Noir pour Femme 2015

Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford
Top 24 in Women's Perfume
Noir pour Femme is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation

Sonia Constant

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Bitter orange, Ginger
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Rose, Kulfi
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Mastic resin, Amber, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 25.10.2020.

Romanticizer
I've been sneaking around this specimen for weeks. An original sample found its way to me at some point. Long ignored, I would pull them out every now and then. Each time I carried this flatterer I liked better. Sprayed once in the morning, he still received me in the hallway at noon. He was still gently present on the skin in the evening. Initially rather citric, later warm oriental, resinous, skin scented, the development seemed infinitely complex.
In between a touch of Black Orchid flashed through, which is a part of me.
At the end
nestled warm vanilla and soft powder to me.
Monsieur remarked a few days ago, "Today you smell good!!" That means something, because otherwise he never has a word left about my perfumes.
At this time my womanizer was already on the postal way.
The elegant bottle now belongs to me, Noir pour femme is for me like a second skin.
Just like Black Orchid. High perfume art that wraps around the finger.
The dosage should be considered. Less is more.

What the hell is a Kulfi? Never mind. 10/10
How have I managed to get past this mad smell all these years?!

I've always confused this unspeakably good perfume, I don't know why, with Tom Ford's Black Orchid.

Whenever I have read or heard 'Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme', I have simply said 'I already know, resemble Precious Oud by Van Cleef & Arpels, I don't think it's so great now and I've already ticked it off' and never paid any attention to Noir Pour Femme. I Banause just didn't know any better! D

After my Schatzka told me last week that there was a Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme in the souk and I said "that's the one you had" I took that crooked, superstitious look over my shoulder.
I think almost everyone knows him! ( The look after you feel like chief hollow pear personally ^^ )
and was then kindly informed that it was a completely different fragrance.

Now I was suddenly curious. The price for the 30 ml bottle was more than fair ( a huge thank you with Bussi to the dear Parfuma at this place )...so I started a blind purchase without further ado and received my package today.
I have to write this comment right now, even before I thank you for the great deal, because I'm just, honestly, a little overwhelmed. This is definitely an unprecedented historical event in my case.

The fragrance itself:
I find the top note a little harsh after spraying on, which I simply put in the shoes of the ginger.
This is immediately followed by a mandarin-sweet creamy-floral-aromatic composition, which almost robs me of my senses and which I have never experienced before.
It's hard to believe that it's still the same fragrance, but from now on it stays the same for a longer time, until the mandarin says goodbye slowly and a woody cuddly vanilla creeps up slowly from behind and takes you in its arms. In my opinion the fragrance has a very erotic and fascinating charisma in a subtle way.

I've only tested the perfume on the skin so far and can't say anything about its durability on clothing. On my body it is now after 4 hours still more than skin near to perceive and announces itself occasionally again with a pleasantly warm wave.
Sillage is also top!
It's not a smell me across town scent but he's already very present.
In short:
10/10
Dark Winter Magic
What's there to say about this perfume that hasn't been mentioned before? I must confess, it was love at first sight. I'm not a fan of oriental scents, though. But this one is for me a cosy, warm, spicy and sweet/gourmandiger companion for the lady of today.
And today was finally a perfect noir pour femme day. It's snowing outside, it's cold but romantically cold. Automatically I took the black bottle with the golden lid and Pf...Pffff..... Hmmmmm, a warm spicy, slightly sweet - gourmandiger scent lay gently on me, so balanced and not annoying. After a few minutes I clearly notice the vanilla, a pleasant vanilla, no artificial, sticky vanilla but a soft, beautiful vanilla. I also perceive a subtle floral note, which discreetly restrains itself and all in all finely rounds off the whole fragrance.
This smell is madness and I can only recommend every woman to smell it once.
The fragrance has a mystical depth and looks very seductive and dark. He's really very sexy and femme fatale fit.
I like to wear it in winter when it's cold, as beautiful as I think it is, but at warmer temperatures I wouldn't wear it, I think it's too heavy for that.

Everything changes
I think we all know that our lives change over and over again. To the positive, to the negative. High and low. Up and down. Things and people come and go. But some things remain forever. And be it just that you're fragrance crazy forever.

Since many years fragrances belong to my life, but also there some changes take place.
Designer fragrances were added to the drugstore fragrances. Meanwhile, niche fragrances are also tried and extensively tested.
Sugar sweeteners became powdery, spicy, smoky, soapy...etc.
Men's fragrances join women's fragrances.
From 20ml to 100ml bottles.
At that time I found my 10-15 fragrances completely sufficient. Today it's 50-60.
But one thing has not been improved by this, the daily question: "Which one will it be today?"

This year some of my fragrances have gone again and many new ones have been added. Including Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford, which I myself would never have thought possible, because...

About 5-6 years ago I got a bottle of Black Orchid in my fingers. I used to like to test new scents before going to bed. In bed I had peace and time to watch the process and when I woke up the next morning and the smell was still there, I knew directly if it was laaaong. But it made me nauseous. Even my then friend, who was actually already in the deep sleep phase, suddenly jerked together and turned away moaning. He must have thought, "what the hell is she doing?" :D (but he never asked me about this experiment. It was probably just a bad dream). I had to wash this immediately with soap. With a lot of soap... with a lot of soap!!!! The next morning it was still on me. I was shocked, so I shunned Tom Ford from then on.

But for a long time I heard again and again about Noir pour Femme.
Words like "beautiful", "spicy", "sweet", "feminine", "attractive", "seductive"... sounded like music to my ears. The water in my mouth partly ran together, so that I blindly bought the 100ml bottle. After all, I made a great bargain where you just could not resist! The thought that I couldn't like the scent at all came a few minutes later, but the money had already been transferred. Hoppala!

When the scent arrived I opened it and sprayed it hesitantly on my wrist. As little as possible. Something sweet, oriental, spicy and gourmand at the same time rose into my nose. Again the water ran together in my mouth and my eyes beamed. I held the large bottle in my hands like a trophy and couldn't get the grin out of my face anymore. All day long I was super happy, couldn't get my nose off my wrist and asked myself again and again how I could have been so stupid and didn't test it before.

Yes, this fragrance is really incredibly beautiful and seductive. He accompanies me all day long and is present, but by no means pushy.

And one thing is certain: a lot changes in life, but I would never want to miss this scent again!

SharleezeSharleeze 114 days ago
Will always have a backup bottle. Dark, sexy and delicious. Comes in a package with a playful mood, flirt and God knows what else...;)
CatarinaCatarina 9 months ago
Resins and Vanilla... hard to beat if proposed by Tom Ford!
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Oriental, resinous , "black " inside too but with a gentle flowery touch. A winter or night scent with a quite good sillage.I love it

by Amylovesyou
by Amylovesyou
tom ford - noir: pour femme? aus der unwissenheit heraus gabs seinerzeit den halbstunden drydownsprüher beim shopping: wow - auch der herr darf/muss ihn haben! :)
by Felsn
by LadyLuxifer
by LadyLuxifer
Tom Ford besucht Futura
by MadameLegras
Harmonie mit schwarz und weiß ...
by Eurochic
by JJ84
by Lizzy89
by Lizzy89

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Lost Cherry by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford White Suede (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford