Sugar Sugar No. 52 Parfum

Sugar Sugar No. 52 (Parfum) by Tokyomilk
Sugar Sugar No. 52 (Parfum) is a perfume by Tokyomilk for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Basmati rice, Coconut milk, Sandalwood, Vanilla absolute

Submitted by Louce, last update on 20.04.2018.

truthfully named
Normally I wouldn't be inclined to try something with this name, but I was enticed by the listed notes of coconut and basmati rice. I hoped that this would smell like an Asian rice pudding.

Unfortunately, I wore it three times and could not detect any coconut or any basmati. This is a very sweet vanilla scent with touches of wood that fades substantially in an hour. I'm glad to say that the sugar is a dark brown sugary note rather than a cotton candy (candy floss). But still, I think I'll stick with Calypso St. Barth Lea to fill my supersweet vanilla needs. Lea's almond note adds a certain interest that is missing in Sugar Sugar.

sweet sandalwood and rice
This scent is not as sweet as I thought it would be.
The opening is fresh, maybe the basmati rice, I would say a bit citrusy but they are not listed in the notes. I also can smell the sandalwood and coconut. It makes the scent a bit warmer in the dry down altough it stays sweet. In the dry down the sandal, vanilla and coconut stay prominent on my skin.
It is a nice scent if you like them to be sweet.

Popular Tokyomilk

Dark - Bulletproof No. 45 by Tokyomilk Dark - Tainted Love No. 62 by Tokyomilk Dark - Arsenic No. 17 by Tokyomilk Dark - Excess No. 28 by Tokyomilk Dark - Crushed No. 32 by Tokyomilk Dark - Bittersweet No. 83 by Tokyomilk Dark - Everything & Nothing No. 10 by Tokyomilk Dark - La Vie La Mort No. 90 by Tokyomilk Chance No. 18 by Tokyomilk Dark - Novacaine No. 85 by Tokyomilk Dead Sexy No. 6 by Tokyomilk Let Them Eat Cake No. 11 by Tokyomilk Neptune & The Mermaid - Song of the Siren No. 49 by Tokyomilk Honey & The Moon No. 10 (Eau de Parfum) by Tokyomilk Age of Aquarius No. 21 by Tokyomilk Light - Awaken Within by Tokyomilk Dark - Pretty Rotten No. 33 by Tokyomilk Le Petit No. 2 by Tokyomilk Waltz No. 14 by Tokyomilk Wisdom No. 26 by Tokyomilk