Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi
Bottle Design Tiziana Terenzi
Ursa is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is resinous-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla
LeatherLeather
OudOud
Indonesian oudIndonesian oud

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.01.2022.

Originally, the fragrance was named "Ursa Major", but later only marketed as "Ursa".

The Witcher
I often relate my fragrances to fictional characters, situations, experiences, and real people. I was given a tiny sample of Ursa, but put off trying it for months. The notes in this perfume aren’t ones I normally fall for and it has to be the right moment.
Apparently today was the day. I used a small amount of it on my wrists in case I hated it. It makes it easy to wash off.

I “hated” it immediately. All I smelled was leather, which I’m not a fan of at all. I gave it 20 minutes to sit on my skin, the whole time sniffing. It was developing into a really lovely scent, so I went liberal with the spray to get a really good sense of it’s potency.

The leather died down into an incense/patchouli, with a hint of vanilla in the background. I imagine this is what The Witcher would smell like, and it’s sexy as hell. I’m not totally sure I would frequently wear it, but my husband would and I look forward to smelling it on him tomorrow!
It’s very warming, so a cold day makes the perfect opportunity to spray it on.

I’m happily surprised by this perfume. Good sillage and longevity.

Ptsau
It CANNOT replace Straight to Heaven!
I blind bought it because of its hype and people said it’s a thicker better version of Straight to Heaven and last longer. I have STH already and I love the scent but wish it could last longer on my skin so I got Ursa without trying it. I am disappointed! I only like the scent, not love. The scent is almost identical to STH and it is thicker with better longevity but I think the scent is not as good as STH because it’s too medicinal to me. STH is more linear like others said but the scent of STH is more straight to the point, less medicinal, smoother and warmer. I should try a sample first and regret getting the full bottle of Ursa.

A LEATHERY THEMED FRAG!
One of my fave notes in modern day perfumery is LEATHER. It was on this pedestal, that curiosity got me and I blind bought Tiziana Terenzi's URSA. This leather-themed fragrance effortlessly bespeaks undisguised affluence, influence and elegance. It's strictly for men (and women) who exude unadulterated class, style and panache.

With notes of rhum, patchouli, tobacco, vetiver and oud, Ursa is versatile enough to be worn to office, church, red carpet, gigs, etc. It projects really well & is very long lasting! I love how this frag exhilarates me each time I wear it!

Egalitarian?
Smoooooooth, as a baby's bottom.
Patchouli, leather and tobacco are tame while oud, to me, is not intrusive throughout Ursa's development.

This scent comes across as an example of a great republic, each and every one of the notes seems to have a say in this scent's existence.

truly unisex, for all to enjoy

Mathieuq613
URSA...Imagine the LAKE COMO!
THIS STUFF IS INDESCRIBABLE! what your gonna get is a creamy oud mix with some boozy Rum the quality is there also the blend is magical!!! iam happy to find you Ursa (MASTERPIECE).

BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
In the opening, a burst of rum with dried fruits. Then you get patchouli, oud, leather, incense. It's resinous, a bit animalic, oudy, spicy.
ScentwitchScentwitch 11 months ago
Leathery, resinous, with incense and patchouli and a bit of vanilla. Unisex. Smells rich and medieval.
JavijabsJavijabs 2 years ago
Long-lasting patchouli/oud smoky perfume. Challenging opening, wait 20 minutes, it gets better. Cold weather only.
SergioTSergioT 2 years ago
Stellar combo of leather, patch and oud. Some smoke and resins to round and give it depth and you have one of TT best offerings. Top notch.
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Nightly dark, damp-earthy with a slight sweetness, warmth and nice subtle oud. Sophistication removes the heaviness and gives elegance.

by FRAgrANTIC
by FRAgrANTIC
@finerthings©️
by Finerthings8
by MrC0rnells
by MrC0rnells

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Orza by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Rosso Pompei by Tiziana Terenzi Burdèl by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Delox by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi