Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi
Kirkè is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

MuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 21.01.2022.

Fructis Shampoo + Musk + Niche
So that the perfume reminds me at first smell of the Fructis shampoo, you can take negative as well as positive.
I can only say positive things about this masterpiece. It brings me many compliments and especially the musk, which becomes more and more present in the depth I like very much. Compliments are also pre-programmed.
Here I must say that the fragrance smells aud my skin not so sweetish, as with others.
Durability and sillage are very good.
A dream on musk!
Right off the bat, I have to say this is my first review on this scooter community site!

About the fragrance:
Kirkè is currently my absolute favorite fragrance!
At the beginning I get a slightly alcoholic pear note as soon as it would be slightly overripe, wonderfully pleasant smell!
Comes at the beginning almost photorealistic to the appearance of the good pear!
After so about 10 -15 minutes begins a slight change from pear to peach and a nice full passion fruit!

At this point you also get a
fresh feeling of washed laundry, can imagine that comes from the lily of the valley and the musk used here!

In the later drydown, patchouli and light woody notes are added!
Me also comes before light vanilla notes to recognize when the fragrance is close to the skin after so about 3-4 hours!

Sillage is very extreme at the beginning!
The scent remains for minutes in the room, unless you air it well!
Speak from experience here haha!
Durability on the skin with me about 6-7 hours!
On clothes without problems until the next day!
So I always make 2 on the skin and 2 on the clothes, also depends on how much I want that he projects!
If I make 4 on the skin gehts right off the first hour XD

So currently just the fragrance that always goes, just wonderful! ??
Sweetening fruit scent!
What a fruit bomb! At the first sniff of my ersoukten sample I was not yet 100% convinced. So after the 3rd time smelling he liked me better and better and already the sample was gone faster than I could look. Now I'm the proud owner of a whole bottle and I'm still happy and have to say what a great fruit summer fragrance for men. And yes I think the fragrance is even more masculine...although the top note is very fruity or I just smell a lot of sweet peach and pear, however, he turns after a few hours in the dry-down to a nice pleasant sweet slightly woody fragrance.
Achso...and you should dose really carefully, the sillage is really strong, so you can definitely fill a whole room with just 3 sprays. In addition, he keeps with me at least 8-9 hours.
So Kirke is really a qulitativ high-quality sweet fruit scent that can sweeten a beautiful summer day me literally!
Peanutmike
Haribo makes adults happy?
Kirke, then, as my first review.
Hmmm..... Will be lifted to the skies, will be carried by the footballers.... then let them.
It smells like Haribo's peaches to me! Is that what you want to smell like? I think 12 year old girls want to smell like that, but I really can't do anything with it unfortunately. Develops a bit towards the back. There comes a hint of vanilla and/or heliotrope, sandalwood, maybe some musk, but everything is concentrated on this sticky-sweet peachy note.
One is noticed with it, but not too intrusive. The longevity is moderate (6-7 hours). These are the 2 only plus points.
Haribo makes me here unfortunately not at all happy.
Kantos
Smelling you makes people feel good.
The scent starts off like a fruity fruit basket, super yummy and fruity. If you love fruity scents, this one is perfect!
I wore it yesterday for the first time, got into the car of nem colleague, he smelled in the air and said "what is this perfume?" I thought first ohje, is that now positive or negative? Before I could say anything he continued "that smells really good" and his look looked like he was enjoying it. I told him it was called Kirke, he asked again "what's it called?" then I said I'll write it down for you so you can look at it later. Wrote it down for him and yes I still smelled the perfume on me all legal evening.
The next day I wore it again, it had been on since 6:45, and at about 1pm, over 6std later, another colleague said, "what is that perfume?" Whenever people walk past you they get this scent, and it makes you feel good right away when you smell it". This comment is also what my review is named after, a rather interesting compliment that I will remember.

So the scent lasts super long, after 6h the sillage can still be smelled when walking by, and the scent is liked by virtually everyone, it has no unpleasant notes, and I don't think anyone would mind smelling this scent, on the contrary. Most seem to find it very pleasant to smell this fruity fragrance.
Skilla199
"Sing me the song of the fruit" - The overripe pear in the sun
I look out and smell the warm air,
a hint of peach at first like a gentle kiss.
A dream come true a sign of the times,
the attention to detail here is not in the simplicity.
I wear it on discreet but strong,
a fragrance beautiful but one that not everyone likes.
Not suitable for every day or at work,
fruity but not fresh when it spreads steadily.
On the skin it becomes heavy in the air it remains light,
he smells beautiful at least in the first time.
Passes the time, the hours in about 3,
he becomes on the skin for me unfortunately in the smell like "sweat".

Do I advise against the purchase I think no,
but the drydown is difficult of which you should be aware..
If I imagine I smell the fragrance at a party, or on the train I would probably be overwhelmed by the heaviness of the pear and peach. I find him in the top note super good but in the drydown really no longer good smelling, there it brings me nothing if he keeps 15h. Unfortunately, for me after about 3 h the association is a very overripe pear that lies in the sun.
Fruit cocktail
Kirke can be described well with this word. This cocktail is my constant companion on warm summer days.
A peach in the foreground, underlay me musk for depth. Kirke is namely by no means a linear and one-sided fragrance.
It's not a wall of fruit that you bump into when you smell it.
It is much more a smell tunnel, in which at the beginning still the bright light of the fruit is to be recognized and then the darkness of the musk
Fruit bomb
Have seen some videos about the fragrance, which have made me very curious. Therefore, I have ordered a sample here in the souk and was very excited about it. Some comments and statements spoke for themselves and let my curiosity become greater and greater.

When I sprayed on the fragrance, I was disappointed at first, because I smelled something extremely spicy, which would give me a headache if it would smell continuously so. It was too much of a good thing at first. But then after a short while, it developed into an insanely fruity scent that really made my mouth water. Pear, passion fruit and peach I perceive very well and for hours! You could really associate the scent with a great shampoo, which I don't think is a negative at all. I love it when hair smells great long after washing. The whole room smelled like a fruit bomb exploded from the perfume. Great!
A little bit the scent reminds me of Viva La Juicy Gold Couture, is there anyone else who smells that?

I was very brave and have 3! Sprayed on for work and was not noticed negatively, but very positively! All male colleagues asked me what I would wear for a mega great fragrance. You would smell it all over the parking garage and stairwell...Now for some that might be over the top, but that's what I love about knowing I'm there. Longevity and sillage are top notch, my bathrobe still smells like the perfume after days and according to my colleagues the whole office smells like it. Well, maybe 3 sprays were then but really too much of a good thing.

I was about to order the fragrance again blindly, but then I dared. Now in retrospect it would have been a bull's eye, but I definitely recommend the fragrance to try before. For me it is a great summer fragrance
playful and serious
Have the fragrance recently tested and must say that my expectations were far exceeded. For a price of about 170€ for 100ml you get an extremely high-quality fragrance, which contains a fruity sweetness with high recognition value. Especially the base note is in my eyes incredibly pleasant and coherent. By the fact that I myself am only under 20 years old, I am of the opinion that this fragrance for one or the other in my age is quite a good investment!
Fruity Smasher
Now once again a comment on a fragrance by Tiziana Terenzi, a brand that I appreciate very much. A fragrance I already own a few months and I do not regret it at all. The Terenzis are really not cheap, but these extrait de parfums are often worth every penny. This one is still one of the cheaper ones, as there are also fragrances over 500 euros with this brand. This one costs around 170 euros, as this range is a bit cheaper. Slammed on a 30% promotion, so it didn't cost much more than a designer. And I have to say, this one is worth every penny, especially thanks to Beastmode performance. This brand just puts a lot of emphasis on performance, the rest is a matter of taste.

The bottle is a looker, like all of this brand. Big lids, heavy massive bottles. Just looks like luxury. Perfect, if then also the content is right.
Like all fragrances from Terenzi, this fragrance is declared as a unisex fragrance. I find great when everyone can decide for themselves. Could you theoretically wear even with fragrances of the opposite sex, but many (especially men) often lack the courage. With high-quality niche fragrances is much possible. Many fragrances of this brand drift slightly into the feminine, but are still unisex if it fits the type. You can also read here that Kirke is rather feminine. Would have to choose between the two certainly, but this cliché thinking is not for me and rather boring. He seems to be very popular with men at almost 75% male owners and high fame on Instagram. Like I said, no one should be talked into this.
Kirke has his own charm I think. Kirke has a very neat touch. Should one but still definitely test, especially as a gentleman. For the typical image of an established man is not, but very stylish, well-groomed, unique and already a little funky. Also for ladies, of course, a great choice, because sweet-fruity fragrances on ladies always come good and ensures a well-groomed appearance. The Erba Pura I find but still a little more feminine, which goes in a similar direction and is rightly Duftzwilling.
Kirke is not a complex fragrance, but still smells thoroughly high-quality and luxurious. This fruity touch smells roughly like high-end hair shampoo. It conveys that well-groomed touch without being too staid. Thus, rather less recommended for a staid outfit. In addition, a fragrance that does not have too much progression. The top note of various fruits stays extremely long and the DNA changes very little. Pear, peach and passion fruit. A great trio which harmonizes great together and smells really unique. Musk comes in quite early and offers a great counter component. The base becomes really soft and rather ordinary. Until one has arrived at the pure base, however, it takes many many hours.
I am surprised by some statements about mediocre or poor performance. For me, Kirke is one of the fragrances with the best performance. Already Beastmode, especially with the sillage. Already two sprays are extremely violently perceptible. Also the durability is super with double-digit hours. Already world class, especially since it is from the fragrance type not necessarily a heavy fragrance.

Kirke is always portable. In everyday life, to go out, etc. In closed small rooms you should dose this but sparingly due to really good sillage.

A fragrance that I can put especially younger people to the heart. Just a great DNA that stands out and most will like and also get the one or other compliment.

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 2 months ago
A very expensive jewel
Basilisk2803Basilisk2803 5 months ago
Dirtier and dustier musk than in Erba Pura, it spoils everything.
Blako11Blako11 8 months ago
Two atomisations are sufficient to project eight hours. Fruity and perfect for summer.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 10 months ago
After an intense juicy fruity-sweet opening, this dusty and fruity Floriental, slowly settles to a warm musky-woody base. 100% Unisex!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
A hint of fruits. Perfect for fruit lovers. Good performance although the fruit power last only about 4hours. Then It becones a subtle musk

by Lasisa
by Lasisa
by Timilino
by Timilino
by MrsMancera
by MrsMancera
tiziana terenzi - kirké : es muss dieser zauberhafte verführungsduft der griechischen göttin circe gewesen sein der wohl einst selbst die tapfersten krieger des odysseus betörte ;)
by Felsn
by Mivvuass
by MarcBran
by MarcBran

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Orza by Tiziana Terenzi Rosso Pompei by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Burdèl by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Delox by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi