Bianca (2009) Eau de Parfum

Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca

Bianca (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Tocca for women and was released in 2009. The scent is fresh-floral. It is still in production.

James Bell

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGreen tea, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sugar

Submitted by DeGe53, last update on 15.07.2019

10.0 5.0 6.0 10.0/10

Tea Time in the English Cottage Garden
Also for me a blind purchase, since he is not to be found with us in the shops. I had been looking for a fine tea scent and got just that. Bianca starts citrically with mandarin. This never fades away completely, but fades into the background. The fragrance develops into a finely perfumed jasmine tea. He awakens in me the idea of drinking the best tea in the well-kept garden of an English cottage, while the scents of the sun-warm flowers waft around me.
The Sillage is not big, but the scent holds very well on my skin. A pleasant companion in the warm season, which is suitable for many occasions.
10.0 5.0 7.5 9.0/10

a summer standby
In an attempt to try a good few of the green tea scents out there, I bought a miniature bottle of Tocca Bianca. I've wound up wearing it very often in the muggy days of summer, and I don't think this mini will last long!

It's so harmoniously blended that I don't quite smell the lavender, jasmine, green tea, and lemon as distinct notes. Rather, they come together as a cool breeze. It's like being outside on an oppressively hot, humid day, and then going to the house of a dear friend who has an immaculate, restful home. You lounge on a sofa with cool cotton slipcovers and enjoy the air conditioning. She brings you a tall glass of iced jasmine tea. While you drink it, you smell the lemony polish she has used on her wooden table and the just-opened pink rose in a glass bowl that sits on the table. You could stay here until summer passes.
10.0 7.5 5.0 7.0/10

Citrus followed by Light Rose and Tea
BIANCA is one of my favorite of the Tocca house perfumes. Unfortunately, I have a hard time remembering which is which, since their names are so incredibly non-literal. I know that Stella is the name of the orange one, and Cleopatra is the musky patchouli. But Bianca? Brigitte? Colette? I was already confused when I took my voucher to Sephora to trade for a full bottle, and then someone there who was also looking at the Tocca collection confided in me that COLETTE was the best, so I came home with a bottle of that when I should probably have got this. Oh well.

BIANCA opens with refreshing citrus and then morphs into a fine tea and rose scent. It's not tea rose, I should emphasize. No, it's tea, and it is rose. The tea note is quite marked but not too aquatic and so likable to me (a major calone-phobe), and the rose is fresh and gentle, not the stuffy dowager kind, but also not a sugar-coated or overly "abstract" pink rose. Honestly, this smells really nice. The only drawback is the poor longevity, but that is a problem across the board chez Tocca. So why don't I have the full-sized bottle of BIANCA rather than VIOLETTE and COLETTE?

Perhaps next time...

by Florblanca
by Calliste
by Calliste

Popular Tocca

Stella (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Florence (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Violette by Tocca Cleopatra (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Graciella by Tocca Giulietta (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Colette (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Brigitte (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Liliana by Tocca Margaux by Tocca Simone by Tocca Touch by Tocca Aqua Profumata Salina by Tocca Emelia by Tocca Aqua Profumata Catania by Tocca Gia by Tocca Eau de Touch by Tocca Aqua Profumata Amalfi by Tocca Giulietta (Profumo Solido) by Tocca