Fucking FabulousFabulous 2017 Eau de Parfum

Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Fucking Fabulous is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888

AmberAmber
Tonka beanTonka bean
Blond woodsBlond woods

8.1940 Ratings

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.07.2021.

The fragrance is marketed just as Fabulous in some countries. The reason for this might apparently be the name perceived as offensive.

Siebensinn
I can't help it: Right on the button!
Well, there are subtle fragrances, charming fragrances, sophisticated fragrances... and "Effing" Fabulous has certainly also elements of it, but above all he is m.E. BRACHIAL. Right on the twelve!
You spit this on yourself and stand there shaking your head for quite a while first...

"What's that? Wait a minute...wow...oh man.... Wait a minute... WOW! Mwoah..." Then you laugh a bit because that's "well clearly wayyyy too much" after all.... but -sorry- awesome.
"So after all wayyyy too much... but also guuuuuut. Damn, you should not have sprayed twice... whereas, what the heck... this is fun.... but was too much.... never mind!"
And so the inner monologue goes on and on, for hours.

Problem with the scent is that you can't hide it anywhere. It fills the room and provokes contradiction. A little embarrassing, so to speak. If you do not care: Take it Take it full on... Haha. Try him at least once.
I have yet to come across something similarly offensive but at the same time very multi-faceted.
After 3 hours, the hormone rascal calms down a bit. So best not to hang up when your date is already walking in the door. 3 hours before. Timing... ;)
Man-Scent? Woman-scent? I do not know. Unimportant. Details. You have to experience it... That much I can say. Possibly a little vulgar up front, but that can be nice. Not for every day with me. Not for work. But if I want to get Jennifer Lawrence... then! And we definitely get to talk.- ;-)

So Sillage is at least 10 - rather 12. :)
Durability also full program. By the way "Open White" is not a twin, by miles not. Can be let.
The "F'ing Unbelievable" of Dua is supposed to perform even better: Can't really imagine, but is on order, I want to know. Will report as soon as he is there. :)
Scent Top
The bitter almond harmonizes perfectly with the tonka bean - a friend once said to me "You smell just rich!"

and that is what this fragrance is - noble and rich.

What does this fragrance care if a newbie doesn't like in?

The connoisseur will continue to wear it...

Only he does not perform sooo well as I would have hoped - I recommend every 5 std to re-spray to project the whole day. Or I recommend the Clone of Dua he performs vieeel vieeeeel better at 95% fragrance performance and cheaper price.

Oh, Tom,
why do you create such great fragrances and then send us to performance hell???
The fragrance is great. It smells totally different. I'd say it's instantly recognizable once you've worn it. It stays in your head. Some people don't like it and others imagine something completely different under the name. You also have to put it on 2-3 times to learn to love it. None of this would be an issue if the fragrance didn't have the same problem as Oud Wood. The performance.
The scent lasts 6 hours on me. WTF, for this price I expect at least 9 so I don't have to re-spray while at work. Silage is one of those things. I love very strong scents (Ombre Nomade, Kirké) but FF with too blatant silage would scare people away. I'd still like to see more beastmode, though
Finally
Now I finally have this fragrance in my collection after I had read and heard so incredibly much about it. Only the most important sense had just never come into contact with it. The sense of smell.
A blind purchase admittedly, like almost everything with me. I love surprises and am extremely adaptable, change from a heavy oud to an ultra fresh fragrance à la Light Blue in no time.

Fucking Fabulous then. What can I say. Fucking expensive at first, but that was known.
I'll make it short, am not a friend of much babble. The fragrance has not stolen its name. He is stunningly good. Incomparable. I don't know anything like it. It reminds me of so many things. A thousand impressions pop into my head. The strongest is summer, beach, sunscreen. Then again, this typical smell of bookstore and, am I the only one who perceives a very subtle hint of cannabis?
The sillage is above average, three small spritzes today at 05:00 and now I'm sitting here and would love to bite into my shirt so delicious smells. One smells oneself, that is not always given. A fortune that I do not apply as exaggerated as usual. I was forewarned.

You realize that with the description is not my greatest strength, but in this case it is incomparably more difficult because I would not know with the best will in the world what I could give to further explanation.
Just try it. In the shop the test strip abschnuppern is enough here completely, because this first impression (which is not always the case for a long time) is exactly what sticks afterwards also on the body.
Again: Umwerfend. I am thrilled.
Shpend
You don't appreciate something until you don't have it anymore ...
I got a bottling of this fragrance, and was in Hamburg for a weekend, ideal circumstances to test it.

He was just different , I did not know whether to like or hate him , in certain moments I had certain scents in the nose , in which you just thought " WooW " what a beautiful fragrance , in other situations you felt really bothered .
Aufjeden fall went the weekend to the end and the enthusiasm for the fragrance as well...
The fragrance did not let me in the subsequent period in rest, you did not know how to classify it, you played again and again with the idea to get the fragrance, although he has sometimes ticked off, and I think that is exactly what makes this perfume.
It is different, it is provocative and daring, and yes, what can I say? I can since the no longer without :D
Fuc*ing Happy to have
I have to be honest, this fragrance was a blind buy.
I have been tempted by the name and by the brand, from which I already own some fragrances, which I find all excellent by the way.
Initially, I had expected something different. I take especially the leather note strongly perceived. However, it still has a slightly fruity / lavender note.
The sillage I can not evaluate directly, but the durability is super. In the morning at 7 sprayed on and 13 hours later still an intense fragrance perceptible. I always use 3 sprays.
After initial skepticism, I am now fully convinced and happy to own this gem.

Final score : 8.75/10

MirzAsim
F*** fucking Fabulous! You can't say NO to IT!
Is it fucking fabulous? I think, it is... It's creamy almond, tonka, vanilla scent with smooth leather and some aromatic facets like lavender and clary sage that almost go into a semi Fougere-gourmand territory. The aromatic notes uplift the fragrance, make it more aromatic and take some of the sweetness and thickness of the tonka, vanilla, leather. It's easy to like, sexy and addictive but still not my favorite Tom Ford, maybe top 5...

Performance is really good, 9+ hours longevity and good projection. It's better suited for fall or winter nights but the aromatic notes help to wear even at the office or closed environments with 2-3 sprays. The perfect scenario is on a date with a leather jacket!

Overall, this is a very pleasant scent but still not my favorite tom ford. I believe that as leather scents go Ombre Leather is still better and better vfm. I think that the hate comes from the marketing, with the name and the high price tag and I totally agree but the fragrance alone is really good!
Fabulous?!?
Am still looking for the scent ?6 or 7 squirts I sprayed on the neck and one each on the wrist. Very very weak scent. If you then accidentally get a little cloud off, he smells not so bad. Price performance is not right ?
a bit fabulous
"Jasmine, you have to try it."
"Hey, Jasmine, have you tried this one?"
"Do you know F
*ing Fabulous by Tom Ford?"

You probably felt the same way, because this perfume seems to know quite a lot of people - not least because of the provocative title, which breeds curiosity like I breed my smell cells.
So, then times ran to the fragrance, I thought to myself...

The first sniff:
Something pungent balsamic shoots me as soon as I press the sprayer. This must be the nutmeg sage and lavender. In addition, quickly joins a leather cord, which is probably to tie the whole thing together what does not work quite so well.
The lavender too lively and the sage too coarse. This assaultive and intense head carries through for quite a while, until the scent becomes a little duller due to the woods.
The stinging lessens and the fragrance begins to calm down a little.

The progression:
Now the whole thing is a little more biting but also more tangible - I sniff out something nutty - bitter almond and quite authentic. The nut aroma develops persistently but confidently more and more and blurs the initial strong traces of lavender-sage mixture.
The leather, however, remains quite present and adapts to the bitter almond as if tailor-made.
From this moment on, F
*ing Fabulous is in the most beautiful state for me, because now it smells grounded and arrived, whereas before it was very exhausting to work with.
The components vanilla and tonka are totally covered by the woods here, because sweetness I perceive in this fragrance unfortunately as good as not, at most towards the end, which came quite suddenly. Because all of a sudden the scent was gone and that already after 3 hours.... i think, however, that this was here at my nose, because at other Parfumas and Parfumos he seems to hold quite well.

My conclusion:
One thing I have to admit:
This fragrance is fun. One smells serious without seriousness to radiate. Something clean you do not get here, but something lived-in, which is excellent to decorate the black leather jacket of a man.
F**ing Fabulous has nothing animalistic but quite an original authenticity.
Thus Tom Ford creates with this perfume something special with a very atypical character.

For me, unfortunately, he is nothing, because such balsamiere fragrances do not appeal to me.

What do you think of this fragrance?
Is he really so fabulous?
ChrisTian123
When the name says it all...
Actually, this fragrance needs no elaborate explanation, because its name hits the nail on the head!

If one would like to emphasize perhaps yet something, then this irresistible almond note.

Who is looking for an extremely pleasing Signature, which is not at all ordinary, will definitely find here.

Dan81Dan81 1 year ago
Interesting and sniffed out often, but fabulous?...sometime. Leather/bondage almond presented in drenching sweat. I have to be in the mood
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
One of the BEST almond perfumes i have ever tried and one of my favourite bases on leather. The only issue is the performance,...
FittigerFittiger 2 years ago
I love the smell of this.....on other people! Not so much a fan of wearing it myself, it just seems to fall flat when I do.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
With this label, it’s not really about the juice. It's about bottle-bragging rights! It's sweet & spicy and resembles P. de Marly Pegasus.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
Smells too synthetic. There's some strange plastic quality about this fragrance that I really don't appreciate. Overhyped!
AJGAJG 2 years ago
Nothing special here, more for the label whores. Longevity is a joke for the price.
Fucking Fauxbulous is a more appropriate name.
ScentedSalonScentedSalon 3 years ago
0.5
Oddly lacking in invention. Guess all the time was spent on coming up with a name.
ToreterToreter 3 years ago
Plastic-leather and powder. Lots of Fuck but few Fabulous. Oddly my girlfriend liked it.
HermeshHermesh 3 years ago
Unspectacular powdery fragrance with a subtle almond note. In contrast to the distinctive name, which is a fabulous good marketing move.
MrFumejunkieMrFumejunkie 4 years ago
Ugh. Fuck me sideways. Nope.
The 'bros' are gonna lap it up like it's water from the holy grail. The new aventus panty dropper? Sigh...

by KatharinaG
by Jensthomas31
by Toreter
by Toreter

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Lost Cherry (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Lavender Extrême by Tom Ford