Resin Sacra 2013

Resin Sacra by Tom Daxon
Resin Sacra is a popular perfume by Tom Daxon for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is resinous-smoky. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesSuede
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrankincense, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin Siam, Cistus, Ambroxan, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 24.05.2020.

Warm spicy sueded Incense

I have a creepy fraghead confession about this fragrance, but there is something about this that I obsess over. I was so enamored with my sample that I had transferred into a small spray, that I would crave the scent of the now empty little decant spray just to catch a sniff. I would dream about this scent and if I got up in the night, I would smell this still empty decant to get a spicy warm whiff. I live for incense in a fragrance, and this is such a resinous, slightly churchy, blanket that just tucks your nostrils into bed with the most relaxing presence. There is something about this fragrance, that especially when applied directly to the skin, there is a noticeable reassuring presence, not just a nice little fragrance.

So well done, the notes mingling together give a slighlty sueded very incense centric resinous feel without going sticky and cloying, which is rare in this style. I think the ambrox, which I typically detest, isnt prominent as a note here, perhaps just to add some airyness and keep it very wearable, even in a bit of heat. Highly recommended close quarters cuddly type with a definitely masculine feel on myself but curious how it plays on a woman‘s skin.

Like so many great fragrances, the scent is fantastic, performance could be better, but might lose its charm if it were too much.

If i were to describe the vibe, I would say incredibly reassuring and strong, a perfect scent for a wise and loving father.

Easily 9/10 for my incense and resin loving self.

by MrFumejunkie
by MrFumejunkie

Popular Tom Daxon

Sicilian Wood by Tom Daxon Salvia Sclarea by Tom Daxon Iridium by Tom Daxon Laconia by Tom Daxon Vachetta by Tom Daxon VSOP by Tom Daxon Midnight Saffron by Tom Daxon Magnolia Heights by Tom Daxon Riven Oak by Tom Daxon Cologne Absolute by Tom Daxon Crushing Bloom by Tom Daxon Reverie by Tom Daxon