Black Orchid 2006 Eau de Parfum

Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.
Scent goes well with Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette)

David Apel

Top Notes Top NotesBlack truffleBlack truffle BergamotBergamot BlackcurrantBlackcurrant Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack orchidBlack orchid Lotus woodLotus wood Floral notesFloral notes Fruity notesFruity notes
Base Notes Base NotesBalsamBalsam PatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood VanillaVanilla VetiverVetiver FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 19.05.2022.

TarTar 8 years ago
I am amazed. BLACK ORCHID is an excellent perfume, and even though I say, it is for exceptional occasions, if I would have a full bottle, I would use it almost...
DrseidDrseid 9 years ago
Extremely floral and overbearing (albeit, it does live up to its name). This one was a scrubber for me. I honestly could never pull this stuff off,...

Emreeryilmaz
This is one of the most tried to imitate scents.
This is one of the most tried to imitate scents. The fragrance is quite distinctive and definitely feels luxurious. It is one of the most lasting fragrances you will ever see. Projection and Sillage are very high.

The fragrance opens with an intensely herbal and milk chocolate-like tone. Crush the orchid leaves (slightly similar to freshly cut grass) until the juice comes out. Pour the resulting juice over a milk chocolate bar. Soak with tobacco smoke. Soak the resulting scent in the Whiskey and Rum drink. There will probably be an odor similar to this one.

The sharp herbal scent is in the most dominant tone. Although there is no tobacco in it, I smell a smoky smell reminiscent of cigarette tobacco. It's annoying when squeezed too much. Do not use in hot summer months if possible. More like a night scent.

It stays on the fabric for more than 2 weeks. It stays on the skin for up to 10 hours. The projection is felt from 4 meters. When you leave a room, the smell still stays in the room.

Longevity: 10/10
Sillage: 8/10
Projection: 9/10
Fragrance Quality: 7/10

I gave 7 points to the scent quality because the more you are exposed to the scent, the more you start to get bored of it. Its weight can make you tired of it. So it is best to use it for special day or night.

Imitation scents and their widespread use make this scent commonplace. I'm worried that it's just a common scent now.

Luxurious, Elegant, And Refined: The Perfect Flower
Something about the black color is glamorous and eye-catching, especially in the flowers. Of course, many will show that plants with black color simply do not exist in nature because they do not have the necessary pigment genes, but there are hybrid species that are as close as possible to this noble shade. The black orchid is one of the most expensive and desirable flowers because it combines elegance and nobility. Dark colors are mourning and sadness, but they hide a mystery in themselves, surrounded by an aura of enigma and grace. Many perceive Black Orchid as a noble and costly flower, and Tom Ford called it one of his best aromas. Perhaps soon, breeders will achieve the impossible and create an absolutely black flower.

Black Orchid is not one of those scents to try on the paper strip because it takes time to develop. The warmth of the skin is the momentum that brings out the image enclosed in the flower of the Black Orchid. Wow, this is a full-bodied beer! Brew sounds like a good word for this juice. It is dark and pungent and smells like its name, Black Orchid. Very sharp and sweet at the same time. Seemingly simple, yet it transforms over time. The heady wonder of the black orchid. A perfume that should be born feminine but, in reality, it is a perfect unisex, given the contrast between the floral notes with other more opulent and earthy ones such as patchouli, in addition to chocolate, incense, spices, the originality of the truffle and many additional notes all well balanced. It is pretty feminine at first, but then it morphs into what I would call androgynous. There is masculinity that comes from the dark notes of patchouli, truffle, and black currant in this fragrance.
In contrast, the flowery notes of gardenia, orchid, and incense lend elegant femininity. It is unique how these incredibly dense and complex notes work together in a balanced way. You can smell the chocolate, truffle, patchouli, amber, spices, gardenia, and lush flowers all working in perfect harmony at the same time. This is such a complex fragrance that it features oriental undertones, chypre, and a hint of gourmand, all rolled into one.

The opening for me is an explosion of fruity and flowery accords, of lush ylang-ylang and white flowers, dewy gardenia, and above all jasmine, which is quickly accompanied by a slightly tropical, almost vanilla note. I readily get patchouli's seductive and dark characteristics, and the savory earthiness of the truffle shines through in the citrus top notes. An indolic whisper of white flowers lends its characteristic narcotic breath. Very warm and opulent from the start, but it doesn't have a démodé look; it is pretty timeless, I would say. There are subtle spice nuances and gourmand aspects to this top note. It is evidence for the sour notes, but the scent never becomes a citrus cologne. Orange, lemon, and bergamot add a fresh side. Still, the most considerable boost is the dark floral, with jasmine, gardenia, and hints of oleander, a flower rarely used in the perfumery, which gives a dark tone to the orchid, which gives the name to this creation.
Interestingly, I don't see myrrh listed, which is weird because of my nose. Honestly, it smells exactly like a myrrh and dark chocolate bomb. I love this smell. The opening is slightly medicinal, perhaps too earthy and unpleasant for some, but it wears off quickly. Overall, it has a very satisfying or comfortable presence.

But this doesn't last long. Immediately, the floral heart medley kicks off the show. Floral, but these are not innocent flowers. The truffle accord is well done, as it recalls the earthy and dirty smell of the real truffle. The chocolate vibe is present all the way, aided by not-so-clean and warm patchouli and dark cocoa. The gardenia feels milky and creamy, and the black currant adds a weird but delicious subterranean tartness to the whole orgy that takes place. I don't know what notes or chords give it the impression of Stilton or Roquefort blue cheese, but I clearly smell the mold that gives the blue cheese its characteristic aroma every now and then. Don't worry because it doesn't smell like cheese; what I perceive is moldy.

After the initial crunchy impression, Black Orchid slowly settles into the spicy floral supported by the base of creamy woods and vanilla. When it dries, I get a soft and complex development, similar to patchouli with orchid and lotus; it's a reasonably smooth and elegant blend, and the fruity aspects really shine at this stage. I'm surprised how much amber and frankincense are emerging at this intermediate stage, and my skin brings out those notes a lot. Midway through this stage, the chocolate has really gone up. The bottom is soft but powerful. Mostly I get earthy chocolate patchouli mixed with a vanilla flower arrangement. The earthy, musky smell also comes from the moist truffle, which reminds me of fresh fruit, including blackberries. But it never falls into the typical fruity-floral category as it always remains quite shady and earthy and then dries into dark, woody vanilla.

Black Orchid is a borderline niche. From start to finish, it is complex, sensual, forbidden, and reminiscent of a bygone era. It is a spicy scent and, despite having vanilla and chocolate, it never evolves into a gourmand. It has a floral opening but quickly becomes darker and more mysterious with an almost medicinal nod. This combination of notes is rare, and it is not subtle for this. It will require attention wherever you go. All ingredients blend perfectly and guarantee the perfect result of a high-class perfume that is absolutely not taken for granted. Black Orchid definitely weaves some retro elements into its composition, yet it remains a modern oriental, replacing animalic screams with the murmur of delicious woody vanilla. It is the perfect accessory for a gentleman for a formal event on a crisp autumn evening. I find it glorious! I live in Italy, and we are almost out of winter here right now, and Black Orchid really shines on the coldest days. Overall, I love it, and it's certainly not for the summer for me; it's a powerful scent and would probably be a little cloying on a hot sunny day. I will definitely wear it during the winter and autumn. Some people have asked me what I was wearing long after wearing it when I could barely smell a scent on my skin. The chocolate sandalwood gourmand is really lovely, always with that accord of vanilla and coconut that lingers slightly in the background. In my final word, you may not like it initially, but it is tremendously addictive. So, the moment you fall in love with it, you will never be separated from it. You will need more and more. It has a rich, decadent smell, which is definitely the vibe I was looking for. I think this would appeal to people who love gourmand perfumes and heavier, darker and older oriental classics. Dark, sexy, dirty, edgy stuff. He is one of the most deliciously dirty gourmands that will make many flee, and many will ask for more.

I base the review on a 100ml bottle I have owned since March 2022.

-Elysium
Bella90
Not a typical crowd pleaser
Black Orchid is definitely not a scent I would recommend as a blind buy.
It is a "in the face" fragrance that probably not everyone can or wants to wear.
At the first spray comes a surge of citrusy truffles towards you.
After a few minutes, I smell a dark, mysterious orchid.
After a while, some sweet vanilla can be detected, as well as sandalwood and incense. The sweet is to be heard at me always only in the background, the tart, spicy and floral is stronger here.
Personally, I also like the fragrance better on my husband than on me - a fragrance with rough edges - nothing for me personally, but definitely Signature fragrance worthy with a hammer S/H.
Accordingly, definitely declarable as unisex. If I wear then times I layer him with sweet gourmand fragrances.
The Mystery
You walk through the empty corridor of a hotel. Silence. Enveloping darkness dominates the atmosphere of the old building - yet you feel at ease. You are glad that the day is over and stagger unconcernedly towards your room, where you will briefly operate the television for a few second-rate TV shows. You look to the end of the hall, towards a room with nothing but a piano and some, to you as an art layman, confused paintings hanging. And you see this person. She seemed to be walking towards that hall, but then your eyes meet. A cold shiver runs down your spine. Something like this is completely foreign to you. Your body is frozen, yet you continue walking. The person has also stopped and hasn't moved. However, she radiates an aura that you wouldn't attribute to yourself at this moment. As dark as it is mysterious...and then there's that smell. It must be some sort of flower, but it's nothing you've ever smelled like it before. All of this scares you. It intimidates you.
Slowly, your encounter moves and you receive a signal that your actual path ends here and a new one has been designated for you. You have no idea if you even want what is happening here. Yet you have no choice. You follow a veil of dark, hidden scent chords with this...this something. The one you can't describe and have never, ever smelled. You enter the room. In absolute abstinence from words the person turns to you. As if pulled by an invisible rope you walk towards each other. You can no longer assign a feeling. The closer she comes, the more profoundly your senses are stimulated. You see something that you desire without being aware of it. You feel the touch of her hand, which slowly takes yours. You hear - nothing. And you smell an overwhelming wall of mystery. Yes, there is that flower, it could be an orchid, but where does that depth come from? A wave of vanilla, which had already built up unseen before you hits. A front of woods builds mercilessly before you, making even the last ray of light seem even darker. Various floral scents mingle and sweep through the room like a whirlwind. And there is something else. Something that is as strange as it is seductive, that stands above everything else and dominates all the chords that are played back to you. Minutes pass. You want more to happen, but you are too paralyzed to have any will of your own. What is happening right now is overwhelming and not to be classified at all. You want it to happen just like this - but without knowing that you want it. You want your apathy to go away - but don't want it to end.
The person smiles at you and your paralysis becomes even more severe. She turns and walks to another door of the room, which you didn't even notice until now. She turns around once more, looks deeply into your eyes, and then leaves you alone.
What was that? You have never, but really never experienced something like that. After a few seconds of shock, only one thing comes to your mind. After him! You rush into the hallway where you saw her leave. Nothing. Emptiness. Silence. But that smell. It's still there

As the time passes
As the time passes we all are looking for new fragrances, right ? Well, there are some of the older ones that no matter how much time passes, they are still maintaining their places of glory.
Black Orchid by TF is one of them.
I haven't appreciate it this much from the beginning but I've learned to do so.
We are dealing with such a nice sweet scent, very chocolate-like, very creamy, dense and rich. The best combo of chocolate-floral scent that I've ever smelled. Very sensual, seductive scent, right to be worn on a special date night or a special event (also night time).
I would suggest it for fall/winter(especially).
You will sure get attention or if you don't, they will absolutely sure think that you are smelling phenomenal.
I don't know about the current batches or formulas but mine has a few years old and it's fantastic. Very nice fragrance.

Performance is not a problem.
10+ hours easily. And I'm getting away with just 2 sprays, no more needed.

Projection ? Very good projection also. Intoxicating I would dare to say in the first 2-3 hours and still present few more hours. You're leaving such a fine sillage when you are walking !

I think it's still worth it now, totally !
You should try it for yourself if you haven't already. I must try the Parfum version but tbh, this is already more than enough for me.

Overall : 8.6/10

Love from the 3 view
We met and it wasn't love at first sight. The first approach was a bit disturbing for my nose: is this mint and truffle cocktail? I don't like mint and it reminded me of after eight chocolate, which I don't like :(
The second try was, I'll give you another chance and not wash away.
After 2, 3 hours a warm scent reached me.... nix mint or truffle. It was sooo envelopingly beautiful and deep at the same time, I sank deeper and deeper into this scent with every breath.
It was love and it managed to take a special place in my collection.
Summermic
Flowery Truffle Afgano Faux Pas!
A co-worker wore Black Orchid to the office one day. But only once. After that, she never dared wear it again. How tragic.

Even in the hallway, I noticed the unusual, dark resinous note.

"Damn, someone's wearing Black Afgano here, isn't he?" it blurted out loudly in my affectation. Then I poked my head into the 'causative' office.
I was so paralyzed that I ungallantly asked "Is that you? "
I grobholz.
"What are you wearing?"
The poor girl turned bright red.
Just stuttered "I guess that's my perfume"
"is that Black Afgano?"
"Uh, no. It's called... sort of...Black Orchid!"

I can still smell it today, 8 months later, when I drop by occasionally. Dark, resinous, floral gourmand.... I'm sure it's just the association with the black haired young woman. But this scent was impressive.... As was the very pretty young lady! She first symbolized to me the sweetness, the gormandizing of the whole situation.

And I was on the wrong Black Afgano scent. What a faux pas. That too. Chunky AND full of shit!

Black Afgano on flowered truffles. That's what Black Orchid should really be called. O.K., Lord! Throw your brains out of the sky...
If Bogotá were a fragrance
It was rainy today, Sunday. At least here with us. It was cool and expansive when my partner aired the apartment after lunch. I'd already retired to bed, the same place I'd spent all of last week - with a high fever, aching limbs and bones. Completely well it was not yet, no, but on the mend, that's where I am.

Where was I...?
Ah well, rainy, cold and expansive Sunday.
Perfect for wearing a very special scent even in a sick bed, Tom Ford's Black Orchid.

My relationship to this fragrance is at least as divided as my attitude to today's weather - or my relationship to Bogotá.

Bogotá, Colombia's capital with a population of 7.18 million, is located at an altitude of over 2600 meters above sea level. And this has the consequence that it is always cool, mostly cloudy and often very rainy and windy there.

Bogotá, with emphasis on the á and not the first o. Bogotá, hate and love, joy and sorrow, happiness and unhappiness for me perfectly combined in a single city. Just like Black Orchid by Tom Ford.

Black Orchid starts out harsh, expansive, overwhelming, and unconventional for me. Like Bogotá, with its harsh climate, the expansive continuous rain, the overwhelming impressions when you first drive along the Séptima, Bogotá's 5th Avenue, and unconventional, like when you are served instant coffee in Bogotá, where Colombia is known for its excellent coffee cultivation.

Harsh and expansive because of the alcoholic note at the opening of the fragrance, which penetrates almost every crack of the room wall, paired with the black truffle, which comes across so overwhelming and unconventional. This is already joined at this point by lush ylang-ylang and slightly citrusy notes that remind me of the sumptuous desserts at Bogotá's top restaurants, followed by the slight citrusiness that you detect in coffee, the "tinto" as they tend to call it in Colombia.

At its heart, it remains lush, followed by high decadence and heaviness. As lush as Colombia's ubiquitous arequipe, a high-calorie caramel cream made with milk, cream and sugar. As decadent as Bogotá's luxurious malls, where this cream is sold at horrendous prices. A small keg for the price of an average monthly income. Runs. As hard as the lives of the workers, who have to earn their wages in a brutal way with exhausting and risky jobs.
There is melancholy, inertia and yet the inclination and desire to live luxuriously, the urge to get something from the arequipe cake with whipped cream and icing.
It gets easier when you leave the mall and get some of the floral notes in the city's perpetual spring, "la primavera entera". For despite the city's 2600-meter altitude and constant rain, Bogotá has a remarkable flora on display, due in no small part to the fact that Colombia is so outrageously close to the equator. Flowers of all colors and sizes, sweet and gorgeous, glorious and light as heaven.

To this, one may perceive woody notes in the heart of the fragrance just as in the heart of Bogotá. There is a whole neighborhood in Bogotá where carpentry follows carpentry. I detect this woody scent very subtly in Black Orchid as well. However, we do not stay in this neighborhood, but move on.

Meanwhile, it has become night and in the Zona T, the entertainment mile of Bogotá, we come to the base and the starting point of our imaginary tour of Colombia's capital. Here, hip bartenders mix us opulent drinks with vanilla and tonka bean. Bogotá's upper-class gentlemen wear patchouli and other woody aftershaves, while their ladies prefer balsamic and incense-heavy fine perfumes.
The night is still young and the party goes on into the wee hours. At Andrés, where you can drop as much cash in one night as an average-wage family man earns in three months. It's where you meet Colombia's high society. There, where I hate and love the city the most.

Black Orchid is the scent of Bogotá for me.

I love Bogotá, the place where I lived, grew up, became big. Bogotá is home to me, my mama's adopted home, the place that gives me goosebumps every evening when I see the sun, which shows itself around late afternoon, slowly setting over the city, back there, by the Andes. Bogotá is the feeling of attraction for me, the attraction towards the golden city, "El Dorado", as Bogotá's international airport is rightfully called.
That's what Black Orchid is for me, too. A piece of home, goosebumps, attraction, gold.

But I hate Bogotá, the place where I watched the gap between rich and poor widen. Bogotá is for me decadence, which seems to me almost unbearable, when I see how the upper class first dines in the Andrés and then celebrates and money seems to play no role - and the family doctor of my mom earns as much as others spend there in an evening. Bogotá is expansive to me when I imagine the neighborhood where I lived being guarded by security and our house fenced in with barbed wire. Expansive - and off-putting. Bogotá is harsh for me because of the weather, the terrible traffic, the constant congestion, and the disfuctional public transportation.
Black Orchid is that for me, too. Decadence in a bottle, sheer unbearable at times, expansive and harsh.

And yet I love Bogotá, the place that triggers longing in me when I can't be there. The place that moves me to tears every time the plane accelerates and takes off, and the lights and streets of Bogotá grow smaller and more insignificant below me. The place that causes melancholy in me because I miss Colombia and my mama there so much. And the place that causes feelings of happiness and serenity in me when I get off the plane in El Dorado and hear "Bienvenidos al aeropuerto internacional de El Dorado de Bogotá" over the announcements in the airport.
That's Black Orchid for me, too. Longing, emotion, melancholy, happiness and serenity.

And every single time I land in Bogotá, my mom is waiting there, takes me in her arms and I hold her, even at 33 years old. Then she says "Bienvenido a casa, welcome home" and I feel complete contentment and security.
And that's what Black Orchid is to me, too. Like a loving hug, the feeling of contentment and security.

Only one thing Black Orchid will never be.
A replacement for my endless love-hate relationship with Bogotá
GedeonSo
Definitely not love at first sight
This scent was definitely anything but "love at first sniff".

The scent was given to me because it was too strong for my mom and she didn't know what to do with it. Admittedly, something bothered me about this scent at first too. I just didn't know exactly what it was.

It passed in the meantime 2.5 years, in which this fragrance found no use and just stood sadly on my shelf. Again and again I smelled at him, applied him now and then times on my wrist, and again and again I did not know whether I love or hate this fragrance.

Meanwhile, I have learned to love this fragrance and must say, this fragrance is definitely in the top 3 designer fragrances of me. And that, although he was once at the bottom.

The opening of this fragrance is absolutely room filling. If I spray this fragrance on, I am struck by a gloomy, dirty fragrance cloud.
2-3 Sprüher of this fragrance and you come
without further problems through the entire day.

I don't know exactly what it is, but I detect something slightly chocolaty about this scent. Very dark, black, bitter chocolate. And otherwise just indescribable dark and dirty notes for me, along with a very dark floral touch.

The H/S on this fragrance is atomic. As mentioned before, 2-3 sprays get me through a full day and I'm not over-scented during it. Definitely not for enclosed spaces unless you want your office to yourself.

For me, this is a totally unisex scent. Neither in the masculine, nor in the feminine direction, as all directions are covered here. This fragrance is definitely not a fragrance that meets only good comments.

One thing should be said, however: who wants to reap without end compliments, should rather keep a great distance from this fragrance - otherwise others will do it.
SillageLover
The ultimate in the perfume world
Yes, many will bang their heads against the wall, as Jeremy so nicely says, and yes, many will be puzzled by this review, but for me, this scent is one of the very few "perfect scents." Before you stop reading, let me explain why.
1. It's a "true" unisex fragrance that develops differently on every skin. If a woman wears this perfume, I wonder how I could ever like this scent so much, yet if I wear this scent, I feel like the Godfather.... Rough, edgy, dark, gritty and mysterious. Damn it Tom, what made you decide to release such a polarizing scent as the first fragrance of your brand.... No risk, no fun, I'd say.
2. Absolutely unique DNA that you won't soon notice while shopping or anywhere else. A, in my opinion, key point to choosing a signature scent.
3. Very good H/S. Lasts at least 10 hours with continuous sillage on my skin.
4. People will remember you guys. Whenever I wear this fragrance and meet a person again who smelled this fragrance on me, they say, "You wore this extraordinary perfume last time, didn't you?" In my opinion, this is also an important criterion for choosing a signature scent.
5. Polarizing. A criterion, which can be seen positively or negatively. Folks, this fragrance has punch and beyond that shy of nothing and no one. If you don't wear this scent, it wears you, so be aware that this scent is not for everyone. It's exactly the same with fragrance DNA. In Europe, floral oriental fragrances don't really go down well, especially on men (hence perhaps the questionable rating of this fragrance).
In summary, this fragrance is a true masterpiece for me. Even if Tom Ford per se is not a niche brand, he makes it clear through such creations that the fragrance DNA of most Tom Ford fragrances are definitely in the niche area. From my point of view a must-have!
Love :)

FerasFeras 10 months ago
I don’t understand how this fragrance has a 7.8 rating, it’s easy a 9 if not 9.5 fragrance,. When it came out it did change the Perfume game
Blako11Blako11 12 months ago
It has an intoxicating power and protection, on my skin, the notes parade in such a sensual way that it makes me feel narcotised.
Redsn4pperRedsn4pper 2 years ago
Powerful, mysterious, sexy. People will notice when you wear this fragrance. It is THAT good and THAT powerful. Stays until the next morning
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 3 years ago
An unisex floral bomb with a creamy, dark and sweet touch of chocolate and black truffle over a Woody and vanilla background. Wonderful!
TruckladyTrucklady 3 years ago
BO, I tried, darling, I did. We just don't get along. You dislike me as much as I dislike you. Nothing personal. Truce?
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 4 years ago
Still one of the most opulent perfumes ever.
PioPio 4 years ago
Now, this is an intriguing fragrance. For both mature and self-assured women and men.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 4 years ago
This is a man's perfume or at most it is unisex.
It is too masculine to be considered a feminine scent only.
Its scent is just divine.
HajuvanaHajuvana 5 years ago
Wait... an aquatic floral gourmand? Congrats on the worst idea ever. The fragrance is great fun, though ...and approximating wearable.

by Smitty
by Smitty
by LadyLuxifer
by LadyLuxifer
by Dovlicaaa
by Dovlicaaa
Dunkle Blüten und tiefe Vanille - surrend anziehend und außergewöhnlich.
by Voula
Für Fresh21 ;)
by Entenradio
by Parfummaster
by Parfummaster
Ich hab Ihn reingelassen:-)
by IoanaP
by TURQUOISE
by TURQUOISE
by LeMiKo
by LeMiKo
drowning in the sweet nectar from deep within your black orchid petals, I'm a drunk hummingbird high on your sexual cocaine, spin me up in a web of lies and deceit, I'm happy to be eaten up alive.
by Lidahriga
by Hanismells
by TheDorn81
by TheDorn81

Popular by Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Lost Cherry (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford