Dark - Crushed No. 32 2011

Dark - Crushed No. 32 by Tokyomilk
Dark - Crushed No. 32 is a perfume by Tokyomilk for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is green-fresh. It was last marketed by Burwell Industries. Pronunciation

Margot Elena

Grass, Jasmine, Herbs, Moss, Forest soil

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 25.12.2016.

Eau d'compost
Yes, eau d'compost - like it or lump it that's all I can say about this one. No flowers, just mouldering hay and dirt really. I love moss, and earthy can be good but I'm not sure Crushed pulls it off - love the bottle though.

happy green
Crushed is a bright, pretty, green, grassy jasmine demi-soliflor. It’s delish and it’s balanced. It has a buoyant sweetness that the cloying fruity-florals of the world should emulate. The name says it all. It smells like a handful of springtime grass, stems and flowers rubbed together in your hands and sniffed.

It smells fantastic, but is it a perfume? I love to smell it out of the bottle and even on my skin, but I find I never wear it. It captures my difficulty with the three Tokyomilk Dark series I’ve tried (Excess, Arsenic and Crushed). Crushed is effectively a base, closer to a scent than a fragrance. I wouldn’t complain if I smelled this on someone else, but I prefer to wear a true perfume. That said, Crushed, with its inherent Spring briskness, would be a great alternative for any man who wears a fragrance with “fresh” or “sport” in its name.

Popular Tokyomilk

Dark - Bulletproof No. 45 by Tokyomilk Dark - Tainted Love No. 62 by Tokyomilk Dark - Arsenic No. 17 by Tokyomilk Dark - Excess No. 28 by Tokyomilk Dark - Bittersweet No. 83 by Tokyomilk Dark - Everything & Nothing No. 10 by Tokyomilk Dark - La Vie La Mort No. 90 by Tokyomilk Chance No. 18 by Tokyomilk Dark - Novacaine No. 85 by Tokyomilk Dead Sexy No. 6 by Tokyomilk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 by Tokyomilk Neptune & The Mermaid - Song of the Siren No. 49 by Tokyomilk Honey & The Moon No. 10 (Eau de Parfum) by Tokyomilk Age of Aquarius No. 21 by Tokyomilk Light - Awaken Within by Tokyomilk Dark - Pretty Rotten No. 33 by Tokyomilk Sugar Sugar No. 52 (Parfum) by Tokyomilk Le Petit No. 2 by Tokyomilk Waltz No. 14 by Tokyomilk Wisdom No. 26 by Tokyomilk