Spirito Fiorentino 2018

Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi
Spirito Fiorentino is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-leathery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino. Pronunciation

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine, Purple Lily, Orange, Italian saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmbergris, Magnolia, Lily-of-the-valley, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Musk, Tuscan leather, Sandalwood, Birch

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.11.2020.

Successful departure from perfection
Release date 2018, a fully justified average score of 8.5, but no one has ever felt the need to dedicate more than 140 characters to this fragrance poem. If you want to take the time to investigate the causes, you can conclude that a plagiarism accusation is possibly the reason for this criminal disregard However, from my point of view, this approach makes things much too easy for me.

Those who in the past, due to lack of hobbies and too much free time, have followed my contributions know that I am constantly "swaying" around Kurdjians Baccarat Rouge. It is always important to me to mention that it is the Extrait variant. This fragrance fascinates and touches me. It is able to lift the mood quickly and yet I use it rarely enough to have refrained from a firm purchase again and again But what's the reason for that?
Do I think it's too feminine? Not at all... unlike the EdP, I think of him as maximally genderless.

Then what is it?
Well, I think the perfection was simply taken to the extreme by MFK in such a way that I subconsciously miss a note that gives beauty an endearing "blemish".

Visually, I'm probably looking for something like Cindy Crawford's mole, a distinctive reference point that only in very few cases manages to make something absolutely beautiful even more beautiful by something supposedly "bad".

The absolute round of the original seems almost surreal and it lacks the decisive impression of the original, let's call it that way, credibly imprints the stamp that it seems to be from this earth
So I always have the impression that I have to be at least the most noblest dressed person in this world to create a harmonious overall picture in combination with B540.
Not only does this read complicated - and probably silly - it's also.
So I'm constantly looking for less perfect alternatives and I'm very happy to have already found twice as many
The somewhat more distant cousin Kalan is in this context what you would probably call the NoBrain alternative nowadays. Goes all year round, always, everywhere... fits perfectly, but it doesn't reach the quality of BR540, but he doesn't want to either.

Spirito Fiorentino, on the other hand, operates on an absolute level, in the uppermost premium segment, but has - watch out for puns - Cindy's (liver) leather patch over the upper lip, which I found so attractive in the 90s. He manages not to reveal the supposedly sought-after blemish as such, but turns the perfect round into something like the perfect oval. A perfect oval may not be considered possible by many people, as they only know them as round or square, but from my point of view, one can act too ambitoniert when trying to appeal to a sensory impression.

Some people consider this additional leather twist a disturbing factor, I have read about burnt rubber with an eyebrow raised to the maximum. But for me it is certain ... it's not a bug, it's a feature!

A very fairly priced bottle is currently on its way to me.
The hope is very big to have found the perfect not perfect fragrance. The 10 disguised as 9, which gives me much more range of use to choose from, but still remains special enough to keep the absolute eye level.

gefährlich Domina'nter Duft ;-D
by Angelina90
by Remusan
by Remusan

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi Cas (Extrait de Parfum) by Tiziana Terenzi Maremma by Tiziana Terenzi White Fire by Tiziana Terenzi XIX March by Tiziana Terenzi Foconero by Tiziana Terenzi Mirach by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Porpora by Tiziana Terenzi