Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi

Eclix is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesIris, Mandarin, Almond, Tahitian vanilla, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesPetitgrain, Violet, White lily, Lemon
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Orris root, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedarwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 19.07.2019

8.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Santalwalti
A walk in the woods at full moon has something magical...
I love walking in the woods and I prefer to start alone, because I prefer walking in absolute silence, then I don't want to talk to anyone. Only in this way can I listen to the forest undivided and perceive what it has to tell me. I also like to listen into myself and there is a quiet dialogue, the forest and me. The nice thing is that it is different every time, there are always new sounds, different noises and completely different moods that reach and move me. In summer, when it is light for a long time, I especially like to be in the forest at dusk, to try out new paths or to deviate from them. I'd love to walk in it even at night, but I don't dare
Today I received a sample of ECLIX - my heartfelt thanks to Minea. It's not my first Terenzi fragrance and it's not the first time I've tried ECLIX. I saw it in my review a year ago here on Parfumo. There it was a 9 and today I spontaneously gave a 10.

In its fragrance, ECLIX brings me close to the forest atmosphere I love so much: the forest atmosphere at night. The forest with its special acoustics and special smells becomes very lively for me with this perfume. I listen to his birdcalls, the rustling of the foliage, the murmuring of murmuring streams and the unexpectedly cracking wood here and there.

A real forest has something magical about it in a natural way, it is supernaturally beautiful in a natural way. Sounds contradictory, and yet I feel it. And ECLIX is just as seemingly contradictory. So after the first spraying I feel a certain confusion and ask myself: Where are we going? This arouses my interest and is somehow exciting. In this fragrance, citric-cool, refreshingly light notes and powdery-warm, papery notes are simultaneously expressed as well as a gourmand sweetness and finely ambered, light wood. This is confusing and yet at the same time beautiful and harmonious and all together it creates a unity. If I stayed at night in the picture of the forest, I would say: all these notes, all these different voices and sounds are united by the one great light that shines on them. Because it is a full moon night and the same full, round moon with its silver light makes everything shine and unites the very different scents to a single, melodious chord play. In the course of the piece (or rather of the course of the scent) a very finely tuned melody develops, whose chords sound simultaneously and polyphonously and yet build up perfectly on each other and follow a well-considered voice leading.

First there is something citric bubbling and my nose starts to tingle from these little pearls, which bubble more and more and have something lively. They smell intensively of summer, more exactly of fruits of the late summer... Mandarin, lemon and almonds (almonds are stone fruits). These fully ripe fruits open their peel and smell all the more intense. Then strong aromas of powdery violet and elegant iris pass by my nose and I follow their trail spellbound. On the wayside there is something sweet, as if someone had prepared a surprise for me and I am always in favour of it, especially when it comes to sweet surprises... As if I were melting confection of almond praliné and vanilla cream on my tongue, so it tastes to my palate and related to ECLIX: I can really talk about taste and no longer about smell at this point. Really delicious!

The moonlight has always had a magical effect and it transforms my surroundings into a magic forest. The tree trunks shine silver and have a rare glow, because they reflect the bright moon, which wanders with me, drives over the tree trunks and leaves stripes of light on them. And so the trees reflect something of their very own, warm smelling wood, give it away and the melody of sparkling freshness, elegant powderiness and gourmand sweetness now gets a strong, durable base from the living wood of the forest.

The nocturnal forest atmosphere of a full moon night is the invigorating and unifying element in this fragrance made for women and men. The fragrance has an extraordinary depth, a seductive power, and a certain darkness. And luckily he has this supernatural glow, which it also needs, because otherwise ECLIX might be perceived as gloomy.

Thanks again to you, dear Minea, because you have offered me quite surprisingly to send me samples. That was a great idea!
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Fantastic perfume
I live in London and went down to Harrods to try perfumes and oh boy! Eclix is absolutely divine. I love iris and its very long lasting. I feel enveloped in gorgeous soft woollen material and can't get enough of it. I have ordered this perfume from amazon uk from company called 'leslilasperfumes' with awesome prices. I bought for £138 and it retails for £250. That's a bargain!

Musky-Orrisey Perfume Duo
This is another perfume (the other being ~Ibitira~ by Xerjoff) that is based primarily, to my perception anyway, on a synergy of musk & orris.

These two elementary perfumery substances seem to my mind to exist specifically to be put together. If you were to force me to name a single accord of which I could have no perfume other than for evermore, it would be that one.

I remember at one of the apothecarial houses I am wont to visit, I was looking through perfumes of more standard price-brackett. I had been particularly successful in that I had found a couple of outstanders value-for-minlet-wise. I began to think "I don't know why I bother with high-end 'fumes". On the way out, beginning to translate my just-had schooling into a plan for an acquisition, I passed the Tiziana Terenzi stall. I thought "ah! there's Eclix - I sampled that briefly once before, & seem to remember liking it: let's have another try!". I did indeed so, and ... "now I remember why I ^do^ sometimes bother with these high-end 'fumes!"

Weird thing is, if I were to name a figure that is the one that instantly comes to mind when I intraspire of either of these 'fumes, it is ... rubber party balloons!! But this only goes-to-show the weirdness of colaterallity of aromata. Some for instance say the smell of oud is like that of burnt rubber. It brings into question what precisely it is one means when one says something smells °like° something else. It is a very deep question; and this is not the place for uttermost searching-out of it: but I will venture this much - that it is ^not^ like, say, two points on a plain being literally ^close^ to each other. Nay! it is very different fræ that!

This one is however different fræ ~Ibitira~ in that being heavy it is heavy. It's heavy in the sense that it ^feels^ wearing it like one has got a ^heavy^ thing on, like a heavy gold chain, or something. Ibitira is certainly not lacking in substance; but it kind-of feels as though one is not ^bearing^ the weight of it: its kind-of like the heavy thick door of a bank-vault on exquisitely engineered & thoroughly-oiled hinges.

Perfumemania 15 months ago
Gorgeous long lasting dry down! om nom nom

by Savemial
by Savemial

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Maremma by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi White Fire by Tiziana Terenzi XIX March by Tiziana Terenzi Ecstasy by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Andromeda by Tiziana Terenzi Draco by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Arethusa by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Casanova by Tiziana Terenzi Al Contrario by Tiziana Terenzi Delox by Tiziana Terenzi