Liliana 2013

Liliana by Tocca
6.2 / 10 8 Ratings
Liliana is a perfume by Tocca for women and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-floral. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes Italian bergamotItalian bergamot NeroliNeroli PeachPeach
Heart Notes Heart Notes Lily of the valleyLily of the valley GardeniaGardenia White peonyWhite peony
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk BenzoinBenzoin PatchouliPatchouli
Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 10.07.2021.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Very helpful Review 6
Run-of-the-mill fruity floral
Tocca perfumes always impressed me with their lovely and unique compositions, so I had high expectations for Liliana. In this light, I find that Liliana is a bit disappointing to me. It is girly, light and easy-to-wear fruity floral, but there is a slight synthetic edge to the floral notes and the composition is not as polished as their other scents. On a positive side, the scent is soft, feminine and gentle with an abstract floral bouquet that will not offend anyone or cause allergies. It works great for everyday activities and work place. A bit underwhelming, but totally safe and friendly.

What I love the most about this scent is the peach opening. It lasts only a few minutes, but, as long as it lasts, I really enjoy sparkly, sweet and bright bubblegum-like peach cloud. Many other reviewers mentioned gardenia as a central note but on my skin this is a big bouquet of peonies with just a touch of lily-of-the-valley. I do smell a bit of gardenia but more as a background layer. Patchouli is noticeable too in the heart notes but unfortunately it does not flow into the base. The base notes are rather boring, as the fragrance turns into a generic, synthetic floral scent that does not have much substance.

I don’t mind wearing this scent, but I would not be acquiring a bull bottle after my sample runs out. I already have tons of perfumes in my collection which remind me of this perfume.

1 short view on the fragrance
ScentwitchScentwitch 2 years ago
To me this fragrance smells like the store Kirklands on my skin. I don’t like it.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Tocca

Stella (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Florence (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Violette by Tocca Giulietta (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Cleopatra (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Colette (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Graciella by Tocca Brigitte (Eau de Parfum) by Tocca Gia by Tocca Margaux by Tocca Simone by Tocca Emelia by Tocca Belle by Tocca Aqua Profumata Catania by Tocca Giulietta (Hair Fragrance) by Tocca Aqua Profumata Salina by Tocca Touch by Tocca Giulietta (Profumo Solido) by Tocca Eau de Touch by Tocca