Fucking FabulousFabulous (2017)Eau de Parfum

Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford

Fucking Fabulous is a popular limited perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Limited Edition
Scent goes well with Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum)

Lavender, Clary sage, Bitter almond, Vanilla, Leather, Amber, Tonka bean, Blond woods

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.03.2020.

The fragrance is marketed just as Fabulous in some countries. The reason for this might apparently be the name perceived as offensive.

9.0 7.0 9.0 7.0/10

As unique as he is..
A compliment bringer rather less, nevertheless one of my favorites..
Now already for some years in my possession.
For a TF fragrance, it appears incredibly light and yet has a "good" silage and durability!
But I would not describe him as superior or above average.
7.0 8.0 8.0 5.0/10

Less helpful Review
You can have it, but you don't have to!
Fucking no matter if you have it or not, because this scent smells like fucking puff! penetrating, attractive, repulsive, hot, dirty, you are torn
Has a very strong Sillage and projection but I will not buy it, there are really quite viiiiiiiiieeell better!!!

It smells like a cheap fi

F***** Fabulous
The name says it all! Real compliments getter! However, it is really very sweet and therefore not everyone can wear it. Nevertheless, I would get it again and again and am very satisfied with it! :-)
8.0 6.0 7.0 9.5/10

Leathery bitter almond
As It happens with most Tom ford's i have tried i LOVE the smell of this one (FF is one of my favourites from the private blend with vanille fatale, Lost cherry, noir de noir and tuscan leather) but i find an issue always with their performance... The scent on fucking fabulous is gorgeus... The mix between the bitter almond and the leather is just grea, giving to the tipically strong and harsh note of leather a sweeter and more subtle vibe, and the combinación with the sweet notes gives an special fragance yo the skin. The only thing is that after paying more than 200€ for 50 ml i waited for a mich better performance. On my skin FF doest last more than 5 hours (one of the worst longevities in all the TF I have tried) and the projection is only moderate ar the begining but It becomes Soon a skin scent. I thougt It could be my skin but everypeople that hace tested It i speak to has the same feedback... If only TF would have a bit more care with the performance of their Fragances o would become my favourite brand for sure...
Regarding the versatility is for me a totally unisex fragance weareable every season and at every time... However better for not very formal ocassions...

Scent: 9 5
Versatility: 9
Global: 8
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

An obituary
I have to hurry with writing before the memory has faded, because Fucking Fabulous has to leave me, unfortunately. It's my wife again. No, wrong. I am to blame again, because I had to buy a complete bottle of the little potty (I gave it to myself for Santa Claus), without checking the compatibility with my better half.

Yesterday we were in the process of preparing to dress up for an annual event in Hamburg. The lady in an evening gown, the gentleman in a tuxedo. I asked the lady if I should put on something fresh or something heavy. Fresh would have been Aqaysos, heavy FF. Your choice was a difficult one. Zack, half splash on the chest, half splash on the back of the head. Undershirt put on and down the stairs to the living room to put on the shirt that was provided. That was the plan, but it was rejected ad hoc and resulted in me having to take another shower, including washing my already styled hair. As far as the deviation from the time sequence of the schedule I had set until the pickup by the taxi and the conjugal dialogue connected with it were concerned, I will not repeat them here. In any case, my wife found good Tom nauseous and something of intolerable. If I sat with her in a car and spent the whole evening in the ballroom next to her, she would not survive the evening...

With FF, Tom Ford has created a fragrance that makes the bombastic orientalism a little easier for me. FF can't really be described, I smell liquorice, some hashish, leather, spices and wood. Nothing that I like particularly, but captured in this bottle, it gives a very special and, in my opinion, easily wearable fragrance for many occasions. I don't know anything that bears any resemblance to FF. But watch out! If you pull the trigger more than twice, you need a gun ownership card in the EU, because it really hits you and even gives me a headache. The shelf life is comparable to the half-life of plutonium. Really out of this world.

Unfortunately the good Fucking Fabulous will have to leave me now and I can go on the search for a new scent with a clear conscience. I'm gonna miss him already
Oh yes, as a "substitute" Royal Mayfair was then used - also a brilliant material and very compatible with Mrs. Norleans.

Thanks for reading it
10.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Smooth Ecstasy
I've been away from Fucking Fabulous for a long time. I'm a fan of a lot of Tom Ford fragrances and of course I also noticed the hype, but it was just too expensive for me to take a closer look and the descriptions I found sounded interesting, but not like something I'd like to wear.

Well, now was the time. I was in Milan at the airport and let myself drift through the duty free. As always, I also made a short detour to the Tom Ford counter and actually there was little that I didn't know yet. But suddenly there was a chic, eye-catching and yet restrained matt black bottle with a censored label in the corner, almost a bit hidden. So I had a sample sprayed directly - you can try it out. From what I smelled, I was briefly confused and yet it always drew me back to itself. After a few days I ordered the bottling and meanwhile a 30ml bottle is mine.

So what does that smell smell like to me? I take it as a combination of Oud Wood, Bois d'Argent and Tuscan Leather. It is clearly woody but still has a certain freshness, is surrounded by an elegant powderiness and has a great leather base. The individual scent components are not perceived individually, they fit together more to form an extraordinary overall picture. For me, the fragrance smells of rock'n'roll, decadence and ecstasy on the one hand - and pure elegance and smoothness on the other. The fragrance stands out in comparison to what you usually know from (mainstream) perfumes and yet it somehow comes across as very tolerable. Quite different from a strongly polarizing Tuscan Leather, for example.

For me Fucking Fabulous is a fragrance for special occasions. I would never wear it in everyday life, but for a great evening when you feel especially fabulous and decadent, it's just the thing. The performance is beyond all doubt and can compete with the Power Houses of Tom Ford. The Sillage is opulent, but due to the fact that the fragrance nevertheless has this certain elegance, freshness and transparency also not overly penetrating. The shelf life loosely creates a celebrated night plus after hour until the next noon.

Certainly not a fragrance for everyone, but if you wear it with the right attitude, a very extraordinary and special fragrance that perfectly manages the balancing act between decadent ecstasy and elegance. I like!
8.0 8.0 10.0 7.5/10

Friends with Benefits
How do you get to know a perfume, a scent, actually? I mean... how exactly does that work? In interpersonal relationships one speaks of chemistry, which is right, of the fact that it functions, that something harmonizes, that one finds one another sympathetic, that one feels attracted to one another But what about fragrances? How do you get to know a fragrance, even love it? Is that possible at all - to love a fragrance?

Whatever it is, this here won't be a love story, hence the title.

The fragrance begins, like any friendship +: very surprising, very unexpected and very, very passionate and captivating. Surprising is the smell of plastic... like the smell of a brand-new life jacket on a modern speed yacht, which is full of pomp and luxury, which at first sight seems completely groundless and arrogant. At the same time, the sculpture also smells playful, like a pink flamingo in a decadent pool that belongs to an even more decadent villa on Ibiza. Ibiza, because party, because fun, because it is not a place you travel with your partner, but with your special girlfriend. The outfit is so strong and loud that it literally screams. At the latest now everyone around you notices that this 'good friend', who accompanies you, is probably more than just that.
The prelude won't let you go again so quickly... he stays, and stays, and stays. It's exciting, exciting, extraordinary.

After the friendship + already runs a few weeks (in this case a few hours, more precisely about two), first habits creep in. Undoubtedly, it remains exciting and the loud bang from the beginning is still very present and exciting, but now the first nuances of familiarity are added: Vanilla and tonka bean. In the beginning hardly noticeable, but meticulously clearer and clearer and louder at some point. Combined with the smell of brand-new plastic, this intimacy does not result in boredom, but remains an exciting adventure that seems impossible to hide from others. Even the attempt is futile.

The friendship + continues to experience a climb: after a few more weeks (3 to about 4 hours), as more and more familiarity creeps into the new passion, it begins at some point to become very cuddly and tender... the plastic-tonka-vanilla mixture is now joined by very supple leather, comfortable amber and at this point also a much more striking, sweeter vanilla note, which gives rise to romance and the first signs of infatuation. But that's ignored. At the moment (approx. after 4 hours) the smell of plastic disappears, from now on the cuddly leather and the very, very sweet vanilla dominate. Snuggle up on the sofa with the affair, yeah, okay, why not? It's so nice right now... it's not supposed to stop. This is exactly how it can and should remain - still a slight hint of the loud big bang of the beginning, still a little overwhelmed and yet the creeping familiarity and security. Nothing too much and nothing too little. Still loud, but still much more familiar - and yet you always discover something new, something unknown.

And now the beginning of the end begins to show on the horizon: the vanilla becomes sweeter and sweeter, more and more kitschy, more and more obtrusive, after a few weeks (approx. 5 hours) it displaces all excitement, all tension, all new territory.

In this passionate, obsessive friendship + I felt well and desired, now, after about 5 to 6 hours the sweet vanilla, the tonka bean and the cuddly leather begins to constrict me. Minutiae WhatsApp messages, SMS and comments on instagrams, dominant, loud narrowing, statements like 'we always belong together before' - didn't we just want something very loud and rousing fun? To the Gamer evening with the mates rings unannounced at the door, nevertheless, wants to belong so absolutely to me. Call me Bunny, Cuddly Bear or Sweety - and especially the latter. With their obtrusive, dominating and kitschy nature, everyone is now repressed, everyone takes a bite.

It'll be too much for me, we'll argue, the rags will fly. It's gonna get loud again. But not plastic sound but vanilla sound. Loves and hates equally. The sweet tears flow. She's running through the stairwell. Yell. Escape. Run into the dark road. Keep yelling. Run from the neighborhood. Still screaming. Run out of town. And keep screaming. A few weeks later (14 hours plus) it slowly gets quieter. I dare go out again. In me still clearly visible the traces of this passionate and tragic friendship +.

Will I ever forget her? Never.
Will I do it again? Yes.

Will friendship + ever become love? No, never
8.0 5.0 10.0 3.0/10

What the F***
It's the year 1984 - no future!

Scene 1: At the end of a pool party...it's dark...coked-up models lie in their tight evening dress spread around what happened. Pink inflatable Flamingo Pool Islands - anywhere. The biting smell of plastic robs you of all your senses. You're feeling exhausted. Burning car wrecks out on the streets... we're still fine. Still! The drug cocktail 12 hours ago is now drawing its dark side. You're about to throw up - you're blurry. You fight with your body. You need to get out of here now. You keep this up, you'll be dead in six months at the most. Escape - escape to the country. Your skin smells like everything you've experienced. Plasticizer substances in PVC, fire, smoke, drugs, sweat... You're not human anymore - you're part of your sick world.

That's what shot me in the head when I tried FF for the first time. It's cruel to me. So cruel that I wanted to wash it off, but it stuck to me like a part of me. Showers, curd soap, disinfectants... nothing helped. When I think about it today, I smell it... this smell. No one ever touched me again - never was I so shocked. Tom, you've burned yourself in my brain with this
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Fridays on Wall Street
FF from Tom Ford... Yeah, what can you say about that?

Smells something like I imagine a day as a banker, better said a day as Jordan Belfort.

At the beginning of the day he heats up his Ferrari...

With screeching and spinning tyres, his sports car, which still smells like a new car, heads for Wall Street...

Arrived there, past the coking Mark Hanna, a cleaning lady who puts a fresh plastic bag in a trash can and sucks the floor and the new one who fills the printers with fresh paper will be handed a coffee before he starts his One Man Show at the beginning of the day.

Already during work champagne, cognac, expensive cigars and all other drugs are consumed...

Ends does all of this in a movie rip.
The perfume is amazing. It smells very noble, like rubber tires, plastic bag and newspaper, then somehow human and with time after alcohol and somehow, so a bad light it now also on me may throw - drugs or medication.

That smell when you take an antibiotic tablet out of its pack, or cough syrup.

Pretty funny scents and very difficult to get used to... It took me a long time to learn to love the fragrance.

The durability is powerful. About 12 hours are in it, even if the scent is already quite adapted to the skin.

The Sillage is brutal. It devours everything, but is not immediately recognized as pure perfume. Rather than perfume, deodorant, shower gel, cigar and body odor.

Like all Tom Ford bottles, the bottle is simple, chic and beautifully crafted.
6.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

Creamy. Luxurious. Easy
If Tom Ford can do one thing, it's marketing. And rarely has a perfume been so courted as Fucking Fabulous. The name alone calls for attention. Whether it's really that good is a matter of taste.

Fucking Fabulous is certainly leathery, but one thing primarily: Sweet. Not necessarily in this edible way like Gourmand, more synthetically sweet. Almonds and Tonka stand out clearly. Just as sweet is the strong iris note, which comes from synthetic soapy, almost a bit arrogant, like Prada L'homme. An impression of really sweet body lotion comes up. The special thing about FF probably comes from the herbaceous impact of the top notes, because sage and lavender are clearly noticeable for a long time. Despite its sweetness, the fragrance appears fresh and noble, associations of cannabis occasionally arise.

All in all FF is creamy and smooth like expensive luxury cream but without the aggravating smell. On the contrary: it smells fresh and light. Therefore, the fragrance intensity is rather mild, the silage moderate. I think it's durable for that. For EdP regular 7 hours.

A beautiful all-rounder fragrance, but almost too little of everything for the price; or simply too expensive. Test before and then get it as cheap as possible!
9.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Champagne Day-Date II
"Boarding won't be for 30 minutes anyway, I'll be right there!"

It's happened four times. 2 times Munich and 2 times Palma. Every time I leave the security check behind me, I sneak briefly through the duty free again and am happy every time they have Fabulous there.
Admittedly, at the beginning I was disappointed, too, because the expectation of the fragrance was very high. But you just have to test it more often. You have to give him 5 chances.
Meanwhile, I love him. Fabulous begins with me like the smell of this cheap plastic of inflatable pool rings, but very quickly turns into a creamy-sweet, somehow gourmand note. I feel the heart note like one of those candy canes that you can find at the fair. Out the back it gets leathery/woody again, but then it gets rather quiet.
"For those days when you feel a little bit fabulous." - as Tom Ford himself once mentioned. Perfectly described. Walk of Fame. Superficial, fancy, bling-bling. Optics of Paris Hilton, nevertheless one feels, there is neat money on the account!
That's exactly how I want to smell when I go shopping in Hollywood at 27 degrees and take off my sunglasses, because otherwise I don't see anything on the display of my iPhone.
That's exactly how I want to smell when I drive through Ibiza in a white Mercedes-Benz drop-top and buy a Chia-Chai latte from Starbucks. With extra cream and caramel.
That's exactly how I want to smell when I slurp my moët at a rooftop party in the whirlpool and talk to Lilly and Jessi about Tortenrezepe.
For days when you just don't take manhood seriously ;)
For me, it's really a nice, carefree, good-tempered scent. I can just have fun with him!
8.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Kieran
Why would you want to smell like that? *no offense*
When I first smelled the scent, it was what first crossed my mind and not because it smells bad, but that might be related to my expectation of the scent.

With the name and the fragrance pyramid I expected a sheik in the Lamborghini. So a luxurious, western-influenced Oriental.

However, this fragrance is rather the following:
The journey begins on a noisy oriental spice market of the colonial era, at every corner a new fragrance opens up to us, which moves into the foreground. At the one stand a little tonka bean and bitter almond, at the other a wonderfully fragrant clary sage and bright purple lavender. As we continue to stroll around the market, we don't even notice how time is progressing, after half an hour a new fragrance mixes with the already familiar, vanilla is offered at a stand, here too there is a wild, loud exchange between market visitors and sellers. Time passes, the sun disappears further and further behind the domes. After two hours on this market we visit a gentlemen's club introduced by the colonial masters. Upon entering the club, it becomes quieter, but not quiet. Fragrances of different teas are in the air, we sit down on a comfortable leather sofa, order an Earl Grey and end the day with these fragrances. After five hours we start our journey home.

Conclusion: This fragrance is fascinating, but I don't associate it with an Occasion where Tom Fords Fucking Fabulous is the right fragrance, hence the question in the title.
7.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

The famous FF - definitely no average scent
First of all: I think it's great!

Just different. Also I find it difficult, like so some, to recognize the individual components. Tonka and almond or a certain "creaminess" I can discover. But there is a lot more, e.g. a fruity note at the beginning, plus something slightly bitter/harsh. Sweet and bitter at the same time.

I have a bottling from the souk and a dupe that does not have to hide, only in the head they differ. After 30 minutes I can't tell the difference (only in terms of price ;)).

I like this scent very much. He is unique, conspicuous. I was approached several times in the office, but opinions were divided. A colleague said he was too feminine for me. It's definitely unisex, I don't think it's too feminine, even though it's absolutely not dark, smoky and spicy. For me it is rather light, light and sweet/creamy with a touch of bitter bitterness. Sillage is quite strong with me with 3-4 sprayers for 2-3 hours, afterwards he becomes calmer. Shelf life +8 hours, in clothing 2 days. Funny way the Dupe lasts a little longer.

Apart from midsummer it can be worn at any time of the year.

I wouldn't call it an everyday scent, it's made for special occasions. Fucking F. plays priced in the 1st league and I think the price is too high (everybody may see it differently) and I have luckily my Eclat Dupe, so I strongly advise against a blind buy
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

I really don't know...
how to describe this scent. I've been thinking for a while about whether it makes sense to write a comment under these circumstances. But why not ;)

I have a few Fords here now, you could say I'm a fan of his fragrances. Whether they are sympathetic like Oud Wood, strikingly citric fruity fresh like Mandarino di Amalfi, strong like Tobacco Vanilla and almost knocking down like Oud Wood Intense. And Tuscan Leather, that's how it started, my first Fordliebe. I like them all very much. Clear, strong scents, with character. Sure, it's expensive, but I don't go on holiday 2 or 3 or 4 times. After all, I have great replacements, because fragrances are like holidays from everyday life ;)

The fragrances mentioned have fascinated and convinced me almost directly or within a very short time. Fucking Fabulous was different. When I put the first sprayer on my arm, I was quite disappointed, unlike the other fragrances. And yes, for the first time I thought that money was better spent on something else. He was so "quiet", not so demanding at all, not as powerful as the others. Of course I sniffed at it again and again in the following hours and what should I say, the fascination grew from time to time. Have I ever written that I find it really hard to describe this fragrance? Almond - yes, yes, marzipan - yes, yes, Tonka - yes, of course. But it's not just that, it's also something, something, damn it, I just don't know. In the totality I feel this smell as horny as none before. Perhaps for the very reason that my nose, my mind, cannot classify this scent. I like to smell that stuff soooo, it's unbelievable. The external effect is also rather reserved, but that's a good thing, because I only take the scent, but really only for myself. Every day I think about what fragrance I want to wear today. And Fucking Fabulous is for me, the scent for the important days. Whether I'm sad, he builds me up, or whether I'm in a particularly good mood, he makes sure it stays that way. No matter if I am busy or lazy, self-confident or insecure, this fragrance is always good for me. Simply fascinating. What's the matter with you? Like I said, I don't know. It just smells incredibly good.
5.0 8.0 10.0 9.5/10

Still fucking fabulous & great & smooth & expensivo
I've had the scent for some time now and only use it for very special occasions, so rarely.
But when I smell him, it's like Christmas. Not that the fragrance judges like Christmas, but it is so special that I use the comparison with the Feast of Love here.

I'm fascinated every time how the scent smells. Quite different from other fragrances, quite creamy, but well creamy as I like it.
And then there is the almond note, which is outstandingly successful and gives the fragrance a special note.
At first I thought the almond touch smells like mountain pine oil, which also applies a little bit.

After the first spraying on the skin you have to give the fragrance a moment until it unfolds.
The alcohol is to be smelled briefly and then still so a small sour note, which I can not assign.

Today I was at the company D in Wiesbaden and they had almost all Tom Ford fragrances, including Fucking Fabulous.
The scent on the D test tape (green) somehow didn't smell like it should. He didn't come across so well on the paper strip either. So my recommendation is to spray the fragrance on your skin and then wait a while until the alcohol has evaporated and the fragrance develops. After 8 hours I can still feel the scent on my skin. The silage is above average, although not as extreme as my signature scent - Amouage Interlude Man.

There's one thing I wanted to get rid of here. I was gonna buy the 250 ml bottle today. I inquired at the specialist saleswoman about the price, who then had to fetch her boss for the key to the cupboard. This lady of somewhat older year had looked at me so strangely, according to the motto: "You can't afford it at all", that I will buy the fragrance now somewhere else.
Company D trains also your "Frigates" once again correctly in handling potential customers.
Well, that should be said.

Conclusion: fragrance super, shelf life 10, silage above average, bottle naja.

Good evening
8.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Fucking fabulous creaminess
So that's him. The famous infamous limited edition fragrance by Tom Ford, which is talked about by many people who deal with fragrances and which is said to be so good that it does not come from this world. Now that you finally have him standing in front of you, you can only agree with any critic who praises this fabulous fragrance. Simply different, fascinating and extremely surprising. The enumeration of the components that this fragrance unites already seems to give you an indication of what you are dealing with here. With nothing but a sweet-spicy-soft and creamy fragrance explosion that seeks its equal.
If you want to give the fragrance a direction, you could say that it reminds you of a body cream from the blue metal can. However, this would be too simple, too primitive and in no way do justice to the fragrance. Because the magical takes place only after some wearing time, which gives the smell the possibility to unfold fully and to throw all nuances into the air. Because while the first moment is actually reminiscent of the body cream mentioned above, after a few seconds a sweet-creamy powder develops that no Prada or Valentino can manage. The best thing about it is that the perfume gets better and better after hours as an ever more intense vanilla-almond composition comes to the fore. Simply heavenly, also because the shelf life is beyond 7 hours.

A great unisex fragrance that lives up to its name and where every spray on the skin feels very luxurious, as if you are refining your skin with a precious good.
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Phenomenally fabulous!
This fragrance has opened the perfume world of Tom Ford to me.

I have been the owner of a Flakons Noir Extreme for a long time, more such a duty item for gourmand fans than that I would use it often. But it is rather a marginal phenomenon in Tom Ford's assortment, much more attention seems to be paid to the expensive "private blends" of his line.

I've tried Tuscan Leather and Tobacco Vanille several times in this regard, but they were just too much and too killing for me at every re-test. For me, the two are also this scent stereotype, which I find in many "niches" scents: scents that meet too much a special theme, and thus smell more like an image of something existing, than like a... Perfume. In other words, Tuscan Leather doesn't smell to me like a perfume that can be attractive, flattering, sublime, or whatever... it just smells like suede leather. And then I'm afraid that someday unintentionally who will sit on me because he mistakes me for a car seat. ;P

Back to Fucking Fabulous, after I came back again and again in concentric circles to this fragrance, and ordered me a sample, I gave her a fair chance in a beautiful moment in peace.
And behold - this is a really good perfume!!

What I particularly like about it is that it is a sweet gourmand scent, very intense and concise. But the character is nicely balanced so that it doesn't become too strong or unpleasant. The sweetness is a powdery, iris-like, voluminous sweetness, in this case simply the tonka bean that produces the depth I love so much. Like in Dior Homme (Intense).
In this league about this fragrance also plays.
(Now I just checked the notes again, and see there, - there is even little "Iris" written ^_^)

Due to the bitter almond, the leather but also the clary sage, the gourmand cloud has a strong broad side, which cushions the sweet gush and makes it interesting and pleasant to smell. The ratio sweet- to counterweights is really well balanced, but still hangs a bit above the middle (so rather a tick too sweet, if that's someone who reads sweetly hard).
One could say at eye level with Dior Homme Intense, whereby I feel the sweetness at FF a little more obtrusive.

What's really good about the fragrance, though, is that it somehow really comes across as a Hollywood star, purely olfactory, really famous and special, and yet just down-to-earth enough not to be too thick or to please everyone. This certainly has something to do with the projection, which is well chosen for a fragrance of this kind, so that you can dare to spread more than one sprayer on your body without the fear of revealing others. On the other hand, it is already strong enough to be perceived well.

Last but not least, I will go into image and price. I don't give a shit about the name thing. I think it's awesome. I quote free Tom Ford from an interview:
"Our society today is very open, but then again restricts itself from being politically correct for fear."

So, I don't freaking care for swear words in perfumes ;)
Nevertheless, it was certainly also sales strategy and trick to bring this really expensive fragrance to the man / woman to bring.
Allegedly, the fragrance ingredients are particularly high-quality and expensive. Ok is supposed to be, but do you then have to pass this off 1:1 to the customer? But well, if we're stupid enough to support it. (Yes, I am also practicing strong self-criticism right now... own a bottle ':D)
But at least the stuff is limited! Until the next fragrance comes out, which is even more expensive and even more limited. *scratching his head* Well, we are already somehow caught in this ping-pong game between art, commerce/pop/enjoyment culture and the cool economic machinery that exploits us in front and behind and makes our dreams pay dearly. You have to be aware of that, too.

In this respect, I appreciate it all the more when designer houses bring out far more affordable fragrances that are still as good or even better. A look at my collection (in chornological order) shows you some of them, but I also list "La Nuit de L'Homme", "CH Men" and "Dior Homme Intense".

Eat this!

Fucking Naughty Tom, right? ;)
9.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Fucking fantastic
Why do spirits generally divide on Tom Ford? There is little grey in him; either one loves his perfumes or rejects them consistently. Because of the often salted price? I'm ignoring the price of perfume. It smells either great or bad. "Fucking Fabulous" is great. It is definitely a special fragrance that is clearly unisex. Creamy-mandelly with a little spice. Normally such a perfume would be a little too unmanly for me, but with this fragrance it fits. He rugs nobly, not daredevil, fine and supple. Without development, without bang and turnaround. It's not a masterpiece, but it's so fantastic that I had to buy it. It suits my taste exactly. With a light silage, almost a little too subtle. I can only recommend testing the scent. Worth it. Very. And don't look at the price. The good is not on the grave table. Lucky for me. Fucking awesome.
8.0 6.0 8.0 5.5/10

Steini23
The multimillionaire among fragrances?
After reading a lot and watching some videos on Youtube, I had to buy this fragrance. I really expected a lot and unfortunately I was disappointed! I'm not an expert on fragrance description but am I the only one who finds this fragrance exaggeratedly sweet? So I just expect more for the price. But as you know, tastes are different!
10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Fucking Beautiful
The name of this fragrance alone suggests that we are dealing with a daredevil. A loud glowing rock star. A self-confident, cold doer who has everything and likes to show it.
So I would describe this smell only by its name.

What I can smell is something completely different.
A restrained, incredibly delicate almond that is always present, but never wants to push itself to the fore. A luxurious flatterer who convinces everyone of himself without having to show off for himself.
Never intrusive but always present and persistent.
Not complex but beautiful on different levels.

This bottle, unlike its name, fits perfectly to this sweet-bitter dream:
It's kept simple and yet so beautiful. With a name like Fucking Fabulous I would have expected Tom to print a golden metal imprint on the flacon and lid. Instead there is a neutral white Bapper on matt black. Very simple, very noble, very beautiful... like the fragrance

Emorandeira 43 days ago
One of the BEST almond perfumes i have ever tried and one of my favourite bases on leather. The only issue is the performance,...
6.0
Fittiger 114 days ago
I love the smell of this.....on other people! Not so much a fan of wearing it myself, it just seems to fall flat when I do.
9.0
Carlitos01 9 months ago
With this label, it’s not really about the juice. It's about bottle-bragging rights! It's sweet & spicy and resembles P. de Marly Pegasus.+5
JoaoMartins 12 months ago
Smells too synthetic. There's some strange plastic quality about this fragrance that I really don't appreciate. Overhyped!+2
9.0
AJG 13 months ago
Nothing special here, more for the label whores. Longevity is a joke for the price.
Fucking Fauxbulous is a more appropriate name.+3
5.0
5.0
ScentedSalon 20 months ago
Oddly lacking in invention. Guess all the time was spent on coming up with a name.+7
0.5
Toreter 23 months ago
Plastic-leather and powder. Lots of Fuck but few Fabulous. Oddly my girlfriend liked it.+8
Hermesh 24 months ago
Unspectacular powdery fragrance with a subtle almond note. In contrast to the distinctive name, which is a fabulous good marketing move.+6
10.0
MrFumejunkie 3 years ago
Ugh. Fuck me sideways. Nope.
The 'bros' are gonna lap it up like it's water from the holy grail. The new aventus panty dropper? Sigh...+14
IanFriedrich 3 years ago

by Prophetfive
by Toreter
by Toreter

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Lost Cherry by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford White Suede by Tom Ford Oud Wood (Body Spray) by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford