Fucking FabulousFabulous 2017Eau de Parfum

Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Fucking Fabulous is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Noir Premier - Or Intemporel 1888

Lavender, Clary sage, Bitter almond, Vanilla, Leather, Amber, Tonka bean, Blond woods

Submitted by Michael, last update on 23.10.2020.

The fragrance is marketed just as Fabulous in some countries. The reason for this might apparently be the name perceived as offensive.

Fan(F*cky)tastic
...the name is program.

My second comment goes to this horny scent specimen that even made it into the "Signalduft" squad.

I first tested F.F. in mid-2017 when the fragrance was released.
I thought it was cool at that time, but I was irritated by the "new extravagant limited edition" price for 50ml; 100ml was not available yet.
Now, a good 3 years later I was made aware of F.F. again by one of the last comments.
I then directly over various discounts the 100ml granted me.
I don't know if I let my name get in the way of that. ...so be it.

Now for the fragrance, it starts with a mixture of sage, lavender & almond. In the late course Tonka/Vanilla & some leather are added.
In my opinion, the whole thing will stay that way until the end.
The durability with me approx. 8h, whereby I find that it becomes skin-near only after approx. 3-4h.

The classification is rather unisex, since it brings a certain moderate sweetness with it. The leather pulls the whole then later again in the direction of masculine.
Some say that it has similarities with the PdM Pegasus. Apart from Mandel, I don't see any parallels, especially since Pegasus is much cuter.
Flacon typical TF, this time black-matt.

...Masculine, Sexy, Horny or simply expressed F*cky Fabulous!
What the Fuck!?
Came to mind the first time I smelled him It's supposed to be so great, the scent so hyped by many here.
I thought you knew him, I thought for almost an hour
Then it shot me in the head, it smells like a slightly modified copy of *Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme*.
But then I had to search my synapses again, because there was something still there, something that reminded me of yet another scent.
This time it did not take as long as the first one.
"Yeah, sure, of course," I said.
It's Fierce from Abercrombie & Fitch
So a mixed-up, without refinement, completely overpriced scent.
It is not bad, but with a price that is far...weeeeeit over 100 Euronen, I expect a scent that will blow my mind. A scent that is unique, a scent that I have never smelled anywhere before, a scent that makes me feel unique. A fragrance that makes me awake when I'm overtired, a fragrance that makes me fall asleep when I can't fall asleep. A fragrance to dream with THIS is a fragrance for me, which is allowed to be so expensive!!!

But what's being sold here as Fucking Fabulous is fucking bullshit to me If I want to wear a nice barbershop-fougere I use D&G pH for a 50s If I want to wear a Fresh Shower Gel Vibe fragrance, I use *A&F Fierce*. Also for just over a 50 note.

What is finally offered here for this price is the lowest drawer For me, it's nothing more than picking out two fragrances that sell well, get hyped, and finally mix them together.
It doesn't get any more unimaginative than that Nah Mr. Ford, that's not how it works with us
Any perfumer who knows both of these fragrances will smell both of them IMMEDIATELY.
Also a small tip to the newcomers in our great community, test the two mentioned. You will thank me, your wallet too Don't get ripped off, expensive is not always the same to smell *unique, luxurious & expansive*
So.... now I build myself a bunker to be protected from the stonehail :-D

Best regards,
Smellow
The charming individualist
There's no question about it. It's expensive. Damn expensive. Apart from a few lucrative offers on the net, which allow you to buy this Tom Ford pearl at best with discounts around 30 percent, you have to pay about 300 Euros for 50 ml of this enchanting fragrance. This goes beyond the scope of even the Private-Blend collection. Nevertheless, I cannot help but recommend this eau de parfum. Admittedly, I'm a bit reluctant - the price is like a veil over my olfactory sensations. But what you have to realize is what you actually buy for so much money: Individuality, in two ways.

Firstly, of course, because the ingredients of Fucking Fabulous create such an exotic scent in their interplay that it is probably almost impossible to find anything comparable on the market. In fact, this symbiosis of almond, vanilla and even lavender creates such an addictive cocktail that I myself go to my perfume cabinet more than once a day to get a whiff of this creation. Apart from that, the almost paradoxical DNA of Fucking Fabulous is extremely fascinating, as he clearly deserves to be a real Tom Ford because of his primary (!) charisma, but on the other hand he also has what it takes to become a reliable "daily driver" in the right setting. Especially after a few hours, the fragrance gives the wearer the feeling of a discreet, almost reserved, warm aura; he wants to be discovered, he just doesn't announce himself over long distances anymore. I can understand why people say that this is the weakness of Fucking Fabulous as an authentic private-blend fragrance, which also includes the street-filling Tuscan Leather. But personally, I see it as a strength, because it makes the fragrance more versatile, more unobtrusive, maybe even a My My mysterious. And that's what I want ...

And secondly, individuality is also acquired because the circle of potential buyers is extremely small in total. Of course, you have to know the scent first. For the members of the perfume community this is of course no problem, but for the perfume-interested person who - like me once - stalks clumsily into the nearest drugstore to get hold of the object of his desire, it looks quite different. And if that's not enough, you also have to be prepared to spend over 200 € on your perfume at regular intervals - more or less, depending on how often you apply it in the morning or evening. I think I can say in good conscience: You have to be a little crazy for that - but that's life ...

But once you decide to take this step, you'll be richly rewarded - strolling through the streets amidst a cloud of a highly individual, authentic Tom Ford perfume, without losing any of its charm or subtlety. I wonder if his name really describes his scent DNA? Well, I guess that's purely subjective. But the potpourri of results and emotions that this creation from Tom Ford holds in store for the wearer is in fact at least kind of Fucking Fabulous ...

Thanks for reading it!
HIRH
Is this perfume really Fucking Fabolous?
A fragrance that promises a lot. Well, before you smelled it. Only by name. A literal translation into German would be nice, but I'll save it anyway. Whether the name fits, this comment is to find out. From the beginning.

To the fragrance
Lavender opens interesting. Bitter almond and tonka bean are very present from beginning to end. Sage, vanilla and leather are decidedly perceptible, contributing in the background - yet significantly - to the overall picture. An extremely pleasant combination, which inevitably reminds me of the staircase of our holiday apartment in Italy. Beautiful childhood memories. The overall composition is elegant and restrained, far removed from obtrusive and opulent. Nevertheless beautiful.

About the durability, Sillage and the price
Durability and sillage are designer-good and niche at best. I don't see why Tom Ford is calling the price here that would otherwise be charged for the Intense versions. This is probably more to do with marketing.

To the bottle
Tom Ford flacons are timelessly elegant and always remind me of a traditional Asian house. At 50ml the proportions are most likely to be right. 50ml Tom Ford flacons are for me the most beautiful that the perfume world has to offer. The spray bursts are Tom Ford typical averagely dosed.

To the name
An overall composition, elegant and restrained, far removed from obtrusive and opulent. This fragrance is pleasant to smell, a great composition. One not only smells good, one also smells noble. Perfect for the office, a flight. No chance of irritating the people around you. Neither negative, nor positive. The scent lacks the magic, the attraction. That's just as well. There are situations where you just want to smell good. To be remembered. But not to infuriate, bewitch or even polarize. The situations for which Jeremy Fragrance has thought up his "Office". But this name indicates that the fragrance has a special appeal, a special magic, a special attraction. This tempts potential buyers into a false expectation. This can - need not - lead to disappointment. Because: the fragrance is not bad, just different than expected. It would be easy to sum up, Tom Ford would not have done himself any favours with this name. The commercial success proves the exact opposite. Anyone can form their own opinion. This comment is not to advise against the fragrance, but rather against a false expectation that could turn into displeasure. It remains a recommendation to buy for the situations mentioned above.

The conclusion
The smell is nice. The scent is elegant. The fragrance has a reason to exist. The fragrance is rightly popular. But not because it's Fucking Fabolous. Cheers
Sniffo
"Not your typical Tom Ford..."
...was my impression after I sprayed this fellow for the first time.
My interest in the fragrance was indeed limited, but when I received a fairly good offer for a tester, I didn't think twice and ordered it in a hurry. Of course, I cannot guarantee the authenticity of the bottle. However, if by chance I should come into the pleasure of testing a doubtlessly original edition of FF, I will correct my comment accordingly.

About the fragrance: Fucking Fabulous starts sweetishly mild, which I would identify as the bitter almond. This mildness changes a little bit in the further course. It gives the impression of a metallic coolness, which is probably due to the lavender. FF retains this concept for the time being, until after a few hours the relaxed sweetness of the tonka bean takes over. I can also detect a hint of leather, but it is very soft and delicate. All the notes melt into a sweet and spicy mixture and make it increasingly difficult for me to smell out individual components. All in all FF awakens an association with the colour pink in me, but I can't say exactly what this is due to.

The durability is about 6 hours on my skin, the Sillage is rather modest.

Fucking Fabulous is more for the cooler days. Also in spring it is certainly wearable, only in summer I would do without it.

In my opinion the fragrance is wearable, rather for a younger audience. Its character seems playful, but also harmless and tame. Moreover, it certainly has potential as an everyday scent, because neither does any component in it strike me particularly on the stomach, nor is its sillage so strong that it would become a problem in closed rooms (except for excessive use).

All in all, Fucking Fabulous leaves me a bit perplexed. Without a doubt, it's not a bad scent, but it's not as "fucking fabulous" as you would expect from its name. I was also surprised that I wouldn't necessarily call it a scent for going out. Fucking Fabulous is only distinguished by its very special and rarely found scent DNA. I guess that this was one of the main reasons for the name. Also I can only find few parallels to other Ford scents, because they (in my eyes) usually bring along a certain "tragedy". Hard to describe, maybe just imagination, but Fucking Fabulous does not give me this impression.

LG
Fucking good?
Holerö dear fragrance community. Oh, don't even look up Holerö's meaning, I picked it up from old Nintendo roleplaying games, where sometimes the German translation was strange but funny.

But let us stick to terms and meanings. I'm doing "Fucking Fabulous" by Tom Ford. And yes, actually everyone should know nowadays that the term "fucking or fuck" is not only the English word for ... well ... fuck, fuck, fuck etc... but actually means fucking, shit, shit, etc. Therefore the name of the fragrance does not denote the act of a "fabulous fuck" but simply shows that the fragrance is apparently "fucking awesome"!

Yes yes, terms and meanings are strange things, aren't they? I call myself here Don Juan De Cat. And "Don" is a Spanish term for "gentleman", but who would have thought that "don" in Turkish derogatory stands for trousers or even underpants? :DD And no, I didn't intentionally name myself as underpants, even if some of you would certainly think so of me, argh! :D

But all right, let's get to the scent now. I'm curious if this Tom Ford is so brilliant that he deserves this name!

The smell:
The fragrance begins with a mix of soft leather and woods, with a soft-sweet tonka bean and a slightly bitter almond note. While the woods quickly fade away, the leather notes become somewhat stronger together with the tonka bean. A slightly herbaceous lavender is quickly added, which goes well with the equally herbaceous sage.
A little later, the fragrance continues to smell of leather, herbs and tonka bean, although here some of the sweetness seems to come from amber. In addition, it comes across beautifully soft and powdery. After all, tonka bean is a gentle scent anyway, and together with vanilla, everything appears a bit softer and powdery, especially in combination with resins.
In the end you smell the scent as described, but the leather seems to weaken a bit, so that you can smell the mix of tonka-amber/vanilla with the herbs as well as the resins much better. Also at the end the woods seem to gain in intensity.
In the very late base, the sweetness of the fragrance decreases, so that the woods can be perceived a little better. Everything else remains as before, but I have the feeling that I can still perceive a slightly acidic oud note in the very late base.
A quite good fragrance, but I don't think it's really outstanding now, especially not very distinctive and new. But still, as I said, it's a nice scent that you can try!

The Sillage and the durability:
The Sillage is quite good, although not bombastic, there are even stronger scents from Tom Ford. But never mind, because the scent is good to smell on you for a while. But the shelf life was really good, because the scent was smelling on me for more than 12 hours.

The bottle! The matt black bottle is rectangular and is slightly curved inwards at the top towards the neck, to which the cap is attached, continuing the shape of the bottle, which together with the cap looks like an antique column. On the front is a square label, which for a change is not golden but white. All in all, great as always, even though I find the blue/green summer flacons by Tom Ford a ticking better.

Conclusion:
So... that was Fucking Fabulous. The most important question now is: Is the smell so fucking good?
Well... no, not really! Before you hardcore Tom Ford fans (hmm... I really shouldn't use the terms hardcore and fucking in the same text here in comments... :DD) all faint, I should write that the scent is already good. But it's not as good as the name of the fragrance might pretend to be. Basically it smells nice of leather, herbs, tonka bean and soft scents, and a little bit of wood. It's all very nice, but not what you haven't had under your nose before. Of course you can still test it, because sometimes the scent perception is a bit different, especially tastes are very different, so that some people might like this scent really well, that is "fucking well" (or won't like it at all, whatever :D).

Anyway, I would use such a fragrance as an allrounder, because its leathery notes are not very intense, I don't find the fragrance overwhelming. Maybe you could tend towards autumn, but I think you can always use the fragrance as long as it's not murderously hot. And as an occasion you can use it in your free time as well as in the evening when going out or meeting friends and so on, you know what I mean.

Soo, and that's it. I wish you all a "fucking" good evening (... okay... the terms "fucking" and "evening" are not really better in the same sentence... :DD) and see you next time, snoops :)
4.5
There are many scents...
... that just don't suit you.

With me, it's exactly this one.

The good reviews, the "fragrance legend" Tom Ford and of course the sensational name have led me to order a sample here at SOUK.

It's been a few weeks and I have only just begun to deal with the subject of perfume.

My expectations of the sample were of course relatively high among the factors mentioned above.

No sooner is the sample unpacked than the first spray is applied directly to the wrist.

I was immediately struck by a rather floral and sweet scent, as you would expect from a fragrance pyramid with the necessary know-how.

After the initial top note, the fragrance became slightly less sweet and then moved more towards leather with slightly woody notes. The floral touch always in the background.

The headline gives it away and I don't make a secret about it, the scent is not for me. My wife also agrees with me.

I thought for a short time that it was because of me and my inexperience in the field of perfume.
That's why I tested the fragrance on myself several times for days afterwards. But we just didn't get warm.

I will keep the rest of the sample and he will get his chance again, even if I can already guess the outcome
One cannot deny it, however, that it has a very good durability as well as Sillage with me. Indeed, one cannot complain about that. But if the scent doesn't suit you, that's also rather incidental.

I can't say anything about the bottle because of the sample. Optically I like it so far well, but I have not rated it

You may not like every fragrance but even this one will find its buyers and followers somewhere and that's a good thing!

To each his own
The dear Badboy
FF is a scent of the house Tom Ford, which goes in many directions, but it is very flexible and can be worn in any season and any situation.
Whether in the office or Saturday night at the club, he is the all-rounder among the Tom fords.

The freshness, which is due to the initially strong lavender, is soon tempered by a light leather vanilla combo.

Price performance is still not given with this Tom Ford, the silage and also durability are too weak. But still sufficient for an 8h shift. All in all I appreciate this Tom ford.
Mainly because he is different from any other fragrant compositions and is not at all like one of his brothers .

All in all, a solid fragrance that covers many areas, but the price is not justified, as I said Flacon and packaging are Tom Ford standard, so very good.

What do you think of the scent? What were your experiences?
It's not for Everyone
Fucking Fabulous, a name that makes me think of a feminine scent as a man.
Pink bottle, sugar-sweet rainbow horn scent would be my first association if someone would ask me what the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear the name.
Fucking Fabulus is none of that.
I owe my first contact with the fragrance to a friendly gentleman from the souk and even now that I am writing this statement I still can't say 100% exactly whether I am attracted or repelled by the fragrance One thing, however, can be said directly: The fragrance is not a crowdpleaser, not pleasing, but most of the time just loud
Tom Ford takes me somewhere with the scent a little bit into my childhood and I love it.
Fragrances that evoke memories and make me feel something, not just striking fragrances that want to please at all costs. Already 1000 times smelled dull citric freshness or this pleasing gourmand stickiness, but something.......something different F
* Fabulous is chaotic and disorderly, a mix of fragrance components that may not really harmonize, at least in my nose, but I still like it The prelude reminds me of plastic sheeting, worn rubber tyres and gardening gloves To my father's workshop, which was always full of turpentine, car polish and leather-scented vintage cars.
Somehow dirty and yet a place where you can feel comfortable - and secure.
Bitter almond, lavender and sage stand out for me and probably create this effect that reminds my nose of plastic. Unusual and yet after several tests something that my nose now likes.
Leather, tonka bean and vanilla remain in the background for the time being.
In the course of time it feels like I'm taking a little test drive with my father in a repaired car, the smell of leather comes out of the seats and fills the interior, plays around us slightly. My father lets the tires squeal as we start up, rubber and plastic still in the air.
The window opens and my father puts on one of those disgusting vanilla cigarillos, the pungent scent wafts into my nose. It smells slightly of vanilla, but not yet pleasant because many other smells seem to fight with the vanilla.
Then after we heat over country roads for some time, past fields, woodsheds and forests. Let's stop in the city and it smells wonderfully pleasant when we stop next to a bakery.
We enter the shop and it smells heavenly like vanilla cookies, Danish pastry, somehow delicious.

The drydown of Fucking Fabulous may be the most tame of this fragrance and I personally like it the best.
The vanilla comes very prominently to the fore, accompanied by leather, amber and tonka without being obtrusive or aggressive.
I feel an immense calm and relaxation when the 5-6h mark is exceeded, as if I had just had a tasty piece of Danish pastry and was cuddled up with a warm blanket on the passenger seat, while my father brings me home safely through the night.

Durability and silage absolutely appropriate for a Tom Ford.
Fucking Fabulous is mMn a statement.
One that not everyone will like and that not everyone wants to hear, let alone smell, but something that is there.
A clear statement, confident, safe and loud. At the same time chaotic and paradoxical.
Kind of hard and loud, kind of soft and cuddly.

With me the good Tom may place in any case a further bottle, as soon as my Portmonaie permits it.

As unique as he is..
A compliment bringer rather less, nevertheless one of my favorites..
Now already for some years in my possession.
For a TF fragrance, it appears incredibly light and yet has a "good" silage and durability!
But I would not describe him as superior or above average.

Dan81Dan81 145 days ago
Interesting and sniffed out often, but fabulous?...sometime. Leather/bondage almond presented in drenching sweat. I have to be in the mood
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 8 months ago
One of the BEST almond perfumes i have ever tried and one of my favourite bases on leather. The only issue is the performance,...
FittigerFittiger 11 months ago
I love the smell of this.....on other people! Not so much a fan of wearing it myself, it just seems to fall flat when I do.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 16 months ago
With this label, it’s not really about the juice. It's about bottle-bragging rights! It's sweet & spicy and resembles P. de Marly Pegasus.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 19 months ago
Smells too synthetic. There's some strange plastic quality about this fragrance that I really don't appreciate. Overhyped!
AJGAJG 20 months ago
Nothing special here, more for the label whores. Longevity is a joke for the price.
Fucking Fauxbulous is a more appropriate name.
ScentedSalonScentedSalon 2 years ago
0.5
Oddly lacking in invention. Guess all the time was spent on coming up with a name.
ToreterToreter 2 years ago
Plastic-leather and powder. Lots of Fuck but few Fabulous. Oddly my girlfriend liked it.
HermeshHermesh 3 years ago
Unspectacular powdery fragrance with a subtle almond note. In contrast to the distinctive name, which is a fabulous good marketing move.
MrFumejunkieMrFumejunkie 3 years ago
Ugh. Fuck me sideways. Nope.
The 'bros' are gonna lap it up like it's water from the holy grail. The new aventus panty dropper? Sigh...

by KatharinaG
by Linusmart
by Toreter
by Toreter

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Lost Cherry by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford White Suede (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford