Delox by Tiziana Terenzi
Delox is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesIris, White hyacinth, Coffee
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla, Turkish rose, Opoponax
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Amber, Cedarwood, Acacia honey

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 26.03.2021.

Jungsmama
The little star in the coffee sky
Anyone who owns niche fragrances, comes to the house "Tiziana Terenzi" not past. - not even me.
Today was the fragrance "Delox" turn.
Delox starts with a warm latte note with vanilla sugar and a freshly baked cookie next to it.
After a short time, it becomes more intense and a beautiful, noble and gentle vanilla note is added which becomes more and more present. Slowly joins also the rose and it all becomes harmonious and smooth.
A very successful fragrance.

IT IS Intense Café!!!
I got a 2ml sample of it. I like the scent because it just smells identical to Intense Cafe. I love Intense Cafe and its lasting power. I got a full bottle of Intense Cafe already. So I won’t be getting a full bottle of Delox. I don’t want to get 2 bottles of the exact same smell of perfumes in my collections. Delox has about the same performance of the Intense Cafe. Not any better or worse. Seems they’re just clones of the each other (I don’t know who cloned who). Maybe when I finish my Intense Cafe then I will consider getting it.
MrsMancera
A volte con meno si ottiene di più!
My first niche fragrance... Simply unforgettable like first love, first own apartment, or first trip without a driving instructor ;) Delox catapulted me very rudely into the world of precious perfumery. At that time I couldn't really recognize the individual notes of the pyramid and therefore my first thought was "Noble! Sweet and breathtaking (in the truest sense of the word, if you exaggerated a bit). In this case it is : "A volte con meno si ottiene di più!", as with almost all Terenzi creations. Is and remains my absolute favourite.
Annarosa
More of a men's fragrance
First of all: I love the scents of Tiziana Terenzi! They all convince me with their quality, intensity, durability and sillage.
"Delox" is an oriental fragrance (like all Terenzi fragrances). It starts very sweet - tenderly bitter - caramel, like it real gourmand, however, it develops in the further process a very intensive, "screaming", for me somewhat biting and too strongly masculine, resinous-smoky "Oud-Note", which is attractive on the one hand, on the other hand for me much too much of the good is. This phase frightens me away from buying the fragrance. The fragrance is, in my opinion, more suitable for men.

by MrsMancera
by MrsMancera
by IrinaBerlin
by IrinaBerlin

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi White Fire by Tiziana Terenzi Foconero by Tiziana Terenzi Maremma by Tiziana Terenzi