Hale Bopp 2019

Hale Bopp by Tiziana Terenzi
Hale Bopp is a popular perfume by Tiziana Terenzi for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino.

Paolo Terenzi

Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
MuskMusk
AmbergrisAmbergris
LabdanumLabdanum

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 14.01.2022.

4419 we will see you again
Hale Bopp is a comet that we probably won't see again on Earth until 4419. My grandma liked to say, if I'm still alive then. Surely none of us will be and this Hale Bopp will surely be forgotten by then.

There was also a cult - it called itself Heaven's Gate. The followers believed there was a spaceship behind Hale Bopp. They killed themselves hoping to be picked up by the spaceship and reach another level of consciousness. Some men were even castrated in order to live particularly ascetic lives.

I'm not really into astronomy and astrology - gastronomy is more my thing. But when I read Tiziana Terenzi, then that changes abruptly. I have resolved to test all the fragrances of the Terenzi universe.

In the head, this fragrance feels like a dense fog and also a bissi harsh by the lemon. But this comet gets smoother and smoother. I like the mix of rose, vanilla and patchouli. A bit of cinnamon and nutmeg rounds it all out. I don't smell sage. A little it reminds me of Coromandel, because I find it also minimally powdery.

I'm not a big lover of labdanum. If the note peeks through too much, I don't like it. With some fragrances I can smell it over or put up with it, but not here.

Fresh vanilla bomb !
I had couple of samples before ordering this rocket, but today I recieved the big boy full bottle
This vanilla is to die for, this is a very spicy very warm very sweet/ambery addictive smell.
I do get simularities with nishane Ani but Ani is less refined and much boring in my opinion, ani would be good for daily use while hale bopp for a night out because this rocket really stands out.
Performance is on the roof, is very potent especially the first hour, it’s an extrait de parfum so you wouldn’t expect it to project as much but this one does trust me. It is a little bit pricy tho but if alexandria 2 can cost 500€ then spending 350€ on this is like getting it for free this stuff is really good, its bold its rich it’s powerful,potent,sweet,warm, night out or a date would suite this the best. It’s very sweet spicy and ambery but it’s also very refreshing because of that lemon on the top.
Overal rating:
Smell 9/10
Longevity 9/10
Projection 8/10
Versatille 8/10

BS96BS96 4 months ago
Sex in a bottle. One of the best fresh vanilla scents on the market.Its sexy its inviting its warm its strong, what else do you need?
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 10 months ago
Initially bright and citric-spicy, this warm and powdery, oriental earthy-spicy Fall fragrance, settles to gentle musky-woody base. Unisex!

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75

Popular Tiziana Terenzi

Chimaera by Tiziana Terenzi Orion by Tiziana Terenzi Rosso Pompei by Tiziana Terenzi Orza by Tiziana Terenzi Burdèl by Tiziana Terenzi Cassiopea by Tiziana Terenzi Tyl by Tiziana Terenzi Delox by Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Adhil by Tiziana Terenzi Kirkè by Tiziana Terenzi Gumìn by Tiziana Terenzi Eclix by Tiziana Terenzi Spirito Fiorentino by Tiziana Terenzi Lillipur by Tiziana Terenzi Dionisio by Tiziana Terenzi Afrodite by Tiziana Terenzi Borea by Tiziana Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh by Tiziana Terenzi Ursa by Tiziana Terenzi