Noir pour Femme (2015)

Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford

Noir pour Femme is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and was released in 2015. The scent is oriental-sweet. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Sonia Constant

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Bitter orange, Ginger
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Rose, Kulfi
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Mastic resin, Amber, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.12.2018

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Everything changes
I think we all know that our lives change over and over again. To the positive, to the negative. High and low. Up and down. Things and people come and go. But some things remain forever. And be it just that you're fragrance crazy forever.

Since many years fragrances belong to my life, but also there some changes take place.
Designer fragrances were added to the drugstore fragrances. Meanwhile, niche fragrances are also tried and extensively tested.
Sugar sweeteners became powdery, spicy, smoky, soapy...etc.
Men's fragrances join women's fragrances.
From 20ml to 100ml bottles.
At that time I found my 10-15 fragrances completely sufficient. Today it's 50-60.
But one thing has not been improved by this, the daily question: "Which one will it be today?"

This year some of my fragrances have gone again and many new ones have been added. Including Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford, which I myself would never have thought possible, because...

About 5-6 years ago I got a bottle of Black Orchid in my fingers. I used to like to test new scents before going to bed. In bed I had peace and time to watch the process and when I woke up the next morning and the smell was still there, I knew directly if it was laaaong. But it made me nauseous. Even my then friend, who was actually already in the deep sleep phase, suddenly jerked together and turned away moaning. He must have thought, "what the hell is she doing?" :D (but he never asked me about this experiment. It was probably just a bad dream). I had to wash this immediately with soap. With a lot of soap... with a lot of soap!!!! The next morning it was still on me. I was shocked, so I shunned Tom Ford from then on.

But for a long time I heard again and again about Noir pour Femme.
Words like "beautiful", "spicy", "sweet", "feminine", "attractive", "seductive"... sounded like music to my ears. The water in my mouth partly ran together, so that I blindly bought the 100ml bottle. After all, I made a great bargain where you just could not resist! The thought that I couldn't like the scent at all came a few minutes later, but the money had already been transferred. Hoppala!

When the scent arrived I opened it and sprayed it hesitantly on my wrist. As little as possible. Something sweet, oriental, spicy and gourmand at the same time rose into my nose. Again the water ran together in my mouth and my eyes beamed. I held the large bottle in my hands like a trophy and couldn't get the grin out of my face anymore. All day long I was super happy, couldn't get my nose off my wrist and asked myself again and again how I could have been so stupid and didn't test it before.

Yes, this fragrance is really incredibly beautiful and seductive. He accompanies me all day long and is present, but by no means pushy.

And one thing is certain: a lot changes in life, but I would never want to miss this scent again!

Jazzy76 50 days ago
Oriental, resinous , "black " inside too but with a gentle flowery touch. A winter or night scent with a quite good sillage.I love it+1
Bottle 7.0

• by Biberfrau by Biberfrau
  • by JJ84 by JJ84
  • by Lizzy89 by Lizzy89

Popular Tom Ford

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme by Tom Ford Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Velvet Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford For Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Neroli Portofino (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford White Patchouli by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Violet Blonde by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Italian Cypress by Tom Ford Extreme (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud by Tom Ford