Liliana (2013)

Liliana by Tocca
Compare Prices
Liliana is a perfume by Tocca for women and was released in 2013. The scent is flowery-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Neroli, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Gardenia, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Musk, Benzoin, Patchouli

Submitted by Joe, last update on 23.05.2017

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Run-of-the-mill fruity floral
Tocca perfumes always impressed me with their lovely and unique compositions, so I had high expectations for Liliana. In this light, I find that Liliana is a bit disappointing to me. It is girly, light and easy-to-wear fruity floral, but there is a slight synthetic edge to the floral notes and the composition is not as polished as their other scents. On a positive side, the scent is soft, feminine and gentle with an abstract floral bouquet that will not offend anyone or cause allergies. It works great for everyday activities and work place. A bit underwhelming, but totally safe and friendly.

What I love the most about this scent is the peach opening. It lasts only a few minutes, but, as long as it lasts, I really enjoy sparkly, sweet and bright bubblegum-like peach cloud. Many other reviewers mentioned gardenia as a central note but on my skin this is a big bouquet of peonies with just a touch of lily-of-the-valley. I do smell a bit of gardenia but more as a background layer. Patchouli is noticeable too in the heart notes but unfortunately it does not flow into the base. The base notes are rather boring, as the fragrance turns into a generic, synthetic floral scent that does not have much substance.

I don’t mind wearing this scent, but I would not be acquiring a bull bottle after my sample runs out. I already have tons of perfumes in my collection which remind me of this perfume.

Popular Tocca

Bianca by Tocca Stella by Tocca Violette by Tocca Florence by Tocca Cleopatra by Tocca Graciella by Tocca Giulietta by Tocca Colette by Tocca Brigitte by Tocca Liliana by Tocca Margaux by Tocca Simone by Tocca Touch by Tocca Aqua Profumata Salina by Tocca Aqua Profumata Catania by Tocca Eau de Touch by Tocca Emelia by Tocca Aqua Profumata Amalfi by Tocca Isabel by Tocca