Sicilian Wood 2013

Sicilian Wood by Tom Daxon
Sicilian Wood is a popular perfume by Tom Daxon for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is woody-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Tangerine, Bergamot, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesGaiac wood, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cedarwood, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.10.2020.

MossGreen
At the edge of the forest....
I can't help it. Although citus and olfactory combinations are completely new territory for me, I have to add my unqualified mustard.
What's the matter with you? Versatility and a wonderful experience. That's exactly what I'm looking for in a scent to be fascinated by.
This fragrance surprised me and showed me about the time of testing (I need at least three days) several faces, which I found quite fascinating
Strangely enough, the first day with him made me think of a young colt... wild and unbridled, it blew up across the meadow in full aromatic concentrated citrus power, testing its newly recognized vitality with shimmering fur in all its facets. Slightly bitter, soft sweetness and fresh depth... is that possible? Apparently...
Before this impetuous life force threatened to run over me, the gentle power of the warm mother flower approached to catch her offspring and give him a soft, gentle scolding. Pensive and reconciled the two trotted now over the meadow at the edge of the forest and the small wild catch became more and more sleepy.
The proud cedar stallion father joined us after a few hours to make sure that everything is in order.
Calmly, nobly and gently he guarded the now sleeping citrus-robber and stroked vigilantly around his blossom lady, in order not to let the tender ending blow away too fast.
Now they are sleeping and tomorrow I can only guess that they were there.

For me a successful composition that contains an amazing harmony and works wonderfully on my skin.
Definitely unisex.
The citric chord is balanced, does not appear too sour/herbal and is beautifully captured by blossom heart and wood base.
It is not a forest scent for me, but it captures something that touches something completely different in me, and so I can confidently distance myself from my already almost dogged forest scent search and let myself in on it.
He's on my wish list now.

KimJongKimJong 12 months ago
A delicate scent of autumn forest with very mild white flowers. Mellow citrus fruit popping. Very luxurious and unique. Recommendation!

O que que é esse amor, d'água...
by LadyLuxifer

Popular Tom Daxon

Salvia Sclarea by Tom Daxon Resin Sacra by Tom Daxon Iridium by Tom Daxon Laconia by Tom Daxon Vachetta by Tom Daxon VSOP by Tom Daxon Midnight Saffron by Tom Daxon Magnolia Heights by Tom Daxon Riven Oak by Tom Daxon Cologne Absolute by Tom Daxon Crushing Bloom by Tom Daxon Reverie by Tom Daxon