Delox by Tiziana Terenzi
Delox is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesIrisIris White hyacinthWhite hyacinth CoffeeCoffee
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanillaVanilla Turkish roseTurkish rose OpoponaxOpoponax
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk AmberAmber CedarwoodCedarwood Acacia honeyAcacia honey

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.05.2022.

Delox: delights indeed.
This perfume by Tiziana Terenzi is a great addiction to the amber roses perfumes with coffee. Here though we can also smell honey and the quality ingredients. For more details please watch this Youtube video here below where I am reviewing it and comparing it to Montale Intense Cafe and Intense Cafe Ristretto. I am also commenting on similar amber and rose perfumes. Hope it's helpful!

Perfect Blend Rose Meets Vanilla Honey Pot
The top note is very alcoholic rose, it evaporates quickly.
What I perceive is always vanilla and honey.The shelf life is on average 8 to 10 hours. The sense of smell always decreases slowly but that is with most fragrances, but no fear he has power even after 6 hours.
No summer fragrance no office fragrance, ehr winter or autumn.
It deceives that he is a Fraunduft at the beginning takes mann it so wahr.
Coffee scent comes later, with more apply comes more coffee
My jacket smells 1 year after the fragrance without the I spray directly on the jacket on it.
A masterpiece of Paulo Terenzi for me the master of his trade.
Clearly, each master looks what the other makes, but the similar fragrance gets more complexity, the story is longer and more intense and qualitatively better Delox is more expensive than Motale but he acts less synthetic
Rose meets mocha
Reminds me strongly of Intense Cafe by Montale, although I find Delox much more refined, elegant and not as acrid. I find Delox is absolutely unisex and can be who one likes the rose-coffee combination in great signature fragrance.
Watch out when overspraying, is definitely not a crowd pleaser and can definitely be slightly intrusive and acrid in the top notes with too many sprays. In the drydown it becomes very creamy and pleasing and yet the fragrance remains very special and a true niche fragrance
Caphyllia
Mocha + Baklava (and sea)
For all coffee scent seekers:

Here is really times coffee in it! More precisely, a dense mocha, accompanied by a - in a Mediterranean appropriate way - neat sweet pastries or even baklava, which was refined with rose oil. Bon appetit. Now only the view of the sea is missing!
Delox can be a little (too) overwhelming in the first few minutes, but then gradually becomes a powdery floral (honey) coffee flatterer, which is well wearable - just please not every day and then really enjoy...

I find it compared to the Intense Café of Montale more balanced, less (invertzucker)syrupy and despite the intense fragrance impression not synthetic. Here the quality already stands out clearly, after all, this effect is achieved by the concentration of an extract. And crucially, the coffee comes through much more clearly, even playing one of the main roles and not just in the top note either. Both fragrances are worth appreciating and have a shocking amount in common, but I have found my favorite.
Jungsmama
The little star in the coffee sky
Anyone who owns niche fragrances, comes to the house "Tiziana Terenzi" not past. - not even me.
Today was the fragrance "Delox" turn.
Delox starts with a warm latte note with vanilla sugar and a freshly baked cookie next to it.
After a short time, it becomes more intense and a beautiful, noble and gentle vanilla note is added which becomes more and more present. Slowly joins also the rose and it all becomes harmonious and smooth.
A very successful fragrance.

IT IS Intense Café!!!
I got a 2ml sample of it. I like the scent because it just smells identical to Intense Cafe. I love Intense Cafe and its lasting power. I got a full bottle of Intense Cafe already. So I won’t be getting a full bottle of Delox. I don’t want to get 2 bottles of the exact same smell of perfumes in my collections. Delox has about the same performance of the Intense Cafe. Not any better or worse. Seems they’re just clones of the each other (I don’t know who cloned who). Maybe when I finish my Intense Cafe then I will consider getting it.
MrsMancera
A volte con meno si ottiene di più!
My first niche fragrance... Simply unforgettable like first love, first own apartment, or first trip without a driving instructor ;) Delox catapulted me very rudely into the world of precious perfumery. At that time I couldn't really recognize the individual notes of the pyramid and therefore my first thought was "Noble! Sweet and breathtaking (in the truest sense of the word, if you exaggerated a bit). In this case it is : "A volte con meno si ottiene di più!", as with almost all Terenzi creations. Is and remains my absolute favourite.
Annarosa
More of a men's fragrance
First of all: I love the scents of Tiziana Terenzi! They all convince me with their quality, intensity, durability and sillage.
"Delox" is an oriental fragrance (like all Terenzi fragrances). It starts very sweet - tenderly bitter - caramel, like it real gourmand, however, it develops in the further process a very intensive, "screaming", for me somewhat biting and too strongly masculine, resinous-smoky "Oud-Note", which is attractive on the one hand, on the other hand for me much too much of the good is. This phase frightens me away from buying the fragrance. The fragrance is, in my opinion, more suitable for men.

OlfactologyOlfactology 6 months ago
Floral musky gourmand. Totally Montale style: Roses Vanille +Intense Cafe mix. Safe blind buy for sweet fragrance lovers.
Basilisk2803Basilisk2803 10 months ago
Chocolaty-coffee sweet, very choking sweet, you can feel it in your throat.

by Nadiiine
by IrinaBerlin
by Denver87
by Denver87

Popular by Tiziana Terenzi

Rosso Pompei by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Orza by Tiziana Terenzi Burdèl by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi