Hale Bopp 2019

Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi
8.3 / 10 70 Ratings
Hale Bopp is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Top Notes Top Notes NutmegNutmeg CinnamonCinnamon LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart Notes GeraniumGeranium SageSage PatchouliPatchouli Tahitian vanillaTahitian vanilla
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk AmbergrisAmbergris LabdanumLabdanum

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.12.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Very helpful Review 16
4419 we will see you again
Hale Bopp is a comet that we probably won't see again on Earth until 4419. My grandma liked to say, if I'm still alive then. Surely none of us will be and this Hale Bopp will surely be forgotten by then.

There was also a cult - it called itself Heaven's Gate. The followers believed there was a spaceship behind Hale Bopp. They killed themselves hoping to be picked up by the spaceship and reach another level of consciousness. Some men were even castrated in order to live particularly ascetic lives.

I'm not really into astronomy and astrology - gastronomy is more my thing. But when I read Tiziana Terenzi, then that changes abruptly. I have resolved to test all the fragrances of the Terenzi universe.

In the head, this fragrance feels like a dense fog and also a bissi harsh by the lemon. But this comet gets smoother and smoother. I like the mix of rose, vanilla and patchouli. A bit of cinnamon and nutmeg rounds it all out. I don't smell sage. A little it reminds me of Coromandel, because I find it also minimally powdery.

I'm not a big lover of labdanum. If the note peeks through too much, I don't like it. With some fragrances I can smell it over or put up with it, but not here.

Fresh vanilla bomb !
I had couple of samples before ordering this rocket, but today I recieved the big boy full bottle
This vanilla is to die for, this is a very spicy very warm very sweet/ambery addictive smell.
I do get simularities with nishane Ani but Ani is less refined and much boring in my opinion, ani would be good for daily use while hale bopp for a night out because this rocket really stands out.
Performance is on the roof, is very potent especially the first hour, it’s an extrait de parfum so you wouldn’t expect it to project as much but this one does trust me. It is a little bit pricy tho but if alexandria 2 can cost 500€ then spending 350€ on this is like getting it for free this stuff is really good, its bold its rich it’s powerful,potent,sweet,warm, night out or a date would suite this the best. It’s very sweet spicy and ambery but it’s also very refreshing because of that lemon on the top.
Overal rating:
Smell 9/10
Longevity 9/10
Projection 8/10
Versatille 8/10

2 short views on the fragrance
BS96BS96 1 year ago
Sex in a bottle. One of the best fresh vanilla scents on the market.Its sexy its inviting its warm its strong, what else do you need?
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
Initially bright and citric-spicy, this warm and powdery, oriental earthy-spicy Fall fragrance, settles to gentle musky-woody base. Unisex!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

6 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Tiziana Terenzi

Rosso Pompei by Tiziana Terenzi Burdèl by Tiziana Terenzi Orion (Extrait de Parfum) by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea (Extrait de Parfum) by Tiziana Terenzi Orza by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè (Extrait de Parfum) by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Delox (Extrait de Parfum) by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Lince by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Foconero by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh (Extrait de Parfum) by Tiziana Terenzi Nero Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Telea by Tiziana Terenzi