Brigitte (2008) Eau de Parfum

Brigitte (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca

Brigitte (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Tocca for women and was released in 2008. The scent is fruity-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Ginger, Iris, Moroccan rose, Musk, Panettone, Papaya, Rhubarb, Saffron, Sandalwood

Submitted by DeGe53, last update on 20.03.2018

5.0 7.5 7.0/10

Sweet rhubarb and rose combo
Brigitte is one of the nicest spiced florals on the niche market today in my opinion.

This fragrance does have some similarities to Burberry Brit Red, especially with the ginger, rhubarb and rose combo. When I first sprayed this on my wrist I could have sworn it was an exact copy. There is a difference however, with Brigitte being sweeter, less foody, softer and slightly powdery.

Burberry Brit Red is a bold and sexy fragrance, whereas Brigitte is more feminine, classic and refined. To most people, this fragrance could appear to be a fruity floral, especially with the tropical papaya note in the opening. It does however soften into a pleasing and somewhat addictive blend of powdery iris, spicy rhubarb, ginger and saffron and beautiful, feminine pink roses.

I didn't have any trouble with the lasting power, I thought it lasted really well on my skin. I originally thought that this fragrance was casual, however due to its wonderful sillage and its rather delicious smell, I would urge anyone to wear this out on a date or even to a nightclub. I think men would be very drawn to Brigitte.

One review I read likened this fragrance to a bowl of 'vanilla-sweetened apples and rhubarb, spiced with cinnamon and ginger, with a perfect flaky-doughy crust and real whipped cream' (Asha, Basenotes). Although this fragrance isn't a true gourmand, it does have a somewhat tasty quality that I really enjoy.

I think this is the perfect scent to represent the classic French film siren Brigitte Bardot. It's a pretty scent, with an underlying, yet innocent sexual nature.

by Sherapop
by Sherapop

Popular Tocca

Stella (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Florence (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Violette by Tocca Cleopatra (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Graciella by Tocca Giulietta (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Colette (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Brigitte (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Liliana by Tocca Margaux by Tocca Simone by Tocca Touch by Tocca Aqua Profumata Salina by Tocca Emelia by Tocca Aqua Profumata Catania by Tocca Gia by Tocca Eau de Touch by Tocca Aqua Profumata Amalfi by Tocca Giulietta (Profumo Solido) by Tocca