Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi
Kirkè is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Raspberry, Passion fruit, Peach, Sand, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesHeliotrope, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 17.04.2021.

Ugh, yuck... get out!
I've never been a fan of peach iced tea, I'm sick of it after half a glass. Just like I don't like clothes that smell of dripping, intense detergent. How did I get Kirké? Like many of you, through Erba Pura. I tested Erba Pura at our Beauty & Hair Salon in Ingolstadt (one of two niche perfumeries). It was sprayed on a paper towel. It was a bomb, it smelled for 3 weeks in my jacket in the closet. That was too much for me. Do I really want to smell so?

Kirké I wanted to test, because I do not dislike Erba Pura in itself, but this synthetic peach detergent note is just too dominant for me. Like Erba Pura, Kirké lolls in the finest peach synthetics, constantly across the entire fragrance pyramid. This seems to be the USP that Kirké wants to bring to the fore. All other notes have to surrender to this synthetic, find space in the suffocating room full of plastic.
I can't even see Kirké as an evolution of Erba Pura, I would have just wished away that annoying synthetic note!

A notable development Kirké does not go through, a pity actually, could have been almost only better. Kirké is, however, a little calmer in the sillage, possibly also a little tangier in the top note and also has something subliminally aquatic. I got this aquatic or "watery" subtly on the nose throughout. But aquatic, powdery, synthetic, fruity? This combination does not fit together for me.

But at least beschte synthetic quality - you have to let both brands. 1a! Who drives on the exact synthetic described by me off, happy to report!

Thanks to Saschispatz with the sample and the fragrance experience.
Kirké vs. Erba Pura - Rumble in the Fruitjungle
Moin you dear Parfumos and Parfumas,

today we come to the duel of two fragrances that could hardly be more similar and yet - so much in advance - have enough differences to justify that you need both. (Sees my wife, by the way, differently, but what does she know) // (Honey, if you read this...you're right, of course, I love you and remain fair - you also use both ;-P) It's about Erba Pura, which already lives a little with me. And his, here as the most frequently listed "fragrance twin" Kirké from the house of Terenzi.

Already the whole last week I have eagerly awaited its arrival. Saturday morning then in the DHL status was finally the redeeming statement "In delivery". Okay, mail is ALWAYS between 14:00 and 15:00 with us on Saturday. It is 12.30 o'clock, so we go fast to the beverage market. 13.00 o'clock then arrived at the home mailbox I open it and see......a yellow note. This can't be true!!! Okay, calm down, let's have a look first, he must have left it with the neighbour. Yes, he must have left it with that nice Mrs. Schmidt, who always accepts packages. She's always at home. The poor old lady can't walk properly. I ought to leave some chocolates at her door again.......

And then I see it, ready for collection at the DHL branch from 12.00 on Tuesday. FROM TUESDAY!!!! My weekend was over. An hour later, my wife (clearly amused because of my dejected mood) and I arrived at the supermarket. And that's when I see him. The delivery man. My wife knew what was coming. "Honey, wait...!" But I was already not listening to her at all and ran to the mail van. Completely out of breath, I panted out my last name and street address to the delivery man. An hour later, happy again, I sat in front of my package like a little boy on Christmas Eve and opened it. My wife says I have a problem. I don't know what she means. But it doesn't matter, let's get started.

Kirké vs. Erba Pura
The bottle: Kirké 9/10 - Erba Pura 9/10

Both get a 9 from me
From the packaging to the weight of the bottle, the processing to the sprayer are both in no way inferior to each other and are excellently processed and both look incredibly chic. But both get a point deduction because the fill level is not to be recognized.

The fragrance: Kirké 8.5/10 - Erba Pura 8 ,5/10

Let's give in to the scent progression and start with the Kirké.

The fragrance starts off breathtaking. The top note is just insane and completely knocked my socks off. An incredibly tingly pear, peach and passion fruit surround you and you feel like you're in a fruit basket. This "tingle" that almost reminds you of champagne, gives the fruit basket a certain effervescence. Of course, a little synthetic resonates here, but for me it does not always have to be organic fruit. The fruit basket is also not completely sweetened by the currant. The acidity of the black berry does the whole thing here seht good. The aroma starts off strong - but gets lighter and lighter, which suits it incredibly well. And after a short while a few flowers come through, discreetly and not disturbing. These remain at the party until the end. The fragrance trail is really great through the base in persona vanilla, sandalwood and especially the musk and it all complements each other. Nothing disturbs. Great fragrance!
Erba Pura

Here the start is already a completely different. Directly to the start, the fragrance starts with a good dose of citrus. And how he starts. Already after a few seconds you can recognize the heart of this fragrance, the bulging fruit basket and you immediately feel what a powerful fragrance you are exposed here. So please everyone. If you are testing this for the first time, leave it at one spray for now. Because even though this is a fruity scent, and fruity always suggests a bit of lightness, what you have here is actually a real monster of strength and power. So beware. :-) the fruit basket consists, at least to my nose, of Caribbean fruits. Mango, passion fruit, white peaches. Great stuff. But again, for all its praise, you can't deny the scent a certain synthetic quality. But again, totally okay and almost to be expected with the license. Especially the conclusion of the fragrance is then but again quite different from the Kirké. Because this fragrance says goodbye vanillig-holzig. The base is an absolute dream.

Durability: Kirké 9/10 - Erba Pura 10/10

The Kirké holds out 9 hours, on the clothes even longer. But he is not enough to the Erba Pura. The holds with three sprays also 15 hours without problems. THE powerhouse among the fruit fragrances!

Sillage: Kirké 9/10 - Erba Pura 10/10

The Kirké is the first 4-5 hours very present, but then becomes much more skin.

Again, the Erba Pura the clear winner. I can only give a 10/10, because the thing radiates for hours and floods rooms. Unbelievable.

Wearability: Kirké 9/10 Erba Pura 7/10

And here comes the great strength of the Kirké and the reason why his H/S has quite advantages. Because this fragrance goes almost always and everywhere. This is not possible with the Erba Pura. For the office (especially in summer) unsuitable but by this brutal sillage also generally no candidate for Ü25 degrees. Since the Kirké has the nose in front.

Both fragrances are 100% unisex by the way!!!

Compliments: Kirké 9/10 Erba Pura 8/10

I can only speak about my wife and my work colleagues - and here the Kirké has the nose quite easily in front. O-Ton of a colleague:

"It smells like that other one, the strong one you have - but nicer."

But you'll get compliments with both if you use the right dosage - guaranteed.

Price/Performance: Kirké 8/10 Erba Pura 7/10

Yes decide for yourself. In my case 95,00€ vs. 180,00€ for 100ml. Both worth their money without question, but of course the Kirké wins since he is only half as expensive.

Conclusion:

The Kirké has a hell of a top note and I like it better than the Erba Pura to start with. In the heart they are both absolute fruit grenades and in the base then the Erba has easily the nose in front. The Kirké is generally also a little more floral than the Erba, which develops very nice woody towards the end.

Who is looking for a H / S monster should reach for the Erba, but with the awareness that the applicability is thereby more limited. Power have however both. Only that the Erba Pura is here again significantly stronger, especially in terms of sillage.

All in all, both are really great and in the end it is a matter of taste (or the fragrance religion) that decides here.

I personally put due to the lower price, the dream top note and the better applicability quite narrowly the Kirké on the one.

I hope you all had a happy Easter. I had one, as my daughter spent an hour beaming as she scoured the residential neighborhood. Oh yeah, and I intercepted the package delivery guy outside the supermarket. Yes, Easter was good. :-)

Hanseatic greetings⚓

Summer fruit basket
This perfume reached me as a Christmas gift. Immediately after opening, I could not wait and immediately applied it. Half a spray behind one ear, then a whole behind the other ear.
What can I say....
The rest of the day, the perfume was more present than the smell of the food. Simply the madness!
But be careful! Especially in closed rooms, this fragrance can also be quite penetrating.
Im recommending the application of this fragrance if you are mostly outside.

You can think of the scent as falling into a fruit basket. With all the fruity and tangy notes that this perfume combines, Kirké makes a super composition. Certainly not for everyday wear. But for all cases a fragrance that everyone perceives when you pass the wearing.

A clear purchase recommendation goes out there for my part.
I recommend, however, to test it before.
Erba Kirkè
For those who already know Erba Pura I would describe Kirkè as a more natural, lighter brother, the pear makes the difference for me.
The top note haut strong pure but in the drydown he becomes more pleasant to me.
For me all year round wearable but especially I see him evenings in the summer.
A very opulent, eye-catching, fruity unisex fragrance. For all the naggers who find him too feminine: You are too little man, or too old! xD
You will at least know that you have dealt with the subject of perfume if you have this one on it.
I give my recommendation to men and women under 35, or those who feel that way.
My first BlindBuy..
...and you are to blame! I let myself be seduced by your positive comments and statements to the blind purchase.

What can I say? Puhhh, lucky ;)

Kirkè is a really very fruity and sweet fragrance, but can be worn at any time of the year. The perfume is sooooo strong that he radiates all even on the coldest day of the year.

WARNING!!! If you take more than 3...4... sprays, you will be noticed even in the neighboring village. You can also take only 2 sprays, then you smell of course not so far (in any case not to the neighboring village... then only 10 streets further ;))

With the right dosage you will have long and much pleasure with this fragrance.

Kirkè comes with a large fruit plate therefore and who stands in addition still on pears, the water will run together in the mouth.

Bon appetite!
Insert carefully
To test the perfume sample I used three sprays, a big mistake. Had a headache all day and didn't touch the sample for a month. When I lifted the lid again I was met by a wonderful smell, which was much lighter than what I remembered. When I tested the scent with a spray during the day, I had to buy it. A very cool scent for the summer. But do not use much...then the bottle lasts longer and not everyone in the 5 kilometer radius knows that you are there.
Beautiful but confusing
After seeing this fragrance in seemingly every other Instagram Story, I finally had to get myself a bottle of this scent. Exclusively male acquaintances have posted this fragrance in their stories, which is why I assumed a "more masculine" unisex fragrance.

Curious, I sprayed the fragrance on: Man is it deliciously fruity. The pear definitely pushes itself to the fore. This smells very natural and mixes after a few seconds with a clearly perceptible passion fruit. I also detect berry accords in the background. A heavenly composition, but somehow nothing for men I think. I can imagine something like this very well on my girlfriend. Nevertheless, a beautiful and refreshing prelude.

Fruity fresh remains the fragrance then also for 1 - 1.5 hours, until it changes almost completely. Now come clearly musk and vanilla to the fore, which are accompanied in the background by woody notes. The whole thing seems a little synthetic, like a typical designer fragrance, but I like it very much. Here I am now not sure if it seems more masculine or feminine. My girlfriend, however, is of the opinion that it remains rather feminine. In addition, the change from the fruity summer fragrance to the rather somewhat oppressive autumn fragrance is absolutely confusing.

The durability is on my skin at about 8 hours and the sillage is also good. My sweater on the laundry mountain makes itself even a day later in the room still noticeable.

Overall, a very nice fragrance, of which I will certainly give a bottle to my girlfriend
Celebrity fragrance ??
In advance, I can already say that the name Tiziana Terenzi is so awesome. The fragrance seems to have a real celebrity status and to be very well known among the footballers. I have been able to wear the fragrance on my skin for a few hours, very strong, very striking and also very different from the others. I think this fragrance is for the type of man or woman who likes to be the center of attention and draw all the noses to themselves. Very fruity, harmonious and slightly woody. A fragrance but, which is definitely not suitable for everyday life but rather for special occasions. I am also of the opinion that despite the fact that it is a unisex fragrance, it is more suitable for men than for women. For me, the Kirke is not (I have to buy the absolute fragrance), but for my collection I would include him in any case. Despite everything, highly recommended.
5.5
Nordnase
Delusione - all along the line
I've been waiting for you A typical case of a classic blind buy...

Today now the time for the first spray had come from this wonderful, stylish bottle. One thing in advance : this small perfume safe makes already what her, everything is nobly processed, black-gold details and the leather label convince me. But it depends on the fragrance.

I N I Z I A R E

It starts fresh at first, pear and raspberry clearly emerging. Peach flits by. Currant follows shortly. I wait a bit. Then, after a few minutes, something pungent, fake, synthetic - I don't know what it is - comes on. It bothers me to no end.
Almost to the point that I want to wash it off again. But no, I want to give it some more time.

I keep waiting ---- The artificial scent sprouts on my skin with relish. Grrrrrr....
Plastic flowers galore, in all colors......

Hmm, the heart note is supposed to have lily of the valley - I don't smell any. Always just that plastic smell.

Some time has passed, after a cup of tea and a bit of relaxed gardening I keep sniffing my forearm, the artificial smell is still very noticeable. I had hopes that it might change in the fresh air....

And then, after quite a while, a little vanilla comes around the corner, quite woody. But that's fine, perfectly adequate. The woodiness intensifies, must be sandalwood. Heliotrope I can not sniff with the best will in the world. Musk ? Where? When?

Wi(e)der waiting. Ok, the day is still long.

- l u n g a t t e s a -

Friends of the night, that's it. I want no more.

KIRKÈ - You've had your chance. Missed it !
Only - what am I going to do with you now, you pretty chemical thing in a classy design?
Should I dare to try and test it for the office...? I am undecided, after
i still lose my job.... ;-) No, all joking aside.

Maybe there will be a happy taker in my circle of girlfriends. Let's see.

I am sad. A little bit. Nah, a little more.... Sob.....
This Italian tearjerker doesn't have a happy ending, I'm afraid. So sorry.
Menno, I had been sooo looking forward, everyone raves about this fragrance.... Or am I missing in my NASUS a nuance for the extravagant ?

I can only give you the advice: test it before! DO NOT BUY BLIND !!!
[ you really never stop learning, even at an old age.... ;-)))))))) ]

And one question keeps me going all the time : this is what a man is supposed to wear ?...
Hmmmmm..........
3.5
Connie
Penetrating and synthetic to the heavens....
Pooh, absolute hardcore... I might be stoned now, because obviously there are many people who can suffer this " smell" well.... I am certainly not one of them...

I have received a sample of Kirke, because I was just curious because of the hype around this fragrance... So, now I sit here and am quite honestly stunned. So penetrantes abnormal and stabbing up in the last brain cells, I have never experienced. The scent is extremely sour, pungent and more than unbearable. It is like a slap in the face, a real knock out... The scent gives me a headache within 10 minutes... I have the fragrance first sprayed on a tempo, unfortunately, a couple of splashes landed on the back of my hand. After washing my hands several times and disinfecting them once, the small penetrating fragrance molecules still stick to me like Pattex. I just can not believe how only one person on God's earth, this fragrance can wear or endure. I lack any kind of sweetness, warmth or anything attractive... I also have no idea who could wear such a fragrance...?? Especially for what occasion? Such a thing you can do his fellow man simply not..

It is only my personal dislike of this "fragrance". Others find the as said obviously great. In any case, never buy blindly in life ... For me, the absolute number 1 about the worst fragrances of all time..

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 15 days ago
After an intense juicy fruity-sweet opening, this dusty and fruity Floriental, slowly settles to a warm musky-woody base. 100% Unisex!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
A hint of fruits. Perfect for fruit lovers. Good performance although the fruit power last only about 4hours. Then It becones a subtle musk

by Lasisa
by Lasisa
by Timilino
by Timilino
by MrsMancera
by MrsMancera
tiziana terenzi - kirké : es muss dieser zauberhafte verführungsduft der griechischen göttin circe gewesen sein der wohl einst selbst die tapfersten krieger des odysseus betörte ;)
by Felsn
by Mivvuass
by MarcBran
by MarcBran

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Delox by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi White Fire by Tiziana Terenzi Foconero by Tiziana Terenzi XIX March by Tiziana Terenzi