Grey Vetiver (2014) Eau de Toilette

Grey Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford
Grey Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Harry Frémont

Top Notes Top NotesWinter lemon, Grapefruit, Orange blossom, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesThai basil, Orris root
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Amberwood, Musk, Oakmoss

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.08.2018

A Balanced Citrus Vetiver...
I really like this version of Grey Vetiver. I actually find the original a little formal (still a good thing) although I find this more versatile for warmer and hot weather.

I love the brightness of the grapefruit, lemon and bergamot. I think that pairing citrus with vetiver works and, although it's not an original combination, it's very well done here. I think that for versatility I would recommend this over the Eau de Parfum, however for value for money (in terms of lasting power etc), then the original lasts longer. I would suggest wearing this version year round as it's very versatile. For very formal wear and colder/winter weather the Eau de Parfum. I tend to like citrus very much and I love the way it's done here (it even almost reminds me of a cross between the original Grey Vetiver and Terre d'Hermès). The original is both more woody and more spicy, however this has it's own charm. I would suggest it for any age range and all seasons. A good offering from Tom Ford.

• by Achilles by Achilles
  • by Carlossp by Carlossp
  • by Okidoki11 by Okidoki11
  • by Okidoki11 by Okidoki11

Popular Tom Ford

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme by Tom Ford Velvet Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford For Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Neroli Portofino (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford White Patchouli by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Violet Blonde by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Italian Cypress by Tom Ford Extreme (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Sahara Noir by Tom Ford