Ecstasy by Tiziana Terenzi
Bottle Design Tiziana Terenzi
Ecstasy is a perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is resinous-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

LabdanumLabdanum
Tonka beanTonka bean
Earthy notesEarthy notes
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Nyze29, last update on 11.01.2022.

It takes two to tango.
It was a blind buy when I was looking for a substitute of my decade`s favourite Sisley. I don't know any more what pushed me to purchase it, but I fell in love immediately. It is pine, it is cedar, it is wood, it was a love from the first sniff. Clean and crystal fragrance, not too colony, not too male, great unixes, making you feel easy, casual and comfortable. Prominent Patchouli and Earthy notes, I just unexpectedly found them so great and wonderful. That direction was totally new for me and I felt exited to dive into unknown!
It was a promising start, but sorry to say too short love story. Ecstasy didn't like me, after a couple of hours it turned into a smell of sunflower oil, which was so strong that I even felt being physically greasy und unwashed.
Several years passed since then and I still keep a bottle, hoping my skin will change and Ecstasy will love my back. Please, please, I will be your loyal and devoted wearer.
Interesting fragrance composition
In search of a fragrance with pine needles that smells balsamic I came across " Ecstasy ". Since I needed a Bottega Veneta pour homme extreme replacement. Starting with the name, I think it's a bit off... When I think of LSD, I think of a crazy perfume that lives up to the name, which is not the case here! It is not to say that it is negative, for me, the motto has not been fulfilled :)) Now to the perfume itself, the opening begins with pine needles and woods, something musty slightly soapy after a certain time come roses. The roses are very masculine and not synthetic. The perfume is very linear and leads by the name bischen in the misleading ... Despite the oil content being so high, it's not a monster in terms of half-life/ sillage, so it also scores a big minus point for meager performance at the high price. It should not scare off the buyer, it smells very interesting, only you should just keep in mind that you do not krigt at the price what krasses!

LG Burak Peace :))

One to covet
I have been coveting this for a very long time. Smells like dark forest and an underbrush of ripe berries. Reminds me very much of Bois de Paradis, which I regretfully sold or swapped some time ago. But I think this has less sweetness to it. It's a beautiful, quality fragrance that does not smell like chemicals.
FabianO
Strawberry jam in the pew. Bizarre, bulky mix
The strawberry thing. Well, Terra sums it up very well below. Above says none, but in fact, this summery, red fruit brings a kind of irritation momentum in the fragrance.

"Ecstasy" would be basically a relatively 'stink`normally made, quite a bit woody-tree incense fragrance, were it not for this - unfortunately quite verpappt sweet - fruit juice tone.

Yes, in short, it completely shatters the whole arrangement. The incense somewhat acidic-sacral, pine slightly resinous - it could have been quite a nice autumn forest walk in a medieval Italian mountain village.

But those powerfully sugared strawberries, also artificial, somewhat syrupy, stick and bake around inside, which smells like your highly unpleasantly gummy hands at the amusement park after eating a crepe whose gooey filling has dripped onto your fingers, while there's no toilet nearby for miles.
Nope, failed due to the shrill cacophony, unfortunately. On edge.

Basilisk2803Basilisk2803 5 months ago
It doesn't work on my skin,but I still like it for sake of first 2 hours: crystal pine&wood,then creamy vanilla and sunflower oil- oh,no!!!!
VanAllanVanAllan 1 year ago
Open church in a deep forest... Pine, frankincence, moist woods and a touch of rose on a bed of amber and sandalwood. Wonderful creation...

Ecstatic scent of an old monastery in the forest heart...To follow the silent path of inner bliss leave all the dark fears behind...
by StefanoVega
by StefanoVega
by MrC0rnells
by MrC0rnells

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Orza by Tiziana Terenzi Rosso Pompei by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Burdèl by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Delox by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi