Fucking FabulousFabulous (2017)

Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous by Tom Ford

Fucking Fabulous is a popular limited perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Limited Edition

Bitter almond, Tonka bean, Leather, Iris, Cashmeran, Clary sage

Submitted by Michael, last update on 19.04.2019

The fragrance is marketed just as Fabulous in some countries. The reason for this might apparently be the name perceived as offensive.

5.0 10.0 10.0 5.0/10

A Finales Statement
Safraleine: chemical leathery, plastic foil. In addition various, of course synthetic wood chords, an iris surrogate, malt, synthetic.

Tom Of Finland from ELdO was already on his way in the direction in which the Safraleine is worked out as a unique selling point. However, this offers a more complex fragrance profile. In comparison, TOF has a more lively, life-affirming, youthful effect. It is at the same time more multifaceted and less intrusive. The turn on a tarry synthetic, which reminds with the lavender of pickle soap ("Hauptsache weg damit!") does not take place at FF. Tobacco, aldehydes, rose ... all in TOF.

One-dimensional the FF hums its one chord. It reminds me of rather unhygienic smells, as they might have prevailed in a dark-room before the 80s. Although I did not visit one of them, I just imagine the composition of all kinds of bodily, masculine scents. To each his picture of the.

I don't want to question the fact that FF also looks luxurious. That's different. That's got plenty of substance in the orris surrogate. It stimulates just with me however rather such considerations, which I flee.

For me, FF is a statement, a commitment to humanity, not a perfume in the narrower sense. It will look good for everyone who also likes the physicality of the Tom Ford.
7.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

The famous FF - definitely no average scent
First of all: I think it's great!

Just different. Also I find it difficult, like so some, to recognize the individual components. Tonka and almond or a certain "creaminess" I can discover. But there is a lot more, e.g. a fruity note at the beginning, plus something slightly bitter/harsh. Sweet and bitter at the same time.

I have a bottling from the souk and a dupe that does not have to hide, only in the head they differ. After 30 minutes I can't tell the difference (only in terms of price ;)).

I like this scent very much. He is unique, conspicuous. I was approached several times in the office, but opinions were divided. A colleague said he was too feminine for me. It's definitely unisex, I don't think it's too feminine, even though it's absolutely not dark, smoky and spicy. For me it is rather light, light and sweet/creamy with a touch of bitter bitterness. Sillage is quite strong with me with 3-4 sprayers for 2-3 hours, afterwards he becomes calmer. Shelf life +8 hours, in clothing 2 days. Funny way the Dupe lasts a little longer.

Apart from midsummer it can be worn at any time of the year.

I wouldn't call it an everyday scent, it's made for special occasions. Fucking F. plays priced in the 1st league and I think the price is too high (everybody may see it differently) and I have luckily my Eclat Dupe, so I strongly advise against a blind buy
10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

I really don't know...
how to describe this scent. I've been thinking for a while about whether it makes sense to write a comment under these circumstances. But why not ;)

I have a few Fords here now, you could say I'm a fan of his fragrances. Whether they are sympathetic like Oud Wood, strikingly citric fruity fresh like Mandarino di Amalfi, strong like Tobacco Vanilla and almost knocking down like Oud Wood Intense. And Tuscan Leather, that's how it started, my first Fordliebe. I like them all very much. Clear, strong scents, with character. Sure, it's expensive, but I don't go on holiday 2 or 3 or 4 times. After all, I have great replacements, because fragrances are like holidays from everyday life ;)

The fragrances mentioned have fascinated and convinced me almost directly or within a very short time. Fucking Fabulous was different. When I put the first sprayer on my arm, I was quite disappointed, unlike the other fragrances. And yes, for the first time I thought that money was better spent on something else. He was so "quiet", not so demanding at all, not as powerful as the others. Of course I sniffed at it again and again in the following hours and what should I say, the fascination grew from time to time. Have I ever written that I find it really hard to describe this fragrance? Almond - yes, yes, marzipan - yes, yes, Tonka - yes, of course. But it's not just that, it's also something, something, damn it, I just don't know. In the totality I feel this smell as horny as none before. Perhaps for the very reason that my nose, my mind, cannot classify this scent. I like to smell that stuff soooo, it's unbelievable. The external effect is also rather reserved, but that's a good thing, because I only take the scent, but really only for myself. Every day I think about what fragrance I want to wear today. And Fucking Fabulous is for me, the scent for the important days. Whether I'm sad, he builds me up, or whether I'm in a particularly good mood, he makes sure it stays that way. No matter if I am busy or lazy, self-confident or insecure, this fragrance is always good for me. Simply fascinating. What's the matter with you? Like I said, I don't know. It just smells incredibly good.
5.0 8.0 10.0 9.5/10

Still fucking fabulous & great & smooth & expensivo
I've had the scent for some time now and only use it for very special occasions, so rarely.
But when I smell him, it's like Christmas. Not that the fragrance judges like Christmas, but it is so special that I use the comparison with the Feast of Love here.

I'm fascinated every time how the scent smells. Quite different from other fragrances, quite creamy, but well creamy as I like it.
And then there is the almond note, which is outstandingly successful and gives the fragrance a special note.
At first I thought the almond touch smells like mountain pine oil, which also applies a little bit.

After the first spraying on the skin you have to give the fragrance a moment until it unfolds.
The alcohol is to be smelled briefly and then still so a small sour note, which I can not assign.

Today I was at the company D in Wiesbaden and they had almost all Tom Ford fragrances, including Fucking Fabulous.
The scent on the D test tape (green) somehow didn't smell like it should. He didn't come across so well on the paper strip either. So my recommendation is to spray the fragrance on your skin and then wait a while until the alcohol has evaporated and the fragrance develops. After 8 hours I can still feel the scent on my skin. The silage is above average, although not as extreme as my signature scent - Amouage Interlude Man.

There's one thing I wanted to get rid of here. I was gonna buy the 250 ml bottle today. I inquired at the specialist saleswoman about the price, who then had to fetch her boss for the key to the cupboard. This lady of somewhat older year had looked at me so strangely, according to the motto: "You can't afford it at all", that I will buy the fragrance now somewhere else.
Company D trains also your "Frigates" once again correctly in handling potential customers.
Well, that should be said.

Conclusion: fragrance super, shelf life 10, silage above average, bottle naja.

Good evening
8.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Fucking fabulous creaminess
So that's him. The famous infamous limited edition fragrance by Tom Ford, which is talked about by many people who deal with fragrances and which is said to be so good that it does not come from this world. Now that you finally have him standing in front of you, you can only agree with any critic who praises this fabulous fragrance. Simply different, fascinating and extremely surprising. The enumeration of the components that this fragrance unites already seems to give you an indication of what you are dealing with here. With nothing but a sweet-spicy-soft and creamy fragrance explosion that seeks its equal.
If you want to give the fragrance a direction, you could say that it reminds you of a body cream from the blue metal can. However, this would be too simple, too primitive and in no way do justice to the fragrance. Because the magical takes place only after some wearing time, which gives the smell the possibility to unfold fully and to throw all nuances into the air. Because while the first moment is actually reminiscent of the body cream mentioned above, after a few seconds a sweet-creamy powder develops that no Prada or Valentino can manage. The best thing about it is that the perfume gets better and better after hours as an ever more intense vanilla-almond composition comes to the fore. Simply heavenly, also because the shelf life is beyond 7 hours.

A great unisex fragrance that lives up to its name and where every spray on the skin feels very luxurious, as if you are refining your skin with a precious good.
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Phenomenally fabulous!
This fragrance has opened the perfume world of Tom Ford to me.

I have been the owner of a Flakons Noir Extreme for a long time, more such a duty item for gourmand fans than that I would use it often. But it is rather a marginal phenomenon in Tom Ford's assortment, much more attention seems to be paid to the expensive "private blends" of his line.

I've tried Tuscan Leather and Tobacco Vanille several times in this regard, but they were just too much and too killing for me at every re-test. For me, the two are also this scent stereotype, which I find in many "niches" scents: scents that meet too much a special theme, and thus smell more like an image of something existing, than like a... Perfume. In other words, Tuscan Leather doesn't smell to me like a perfume that can be attractive, flattering, sublime, or whatever... it just smells like suede leather. And then I'm afraid that someday unintentionally who will sit on me because he mistakes me for a car seat. ;P

Back to Fucking Fabulous, after I came back again and again in concentric circles to this fragrance, and ordered me a sample, I gave her a fair chance in a beautiful moment in peace.
And behold - this is a really good perfume!!

What I particularly like about it is that it is a sweet gourmand scent, very intense and concise. But the character is nicely balanced so that it doesn't become too strong or unpleasant. The sweetness is a powdery, iris-like, voluminous sweetness, in this case simply the tonka bean that produces the depth I love so much. Like in Dior Homme (Intense).
In this league about this fragrance also plays.
(Now I just checked the notes again, and see there, - there is even little "Iris" written ^_^)

Due to the bitter almond, the leather but also the clary sage, the gourmand cloud has a strong broad side, which cushions the sweet gush and makes it interesting and pleasant to smell. The ratio sweet- to counterweights is really well balanced, but still hangs a bit above the middle (so rather a tick too sweet, if that's someone who reads sweetly hard).
One could say at eye level with Dior Homme Intense, whereby I feel the sweetness at FF a little more obtrusive.

What's really good about the fragrance, though, is that it somehow really comes across as a Hollywood star, purely olfactory, really famous and special, and yet just down-to-earth enough not to be too thick or to please everyone. This certainly has something to do with the projection, which is well chosen for a fragrance of this kind, so that you can dare to spread more than one sprayer on your body without the fear of revealing others. On the other hand, it is already strong enough to be perceived well.

Last but not least, I will go into image and price. I don't give a shit about the name thing. I think it's awesome. I quote free Tom Ford from an interview:
"Our society today is very open, but then again restricts itself from being politically correct for fear."

So, I don't freaking care for swear words in perfumes ;)
Nevertheless, it was certainly also sales strategy and trick to bring this really expensive fragrance to the man / woman to bring.
Allegedly, the fragrance ingredients are particularly high-quality and expensive. Ok is supposed to be, but do you then have to pass this off 1:1 to the customer? But well, if we're stupid enough to support it. (Yes, I am also practicing strong self-criticism right now... own a bottle ':D)
But at least the stuff is limited! Until the next fragrance comes out, which is even more expensive and even more limited. *scratching his head* Well, we are already somehow caught in this ping-pong game between art, commerce/pop/enjoyment culture and the cool economic machinery that exploits us in front and behind and makes our dreams pay dearly. You have to be aware of that, too.

In this respect, I appreciate it all the more when designer houses bring out far more affordable fragrances that are still as good or even better. A look at my collection (in chornological order) shows you some of them, but I also list "La Nuit de L'Homme", "CH Men" and "Dior Homme Intense".

Eat this!

Fucking Naughty Tom, right? ;)
9.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Fucking fantastic
Why do spirits generally divide on Tom Ford? There is little grey in him; either one loves his perfumes or rejects them consistently. Because of the often salted price? I'm ignoring the price of perfume. It smells either great or bad. "Fucking Fabulous" is great. It is definitely a special fragrance that is clearly unisex. Creamy-mandelly with a little spice. Normally such a perfume would be a little too unmanly for me, but with this fragrance it fits. He rugs nobly, not daredevil, fine and supple. Without development, without bang and turnaround. It's not a masterpiece, but it's so fantastic that I had to buy it. It suits my taste exactly. With a light silage, almost a little too subtle. I can only recommend testing the scent. Worth it. Very. And don't look at the price. The good is not on the grave table. Lucky for me. Fucking awesome.
8.0 6.0 8.0 5.5/10

Steini23
The multimillionaire among fragrances?
After reading a lot and watching some videos on Youtube, I had to buy this fragrance. I really expected a lot and unfortunately I was disappointed! I'm not an expert on fragrance description but am I the only one who finds this fragrance exaggeratedly sweet? So I just expect more for the price. But as you know, tastes are different!
10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Fucking Beautiful
The name of this fragrance alone suggests that we are dealing with a daredevil. A loud glowing rock star. A self-confident, cold doer who has everything and likes to show it.
So I would describe this smell only by its name.

What I can smell is something completely different.
A restrained, incredibly delicate almond that is always present, but never wants to push itself to the fore. A luxurious flatterer who convinces everyone of himself without having to show off for himself.
Never intrusive but always present and persistent.
Not complex but beautiful on different levels.

This bottle, unlike its name, fits perfectly to this sweet-bitter dream:
It's kept simple and yet so beautiful. With a name like Fucking Fabulous I would have expected Tom to print a golden metal imprint on the flacon and lid. Instead there is a neutral white Bapper on matt black. Very simple, very noble, very beautiful... like the fragrance
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Whoever's called...
A fragrance called like this has to be commented a little rougher...
Fucking Fabulous is something you love or hate. In my case, it even changes depending on the form of the day. Some days I love the stuff and then I feel just like the stuff is called: damn fabulous. Other days, I wouldn't want that Tom Ford on me for the world. I can't wear it two days in a row either. It is too striking, obtrusive, too fabulously concise.

You realize I'm torn. And I already have him for some time. The bottle will last forever, lol.

The smell is strong, has a big sillage and a long durability, with me it lasts a whole working day.

The question "How does this thing smell?" I find difficult to answer. Beside the official scent pyramid my nose finds still another strong surge of oil. That makes him very manly in my eyes. The fragrance is heavy, it lacks freshness completely. It has a slightly leathery course with a sweet tip of a knife. I would also describe the fragrance as synthetic.

Fucking Fabulous must definitely be tried. In its own way, it is simply unique and unmistakable. The price makes it a real luxury good, but I think the price is very high.

Thank you for reading it.
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

AnjaTom
Tonka bean with a shot of Godolphin/ Tuscan? Good!
Tom Ford. Ihhhh...
So far I have always avoided TF fragrances...and logically I was not a big fan of the brand.
No TF has really appealed to me yet! Either too rough and scratchy...or just too superficial!
But this one, which I had already excluded from the name...Fucking Fabulous...how clumsy...really surprised me!
A new mixture that didn't exist before.
Tonka bean in highest quality and a shot of Godolphin added...ready is the hopelessly overpriced FF.
For me... the most beautiful tonka bean I've ever smelt! Hats off to this creation.
Here we cleverly mix existing fragrances into a new direction that fascinates me.

At the START the tonkabean clearly comes to wear. Wonderfully high quality and fine.
In the background is a bottle of Godolphin/ Tuscan Leather! Just a sip! Enough! Also in its quality and fineness hardly to surpass.
Now comes the exciting...after about 2 hours the fragrance changes into a phase I can't describe.
He gets kind of mystical and mysterious. Gaaaanz great!
For a TF fragrance it looks incredibly light and still has a "good" Sillage and shelf life!
But I wouldn't call it superior or above average.

In short, the colleague Tom Ford hired here can stay!
Too bad I find: Limited edition, i.e. at some point it will not exist any more...and of course the price!

Bitchin'!!

The fragrance would have what it takes to become a mainstreamer...at a price of max 150€ per 100ml.
But it's probably exactly what you DO NOT want.

Our love is limited, but in this time I enjoy it to the fullest!
Respectfully...

Update: After about 4 hours the fragrance takes on a strange but ingenious "dryness"! Brilliant.
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

DaveGahan101
If it looks that simple...
..it's often the hardest! For this often slightly deceptive (first) impression, there are many other examples in very different areas: Fashion, art, soccer or even the acrobats of Cirque du Soleil who are unrivalled for me.
During my first test a few months ago, I immediately thought: yes, it smells very pleasant, but somehow quite mainstream. Mainstream I would like to equate here with usual. It was very difficult for me to reconcile the attribute "ordinary" with the purchase price, and here in the world of perfume it rarely works, actually never at all. The more common a fragrance is or is perceived here, the more its price or its "exaggerated" marketing moves into focus, clearly gaining more weight. People then like to talk about fooling around, rip-offs, speeches of beauty and blind following of his disciples. Creed is a very popular victim here, as if these 2 brands had invented it;-)!
To anticipate, no I don't have to talk about this "Schmodder" and this (over?)ambitious price, because I paid much less than the shop price because of the dear Mynos, so I didn't get into this embarrassment and by the way, good marketing is for me the absolute top class, not absolutely necessary for me, but every time exciting to watch, why what works when and how, demonstration lessons at apple.com;.).
Anyway, in spite of quickly putting away the scent card, the scent stayed in my back of my mind, he made some string sound without me really being aware of it.
Somewhere in the subconscious this was stored and demanded more attention. Every time I visited a perfumery I had to spray it on myself and yet I never managed to recall a similar, a comparable fragrance. I have tried Lumiere Blanche, El Born, Palo Santo, Boy, Bois Dore and Dries van Noten. Yes, everything somehow not quite so far away or not completely beside it, but on the other hand it doesn't fit at all. This wonderful creamy almond note (unsweetened) is absolutely unique for me. In the beginning as a 2-minute topping accompanied by a fresh bergamot, it quickly goes over to the warmer part, warm and spicy, homey, yes you might think of Austrian desserts while skiing, but here nothing satiates. I like to accuse the Tom Ford fragrances of an overloaded eccentricity, which often inspires me, but on some days it's quite a pain in the ass. As a result, I can rarely wear his scents twice in a row. It is so well hidden here that I would almost like to say that the art of omission was applied here. That's exactly what you notice with a Tom Ford fragrance, everyone knows his magnificent all-time classics and you can smell them out of hundreds, so you get the impression here, but there's something missing here. Nope..here nothing is missing, yes it seems slim and reduced and a little simple, exactly that is the art of this fragrance for me. Exactly this is his magic, because he is incredibly dense, intense..but lets it work easily.
What I like, which is also the parallel to Boy, he gets a masculine edge over time, before he runs the risk of becoming a little too monotonous. The edge is slightly herbaceous-spicy, could be Mysore sandalwood dipped in sage, which for me is always very aromatic-spicy, but also has such a creamy melt. The whole fragrance smells so insanely valuable, sublime-noblesse, this can be due to its iris powderiness..this is just wonderful.
I'm sure you can't make this fragrance for 50,60 Euro, because often this synthetic (fruit) sugar note gets through, gets sticky, starts to get on your nerves. It's like the difference between real vanilla pod and back vaniline (see best the comparison Double Vanilla-Eau Mission). If it has to cost 270€, I did not say, but for me it is worth every cent of my paid price.
The durability is with over 8 hours accordingly class, the Sillage quite strong, it should not have been more. However, it only shows its great class on cool days and loses its lightness on warm days. Chino, jeans, suit... anything should be possible. For me another highlight in an already very long row of Tom Ford fragrances.

Edit: 12.07.18
Now I can think of another scent relative, Tragedy of Lord George of Penhaligons, who, however, has a somewhat milder and more reserved sweetness.
9.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
On a spring day like this,
once again in town,
don't let me spoil the mood,
and see what Douglas has for me.

Acqua di Parma was on the program,
appeared immediately & was on site,
i saw it next door,
the newest baby from Tom Ford.

Luxurious - noir in matt,
pathetic simple - aesthetically rich.
Exterior - clear - imposing,
in the interior also a guarantor.

Bad boy this Ford,
Euthanasia becomes suicide,
From his self-proclaimed home,
he kicks my favorites out.

The stuff is addiction - pure & familiar,
fluffy warm & heavy dirty.
time passes & nobody looks,
i could hide my goose bumps...

Modern class!
8.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Carlitos01
A Marketing Genius ?.... maybe not!
Let’s be honest dear Parfumo coleagues. With a label like this, it’s not really about the juice. It's just about bottle-bragging rights!
And everybody is speaking about this name (not about what's inside the bottle). Probably that was Tom Ford's intention all along.
I think it back slashed a little (or a lot). I am not questioning Tom Ford's ability as a nose, but probably he has some marketing management personal issues and misses.
In the western world any free publicity is welcomed, even of such a bad taste. The perfumery market is a bit snob and seeks to demonstrate class and quality all the time. All of us have seen hundreds of reviews stating that the fragrance A smells cheap and synthetic, and the fragrance B smells expensive and classy.
So... class does matter !!! In my opinion, at long term Tom Ford will surely pay the high-interests/high-risk of borrowing this so called free advertising.

People (some of them Tom Ford customers?) just tell a lot of jokes on this matter. But if you like the juice, go for it and just buy it. Probably it will not be around for a long time.
To me it really smells like a flanker of Rochas Men. I like Rochas Men a lot and do not see any point on having a familiar vibe for more than 10 times the price or less than 1/20 times the volume. It really seems f*ing expensive.
Considering that I really like Noir the Noir, Tuscan Leather, Tobacco Vanille and Black Orchid, what should we expect now from Tom Ford's Marketing decisions in what regards launching new fragrances to the market?
Shall we wait for another F F (F*ing Flanker) for F F (F*ing Fabulous)?
Probably if Tom Ford persists in his marketing orientation we will be soon offered a brand new F F f F F !
Maybe by then some dubious eastern designer will make an F F (F*ing Fake) as well to clone Tom Ford's F*ing Fabulous F*ing Flanker. Just avoid buying this F F f F F f F F in the future, ok?

Now the fragrance review:
I receive a 5 ml decant and I based my text experimenting those 5 ml.
- It opens with a mix of lavender with leathery and amber nuances, most likely due to the lavender and the strong sage note. It's a powerfull good quality leathery sage for sure.
- With the hearth notes, the scent becomes powdery with a violet touch. Here you scent the baby wipes smell that other reviews mention.The leather also becomes a lot stronger.
There is an omnipresent heavy bittersweet gourmand note as well. I attribute it to almond flanked by vanilla accord.
- The bottom notes reveal a musky ambery heavy tonka with a persistent very strong leather note and the still present almond and vanilla. The dry down shows a fainting tonka and leather tempered with woodsy notes.

Comments: The 3 sprays that I applied in the back of my hand vanished after 8 hours. The fragrance has a very nice evolution during the various stages and is undoubtedly agreable, but somewhat similar to other existing fragrances. I liked a lot when the fragrance became noticeably gourmand between 15 minutes and 60 minutes after spraying. During this time frame the fragrance felt a somewhat unique to me.
The blending makes me relate this fragrance to Man in Black, Midnight in Paris, non Oud Bogart fragrances and Ted Lapidus EDTs. I don't mean scent similarities but F*ing Fabulous evokes those fragrances to me.

My rates for F*ing Fabulous:
Scent opening: 8.0 (my judgement)
Scent drydown: 8.5 (my judgement)
Longevity: 8.0 (under average for the existing notes; up to 8 hours, with 3 sprays)
Sillage: 7.5 (same as longevity: up to 5 feet with 2 hours of projection, with 3 sprays)
Uniqueness: 9.0 (somewhat unique but remembering a few existing fragrances)
Wearability: 7.5 (Fall and Winter nights)
Versatility: 7.5 (yes to clubbing, socializing, events, restaurants... but not for office, daily casual, beach, picnics, weaddings, movies, birthday gift to your english speaking mother in law...)
Compliments: 8.0 (it is an above average pleaser but will get compliments almost only from "conoisseurs". There are a handfull of fragrances that are a stronger compliments magnet)
Quality: 9.0 (my judgement)
Presentation: 7.0 (one size fits all bottle type... boring)
Price: 3.0 (50 ml for 300 Euros? - It's up to you if you want to pay for Tom Ford's name and to collect a "F*ing Fabulous" bottle while they still exist for further trade or collection; otherwise I would give it a lower rate of 1.0)

Overall rating: 7.55/10.0
It's a nice perfume to have in your collection , but I wouldn't say that it is a "you must have it". I don't recomend it.
For € 300 there are a lot of other fragrances that I want to try or buy.

Music for this fragrance: "No more Mr Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper.
10.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous Review
In this video you will find my first impressions review for Tom Ford Private Blend Collection release Fucking Fabulous. The name says it all but is it really Fucking Fabulous? Please watch to find out. Thank you.

JoaoMartins 21 days ago
Smells too synthetic. There's some strange plastic quality about this fragrance that I really don't appreciate. Overhyped!+2
9.0
AJG 55 days ago
Nothing special here, more for the label whores. Longevity is a joke for the price.
Fucking Fauxbulous is a more appropriate name.+3
5.0
5.0
ScentedSalon 9 months ago
Oddly lacking in invention. Guess all the time was spent on coming up with a name.+6
0.5
Toreter 11 months ago
Plastic-leather and powder. Lots of Fuck but few Fabulous. Oddly my girlfriend liked it.+7
Hermesh 12 months ago
Unspectacular powdery fragrance with a subtle almond note. In contrast to the distinctive name, which is a fabulous good marketing move.+5
10.0
MrFumejunkie 20 months ago
Ugh. Fuck me sideways. Nope.
The 'bros' are gonna lap it up like it's water from the holy grail. The new aventus panty dropper? Sigh...+13
IanFriedrich 20 months ago

by Dawg
by Toreter
by Toreter

Popular Tom Ford

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme by Tom Ford Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Neroli Portofino (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Velvet Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford For Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford White Patchouli by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Violet Blonde by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud by Tom Ford Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Italian Cypress by Tom Ford