Spirito Fiorentino 2018

Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi
Spirito Fiorentino is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is leathery-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino. Pronunciation

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine, Purple Lily, Orange, Italian saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmbergris, Magnolia, Lily of the valley, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Musk, Tuscan leather, Sandalwood, Birch

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 21.04.2021.

SmellsFargo
Japanese Wagyu or Australian Wagyu?
The year is 2011; you just finished getting off at the local pharmacy and guess what baby: it's payday. you admire the fresh lineup as you head out of the barbershop, you got "niggas in Paris" and "Gucci Gucci" blaring from your iPod, freshly cut true religion jeans and a pair of Jordan 5s that you've been waiting 3 months for just the occasion to finally break these puppies out. for you see, tonight's your hot date with Kimberly; the chick that you have been trying to date for the last 3 years but to no avail. she used to claim that you were immature, that she was well beyond your years but she has seen how well you have taken care of yourself physically your hygiene, now you have a job and a bank account and she thinks to herself "okay he's an actual adult now let me give him a chance".

so you guys meet up and taking an off Broadway show, not really taking mental note of the chemistry between you two, just excited to be there. after the show (which as hard as you try you had no utter idea what the fuck was going on), you guys go out to get a bite to eat. Kimberly then proceeds to pull one of those moves where she has a clear idea what she wants to go and she's trying to nudge you in that direction without directly telling you "hey this is where I want to eat". so you guys pull up and looking at the rest of the people in the establishment, you aren't even sure if you meet the dress code but after talking a little bit to the maitre d, you guys are let in.

after she orders two lobster new burgs, three Manhattans, a martini, a shot of Louis XIV, you are filled with slight contempt as you are about to blow two weeks worth of paychecks on dinner, made worse by the fact that it looks like she's enjoying the food more than your company. she thanks you as you guys are leaving the establishment as she's 5 lb heavier and youre three hundred dollars lighter, looks up at you and says "hey I know of a great after party let's go". you get there and you're excited for what the night's going to bring, suddenly Kimberly gets hit with a "hey girl how have you been" and before you know it : boom she's disappeared into the crowd of hundreds of strangers none of which of you know.
as you sit there miserable, chin in palm, the realization hits you: I spent time eagle money she didn't enjoy herself and most importantly, I didn't either. "hi, my friend left me too. I'm Sasha" you look next to you and a woman decked out in a style that you usually do not like but for some reason she managed to pull off. you guys spend an hour at the after party just gabbing it up and it's like the whole world around you might as well not have existed cuz all you guys were focused on was each other in that moment in time.

as you're heading out of the party she make certain that you guys exchange contact information. over the next couple of months to a year, you guys link over playstation 5 matches, go to a few ball games, go out on random billiard dates, feeling stupid for spending so much time obsessing over Kimberly when it feels that Sasha was lying under your nose this whole time, yet you feel grateful necause Kim lead you to Sasha. you guys have fantastic chemistry, you guys enjoy each other's time, people enjoy seeing you two together: it feels like the stuff that keeps people together forever.
baccarat rouge 540 is Kimberly: dainty, sweet, very pretty, very well put together, everyones got eyes on her; very expensive. While Sasha is none other than spirito fiorentino; similar frame, a little more rugged (will probably box you and win), very much appreciated by those in the know; alao expensive but not anywhere near as much as kim.

finally I say all that to say this: both are tremendous fragrances you should just sample figure out which one suits you the best.
Jondal
"You smell penetrating, but it's so great"
Spirito Fiorentino first found its way to me last year in a package with various bottlings. What exactly would await me in this fragrance I was not yet aware at the time. Arrived at my place I sprayed it expectantly on a test strip, waited a short moment and sniffed it: The first impression hit me like a blast and I thought at first only "boah that smells just like pure alcohol, how can you like something like that?". A little disappointed I waited a few hours, but even then I could not get anything out of the smell on the strip, which is why the sample disappeared again in the drawer. Big mistake! Some time later, I tested it again, but now on the skin, where the whole nuances of this wonderful fragrance creation emerged for me. Smoky, sweet with a gently resonating leather note and a beautifully balanced saffron. An absolute dream, how did I get this so wrong on the test strip? Bought it outright.
The bottle is an eye-catcher and absolutely high-quality, which you can expect in this price range. Durability and sillage are really good on my skin. The fragrance projects at least 4h hours extremely strong, then becomes a little closer to the skin, but is still 10-14h well perceived. On clothes, it lasts forever. A real beast even with fewer sprays.
With this fragrance you truly draw attention to yourself and make a statement. I had worn it last summer on a birthday and was really very often asked about it, simply because it is really exciting, unique and above all potent. Hence the quote from the title.
In summary, you can say that you get for your money here a real masterpiece from the house of Tiziana Terenzi. He certainly does not please everyone, so be sure to test before (best on the skin ?)!
2.5
Joliefleur88
The Perfume of Horror....
My headline actually says it all.

I got a filling today (unfortunately 10ml) and had to test it immediately.
Have made me almost with excitement in the pants. Filling unpacked, 1 splash on the wrist (left, right ready). OH MAN WHAT IS THAT FOR A STINK? It smelled directly after swamp and burnt rubber tires (very burnt tires) and something MFK 540. Totally frightened I remembered a YouTuberin which meant one should give the smell approx.30 min, then the burnt tires would burn off. Unfortunately, it got worse and worse. I was really sick :-(
On my skin remains unfortunately this burnt smell mixed with something sümpfiges and somehow also earth.
There is a certain smell after a summer rain in the city, smells mostly like dog pee and warm earth. I notice that on my skin all the time. Unfortunately, nothing sweet has developed on me. MFK 540 was just gaaaaaay light at first.
Now 8 hours later my wrists still stink of it. Which speaks for its durability.

I wanted to test it, since Baccarat with me often Ghosted but I get me now rather the Extrait.
Unfortunately, I do not understand the enthusiasm from the Youtubern. I definitely do not want to smell like that and do not want to smell it on my partner either. Totally terrible.

The masculine and dominant Baccarat
Paolo Terenzi is known as a talented and highly professional perfumer. The high-class fragrances he has created, most of which enjoy respect and recognition in the perfume community, are more than proof of this.
Spirito Fiorentino is definitely not a clone or dupe of BR540, but a completely own fragrance. The "baccarat note" is just one of many that play a role in the overall composition of the fragrance. The heavy bottle, which you could use now and then as a substitute for a dumbbell, is extremely high-quality.
After spraying on dominates the leathery in combination with the smoky note. Here I would like to emphasize that I have never smelled such a qualitative leather note. Take the smell of leather seats of a new S-Class and you have the leather note of the SF. For me, the leather note does not dominate the first 10 minutes as many claim, but extends over about an hour and gives the fragrance a masculine flair. Only after that is the baccarat note clearly perceptible. The more time passes, the more the baccarat note stands out. The leather note remains in the background. From the extremely engaging combination between the smoky, leathery and baccarat note results in an incomparable and attractive sillage, which can not be surpassed by its individuality.
The H/S plays in the Champions League. The fragrance was still perceptible on my skin 3 days (!) later. The fact that this is
is an extrait version, becomes obvious. I have the SF against the BR 540 edp compete and asked some women about it. Except for one, who found the SF too smoky, all were of the opinion that a man should rather reach for the SF, whereby many did not question the art in the masterpiece of Mr. Francis Kurkdjian.

Summa summarum can be stated that Paolo Terenzi has created a fragrance with SF, which has a certain exclusivity due to the interplay of qualitative fragrance notes, which I have not yet seen and perceived in this combination.
Successful departure from perfection
Release date 2018, a fully justified average score of 8.5, but no one has ever felt the need to dedicate more than 140 characters to this fragrance poem. If you want to take the time to investigate the causes, you can conclude that a plagiarism accusation is possibly the reason for this criminal disregard However, from my point of view, this approach makes things much too easy for me.

Those who in the past, due to lack of hobbies and too much free time, have followed my contributions know that I am constantly "swaying" around Kurdjians Baccarat Rouge. It is always important to me to mention that it is the Extrait variant. This fragrance fascinates and touches me. It is able to lift the mood quickly and yet I use it rarely enough to have refrained from a firm purchase again and again But what's the reason for that?
Do I think it's too feminine? Not at all... unlike the EdP, I think of him as maximally genderless.

Then what is it?
Well, I think the perfection was simply taken to the extreme by MFK in such a way that I subconsciously miss a note that gives beauty an endearing "blemish".

Visually, I'm probably looking for something like Cindy Crawford's mole, a distinctive reference point that only in very few cases manages to make something absolutely beautiful even more beautiful by something supposedly "bad".

The absolute round of the original seems almost surreal and it lacks the decisive impression of the original, let's call it that way, credibly imprints the stamp that it seems to be from this earth
So I always have the impression that I have to be at least the most noblest dressed person in this world to create a harmonious overall picture in combination with B540.
Not only does this read complicated - and probably silly - it's also.
So I'm constantly looking for less perfect alternatives and I'm very happy to have already found twice as many
The somewhat more distant cousin Kalan is in this context what you would probably call the NoBrain alternative nowadays. Goes all year round, always, everywhere... fits perfectly, but it doesn't reach the quality of BR540, but he doesn't want to either.

Spirito Fiorentino, on the other hand, operates on an absolute level, in the uppermost premium segment, but has - watch out for puns - Cindy's (liver) leather patch over the upper lip, which I found so attractive in the 90s. He manages not to reveal the supposedly sought-after blemish as such, but turns the perfect round into something like the perfect oval. A perfect oval may not be considered possible by many people, as they only know them as round or square, but from my point of view, one can act too ambitoniert when trying to appeal to a sensory impression.

Some people consider this additional leather twist a disturbing factor, I have read about burnt rubber with an eyebrow raised to the maximum. But for me it is certain ... it's not a bug, it's a feature!

A very fairly priced bottle is currently on its way to me.
The hope is very big to have found the perfect not perfect fragrance. The 10 disguised as 9, which gives me much more range of use to choose from, but still remains special enough to keep the absolute eye level.

MariaSMariaS 2 days ago
A leathery BR540. Not so sweet and more appropriate for men than the original BR540. I like the twist with the leather-woody notes.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Spirito Fiorentino starts sweet and very leathery. I get some raspberry and burned sugar. The saffron is beautiful and there is a BR540 vibe

gefährlich Domina'nter Duft ;-D
by Remusan
by Denver87
by Denver87

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Delox by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi White Fire by Tiziana Terenzi Foconero by Tiziana Terenzi Maremma by Tiziana Terenzi