulous creature
I've been in his possession a long time. Chimaera, the scent so hard to describe. The scent of an elemental force within itself and its complexity to guess is very difficult and challenging for untrained, but also very experienced noses. For a very long time I have been playing with the idea of writing a commentary that only halfway does justice to this perfume and gives an impression of what you are dealing with here. Let's give it a try with the following scenario!

Imagine!
One goes for a walk on a volcanic beach along a Mediterranean coast. Everything looks black and dull on the beach until suddenly something in the sun attracts attention. A fist-sized piece of lava that is completely different from the others irideszes in the sun, because it is semitransparent and consists only partially of molten lava, but also of amber resins. If you hold it in the sun, you can see many inclusions in it. But what makes it most unusual is the fact that it smells. This only piece has everything what it still as glow-hot magma has rolled over absorbed and olfactorically preserved as by a miracle.

It smells of citric sage and various Mediterranean herbs such as thyme, bitter bay leaf and various spicy pepper varieties. Mineral notes are recognizable as dusty hot sand heated by the sun. Herber and dark honey blends with flowery nuances of waxy soft magnolia and bitter-tart saffron. Balsamic resins pour out accompanied by cistus roses and creamy-butyriger benzoin. Patchouli in earthy chocolaty tones flashes, everything is fogged with smoky tobacco incense notes and powdery soft cashmere wood. And finally wrapped in a leathery satin layer of golden glittering caramel.

Conclusion
Chimaera is like a fossil piece of lava that has been found on a Mediterranean coast and seems to live inside and that overwhelms you with its multitude of olfactory wonders. Deciphering this scent is not easy because the scent is highly complex and opulent. Chimaera is really like a chimera or a mirage, because you always perceive something different, but never smell anything specific. A legion of notes trapped in a core.spices, flowers, resins and woods sink into the smoky charred caramel and are bound in it until only a fragrant sound emerges.a continuous, constant, olfactory metamorphosis.an interplay of scents and impressions.it fits perfectly into the winter season but it also does very well in a warm summer night or on holiday on tanned skin. Even there he is very changeable and changeable. I wear it myself or let's say "bear" it more in my private life, because it calms me down very much and almost dominates me. He's literally forcing me to let go. I've given up understanding him for a long time. Chimaera is not to be controlled and understood, but this fact makes him so incredibly beautiful and mysterious!

Consistency is the chimera of love.
Luc de Clapiers Vauvenargues

Blako11Blako11 8 months ago
Posiblemente de los mejores perfumes de Tiziana (junto con Dionisio).
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Chimaera is very very spicy, but also balsamic, woody, leathery and sweet. It's a full bodied, complete and complex scent. I really like it!

by MrC0rnells
by Montexx
by Dimwobba
by Dimwobba

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Orza by Tiziana Terenzi Rosso Pompei by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Burdèl by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Delox by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi