Lost Cherry 2018 Eau de Parfum

Lost Cherry (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Top 39 in Unisex Perfume
Lost Cherry (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum)

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesBlack cherryBlack cherry Cherry liqueurCherry liqueur Bitter almondBitter almond
Heart Notes Heart NotesGriotte syrupGriotte syrup Turkish roseTurkish rose Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesPeru balsamPeru balsam Roasted tonka beanRoasted tonka bean SandalwoodSandalwood VetiverVetiver CedarCedar

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 25.05.2022.

Best cherry fragrance
I have a friend who says this smells like cherry cough syrup on her, and I have no idea how that is possible. I think it smells like the most divinely realistic cherry perfume that there could ever be. Pure cherry and perhaps a bit of musk in the base. The cherry is the perfect blend of sweet and tart. It's a delicious fragrance. If not for the price tag, I likely would own it by now.
Warm cherry
I dare now after some time to my first review on Parfumo. Since it is only fitting that that review describes my first designer / private blend fragrance.

I was afraid after the first few seconds on my skin that the scent was too feminine for me. But after the sweet, yummy "cherry bomb" subsided, a wonderfully warm scent unfolded. The scent of the cherry was now not as prominent, yet still present. However, this was carried by the scent of the woods and the balsam.
The price is anything but cheap for a designer. But after an extensive test phase, I had to get him.

On my skin is "Lost Cherry" keeps a few hours and also fills the room well. However, I've also often heard that the shelf life is not so good. Therefore, I would recommend, as far as the possibility exists, just go to the store and try it on the skin. I will now accompany the autumn and winter long :)
OhhhCologne
So delicious, I am crying.
Lost Cherry opens with such a fruity cherry, you want to kneel down.
The toasted almond quickly joins in and gives the fragrance more depth.
The subtle woods & a hint of vanilla round out this perfection of a cherry liqueur.

I continue to smell the fragrance on me for many hours after applying it. It makes me calm, it's like a warm hug! He makes me sentimental. Probably because the scent reminds me of the cherry tree that was in the backyard of our house. As a child, I loved to pick the juicy cherries and eat them directly.

Lost Cherry has a presence without being loud or clashing. It's certainly not the scent for everyone, but it is and will definitely remain mine.

Welcome home.

Kamillo
The most delicate seduction since perfumes have existed
How authentically can a name be implemented Mr. Ford?
The lost cherry that has long been missing.

Time and again, Tom Ford manages to inspire a world with fragrances that have been around for ages.

Be it making oud perfume-worthy, or here with the lost cherry.

The latter reminds me of a treasure that was thought lost for centuries.
Because these emotions that this fragrance pours out to me are more than seeing an old past familiarity again.

It's like this scent has always been there, only I had forgotten about it.

The scent reminds me of a beautiful summer by the sea, adjacent to very large cherry trees.

Thank you Mr Ford.
Siebensinn
Full on cherry, but not necessarily a bullseye.
I was already very curious. "Arg" excited, as the Viennese would say. Ur-arg! Maybe that's why I was a little disappointed by the comparatively restrained cherry performance of the first 10 minutes.
Hm! - Maybe had to enrich in my "olfactory center" first, to then hit the gong after all? And then it "kirschte" yet. Quite. And stable. And long-lasting.
I can't complain about performance creeping out quickly. Held up, was quite fine, but not the "club on the head" I expected. In this respect, also rather less sillage. But what is also fine for me. Sowas should score "in close combat" and not send a statement into the next room.
But is the fragrance now actually "man-compatible"? Difficult... for me rather feminine. Well, that was to be expected.
The price I find a bit... unseemly. Optics of the flacon: megaschick. The Decanter you can probably already smiling imagine as a showpiece.... hach yes...- (This greed!)
But honestly: I have now ordered me but once from Dua "Popped Cherry". The promise there (as it seems supported by neutral reports) again significant "upgrades and performance enhancements". Well: "If already then already". I am curious. Will report.
And on a beautiful woman, I'm certainly happy to put up with Lost Cherry. It's not like that. Go for it :)
Childhood Memories
Primarily the name "Lost Cherry" aroused my curiosity. How does cherry smell in a perfume? Is it comparable to a strawberry industrial ice cream, which has absolutely nothing to do with a real strawberry? Or does it feel like a sorbet with strawberries straight from the field?

So I got myself a sample and was aware, no matter what I'm about to smell, it will be something new.

I then finally sprayed a spray on my wrist and was surprised that it was nothing new for me. In a perfume it was, but it rang deep in my childhood memories.
It reminded me strongly (as Parfumo Blinfluenced also described the cherry in his statement) of the cherry-flavored CapriSun. Or those "twist & drink" kids drinks of the cherry variety.

Then shortly after, I perceived the bitter almond and then saw a marzipan cake with candied cherries before my eyes.

Alright, enough with the associations now.

I like it. Especially when the cherry slowly makes its way into the distance and the tonka bean finds its way to the surface through a vanilla, spicy note. It's not overbearing and the longevity is solid too. Though I don't know yet if it will ever make it to a bottle. But I'm looking forward to smelling it on someone else someday.
5.5
Lost cherry? Actually solved after 5-10 min
The opening is really beautiful. The cherry is sweet, dark and seductive. One of few Tom Ford fragrances that smell really unisex. Aaaber - lost cherry is really lost after a few minutes. The longevity and sillage are below any criticism considering the price. After the cherry I smell only bitter almonds and liqueur
MarkusFunke
When mine was no longer mine
I report on my 2020 purchase.

Who does not know it... Since one stands in the perfumery of his confidence and sees this dominant, red bottle... in the head you already grind out how the fragrance smells, if only he would smell like the flanker looks.... So I go to the Tom Ford booth consultant with high expectations and ask her to give a few sprays on a test strip.... UUUUAND WHOOSH!!! It happened... From about three feet away I smelled paradise made of cherries.... i haven't been around long enough to accurately describe the scent. I would say it smelled like those cherry lollipops you had back in the day. Only much more intense! It was sexy, powerful, radiant. I picture myself wearing dark clothes and this scent.... Serious, serious, aloof, yet warm and familiar.... So...No sooner said than done, bought.

On the same day in the evening, my girlfriend quite proudly presented my new acquisition.... She was thrilled! I of course overjoyed. What I had not yet considered at the time... This fragrance is unisex. For men and women... so maybe even for me and my girlfriend...So just for my girlfriend. She liked the perfume so much, a few days later she seized it and took it home with her. Luckily I had ordered pocket atomizers a few weeks before and was able to get the bottle back through that.

Surprisingly, I find the fragrance not only on me fantastic, but also on my girlfriend. I catch me every time anew, as I sniff at her. Even if I wear the fragrance myself. In the meantime, it has become our "signature pair fragrance" that we usually wear when we are on the road together.

As for the last comments on durability, all I can say is.... 3 sprays in the morning, then to work, meet friends, to bed in the evening and oh what is there? Lost Cherry. Shelf life monster!

This was my first review, so please be gracious with me :)

Kind regards
Markus

Ellisparfums
I don't know what they were thinking at Tom Ford...
"Hey guys. I've got a brilliant idea!"
"What's that, Tom?"
"What if we make a really great cherry perfume?"
"Yeah, sounds good to me. Go on?"
"Of course we'll make it totally expensive. And the perfume will smell absolutely bombastic for the first 5 minutes."
"Five minutes?"
"Yes, that's right, 5 minutes. That's where the name comes in."
"And what would that be?"
"Lost Cherry!"
"Lost innocence?"
"No, Lost Cherry. Do you check it? We're making a cherry perfume that doesn't even smell like cherry after a few minutes! Lost Cherry!"
"Genius!"

That's about how I imagine this perfume came about, or something like that. Don't get me wrong - I love it to death. But it just doesn't last. I sprayed it on myself several times. I wanted to love it. But at this price? 5 minutes? Possibly it's my skin chemistry, but I don't smell anything more than a light cloud of marzipan after a few minutes. You can't really describe a scent progression other than totally delicious, sweet cherry paired with cherry liqueur in the first 2-3 minutes, which is then followed by said marzipan scent cloud for maybe half an hour. I'm also looking for a long time for a dupe that lasts at least a few hours and not identical, but at least so similar smells - I bought me Lolita Lempicka Sweet, which does not really resemble him, but smells like cherry and lasts, for a fraction of the price.

If I win the lottery someday, I will definitely buy it and re-spray it every 5 minutes. Until then, I'm afraid I'll have to keep looking for alternatives. :(

Love at first smell
I don´t know if you can fall in love with a perfume, but probably this is it.
Couldn´t stop smelling myself and am super aware when i wear it. A sweet but also sexy gourmand. As soon as you get near the bottle you can smell the cherries and the almond leaves you with such a feeling, my oh my...

HermeshHermesh 1 month ago
Opens with an over-sugared cocktail cherry. As the aroma develops, woody tones come to the fore and give long awaited deptj and tartness.
PedroCabralPedroCabral 1 month ago
Chic, almondy, spicy and floral cherry liqueur. Anyone who likes the cherry note will want this perfume for life.
RazvanykeRazvanyke 1 month ago
With two sprays, the whole house is filled. Lasts long and projects like a Xerjoff. The smell is so nice! Me and my GF love it, top release!
SantinoJoSantinoJo 6 months ago
For me it's the personification of sexy winter days. I adore it. The sweet cherry and the little boozyness, simply perfect
Aquarius1Aquarius1 9 months ago
An overload of cherry, hence the name. more feminine than masculine, great for those feeling money burning in their pockets. Overpriced.
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 9 months ago
Starts w/ sour fresh cherry, moves on to sweet, syrupy, liqueury one w/ almond. Does not perform that bad but not worth the price anyway
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 9 months ago
5.5
straight up cherry, sirupy and very strong. Definetly feminine and quite headache inducing. Not a fan
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
Initially boozy spicy-fruity and tart, this gentle powdery/sweet floral-fruity Mid season fragrance settles to a warm spicy-woody base.
ScentwitchScentwitch 1 year ago
Heavenly cherry and almond liqueur, sensual, warm, and absolutely worth every penny!
MissBiscuitsMissBiscuits 2 years ago
the perfume that converted me to gourmand. subtle sweetness. impressive longevity. perfect for those who eschew vanilla.

i'm lost in cherry... auf diesem Wege ein liebes Dankeschön für eure wohlwollenden Kommis & scharfen Blicke auf den verlorenen Unschulds-Tom :)
by EveMist
by QRZ91
by RobK
by RobK

Popular by Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford