Lost Cherry (2018)

Lost Cherry by Tom Ford

Lost Cherry is a new perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesBlack cherry, Cherry liqueur, Bitter almond
Heart Notes Heart NotesGriotte syrup, Turkish rose, Jasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesPeru balsam, Roasted tonka bean, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedar

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 13.11.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

EmergeR
Somebody must have lost the cherry...
The title is actually as ambiguous as it sounds.

Without a doubt, Lost Cherry is an unusual, delicious, almost gourmand, yet fruity fragrance. I immediately fell in love with him and was even more happy that I got him as a present for my birthday this year. Nevertheless, I find the name so wrong that it is actually right again. Because in my opinion, the cherry only plays second fiddle here. For my taste (more exactly: my nose) the bitter almond dominates here clearly.
Now I have to say that due to my experiences in various chemical laboratories in the past I react a little sensitive to bitter almond aroma (the poisonous and carcinogenic chemical nitrobenzene smells totally delicious after bitter almonds - which ruined my enjoyment of a glass of Amaretto for some years).
As I said, it may be due to my hypersensitivity to the aroma of bitter almonds, so for me the cherry, although present, is a little lost.
However, this does not diminish the uniqueness of this beautiful composition.
Perhaps they could be seen as a reminiscence of the time when our grandmothers in robes sipped a glass of cherry liqueur or amaretto over afternoon coffee. Not that my grandmother (she had an agricultural farm) would have done this, but the performance is simply beautiful ;-)

The fragrance has an overall long shelf life, which is in line with the price segment. What is a pity for me personally is that as soon as I have applied the scent, I no longer smell it on myself at all. With other fragrances it is usually the case that they say "hello" again and again during the day, but the lost cherry is always lost on the way to my nose. Is anyone else going to do it like this?
Despite everything I would let him give me at any time again ;-)

Sinful fruit of love
The first sprayer makes my mouth water and I smell a full-fruity, juicy and sinful dark red ripe heart cherry. Hmmm delicious and forbidden good, I look left and right, nobody looks and I bite carefully and let this sweet - slightly säuerlich juice run into my mouth, a few drops roll down my chin and leave a small sticky scent. What a wonderful pleasure to enjoy this fruit. For a long time my taste buds have their reverberation on the tongue ...
Then a change occurs, the sin comes in the form of bitter almond, wood and tonka bean and the seductress par excellence brings along the beautiful jasmine. Who can resist this fragrance? What was Tom thinking? No loving heart can evade here any more, no the sinful temptation puts its long soft and tender fingers out and we are lost. This fragrance belongs on the top shelf with the red inscription caution quite dangerous and addictive. And he holds you in his arms all day long and exudes this aura with the promise of passion and love. What a noble man his heart burns with love gives him.
This is my definition of this love elixir, a beautiful fragrance with depth and long reverberation. The individual ingredients fit together excellently and result in a great composition. Very noble, fine and special. Of course it has its price - this special treasure in the red bottle - please be careful when spraying, the sweet search begins to work....
8.0 10.0 10.0 7.5/10

GirlofNow
If I would have to decide for a cherry scent then devinitiv for here:))))
Yes correctlylsen!:))) Many cherry scents I have smelled so far, were either too artificial for me or sometimes just penetrating but this one is just wonderful! *-* When I was testing me at first, very uncertain whether I would like it, but then when I sprayed on a test strip and held it under my nose I was just amazed how good and beautiful the smells!:))) I smelled for quite a while just on the test strip:D And dreamed like a crazy one before me... Even the salesman hadn't noticed me about all the raving and dreaming...:D #PEINLICH.... But no matter am anyway a very dreamy person also so;D

Alsooo now we come to the more interesting part namely my favourite part and that is of course the description of the fragrance;)

I could already smell the cherry note when I sprayed it on, it is as already said no artificial but also no penetrating cherry note, one can almost say an authentic cherry note. The bitter almond is a true dream in the course of scent! In my opinion, the fragrance is not really very sweet, because the bitter almond gives the cherry a slightly bitter note, so the fragrance itself is not cheap or artificial, but much more interesting and seductive but also very high quality! After a few hours sandalwood and tonka bean gave the fragrance a very light but nevertheless pleasant sweetness, nevertheless the bitter almond was always clear and good to smell. The cherry note remained, present but became softer with time. I couldn't smell other notes big or strong now personally... H+S is like Tobacco Vanilla very good! Almost two days! I think that the fragrance is very good to wear during the day if you dose it easily:) I don't think I'll buy it at the moment because it's not really cheaper than Tobacco Vanilla!... Be that as it may, I hope that I have described it well....because I always try to give the best I can by writing and describing the scents:)
8.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Sweet and wicked
The first smell makes me feel like I'm bathing in cherry syrup. Juicy, ripe cherry.
After a few minutes, the fragrance reveals more depth and a spicy woody note. The liqueur can also be spotted.
For me personally comes the association of the Malibu cherry cocktail, which I used to like to mix with a friend. This fragrance makes me think of drinking it in a darkened room with a wood-panelled wall, sitting in a black leather armchair.
The almond comes a little later for me, then it becomes much more bitter and for my nose almost a little smoky.
The pure sweetness from the beginning has disappeared and that makes it really exciting for me!

Would I like to wear this perfume? Probably less, it doesn't suit me. Too sweet in the beginning, too bitter in the end, that's not me. But I can imagine how seductive it is to a lady - or even to a man! - may smell when it flatters the wearer's personality.
10.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Wilma & the Syrups
Dear Diary,❤️

it's been almost three months since I wrote you, and I'm sorry about that. But I've been busy, you know.
Jeremy Poseidon and Shirin Sara Jane and I are now a band and we make a lot of music. The Shirin plays the recorder and the Jeremy Poseidon keyboard and I sing. We've also given ourselves a really cool name: we're called "The Sirups". Mama gave us the name because we're so cute, she said. ❤️ We practiced a song by Dieter Polen for a long time. It was very difficult, but it works quite well. That's in English you know.

"Scherri Scherri Ledi gohing sruh ämoschn, laff ist wer ju feind it, lissn tu jur haart."
It's about a girl who really likes cups. I also like Körschen❤️

It's a lot of fun and it's also nicer than watching Bob the Gauleiter all day long and Dad said we'll be as famous as Meike Jackson.❤️ Then he'd buy us a Frau W Bus and we'd go on tour.
He said he wants to shoot a music video with us and since we are little stars you would have to do that in a space fish. Papa is already cool❤️ He also wanted to join the band because he can play goat Monika.

He said it should look like a big basket and to get us in the mood he would spray all of us with a basket perfume.
Mom and Dad really do. If they always have that on it then it always smelled like Körsche, there I got then always hungry, because that also a little bit after cake smelled, or so after Mammelade.
I was also allowed to wear this once, because mummy said, this is also for children.❤️️ Hach I felt like ash pudding in a fairy tale on a ball.❤️
I smelled like a baker's pudding. One with banilla pudding and lots of cups. Mom sometimes buys them, but mostly she buys the seal rolls.

I liked that and my mom too. Daddy wasn't sure if you have to wear it as a man, because it's very sweet and he already has a basketful scent. He liked the base as he said, but he'd rather eat tail forest cake.❤️ He said the scent wasn't for the garbage apple clock.

Well, we were allowed to rehearse with the scent and Shirin Sara Jane had hit her recorder in the eye with all her enthusiasm, because then gave a first blood August. Then we had to continue without the flute, but that was also possible because Jeremy Poseidon is a good keyboard player. That smelled like a Körsch for quite a long time and I felt like a Körschlolli, but we had none. There's supposed to be flowers in the scent, but you don't smell them. Mama said she buys again Lollis❤️

Mama is also funny when we go to church, she always says that we go to the cages. Daddy has practiced with her quite often, but she can't say it any other way.❤️ Then Daddy always says God the Herbert will forgive you.

Dad said we should rehearse a piece from his music collection. That's Scherry Pie from Warrant. That's where Mom used to circle the basins, he said. Well, I'd like that to be gesehen❤️

That was quite rocky and it was also about a woman who likes Körschkuchen. Papa told me. I think we can't do that yet, but Dieter Poland's is easy.

"Scherri Scherri Ledi gohing sruh ämoschn, laff is wer ju feind it, lissn tu jur haart."

Mommy thought we were great and Daddy was more of a silent connoisseur, I think. He always smelled mama and must have liked it about her. Better than him.

After we had rehearsed a bit, we were allowed a Scherry Cola. Jeremy Poseidon took one with banilla and Papa and Mama have indulged in a blackmail. Then Grandma came to visit later and we played cards, but Grandma is always mouldy.

Today Grandma does the eating.
Tonight we have a potato enema and for dessert a cake with baskets.

I have you lieb❤️❤️❤️️❤️❤️❤️❤️️❤️

Your Wilma
10.0 9.0 8.0 7.5/10

Black Forest cherry
To describe this fragrance in one word: delicious tasty tasty! Immediately after spraying it smells like juicy sugared Black Forest cherries, in addition there is something minimal floral but the cherry dominates. To say it again: very tasty! This scent is unfortunately very expensive and so I am very glad to have gotten a small filling over the souk. After a few minutes, the floral notes become more pronounced and beautifully round off the fragrance. Lost Cherry I can imagine well in the evening to go out, in a chic bar, to a chic dress and pumps. As music I imagine trance in the background. A beautiful fragrance!
10.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

DarkWinterCS
Cherry syrup to spray on, but without licking it.
Lost Cherry has just been honoured today as "Fragrance of the Year" in the luxury segment by the Fragrance Foundation. For this reason alone, the fragrance is ahead in the test list for those interested. But even before that, the scent made me a little curious. This was not only due to the eye-catching bottle, which was kept in a dark red, but also the combination of almond and cherry sounded charming. This combination has existed before. So the Guerlain L´Homme has also placed ideal on these notes and also convinced many people. The Guerlain was also said to have a fragrance pyramid, which is rather unisex - as the Lost Cherry is also stated. But also the Tom Ford scent is a possible crowd-pleaser ?

This question is to be answered by the price rather with yes. With a current average of around 250 euros, the target group is very limited. Also the Lost Cherry joins the list of limited fragrances, similar to Fucking Fabulous from 2017. But this one is still relatively well available at the moment, so the Lost Cherry is probably still available for some time.

The fragrance itself is a consistent continuation of the Fucking Fabulous. Not necessarily the scents, but rather the smoothness, velvety and uniqueness. Kirschsirup determines the start and dominates the first minutes that happen. One can imagine the smell like the cherry cold bobbons from the pharmacy, very artificial and intense. This changes after about 10 minutes, because then the bitter almond is added and transforms the cherry aromas into the more natural realms. The indicated floral notes are not to be noticed by me. After about an hour the cherry withdraws a little and some soft wood appears, which is good for the fragrance. Because by the first step with the occurrence of the bitter almond oils the perfume becomes less sweet and clearly more pleasant. The sweet part of the wood shrinks significantly again, which is ultimately good for the fragrance in its evaluation.

If the scent had kept the sweetness over time, the rating would have been much worse for me. So it is a fragrance that starts extremely syrupy and changes over time to the effect that the perceptible main notes consist mainly of Holt and bitter almond oil. The cherry can only be heard so far that the balance in the structure is not disturbed.

For gourmand fans, a revelation that absolutely belongs under your nose. Who can't do anything with cherry should rather stay away.
Here Tom Ford once again had a great idea for a fragrance that is very different from what you hear at the beginning. It is this versatility and versatility that I appreciate in the Tom Ford fragrances. Whoever wants to go on this fruity and soft journey definitely doesn't do anything wrong, but is rather sent on an unusual fragrance development, which surprised and also satisfied me.
10.0 7.0 9.0 9.0/10

Indiana Jones and the Search for the Lost Fruit
Hey, guys, hello! Welcome to a new commi from me today about a newer Tom Ford fragrance. Namely "Lost Cherry", whose name somehow sounds like the title of a novel. The lost cherry! A book about creating a fragrance (what else...?) that smells like the ultimate cherry. Unfortunately, this special cherry is lost, so that a lot of adventurers go on the search for the lost cherry. At some point a handful of Jedi knights, led by the world's greatest archaeologist and treasure hunter, Indiana Jones (who else?!!), will finally find this fruit. One of the Jedi then tries to pick these fruits from the cherry tree with the help of his lightsaber, but forgets that a lightsaber radiates outrageous heat energies in its immediate vicinity, so that the Jedi accidentally sets the whole cherry tree on fire and destroys the last cherries, so that the fruits are lost forever! As a punishment he gets whipped by Indiana Jones, which sounds dirtier than I meant... Yes yes, I never said that the story ends with a happy ending! D
And yeah, what kind of story do you expect from an eternally babbling Star Wars nerd? D

However, the manufacturer's description of the fragrance is not exactly better: The fragrance is supposed to be a full-bodied journey to the once forbidden, which conveys both the sweetness of the shiny exterior and the fruity, luxuriant flesh inside the fruit... Aha, okay! All right :D

... yeah, well... you can tell me which story you like better! :D
I now come to the fragrance description!

The fragrance:
At the beginning I smell cherries (which in the first 10 seconds smell like these cherry-flavored mussels), almonds, some liqueur and tonka beans. In addition, vanilla is quickly added, which makes the fragrance very powdery and soft, especially with the tonka bean. In addition to the already soft scent, there are other gentle scents that make the fragrance even more pleasant, namely balsamic scents such as Peru balsam and sandalwood.
The powdery and sweet scents may make you think that the cherry is getting weaker quickly, but this tasty and fragrant fruit is always stronger and delights you... if you like the scent of cherries.
A little later one actually smells sour cherries, moreover the cherry liqueur becomes somewhat more intensive. Almonds and vanilla continue to be the main scents along with cherries, while the rest is a great mix of soft and soft notes. And despite many beautiful, sweet scents, the fragrance is not sticky sweet, but rather fragrantly delicious.
In the base it remains as usual, so that the fragrance smells beautiful as usual, but with time smells more like almonds and vanilla than cherries.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is quite okay, because you are quickly enveloped in a larger scent cloud, with which you can be easily smelled by others, at least for a while. The shelf life is quite good, because the fragrance lasts more than ten hours with a good charisma. And the next morning it may still be possible to smell the scent quite easily on the skin (at least the vanilla).

The bottle:
The cherry red bottle is rectangular and tapers slightly at the neck. The lid continues the shape of the flacon, widens again at the top and ends with a kind of beam, which makes the whole flacon look like a Tuscan column (in case I have typed on the correct column order :D). All in all as always a very high-quality and above all very beautiful bottle.

Soo, I hope you've arrived here. If not, then I know that I scared you away with either the Jedi mention or Indiana Jones mention... which would make me really RIGHTly sad... you don't want me to be sad, do you?

*sigh*

But just in case you're still reading (yeeeeeeeyyy!), I'd like to say about the scent that I really liked it. It reminds me of various, other fragrances with intensive cherry, which are cheaper, but no matter, the fragrance here also smells very nice and delicious, that it would definitely be worth a test. Unfortunately I can recommend the test for ladies, because the cherries, the powdery notes with vanilla and benzoin and the sweet jasmine make the scent from the beginning to the end in my opinion only purely feminine, instead of it appearing unisex to me as indicated.

It would then be best used in autumn and winter, applied more discreetly perhaps also in spring, since its sweetness seemed intense, but not overwhelming to me now. As an opportunity I would recommend the evening or to go out, because you (or woman!) simply smell great and tasty with it. And I hope that's what you want, right? :))
(Nevertheless, there are also those among you who torture the noses of the guys with horrible scents like coriander... or with others violently to run away scented scents, among others from Tom Ford, like... three times you may guess... the fear-fear-FURCHTBARE Black Orchid, baaaah!!!!).

So, I've come to the end and wish you a nice evening. Then see you next time :)
10.0 8.0 7.0 10.0/10

TruuMax
With Tom is good to eat cherries
Imagine a juicy dark red cherry on a Black Forest cherry cake... Smells of the filling, the slightly alcoholic scent and the sweet chocolaty fruitiness.

That's Lost Cherry, with a trail of marzipan.

Delicious, conspicuous but not intrusive. A beautiful aura that surrounds you and doesn't kill anyone but survives good enemy flankers in the turmoil.

It fits me always and everywhere.

Even in summer, when, the first seconds of an absolute marzipan bomb have been overcome and the cherry with its light snap flag takes over the construct.

After a few hours it becomes a slightly cherryy, fresh but powdery sweet fruit scent.

There may be people who find it strange about a man, but no one will really be able to bump into it or not be able to smell the scent because of its nice but mysterious nature.

Well Made Tom
7.0 10.0 9.0/10

Cherry- but not screeching. Good
A couple of cc's of Lost Cherry finally got here today. Impatiently I ripped the package open and dripped something on my wrists. I like sweet, heavy, spicy, fruity scents, so I also like this lost cherry until now. It smells sweet and soft. But not too screaming. Cherry, bitter almond and tonka bean - unambiguous. Let's see how long it lasts. Whether I'll wear Lost cherry in summer, I doubt. But it's not always summer. I like it so far

Lost and found
Yesterday I received a small sample of the fragrance highlight from the Tom Ford Private Blend Collection launched last year: Lost Cherry, which I immediately had to test. More about this later...

The search for the most beautiful cherry has accompanied me for several years. I had no exact idea how that little fruit should smell, only that the cherry should be clearly recognizable and not too synthetic. Whether sweet, sour, everyday or night cherry, I wanted to be surprised.

I have always loved cherries, they are my most sacred fruit. I'd prefer her to any bar of chocolate and that's what a self-confessed sugar junkie wants to mean. I have a wonderful childhood memory of Janosch's little tigers and little bears who one day made pancakes with cherries for lunch and had a lot of fun dangling the fresh fruit from their ears. Since then it had happened to me and with every sweet lunch, be it semolina, rice pudding or even pancakes, there had to be cherries.

Since I have rediscovered my perfume collection, I have been concerned with 3 central questions: What will my new signature fragrance be?
Where can I find the perfect rose?
Is there a beautiful and uncomplicated cherry scent?

If many perfumes are theoretically suitable for answering the first question, the circle of test candidates for the second question is further restricted. To answer the third question, only a very small selection of perfumes comes into question, since cherry is not a fragrance that is used too often or is often lost in the composition. Unfortunately.

Some years ago I tested the current Escada summer scent "Cherry in the air" at the Türkisen. The girlish, French-looking artwork of the packaging attracted me magically. Here is clearly cherry to smell, but still very sweet, very artificial, which is not surprising, because in the fragrance pyramid only cherry, Marshmellow and sandalwood are listed. I left it on the shelf for now. (For collection purposes I bought it a few years later, on the Internet). Continue to the next cherry.
Again and again "Le petit robe noir (Eau de Parfum)" crossed my path. Sometimes I liked this smoky cherry with a clear patchouli undertone more, sometimes less. I liked the idea of wearing a smoky-fruity fragrance behind it, but we never quite matched. I gave my girlfriend the sample, which she liked so much that she now wears it regularly. Continue to the next cherry.

In memory I had a further, likewise heavier cherry smell from the 90ern, which my second mummy carried at that time: "Marbert Donna 2". Here the disappointment about the acquired sample was correspondingly great: the ravages of time had done the aromas no favours, the cherry appeared pale and stale. More carefully, the procurement of a vintage fragrance, which I would like to use regularly, is too cumbersome for me in the long run. Go on, you guess it, to the next cherry.

No cherry lover can ignore Lolita Lempicka's creations, which like to use the red stone fruits in their somewhat kitschy flacons. It should be said that these fragrances are really very sweet and childish. If "So Sweet" smells like all kinds of fruit sweets, his big sister "Sweet" comes around the corner with a bag full of cherry maoam. Not bad, but you have to be in the right mood for such squeaky scents.

As euphoric as I first approached the subject of cherry fragrances, I was depressed over time, because none of the fragrances tested so far fulfilled my expectations. Until yesterday and now we finally get to Lost Cherry:

I found out about this fragrance by chance on Parfumo and wanted to give the cherry one last chance. I hadn't rated Tom Ford's perfumes as suitable for me so far, but what the hell, off on the watch list. With the intention to subject my complete lists to a spring cleaning, I stumbled across this entry and immediately found a suitable sample in the Souk, katsching, purchased. I had studied the comments carefully before and could not deny a hopeful expectation.

Arriving at my place, I immediately sniffed curiously at the spray head. I noticed a rich cherry aroma and something Mandeliges, which I had to test immediately on the skin. A timid spray later I was surrounded by the slightly sharp note of bitter almond, which lost its intensity after a few minutes and leaves behind a beautifully pleasing, fruity sweet cherry scent. On my evening errand tour I had to sniff my wrist several times and grin a little bit each time, so I was very happy about this cherry, which at first came along very beautifully. Many times I read here of the comparison with these small Kirschlollies, which tasted quite wonderfully delicious in the childhood, for an adult 20 years later they taste only artificially and oversweet. So Lost Cherry is not at all, he luckily doesn't smell like these lollipops taste in reality, the other way around the lollipops could take a good example of this great cherry scent!
Unfortunately it had almost completely evaporated after 2.5 hours, so that I dared a new wearing attempt this morning. Before starting work I sprayed myself with this time 3 sprays, which I distributed equally on skin and clothes. Again I first took the bitter almond was and a short time later a cuddly cherry, worn on a decent woody-sweet base and a nice comparison came to mind. Lost Cherry is the Amarena cup among cherry fragrances. Sweet milk ice cream covered over and over with an aromatic velvety cherry sauce, a dash of cherry liqueur and garnished with small Amarettini crumbles. The fragrance remains unchanged over a long period of time and is still perceptible after 6 hours on the clothes, but is close to the body without pronounced sillage. It fits wonderfully into the autumn/winter time and also to the momentary very cold spring days, in which I would like to carry rather warmly sweet instead of citric fresh. I am curious whether it can assert itself against my usual favourites and fight for a place in my collection.

If you are looking for an olfactory, highly artistic and finely fragmented fragrance, this is a bad idea. However, if you are looking for a gourmand cherry scent with well-balanced fruitiness and cuddly sweetness, Lost Cherry should definitely be tested.

Anyway, I found it, the most beautiful cherry. A small drop of bitterness remains, I would have liked to have discovered it already before a grey winter time in the big city.
10.0 5.0 4.0 9.0/10

Rene1982
Lost cherry but right :-)
How lost did you feel when you tried to get a bottle of it? Unbelievable the hype was even worse than last year by F...fa...!
Unfortunately I am disappointed by the durability of the fragrance which only in the first half hour brings a Sillage with it. After that, it's more like a skinscent. Which is a bit steep at 300 Euro for 50ml. But as a collector I had to have him anyway.
I only wish for the limited edition next year a perfume that keeps what you are used to from Tom Ford private blends.
10.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Hassky
Angel left devil right, or vice versa?
- Munich 11.00 a.m., on a Saturday shortly before Christmas,
the masses push their way through the temples of consumption, nothing but pure into the Oberpollinger
and test the new Tom Ford fragrance.

Is he there? Yes of course.

Please spray on once, THANK YOU, judge tasty and a fireworks in the head cinema begins.
It was in childhood #Kirsch-Eis, later in the 80s the party with #Kirsch-Cola through the night.

Was it the right decision to spend the whole day with this scent?

- 14.30 Maximilianstraße, I'm sitting in the "Brenner Opera Grill", drinking coffee and the cherry pie goes well with
my fragrance.

I'm unsure, is it good or too much?

- 5:00 at Hermes. I can't let you sniff the back of my hand.

Conclusion of this day:

The scent is very high quality and absolutely balanced, the almond is in a balanced proportion to the cherry, which does not change even after hours.
The sensation changes permanently between "the scent is perfect" which is caused by the tonka bean
was placed on a good pedestal and the thought "it's too much".

I will not forget this scent, but it is unfortunately not my scent...

A happy new year to the Parfumo-community
8.0 6.0 8.0 9.5/10

Prophetfive
I have discovered the" lost cherry " for me. :-)
I am a relatively new member of the Perfumo community and dare to be the 1st
to a comment on the fragrance LOST CHERRY by Tom Ford .
It's not my 1ster Tom Ford fragrance - but in my region is to my knowledge
the next well stocked TOM FORD fragrance counter only 130 km away for me - in Hamburg .
On this page I first read about the fragrances in my fragrance collection and since I already have
i'm a happy owner of 3 Tom Ford fragrances, I came across LOST CHERRY through this page .
Christmas time - no time for a day or a city trip to "just try" a scent .
I have myself LOST CHERRY then ( felt ) - unfortunately - blind online ordered .
I would have preferred to buy it locally, but I convinced myself,
that "you don't treat yourself to anything else" . ;-)
And then he was there after two days.
The "unboxing" was already like opening a little Christmas present .
I made a small sprayer in the box and then 1 small sprayer on my wrist .
First of all something sparing, if you don't like it .
Cause I was secretly a little skeptical,
if cherry & sweet could not smell a little bit "male" .
What's it called? "The dose makes the poison " .
I have then somehow no longer deviated from it constantly
to sniff at his wrist. I was really happy
At first the fragrance was sweet - I smelled strongly the black cherry out and later it developed into a combination
made of cherry and marzipan - actually like cherry chewing gum , or Christmas jam .
Do you know these Christmas jam editions? Cherry / Marzipan etc ?
I am absolutely NOT disappointed - this blind buy from unisex scent
LOST CHERRY is now my autumn fragrance 2018 .
It fits me this time of year.
I don't find it heavy or intrusive - it's just perfect .
And my curiosity to order this "ridiculously expensive fragrance" blind I have not regretted !
10.0 9.0 10.0 9.5/10

Cherry addict
I confess, I love cherries and I was more than curious about this fragrance. Couldn't stand it any longer and ordered a 50ml bottle from Breuninger - no risk no fun. The scent came, a tiny spray on my wrist...cherry, but so intense...do I want to do this to my colleagues and customers? Next day, practical test - first of all no reaction at all, in the afternoon ( after I had sprayed again very briefly ) the first customer reactions...what smells so good here ?? Vanilla? Scented candles? Your Christmas tree? That comes from the counter... delicious... but... no cherries were smelled. Not even from me. I must confess, I have fallen in love with this Tom...while spraying on...my cherry and later, until the end of work...something warm that fascinates others too...i love it
10.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Noble cherry liqueur
Today was the first day of my second holiday week. Since I still had to do some things in the city anyway and the last sharings somehow didn't work out here, I made a small detour to the KÖ in Düsseldorf and ended up directly in the big, very well (!) sorted Douglas...::)

Since I know the great Douglas very well, I went straight and wildly determined in the direction of Tom Ford Counter...:) Past Chanel, YSL and ouch - D&G now have a new counter here...:) - and already I was at the really very well sorted Tom Ford Counter...::) The new Tom Ford Lost Cherry doesn't take long to find. Like the Soleil Blanc, the Lost Cherry is instantly recognisable visually, this red is unique in the collection and stands out immediately.

I had already read all the comments diligently in the last few weeks - all the more excited was the response to the new work...:) So much in advance - I was a bit disappointed, because I had already expected something else.

Very short: Lost Cherry is a beautiful noble cherry liqueur, high quality, noble, warm and on my skin at least - not loud at all. I was expecting a blast here. I don't think the scent's brave. After the fragrance had been on my skin for about 2 minutes, I went back to the counter and sprayed my other hand full. For me the fragrance consists only of top note (whipped cherry) and tonka base. The fragrance is already very good and is also very high quality. All in all, however, a quiet work. I can also imagine him in the office.

Very nice, but I don't have to....
9.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

sold out, lost innocence
lost Cherry opens surprisingly for me, with a chewing gum cherry. I had something dark and heavy and expected, like cherry liqueur, Cherry Coke or even Dr. Pepper. Nothing. Fully synthetic cherry note "in your face", rather light scent, sweetish but not sweet, sweetener-sweet, also powdery somehow, cherry miracle tree for the car. Anybody from the old days know those Labello lipstick offshoots "Kiss me"? It was in cherry flavor and it's from memory to the point. The ingredients above may be present, but for me there are other things to smell out (aspartame cherry, oud, leather, tobacco, vanilla) that may be a prank of my senses... A soft leather note soon appears in this cherry note, no suede or horse saddle, rather a fine handbag. The two notes begin to blend gently and the cherry begins to merge softly with the leather in a way that Tuscan Leather does with the raspberry, but without the sour note in it. This process goes on for hours and ends in a mix of "Oud save the King" (Atkinson) and "Spirtuose double vanille" (Guerlain). I don't have both scents there to smell them against and I don't want to suggest that he is to be confused with either, but he reminds me extremely of both. In addition, something tobacco-like flashes up at the back, this kind of tobacco as in Pure Havanne, pleasing pipe tobacco, not cigarette tobacco. This addictive, aromatic soft, great, sensual something. This phase should then be responsible for these high assessments to a considerable extent. For me, a fragrance 80:20 for the female sex. A courageous and somehow crazy, naively youthful top note, an interesting but still borderline heart note and a heavenly soft base at the end. Issue hit... Naïve young girl has sex for the first time, is in a rift whether it is good or bad and is in the end a firework of harmony and cuddliness. Lost Cherry --> "lost innocence." I'm not waiting with an evaluation yet, the fragrance is in its entirety a tightrope walk from a courageous exceptional work of art and grotesque kitsch. It says Tom Ford on it and he stands again for producing the first one... if you hide it, a rating would be all the more dangerous to tip (at least in the starting phase) to the other side. If you have the opportunity to test it, go ahead and form your opinion about the most courageous fragrance 2018 in my opinion
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Yharnam79
I go briefly into the Kirsch Tonka tub...
The difficult thing about such a fragrance writing is mostly the beginning, as I find.
That's why I'm keeping the prehistory short this time.
You can easily see from my collection that I have a soft spot for Tom Ford fragrances, but that doesn't mean that I cheer and celebrate all the new fragrances that come on the market. Had Fucking Fabulous totally knocked me off my seat, I personally like the Fougere-fragrances of the Private Blend line e.g. only very, very conditionally...
Nevertheless I was admittedly quite excited and curious to get Lost Cherry under my nose - and - what can I say: sprayed on, smelled carefully and (as MajorTom said very nicely) "Bäääm"!

I'm neither a friend nor an enemy of cherry. However, I would never choose a fragrance, because I deliberately look for a fragrance with cherry (or even fruit). "Fruity" scents are actually mine only to a limited extent. But maybe I always imagined cherry to be quite wrong (?): gourmandig, over-sugared and mentally rather feminine.
But what came out of the transparent deep red bottle was then cherry of the absolute deluxe class. Strongly sour-sweet, absolutely dominant and anything but feminine or sugary! The first few minutes actually seem like lying in a tub of ripe, dripping and dark red cherries. By the way, a big plus for me at this point: the cherry smells zero synthetic or plastic like!
Once the cherry bomb has settled a bit, the other nuances - sometimes more, sometimes less - also come into play. Minimal flowery after a time in the background, also more and more woody / woody. Vetiver and cedar play around the still dominant, albeit somewhat quieter cherry. Tonka bean and sandalwood additionally provide a truly interesting contrast.
The fragrance gradually becomes a little more woody and bitter without losing even a fraction of the cherry aroma. I can't say which ingredients work together with the best will in the world, but I also feel a slight leather note.

In order to come to a conclusion from the various impressions, I see Lost Cherry as a candidate who will be loved and hated.
Very noble, extraordinary, courageous, sensual, absolutely extravagant and yet suitable for everyday use, if you are self-confident enough on the road.

Lost Cherry is for me sosowhl wearable for men as well as women; I even perceive him as rather masculine.
The shelf life is loosely 10-12 hours (and even then it is still perceptible), the Sillage requires either appropriate dosage or, however, an even greater ego.

Conclusion:
Somewhere between bittersweet, sticky like honey and woody-forest.
Lost Cherry is really a scent experience and an absolutely successful scent on top of that!
Could be one who can get into the top quite quickly ... of my favorite fragrances.
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

The special something
There are scents that are undoubtedly masculine, period. And there are others who are female, done. Then there's the "unisex" section, which I find dubious and which I don't know much about, because most perfumes tend to be more masculine or feminine. TF lost cherry is actually such a unisex thing for me, although I rather see men with a shaken sense of self-confidence wearing this scent.

Cut the cap and start spraying. Toe to toe!!!!!!! My first impression was that you fell into a whirlpool filled to the brim with sour cherries, which burst when you fell into the pool and then poured over me. Cherry, sour cherry, the whole in the third potency and in addition a lot of cherry liqueur and syrup. Wow. Wow. First let it sit down, try to clear your head or nose, wipe your mouth and go on. After the first 10-15 minutes the hammer from the beginning (apparently three sprayers are clearly too much) has subsided a bit and there is the opportunity to take a closer look at Mister Ford's new movement.

The cherry remains dominant, and the whole time quite loosely over 15 hours. Even if the force of the beginning decreases a little, the cherry scent remains permanently present. Much more interesting, however, which nuances gradually come to bear. After an in my opinion rather short phase of the flowery in-between-smells of roses, it then moves quite quickly towards a rather bitter base note. Above all woods and quite finely interwoven with it a resemblance of vetiver lay over the cherry, without its dominance, however, also only rudimentarily dangerous to be able. Rather a very successful combination of tree and fruit. Not listed in the fragrance pyramid, but in my opinion still present: a hint of leather that rounds off the whole story cleanly.

Clearly, this fragrance polarizes. And there will be one or the other total disruption according to the motto the thing is intolerable. I would even understand it, because cherry solves nothing for every day and nothing for every woman/man. Just because of that alone one more point from me for the courage to create something extravagant, something that won't be everybody's darling, wants to be, has to be. A scent that stands out. Perfect in the evening and for going out. Nothing for teenies, preppies, yuppies. More of an established personality.

Durability unbelievable. Sillage dangerous, careful dosage is called for. Flacon unspectacular, known for many years. Anyone who invests in this fragrance has something special at home. The world belongs to the brave!
10.0 4.0 4.0 10.0/10

First She Brings me up, then She Lets me Down
Not gonna waste any time on how I feel about this one. This is one of the best things I have ever smelled but it just fleets immediately. This didn't stop me from buying the bottle as the natural cherry scent with rose nuance was one of the most magical experiences I have ever had with a fragrance. It's almost linear with cherry and almond throughout with a tart cherry dry down. I tried wild cherry by Mancera and they both are everything that the other is not. This is natural, delicate, fruity but fleeting. Mancera wild cherry is synthetic but "beast mode" projection and longevity. It's ironic how both of those fragrances miss where the other lands a great achievement. Aside from the most beautiful tom ford has ever had I find it difficult to justify this $325 purchase I just made. This is only for the cherry lover and serious collectors. Great but not $325 great.

7/10

JoaoMartins 8 months ago
Too sweet and nauseous for me.+2
9.0
5.0
Carlitos01 8 months ago
Nice, sweet, smoky, alluring, hyped, but just to expensive for a less performant (could be a) flanker of Gurlain's L'Homme Idéal L'Intense.+3
6.0
6.0
9.0
Jazzy76 8 months ago
A bittersweet pleasure to wear in special occasions everytime you want to feel sexy and modern at the same time. Good sillage. High price+2

Hohenzollernbrücke Köln
by Fiyero
by RobK
by RobK

Popular Tom Ford

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme by Tom Ford Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Neroli Portofino (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Velvet Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) by Tom Ford For Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford White Patchouli by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud by Tom Ford Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Violet Blonde by Tom Ford