Orion by Tiziana Terenzi
Orion is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.
Scent goes well with Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum)

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Apple, Bergamot, Red currant
Heart Notes Heart NotesBirch, Jasmine, Patchouli, Thyme, Oregano
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Oud, Frankincense, Cedar

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 19.11.2020.

A potent constellation
This is my first comment here in the forum. I notice that there are many fine noses here that can analyze the scent to the last. I spare you such an analysis, because I don't smell all 20 scents in one perfume and I leave it to the professionals. I evaluate my fragrances according to the following pattern, because I often miss this in the descriptions of a fragrance:

How long in possession: Since May 2020
Compliments: Women respond immediately to the scent and come closer because they can't place it. I even had several compliments from men who wanted to know what kind of scent it is.
Season: rather autumn and winter, because otherwise the scent is a sledgehammer.
Age of the wearer: 35+
Place of use: With 2 sprays suitable for the office, with 3 to max. 4 sprays for a restaurant, a business event etc. Not suitable for clubbing, cinema or for leisure time
Outfit: Business or business casual. No T-shirt scent. The scent is too grown up for that.
Purchase reason: The description of a YouTube
Will be bought again: Yes
Blind purchase: Yes
Comment: A comparison with Aventus is superfluous and unnecessary. The perfume is something independent for me. There are many reactions to the fragrance because almost nobody can classify it. The belief that all men and women know Aventus and therefore appeal to me is just a belief and not a fact. The fragrance is not cheap, but I find it very potent and you don't need 5-10 spray bursts and therefore it lasts long.

Orion Aventus killer ?
This fragrance has similarities to the famous Aventus. But it’s not a clone at all, the scent has its own personality and is a pure piece of art. The birch is the most prominent note here which makes the fragrance more smoky/woody. It also has a thyme note which is not very commonly used in fragrances and sets it completely apart from Aventus.The performance is far better than Aventus and lasts forever on my skin. This is definitely one of the best fragrances i came across in the past year. If you are sick on Aventus and you want a similar vibe. Go for Orion !
MrEL1x
Tiziana Terenzi - Orion, discussed in the underground and yet known?
The good Orion, whether a mythical sky hunter at night or as a flacon, it is beautiful to look at.
Well, the comparison of a perfume with a constellation is perhaps only due to the house's "Luna" collection, but the fate of this perfume is literally "in the stars".

Why "in the stars"? Well, this fragrance has never made a direct appearance by name, at least not until now on my perfume journey.
I became attentive to him when I discovered smaller perfume-YouTuber, which showed me rather unknown scents from their video offer.
The scent of "Orion" is very often equated with the almost "legend" Aventus of Creed. Therefore it has a strong relative in the environment, which has become a real box office hit.
Granted, I am a fan of Aventus, so Orion had to be added to my collection (rehearsal).
It is precisely the concentration of the fragrance "Extrait de Parfum" that makes it stand out from the well-known Aventus.
I will not go into the well-known reformulation problem of Aventus at this point.

About the fragrance itself:

The scent reminds me of his fragrance colleague the first time I spray it on.
As soon as the scent hits the skin, you perceive a fruity pineapple, followed by bergamot, apple and red currant.
The apple note on my skin, however, is only of a light nature.
The opening of the fragrance is strong and definitely pleasantly perceptible in the environment.
It reminds me of the opening of a fruitier bottling of Aventus, which I was then allowed to call my own.

After the fragrance has sat on my skin for a while, birch, patchouli and spices are added.
The birch in combination with the spices predominates for me, however, strongly.
I do not perceive the thyme, which is listed separately in the fragrances, or only very weakly.

As soon as the fragrance tapers towards the end, incense and oud also reveal their faces.
Here also a big difference between the Aventus and Orion mentioned at the beginning of this article becomes apparent.

In conclusion, I can only say that Orion is a good fragrance for the friends of "Aventus & Co." Family Yes, the house of Tiziana Terenzi or Paolo Terenzi was inspired by Aventus at this point, but Orion is going in its own direction.
He uses the familiar scents of a colleague and adds his own, smaller nuances.
The fragrance family is not revolutionized here, but actually improved due to its complexity.
Last but not least the durability, also due to the concentration of the fragrance, is very good and will be a decisive reason for many to buy.
However, the projection is moderate for me.
And I don't have to say anything about the bottle.
Anyone who has ever held a bottle of the house in their hands will know that these are very high quality and especially in the Luna collection really beautiful to look at.
A small note on our own behalf: Pay attention to the lid of the bottle, it is really heavy and could cause damage if not handled properly ?????

As a last sentence I would like to take up the contribution of "Turi", because he has already summarized it well: "Orion is much more mature, professional and long-winded than Aventus."
Whether or not I can claim Orion as my own soon remains to be seen.
You could say it's still written in the stars.

This is my first and certainly not the last review in this community.

Stay healthy! ????
Chizza
The Tv show: Orion vs ???
"Hello, dear people and welcome to today's edition of our news! We'll skip right over everything that happened today and go straight to Ted, our perfume news guy! Teddy, what's on today?"
"Greetings Mike, I have a special guest from Parfumo today for the big test: is Orion an Aventus? I know what you've all been waiting for, and it's almost time! Whooo!"
"Madness! I'll just check the rest of the messages before I hand them over to you! ...war...no, we had one yesterday...famine...old hat...plane crash...no, we can pass directly to you, Teddy!"
"Hello to you too! With me is Chizza, he will judge Orion with me and will go on the trail of the actually already dead ridden topic Orion vs. Let's go!"
"Please call me Dr. Chizza." "Oh, sorry, didn't know you held a title." "Neither did I, but I like to be called that." "Uh... yeah... whatever, let's go! How does Orion open? Does he squeeze the pineapple well?"
"No, he doesn't at first. It's about apples, they are processed into juice and this tart apple aroma is the beginning. Quite early a breath from the neighbouring birch grove blows over."
"Birch like smoky?"
"Again I have to deny, it is more a pleasant birch bark smell, almost like in Black Citrus but less earthy but more pleasing, maybe even more suitable for the masses. Without meaning to be judgmental."
"That doesn't sound at all like Aventus."
"Absolutely not. And the further course underlines this fact. Both fragrances are of the same pattern and intense, but that's all there is to it. The Paolo, I always call him by his first name", "Oh, you know him personally?" "-no...", "..."

"Anyway, the Paolo did a great job on the pineapple. Not a single truck tipped over and everyone in the village went out to smash the things, no quite the opposite. The pineapple was brought out with a lot of finesse. That takes the sting out of it. I would even go so far as to say that the currant was drizzled in there as well."
"Fascinating! Shortly a 30 seconds commercial, then it goes on with the Grand Finale!"

"Hello, we at the Fruit Society are delighted with every basket of fruit you eat or juice you drink. Unfortunately the trend is declining. Therefore, you buy perfumes with lots of fruit in them. Every sprayed apple, every sprayed grape gets our plantations. Here you see a picture of the Orion plantation."

"Wow, how touching and how true! Continue now, Dr Chizza!"
"In any case, with their carefully processed fruit, you will then reach the birch grove, which finely weaves the sweetness of the fruit into its own bark smell. For me one of the best birch scents! In principle, it remains with this scenario. successively zoom out of the scenery., the incense provides a more and more fogged finish in cooperation with the cedar, there is no penetrance!"
"That doesn't sound at all like Aventus!"
"Absolutely not. One should simply forget the comparison! I rather see the comparison with Black Citrus, whereby the latter is harsher and honestly has a better durability. This and the Sillage are also expandable here. There the comparison with Aventus really fits."
"Better than Aventus?"
"Different. Not to compare."

"Dr. Chizza, thank you for the evaluation! Next time we will compare the new Wolfgang Friedemann Jeremy Pascal Fragrance Colonia with the EdT, the EdP and the perfume. It will certainly be great! See you with V!"
Mature
I actually wanted to choose my first Terenzi fragrance carefully. Now that I had got Dionisio, Al Contrario and Co. as bottlings, I was interested to see if Terenzi could also be fresh. Searched for fresh and found Orion. Then I bought him blind for an extremely good price, since the ratings are quite good. Do I regret that?

The smell:
The sprayer is really lousy, especially compared to similar high-quality scents. Whatever. Spray on. Wiggle your arm. Smell. The first thing you notice immediately is the herbaceous green and it doesn't leave my nose the whole time. Then I immediately catch the fruity and the smoky. I read lively and that hits the spot. It is tangy and yet so elegant and mature. After this start the fragrance changes into the fresh, fruity smoky one and at the end there is a fruity leathery note.

H/S:
I bought four sprayers of it to my mailbox today. Down the stairs and back up again. About 30 minutes later my neighbour came home (the house is a bit sensitive) and I hear her say: What is that damn good smell. Fact, the smell has filled the whole staircase with this fruity, sparkling note. The shelf life is also ok, it lasted for about 7 hours now. Might be better for win Extrait.

The Aventus comparison:
As an absolute opponent of Aventus, I must respond to this. Why do I not like Aventus? I buy three batches and have three different fragrances. H/S are an insolence for the price, but ok. The two fragrances share certain components, especially the fruity and smoky one, BUT I'll try to explain it with a visual example. The Pineapple family consists of father Terenzi, mother Creed and the two sons Aventus and Orion. Aventus is the younger brother. He is a little sunnyboy and doesn't really know what he wants in life, he's just the player type and shows endurance in the things he starts. Orion on the other hand is different. He has success in life. He knows what he wants, is professional and much more mature for his age. He's not the type to approach women offensively because he attracts attention by himself.
In short: Orion is much more mature, professional and long-winded than Aventus.

To get to my opening question: No, I don't regret this blindbuy and I strongly recommend to test Orion, because you can get it for reasonable prices.

Woody Happiness
" Orion" is a spicy fruity scent. This Perfume opens with fresh feeling , the reason for this is the bergamot effect. But this situation takes a short time. Then your nose starts to feel the sweet fruity smells, the dominant scent here is a sweet pineapple scent (Also the top note smells a bit like fruit compote) and you also start to feel the spicy scents lightly. Because the top notes are short-lived. After a short time, you will feel the spicy middle notes.The most dominant scent in the middle note is birch and thyme.Especially the birch scent is the leading actor in this perfume. After that, this perfume continues with smoky, spicy and woody.Because birch, frankincense and cedar are very effective in base notes

Sillage: 2/7

The longevity is above-average. Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 12+ hours.

If you like beautiful heavy, smoky and woody fragrance, you can definitely love this fragrance.
This fragrance appeals to me as mature men scent
Dufttiger
The same ingredients do not make the same dish
I came across this scent looking for a little pineapple. Since I like the Aventus very much, the list of fragrances moved me to get a sample.
I have to say, it's a little similar to the Creed, on the table of contents.
Overall I find the top note very good.
The heart & base settles very early over the fruit.
Birch could perhaps be replaced here with something eucalyptus or something grassy to preserve the freshness.
2ml of sample are enough for me, so I leave it at that.
Find it good for gardening or gutter cleaning.

My number four, the Gummi Bear Juice
So, dear friends, it's time again to comment on my personal top 20 for my "perfume life". The people who have already stopped my comments are now 20, instead of 15.... So, back to Orion. The Orion is my official number 4, I have several perfumes in my collection, but I'm not quite sure if they will stay with me forever. So now I've decided to write a comment on every perfume from these Top 20 that I'll own. Now that Herod, Layton and Layton Exclusif have already been provided with a comment, the number 4 is now selected. Now let's get to the scent and the little story that follows on from it. Keyword "Aventus", you know? I almost thought, who doesn't know him, whether you like him now or not, no perfume is as well known as Aventus among people who deal with martyrdom. Why Aventus is proverb here? Because Orion, in my humble opinion, is Aventus in better. Don't get me wrong, I like the smell of Aventus and had it several times and relatively long also in my chosen ones, but in the end he was thrown out against this one!
Is Orion a clone? No way! No way! Does Orion have a large part of Aventus DNA? Somehow! But Orion is simply in my opinion, pure summer, it's sparkling, it's fruity, it's the right amount of sweet, the right amount of fresh, my goodness, wait a moment, I have to sniff it again..... Yeah, just dreamy! I would say, does anyone still know the gummy bear band? No matter if you sat in front of the TV yourself or your own children. So I thought it was absolutely great and when I got this fragrance under my nose, I immediately had to think about it. The gummy bear juice, which ensures that the consumer develops special powers for a while. That's how I feel when it blows around me and that's how it smells to me. That's what I'm thinking, he must have smelled!
I just can't get enough of it and I'd like to be right now.... Pfff Pfff..... Ah, beautiful!
Well enough of the enthusiasm, but really people, test that!
Performance is absolutely top league! Keeps 8-10 hours loose, which is an absolute dream for the fresh, fruity, fragrant DNA! Sillage is just as great! You are easily noticed all day long and can breathe a little bit of super power into everyone who walks past you for at least 6 hours!

If the comment hasn't made it clear enough, I LOVE that!
And so he moved in as my number four, who will accompany me in my life. We will have many more adventures where, with your Gummi Bear Juice effect, absolutely nothing will go wrong!

Thank you very much for reading and hopefully for your passion, also for wanting to enjoy the gummy bear nectar!
Your Dave! :)
Urine and uranium...
One of my esteemed biochemistry professors would probably have put it this way:

"Aventus has about as much to do with Orion as urine has with uranium."

Even the fruity opening of the two fragrances cannot hide the fact that the similar top note is basically the only real common denominator. At the latest when the heart notes unfold, the paths separate. The "second born" Orion is an original creation. Definitely.

If you like, the YANG elements clearly dominate the "Italian" from now on, while the "Englishman", in contrast, appears to be a YIN type.

Orion has a much spicier and warmer effect due to the use of thyme and oregano in the heart area. The base of the Terenzi fragrance is also much more woody due to oud and cedar, and, thanks to incense and amber, also more resinous than its Creed counterpart.

There again the heart notes rose and juniper berry play in the middle and provide - in combination with the somewhat "greener" pineapple of the top note - by floral-metallic cool hints for greater freshness. Vanilla, ambergris and oakmoss underline the overall harmonious impression and create a balsamic-soft base. But: This idyll seems a bit empty and a bit sterile in places. Perfection can be quite tiring in the long run - even the olfactory nerves (anosmia!).

Speaking of which: Sometimes a highly synthetic note spreads at higher doses of Aventus, which does exactly that, namely n e v e n v e n . Dose-increases are therefore not a tried and tested way to escape a possible boredom.

Orion won't get embarrassed. In any case, the community sees him as the clearly more complex type of fragrance. Apart from the resinous aspect already mentioned above, the more masculine Southerner of all people seems to be even richer in a flowery facet for the testers. The remarkable interplay of jasmine and birch skilfully balances the fiery character of Mediterranean herbs and is reminiscent over long stretches of the beloved L'Air du Désert Marocain by Tauer. Noble, noble!

Durability and Sillage of Orion and Aventus are similar and rank in the upper midfield. Orion tends to be ahead of the game. It is probably due to the fact that Terenzi has not saved on the quality of the raw materials used and that it is also a genuine "Extrait de Parfum" Regardless of this, Orion scores with the significantly better price-performance ratio.

The "A" and "O" of fruitiness at a glance:

Aventus: YIN type fresh, soft, harmonious (EdP)
Orion: YANG type warm, spicy, powerful (XdP)

You decide.
The Aventus test/comparison
Hello dear community,

after my last test/comparison between Algemar and... and Aoud BlueNotes was a lot of fun, I started a new project now.
As already with Aoud... I wanted to check for myself whether the two scents, as described by some previous speakers, are really so similar.
First of all, I am not a perfume expert, but I have to do with perfumes and steams on my professional way. I am NOT a perfume expert but fragrances are a hobby.

I finally got both scents. Two tests done, one about the shelf life and one about the fragrance itself.

The initial situation was as follows:
Test starts at 7:00 in the morning.
Weather: Windy, cloudy, humidity 66%, 12 grat Celsius outside, 22 grat Celsius inside.
Tester: me, male
Helpers: 3 voluntary, 2 involuntary
Div.: Dog from the neighbor named Balduin

Comparison 1.
The name:
Aventus Creed: beautiful name, goes easily from the tongue, something edgy and defining.
Orion Tiziana Terenzi: sounds like the beginning of an Italian poem. With 3 freiw. testers immediately holiday feelings arose.
The rash of the dog's tail was always the same when the names were mentioned.

Comparison 2.
Flacon:
Aventus: beautiful shape, great logo with rider, appeals to me as a man.
2 freiw testers also see it that way.
Orion: no particularly striking shape of the bottle, nice lid with moon phases, at first a bit boring for me as a man. Would also pass as a cream can for women.
2 freiw testers of the same opinion
Ps: the dog didn't care.

Comparison 3.
Sillage:
Almost straight up. On my skin a slight plus for Orion.
Also found 3 free tester and 1 non-free pomace.
The dog didn't seem to care.

Comparison 4.
Shelf life:
Aventus: after 6 hours hardly perceptible, after approx. 8 hours completely disappeared
Orion: after 8 hours only a shadow of itself, but still perceptible the next day.

Comparison 5.
Fragrance:
Spray on and go. Very different start.
Aventus: Fresh, light pineapple, citric. Reminiscent of pineapple on lemon ice cream.
Orion: slightly citric, strong sweet pineapple, light apple note. More reminiscent of pineapple and sour apple compote.

..after 15min
Aventus: gets even fresher, clearer, cooler
Orion: very fruity, slightly sweet but softer, rounder, gentler than Aventus.
See 3 free tester also so.
The dog reacted with tail wagons with Aventus and with Orion he brought his ball...?

...after 30min to 1.5 hrs
Aventus: slightly stinging, slightly wooded and mossy probably from oakmoss ^^
Orion: now the birch is added, gently balsamic ^^
Two completely different fragrances!
Also found 3 free testers and 1 unfree tester (postman) :D
The dog is sleeping...

...after 1.5 to 3 hours
Are both weaker.
Strangely enough, both now smell very similar, no extreme boundaries to smell.
Also found 3 freiw testers and the second unfreiw tester (neighbor)
The dog doesn't come when you call his name anymore... D

...after 3 to 5 hours
Now some movement comes in again.
Of course both are a little weaker now, Aventus more than Orion.
Aventus: now you also take something that was vanilla.
Orion: beautiful harmonious oud incense "Düftchen" in the background.
Also found 1 free tester. The rest of the testers just say "smells good", so no more rating.
The dog's gone. Somehow he made a happy impression when his master picked him up. ?!?

...everything after 5 hours
Now nothing changes. Individual scent components now also make the end of the day piece by piece.
Aventus: keeps its freshness until the end.
Orion: keeps its fruitiness until the end.

Well, a comparison is difficult.
I could compare it to soccer players.
Carlos vs. Messi
Aventus = Roberto Calos. Small, strong as a tribble, but known and notorious for its rough nature and the extremely hard shot.
Orion = Lionel Messi. Also small and strong as a tribble, but much more sensitive on the ball and more overview.

Or comparison, Hulk vs Thor
Aventus = Hulk. Superhero, strong, hits everywhere, destroys everything.
Orion= Thor. Also superhero and strong, also hits on it and makes something broken, but with overview and only what must. Much more elegant.

I hope I could bring my comparison so far well a the man and to the woman.

I had a lot of fun again and it was very interesting, also for all testers and the dog.

You read...
Thanks for your time.

GolcherGolcher 5 months ago
just testing out of a decant and wow, this is great! Resembles Aventus but certainly not a clone, it's a bit more unisex if you ask me
MedBrik43MedBrik43 1 year ago
A smoky Aventus with a better performance. The old king is dead!
AkuninAkunin 3 years ago
True reminds on King alot, but still great performance and all in all great scent for all year round.

Orion
by Atanarjuat
by LadyLuxifer
by LadyLuxifer
tiziana terenzi - orion : diese kreation paolo terenzis ist mein “soldier of love”. MASTERPIECE!
by Felsn
tiziana terenzi - orion: mare al monte conero
by Felsn
by Feuerfuchs
by DanyPereyra
by DanyPereyra

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi Cas (Extrait de Parfum) by Tiziana Terenzi Maremma by Tiziana Terenzi White Fire by Tiziana Terenzi XIX March by Tiziana Terenzi Foconero by Tiziana Terenzi Mirach by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Porpora by Tiziana Terenzi