Orion by Tiziana Terenzi
Orion is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Apple, Bergamot, Red currant
Heart Notes Heart NotesBirch, Jasmine, Patchouli, Thyme, Oregano
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Oud, Frankincense, Cedar

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.05.2021.

It’s like Polo
I bought a decant of Orion knowing the scent notes aren’t my norm. Despite having done that, I was taken aback upon first spray.

To me this is 100% a man fragrance, which I’m not, so it’s not for me. But since it was already on my arms I figured what the hell, I may as well wear it.

I immediately got migraine auras within the first three minutes. Not a great sign. The perfume reminds me strongly of Polo by Ralph Lauren in the green bottle from the 1980s. I dated a young man who wore that and I loved it on him, so it was nice to reminisce.
The top notes to me are pine, or forest in general—very strong at that. It slapped me in the face kind of strong.
After five minutes it smells like Polo. Citrus overtakes the green, and the Oud is coming out. I honestly smelled no flowers of any kind here on my skin.

I gave the decant to my husband to see what he thinks. He loves it on himself and on me, but I do not. He has to under-spray to wear it due to my migraines.

We both love “Ursa”, but Orion just isn’t my thing. Although it smells better on him than on me, and he likes it a lot, we agreed to sell this one because of my migraines.
Nococo
Top note wow.. The rest well
The top note is really nice and even heftier than that of the Aventus. The afterwards is a very synthetic birch thyme mixture :/
Smells in the drydown like forgotten spice from ner plastic bowl..
Very much looking forward to the fragrance but is definitely not mine.... The top note lasts 3-4 minutes and then goes into this synthetic forest mixed um... Nixht to recommend
Jas0N
When the rational mind meets the emotional heart
I'm a complete rationalist. With me, the heart rarely decides. I hardly ever make a truly erratic, spontaneous decision. I don't want to describe myself as inflexible, my work doesn't allow for that, but again, rational thought comes before creative and spontaneous decisions.
Usually I also make private decisions according to the pattern described above.
Unfortunately, however, this leads to conflicts with some frequency.

For me, perfume is already associated with a certain emotionality. Smells evoke memories of people, situations and other events in our lives.
I have quite a small collection, which is reduced to the most necessary. Sometimes I think to myself: "Man the fragrance is good. Buy it." And then on my left shoulder is the mind and says: "No, you have something similar, you do not need". The discussion is quickly ended.
This problem has come up again through Orion.

I love Aventus. For me, the fragrance is a benchmark. And I like to test fragrances that have some intentional or unintentional closeness to that very fragrance.
Orion is often described here as a more adult, better Aventus.
This, of course, made me curious.

Indeed. A certain, distant resemblance he has, BUT mMn. the comparison lags, because the fragrance already takes a whole different path at the beginning. That may just be my opinion, but as such I feel the fragrance.

The beginning is quite characterized by a very fresh, pleasant prelude, which can also be perceived well into the base. The concentration is here not only on the pineapple, but on a quite very successful fruit mixture. I smell especially currant and apple out. Pineapple I perceive rather in the background, restrained. That may already be the first big difference for me. Because with Aventus, the original or origin (if you can call it that) the expression is different. The pineapple is the only dominant factor there at the beginning.

Gliding further, so I notice another difference: the smoky part, which actually makes Aventus only to what he is ultimately, is completely missing here.
The fragrance remains completely true to its fresh line. It becomes woodier yes, but the smoky component is missing. Aventus may also differ there (the eternal batch discussion), but Orion pursues here a completely different objective.
It's the birch that gets through my nose. Gently accompanied by a touch of jasmine and patchouli. All very balanced, no real main player that takes the place of the other notes. Harmoniously, they play to their strengths. In fact, I find the fragrance to be a bit more accomplished than Aventus at this stage. It is more complex, more balanced and more fancy because of the different components.

In the base, it remains fresh. But this is somewhat diminished by the quite woody orientation. Find I perse well andgelungen. This makes him more portable in colder days and gives him a longer shelf life.
It is cedar and musk perceive here, but am honestly not quite sure.
The durability was surprisingly good and also the sillage was better than expected.

Going back to the starting point, I question whether Orion has any necessity for me. Since I have Aventus and l'aventure, which I really like because of its citrusy interpretation, the question is: is Orion now so different that I need it.
The heart says: hit it. Great scent! And here it comes; even the mind judges that this fragrance is a potential candidate for the collection. By a completely different development, basic direction and conception, I see here a completely own fragrance, with a minimal reference to the forefather.
I find Orion even more suitable for everyday use. Aventus is for me only for the evening., Orion unrestricted usable.

Final I can say: even if the heart has won only because the mind has agreed, I'm glad when Orion moves in with me!

That was my last comment for this modest year. For those who have made it this far, may I wish you happy holidays/festive season. Let yourselves well given, celebrate properly in the circle of your family and come well into the new year. And above all: stay healthy!
See you in 2021! :)
Your jas0N
Gdog
Aventus in adult (and in interesting)
The fragrance is already strongly reminiscent of Aventus, especially in the opening, but definitely has its own justification. The top notes fade faster compared to Aventus and it remains the great core, which also thrilled me with Aventus. Green, woody, mossy; just interesting and unusual. However, the scent is less fresh and therefore not as youthful as Aventus (but I like to wear it even at 24). But the extraordinary is clearly more in focus and lifts the fragrance for me on a higher level than its known relative. If you want to smell extraordinary and interesting and you already liked the way Aventus smells, you should definitely try Orion. If you don't know Aventus but like said green, woody and mossy notes, you should try it even more.
A potent constellation
This is my first comment here in the forum. I notice that there are many fine noses here that can analyze the scent to the last. I spare you such an analysis, because I don't smell all 20 scents in one perfume and I leave it to the professionals. I evaluate my fragrances according to the following pattern, because I often miss this in the descriptions of a fragrance:

How long in possession: Since May 2020
Compliments: Women respond immediately to the scent and come closer because they can't place it. I even had several compliments from men who wanted to know what kind of scent it is.
Season: rather autumn and winter, because otherwise the scent is a sledgehammer.
Age of the wearer: 35+
Place of use: With 2 sprays suitable for the office, with 3 to max. 4 sprays for a restaurant, a business event etc. Not suitable for clubbing, cinema or for leisure time
Outfit: Business or business casual. No T-shirt scent. The scent is too grown up for that.
Purchase reason: The description of a YouTube
Will be bought again: Yes
Blind purchase: Yes
Comment: A comparison with Aventus is superfluous and unnecessary. The perfume is something independent for me. There are many reactions to the fragrance because almost nobody can classify it. The belief that all men and women know Aventus and therefore appeal to me is just a belief and not a fact. The fragrance is not cheap, but I find it very potent and you don't need 5-10 spray bursts and therefore it lasts long.

Orion Aventus killer ?
This fragrance has similarities to the famous Aventus. But it’s not a clone at all, the scent has its own personality and is a pure piece of art. The birch is the most prominent note here which makes the fragrance more smoky/woody. It also has a thyme note which is not very commonly used in fragrances and sets it completely apart from Aventus.The performance is far better than Aventus and lasts forever on my skin. This is definitely one of the best fragrances i came across in the past year. If you are sick on Aventus and you want a similar vibe. Go for Orion !
MrEL1x
Tiziana Terenzi - Orion, discussed in the underground and yet known?
The good Orion, whether a mythical sky hunter at night or as a flacon, it is beautiful to look at.
Well, the comparison of a perfume with a constellation is perhaps only due to the house's "Luna" collection, but the fate of this perfume is literally "in the stars".

Why "in the stars"? Well, this fragrance has never made a direct appearance by name, at least not until now on my perfume journey.
I became attentive to him when I discovered smaller perfume-YouTuber, which showed me rather unknown scents from their video offer.
The scent of "Orion" is very often equated with the almost "legend" Aventus of Creed. Therefore it has a strong relative in the environment, which has become a real box office hit.
Granted, I am a fan of Aventus, so Orion had to be added to my collection (rehearsal).
It is precisely the concentration of the fragrance "Extrait de Parfum" that makes it stand out from the well-known Aventus.
I will not go into the well-known reformulation problem of Aventus at this point.

About the fragrance itself:

The scent reminds me of his fragrance colleague the first time I spray it on.
As soon as the scent hits the skin, you perceive a fruity pineapple, followed by bergamot, apple and red currant.
The apple note on my skin, however, is only of a light nature.
The opening of the fragrance is strong and definitely pleasantly perceptible in the environment.
It reminds me of the opening of a fruitier bottling of Aventus, which I was then allowed to call my own.

After the fragrance has sat on my skin for a while, birch, patchouli and spices are added.
The birch in combination with the spices predominates for me, however, strongly.
I do not perceive the thyme, which is listed separately in the fragrances, or only very weakly.

As soon as the fragrance tapers towards the end, incense and oud also reveal their faces.
Here also a big difference between the Aventus and Orion mentioned at the beginning of this article becomes apparent.

In conclusion, I can only say that Orion is a good fragrance for the friends of "Aventus & Co." Family Yes, the house of Tiziana Terenzi or Paolo Terenzi was inspired by Aventus at this point, but Orion is going in its own direction.
He uses the familiar scents of a colleague and adds his own, smaller nuances.
The fragrance family is not revolutionized here, but actually improved due to its complexity.
Last but not least the durability, also due to the concentration of the fragrance, is very good and will be a decisive reason for many to buy.
However, the projection is moderate for me.
And I don't have to say anything about the bottle.
Anyone who has ever held a bottle of the house in their hands will know that these are very high quality and especially in the Luna collection really beautiful to look at.
A small note on our own behalf: Pay attention to the lid of the bottle, it is really heavy and could cause damage if not handled properly ?????

As a last sentence I would like to take up the contribution of "Turi", because he has already summarized it well: "Orion is much more mature, professional and long-winded than Aventus."
Whether or not I can claim Orion as my own soon remains to be seen.
You could say it's still written in the stars.

This is my first and certainly not the last review in this community.

Stay healthy! ????
Chizza
The Tv show: Orion vs ???
"Hello, dear people and welcome to today's edition of our news! We'll skip right over everything that happened today and go straight to Ted, our perfume news guy! Teddy, what's on today?"
"Greetings Mike, I have a special guest from Parfumo today for the big test: is Orion an Aventus? I know what you've all been waiting for, and it's almost time! Whooo!"
"Madness! I'll just check the rest of the messages before I hand them over to you! ...war...no, we had one yesterday...famine...old hat...plane crash...no, we can pass directly to you, Teddy!"
"Hello to you too! With me is Chizza, he will judge Orion with me and will go on the trail of the actually already dead ridden topic Orion vs. Let's go!"
"Please call me Dr. Chizza." "Oh, sorry, didn't know you held a title." "Neither did I, but I like to be called that." "Uh... yeah... whatever, let's go! How does Orion open? Does he squeeze the pineapple well?"
"No, he doesn't at first. It's about apples, they are processed into juice and this tart apple aroma is the beginning. Quite early a breath from the neighbouring birch grove blows over."
"Birch like smoky?"
"Again I have to deny, it is more a pleasant birch bark smell, almost like in Black Citrus but less earthy but more pleasing, maybe even more suitable for the masses. Without meaning to be judgmental."
"That doesn't sound at all like Aventus."
"Absolutely not. And the further course underlines this fact. Both fragrances are of the same pattern and intense, but that's all there is to it. The Paolo, I always call him by his first name", "Oh, you know him personally?" "-no...", "..."

"Anyway, the Paolo did a great job on the pineapple. Not a single truck tipped over and everyone in the village went out to smash the things, no quite the opposite. The pineapple was brought out with a lot of finesse. That takes the sting out of it. I would even go so far as to say that the currant was drizzled in there as well."
"Fascinating! Shortly a 30 seconds commercial, then it goes on with the Grand Finale!"

"Hello, we at the Fruit Society are delighted with every basket of fruit you eat or juice you drink. Unfortunately the trend is declining. Therefore, you buy perfumes with lots of fruit in them. Every sprayed apple, every sprayed grape gets our plantations. Here you see a picture of the Orion plantation."

"Wow, how touching and how true! Continue now, Dr Chizza!"
"In any case, with their carefully processed fruit, you will then reach the birch grove, which finely weaves the sweetness of the fruit into its own bark smell. For me one of the best birch scents! In principle, it remains with this scenario. successively zoom out of the scenery., the incense provides a more and more fogged finish in cooperation with the cedar, there is no penetrance!"
"That doesn't sound at all like Aventus!"
"Absolutely not. One should simply forget the comparison! I rather see the comparison with Black Citrus, whereby the latter is harsher and honestly has a better durability. This and the Sillage are also expandable here. There the comparison with Aventus really fits."
"Better than Aventus?"
"Different. Not to compare."

"Dr. Chizza, thank you for the evaluation! Next time we will compare the new Wolfgang Friedemann Jeremy Pascal Fragrance Colonia with the EdT, the EdP and the perfume. It will certainly be great! See you with V!"
Mature
I actually wanted to choose my first Terenzi fragrance carefully. Now that I had got Dionisio, Al Contrario and Co. as bottlings, I was interested to see if Terenzi could also be fresh. Searched for fresh and found Orion. Then I bought him blind for an extremely good price, since the ratings are quite good. Do I regret that?

The smell:
The sprayer is really lousy, especially compared to similar high-quality scents. Whatever. Spray on. Wiggle your arm. Smell. The first thing you notice immediately is the herbaceous green and it doesn't leave my nose the whole time. Then I immediately catch the fruity and the smoky. I read lively and that hits the spot. It is tangy and yet so elegant and mature. After this start the fragrance changes into the fresh, fruity smoky one and at the end there is a fruity leathery note.

H/S:
I bought four sprayers of it to my mailbox today. Down the stairs and back up again. About 30 minutes later my neighbour came home (the house is a bit sensitive) and I hear her say: What is that damn good smell. Fact, the smell has filled the whole staircase with this fruity, sparkling note. The shelf life is also ok, it lasted for about 7 hours now. Might be better for win Extrait.

The Aventus comparison:
As an absolute opponent of Aventus, I must respond to this. Why do I not like Aventus? I buy three batches and have three different fragrances. H/S are an insolence for the price, but ok. The two fragrances share certain components, especially the fruity and smoky one, BUT I'll try to explain it with a visual example. The Pineapple family consists of father Terenzi, mother Creed and the two sons Aventus and Orion. Aventus is the younger brother. He is a little sunnyboy and doesn't really know what he wants in life, he's just the player type and shows endurance in the things he starts. Orion on the other hand is different. He has success in life. He knows what he wants, is professional and much more mature for his age. He's not the type to approach women offensively because he attracts attention by himself.
In short: Orion is much more mature, professional and long-winded than Aventus.

To get to my opening question: No, I don't regret this blindbuy and I strongly recommend to test Orion, because you can get it for reasonable prices.

Woody Happiness
" Orion" is a spicy fruity scent. This Perfume opens with fresh feeling , the reason for this is the bergamot effect. But this situation takes a short time. Then your nose starts to feel the sweet fruity smells, the dominant scent here is a sweet pineapple scent (Also the top note smells a bit like fruit compote) and you also start to feel the spicy scents lightly. Because the top notes are short-lived. After a short time, you will feel the spicy middle notes.The most dominant scent in the middle note is birch and thyme.Especially the birch scent is the leading actor in this perfume. After that, this perfume continues with smoky, spicy and woody.Because birch, frankincense and cedar are very effective in base notes

Sillage: 2/7

The longevity is above-average. Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 12+ hours.

If you like beautiful heavy, smoky and woody fragrance, you can definitely love this fragrance.
This fragrance appeals to me as mature men scent

GolcherGolcher 11 months ago
just testing out of a decant and wow, this is great! Resembles Aventus but certainly not a clone, it's a bit more unisex if you ask me
MedBrik43MedBrik43 2 years ago
A smoky Aventus with a better performance. The old king is dead!
AkuninAkunin 3 years ago
True reminds on King alot, but still great performance and all in all great scent for all year round.

Orion
by Atanarjuat
by LadyLuxifer
by LadyLuxifer
tiziana terenzi - orion : diese kreation paolo terenzis ist mein “soldier of love”. MASTERPIECE!
by Felsn
tiziana terenzi - orion: mare al monte conero
by Felsn
by Feuerfuchs
by DanyPereyra
by DanyPereyra

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Delox by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Foconero by Tiziana Terenzi White Fire by Tiziana Terenzi XIX March by Tiziana Terenzi