White Fire by Tiziana Terenzi
Bottle Design: Tiziana Terenzi

White Fire is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

Top Notes Top NotesGreen leaves, Ice accord, Oxygen
Heart Notes Heart NotesChinese jasmine, Fern, White amber
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Nyze29, last update on 06.11.2019

10.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Savemial
Jasmine in a crystal glass full of ice water
He's absolutely unique.

When I first met him, he didn't make a special impression on me, seemed to be very fleeting and not strong enough. A very delicate and natural fragrance.

A really deceptive impression.

If you don't skimp on application, it's wonderful.

I've never heard such beauty before. A jasmine flower in a crystal glass full of ice water. Haul till evening.
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

Augusto
Feels like Flashlight. Snow. And hot glitter.
Yes, but surely there is an oxygen chord, an ice chord too, Augusta snorts, I can smell it in this top note. The nostrils open, a deep breath. This prelude is lined with green and glue, solvents as far as I'm concerned, yes that sounds horrible, but is really decisively different and smells extremely good! Short shallow breathing, deep inhalation follows. This isn't aromatherapy, it's more of a flavor experiment, and there's nothing wrong with breathing exercises.
The transition into a somewhat treacherous-looking jasmine is perfectly veiled by this well-known-looking synthetic and pleasantly pungent almost-sweetness with a green coat of paint. And with lots of air, right from the start. The fragrance is airy, not ethereal, neither fantasy nor closeness to nature.
Rather cold and heat from the fire in the snow. Admittedly, it fits. You can also leave the picture aside and simply find the scent white, green, slightly resinous, and only then flowery. The top note is upside down and as permeable as possible. That's why AugustA considers this fragrance one of the most exciting in her collection. The effect is inspiring in the sense of awakening, arousing curiosity for more and for other things. The different here is the jamsin. It glows and blazes in white, white and white. Not Indian, not meaty. But hot and cool at the same time. Accompanied by a dry and a resinous wood note. Let's face it - I don't know anything like this.

This wonderful peculiarity with flashlight feeling in the snow when the sun glistens violently remains for a while, but fades into the background in favour of this gentle and light-footed, almost weightless jasmine wood note that lasts a long time. Always ghosting back and forth on the skin and in perception.

Flickering light, hot and cold at the same time. Fascinating. Intellectually appealing and heartwarmingly exciting at the same time. With your first breath you land on an ice planet, with the constantly glistening sun and this strange strangeness that is so familiar to you.
10.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

White (and Citrine) Fire
I spent one and a half year with using a quite similar perfume, Ô DE L'ORANGERIE by Lancôme. I know, it sounds funny, but I had a perfume-allergy. When I smelled strong perfume-odor, I suffocated and had a nonstop cough. Perfumeries were life-threatening for me. When I used perfume at my neck, near to my face, or at my wrist, I had ugly red rashes. I had to chose in this terrible period of my life a very subtle fragrance, that was the Ô DE L'ORANGERIE.

Now I found this scent with a more refined, more natural version in the WHITE FIRE. It is an elegant, citrus- and chypre-like fragrance, which recalls that horrible season, that had only one good point: it was soooo easy to choose perfume in the morning :-)

Woods or flowers can not be found in WHITE FLOWERS, but good quality leaves and fern is there. It will not attack others' olfactory, and I would reommend it for daily usage, business trips and negotiations. I risk to say, that it is more attractive on men, but I can not be sure without experience, however it is not sensual at all. It keeps distance, so to say something extreme, it is a perfect choice for the occasion, when you break up with your partner.

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Maremma by Tiziana Terenzi White Fire by Tiziana Terenzi XIX March by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Ecstasy by Tiziana Terenzi Andromeda by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Draco by Tiziana Terenzi Arethusa by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi Casanova by Tiziana Terenzi Al Contrario by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi