Noir pour Femme 2015

Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford
Top 25 in Women's Perfume
Noir pour Femme is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation

Sonia Constant

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orangeMandarin orange Bitter orangeBitter orange GingerGinger
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine Orange blossomOrange blossom RoseRose KulfiKulfi
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood MasticMastic AmberAmber VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.05.2022.

A Sensuous Experience
This is a stunning woody Oriental floral. Starts out very heavy wood on me, but it is soon joined by spices and florals and a creamy sweet vanilla. I didn't even know what Kulfi was but kept getting this lactonic creaminess that is super rich. Doing a search, I was surprised to find that it is a form of Indian ice cream. Wow, that really comes across to me here. Indian ice cream must be very creamy, like gelato, because that's what I'm getting here. Though the woodiness dissipates as the fragrance dries down, it is always there in the background, but that sensuous spiciness comes forward. I am not picking up the florals as strongly here, possibly because the spice and woodiness has captured my attention -and my heart! It doesn't matter because this is gorgeous as is, and the combination of spices, and vanilla, and kulfi is just intoxicating. Performance wise, I found this to have heavy projection with just one spray. Within 2 hours the silage had gone down considerably, but it did last for a good part of the day, which is not the best time to wear this as I think it is way too sexy for day wear. While I only have a travel sprayer right now, I am considering a small bottle. But since one spray did the job, and I wear it so infrequently only when going somewhere special, I think this sprayer should last quite a while.

Carlitos01
Dense and creamy milk dessert
[brief review]

São Paulo is for me the heart of Latin America. It is a lively, colourful and very cosmopolitan city. I lived for almost four years in São Paulo and I must confess that I am hopelessly in love with this city that is too busy, too big, too tall, too insecure, too crowded, but extremely fun. It's the least xenophobic city I know. Unlike other metropolises, Italians, Portuguese, Japanese, Koreans, Jews, Spaniards, Argentinians, Germans, Armenians, Syrians, Lebanese... and, perhaps, also many Brazilians, who have forgotten about their family origins, live side by side. All these different ethnic groups preserve their native customs and nobody bothers about it. These different traditions are reflected in food ingredients, cuisine dishes, and spices used. Everyone strives to maintain and even improve their native flavours and aromas. Meals tend to be very tasty and fun. You can choose to eat in hundreds of very different restaurants types. We often get the impression that the culinary versions of São Paulo are better than the originals. In São Paulo, I ate the best Italian pizza, the best Portuguese cod, the best Spanish paella, the best German eisbein and the best Arabic hummus.
On that particular day, my wife and I decided on a typically Brazilian brunch. My wife confessed to me that she was just eager for Canjica (caramelized condensed milk sweet). "Canjica" is a recipe made with milk, very popular on Valentine's day, to eat alone or with your sweetheart, if you are really a sugar gourmand person. Although historically it originated in the Atlantic Iberian islands, it is considered now traditional Brazilian sweet.
"I'm sorry my love, but how did you remember that now? Let's just choose a nice Aliche Pizza and drink some coconut water or soursop juice", I said.
"My dear, you smell like Canjica everywhere, so you must have eaten it earlier today. Let's pretend the time is good to stuff ourselves with Canjica", she answered.
That morning, I had only had a cup of coffee, a piece of buttered toast and a slice of papaya. I couldn't smell any kind of dessert... could I?... I just told her, "Darling, smell my neck!"
"Wow! This morning you must have bathed yourself with Canjica, you sure did...", she said.
Mystery Solved! The very unisex Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford smells like a Brazilian caramelized condensed milk sweet!

I own many perfumes labelled as feminine in my collection. Noir pour Femme is one of them. It opens fresh with citrus and ginger but quickly evolves into a heart with sweet florals and a strong dessert note, Kulfi. The dessert's aroma is actually very similar to that of Canjica but with a more oriental aftertaste. In it, we can feel nuances of rose, mango, cardamom, saffron and pistachio, in addition to the aroma of sweet condensed and caramelized milk. The woody and ambery base reveal a smooth and sweet continuity. It is rich in vanilla and sandalwood over a base of balsamic and slightly herbaceous resins.
I describe this fragrance as deeply oriental, unmistakably sweet, but not at all nauseatingly sweet. I find it extremely seductive and completely genderless. The performance is above average, even for a Tom Ford, and the projection delights any sweet oriental perfumes addicted. I know few perfumes that are so suitable for mid-season weather. An excellent suggestion for autumn.

Music: Joe Dassin - "L'Été Indien"
Paris91
You and me alone till dawn....
It was four years ago. I saw you, tested you. I thought you were okay, not bad, kind of Christmassy... You were quickly forgotten
Two weeks ago. After a long time again in the big Douglas on the Zeil. There was so much to test, but I did not think of a Tom Ford. While I held Bal d'Afrique under my nose, the he stood in front of the Fords and asked me to spray you on.
Noir Pour Femme? Why, I know that one. Well on the wrist and off to the Spaniard.

In thoughts already joyful at the tapas I smelled incidentally on my arm. Stop... how... that can not be?!... After I smelled to the control again on the left arm and Kirke immediately recognized it was clear to me.... That was you!
You got me, with all your facets!

Christmas? What do I care about my ramblings of yesteryear! No you're too dirty to be Christmasy!
You start off with a blast of oriental and hit me with the spicy ginger. Before I can even think about the fact that I don't like ginger, you get nice and spicy and warm. Yes the warmth I can feel! You just get the hang of it before you get too sweet and become slightly tart, but not too much. Because before you get too masculine, comes the woody-vanilla base that doesn't let me stop smelling you.

Seductive, sexy, heavy, mysterious, confident. But also sensual, warming and cuddly.
You are everything but boring!
You and me alone, until dawn...Ok?
Elegant and a little different from Noir Extreme
I personally like very much the fragrance of Tom Ford Noir Extreme. However, I was somewhat disturbed by the durability and sillage (relatively poor).

Have heard that the Noir pour Femme version should smell similar and better in terms of H+S is.

My opinion of pour Femme:
- elegant (rather ladies) fragrance
- Scent is similar to Noire Extreme but also somehow not, the scent is sharper and less edgy.
- H+S is better (but not extremely better)

In itself great fragrance, but I as a man would still prefer to buy the Noir Extreme with better H+S.

4.5

Veni Vidi Vici - from an unfair fight and surrender
One of the greats here in the perfume empire and also elsewhere on the perfume shelf is he, the pronounceable, this Tom Ford.
Possibly he has already made perfume history and I, as a perfumer am just not aware of it yet, as I still let myself be sprinkled and amazed by new discoveries every week.
One of which I will share with you today.
Where do I even begin?
A Tom Ford with 'Noir' in it is THE favorite of one of my faves, who goes by the nickname Koroleva (Queen). Hoping to one day be as glorious and glamorous as her, I read what she's read, try to get into the habit of reading what she's gotten into the habit of reading, and like to consult her before important campaigns, where she is not infrequently the grain of rice that ultimately tips the scales.
So when I had the opportunity, I too wanted to have an affair with the infamous Mr. Ford.
However, in the present case, this one was not long-lived, let alone very enjoyable.
Since so-called Lacrimarien, tear vases were just NOT intended (and made) to collect tears, in order to be able to check who was the biggest scaremonger during his life, please hand me the tear vase at this point, so that I can do what one should probably rather do with this vessel: store something, for example ointments or other remedies, safely, without anything leaking out or escaping in any other way.
So: please seal it airtight once and then off with it into the river, or at least far, far away.

- about the pyramid: I have no idea what a Kulfi is and I don't know what mastic resin smells like, otherwise I like everything that's in it. Liquorice? Oh yeah! Creamy vanilla? Orange blossom? I'm not the only one who thinks that's great on me - and Tshajbujasminkoshka loves roses, too. Tell me where and I'm almost ready to bathe in that promise. So, alas, I have no idea (yet) who gave me the death blow here on the battlefield. It comes early, though, and...
- certainly has something to do with the volume: I imagine Caesar standing at the front with a vuvuzela, whispering in my ear at 160 decibels. No wonder I'm not in love. It can't even come to that, I'll be dead before then. Yet I came unarmed and with the best of intentions.
- Effect: Headache through the nose. Latent nausea.
- Longevity: like felt everything you don't like so much, here it goes towards infinity and after washing it off (maybe the water was too warm?) I still hear a hint of unpleasantness. I'm thinking about rubbing garlic on the affected areas. Other than that, I can't think of anything I have at home that could save me, other than a white flag and unconditional surrender.
If Caesar ever writes about our brief encounter, he will probably refer to me as some monstrous beast, a cat-beast that would be so formidable that it would strike fear into even Jupiter and he would want to cast it out again and again, but he would be awestruck every time in the face of my name.
That I'm just a little person who enjoys (delicious) food, music, and scents, and who already makes himself smaller than a thimble after making his humble opinion known about his zero-percent objective encounter with Madame Noir, that.... he'll keep that to himself.
Quite unfair, that tüüüp.

"Colora l'anima
con una lacrima!"
(Color the soul with a tear!)
- Irama - La genesi del tuo colore (2021)
I also like to shed two: one for not appreciating this masterpiece and one for saying it out loud.
But the good thing is: if I don't like it, more for you
A dose of self-confidence
After initial difficulties with Tom Ford, I became aware of the fragrance Noir pour Femme through Youtube. I had to google Kulfi first. After I found out that it is an Indian dessert and saw the ingredients for it, I thought, if this fragrance should really smell like that, it must really be an insanely good fragrance and maybe finally a wearable Tom Ford for me.

Shortly after, I tested it. When I first sprayed it I didn't immediately know what to think of it, I had hoped for a lot from this fragrance. Mmhh I thought... again too special, but nothing for me. But now it was already on my wrist and so I walked around with the scent for the rest of the day. Half an hour later, I could hardly believe how beautifully the scent had developed. This had to be the Kulfi note I had been so curious about. Even though I had never had this dessert before, I now clearly perceived a gourmand, creamy note in the scent that kept me sniffing my wrist. The fragrance impressed me so much that day that I bought it a few days later.

Each time I wore it, I liked it even more. I take the fragrance mainly as creamy vanilla was (now and then, however, he can also be a little smoky). In addition, oriental spices and a touch of floral notes join. Everything is so well blended, though, that I couldn't pinpoint individual spices or florals. It's also interesting that I no longer have to wait half an hour before I find it beautiful. He now puts me from the beginning always in the same mood.

Just like the bottle, I find the fragrance to be luxurious, dark and elegant. Tom Ford's Noir pour Femme is for me a fragrance that exudes confidence and strength. Therefore, I especially like to fall back on the perfume when I need a dose of self-confidence and then nothing can go wrong...

In spring and summer, however, I would not use it.
Romanticizer
I've been sneaking around this specimen for weeks. An original sample found its way to me at some point. Long ignored, I would pull them out every now and then. Each time I carried this flatterer I liked better. Sprayed once in the morning, he still received me in the hallway at noon. He was still gently present on the skin in the evening. Initially rather citric, later warm oriental, resinous, skin scented, the development seemed infinitely complex.
In between a touch of Black Orchid flashed through, which is a part of me.
At the end
nestled warm vanilla and soft powder to me.
Monsieur remarked a few days ago, "Today you smell good!!" That means something, because otherwise he never has a word left about my perfumes.
At this time my womanizer was already on the postal way.
The elegant bottle now belongs to me, Noir pour femme is for me like a second skin.
Just like Black Orchid. High perfume art that wraps around the finger.
The dosage should be considered. Less is more.

What the hell is a Kulfi? Never mind. 10/10
How have I managed to get past this mad smell all these years?!

I've always confused this unspeakably good perfume, I don't know why, with Tom Ford's Black Orchid.

Whenever I have read or heard 'Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme', I have simply said 'I already know, resemble Precious Oud by Van Cleef & Arpels, I don't think it's so great now and I've already ticked it off' and never paid any attention to Noir Pour Femme. I Banause just didn't know any better! D

After my Schatzka told me last week that there was a Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme in the souk and I said "that's the one you had" I took that crooked, superstitious look over my shoulder.
I think almost everyone knows him! ( The look after you feel like chief hollow pear personally ^^ )
and was then kindly informed that it was a completely different fragrance.

Now I was suddenly curious. The price for the 30 ml bottle was more than fair ( a huge thank you with Bussi to the dear Parfuma at this place )...so I started a blind purchase without further ado and received my package today.
I have to write this comment right now, even before I thank you for the great deal, because I'm just, honestly, a little overwhelmed. This is definitely an unprecedented historical event in my case.

The fragrance itself:
I find the top note a little harsh after spraying on, which I simply put in the shoes of the ginger.
This is immediately followed by a mandarin-sweet creamy-floral-aromatic composition, which almost robs me of my senses and which I have never experienced before.
It's hard to believe that it's still the same fragrance, but from now on it stays the same for a longer time, until the mandarin says goodbye slowly and a woody cuddly vanilla creeps up slowly from behind and takes you in its arms. In my opinion the fragrance has a very erotic and fascinating charisma in a subtle way.

I've only tested the perfume on the skin so far and can't say anything about its durability on clothing. On my body it is now after 4 hours still more than skin near to perceive and announces itself occasionally again with a pleasantly warm wave.
Sillage is also top!
It's not a smell me across town scent but he's already very present.
In short:
10/10
Dark Winter Magic
What's there to say about this perfume that hasn't been mentioned before? I must confess, it was love at first sight. I'm not a fan of oriental scents, though. But this one is for me a cosy, warm, spicy and sweet/gourmandiger companion for the lady of today.
And today was finally a perfect noir pour femme day. It's snowing outside, it's cold but romantically cold. Automatically I took the black bottle with the golden lid and Pf...Pffff..... Hmmmmm, a warm spicy, slightly sweet - gourmandiger scent lay gently on me, so balanced and not annoying. After a few minutes I clearly notice the vanilla, a pleasant vanilla, no artificial, sticky vanilla but a soft, beautiful vanilla. I also perceive a subtle floral note, which discreetly restrains itself and all in all finely rounds off the whole fragrance.
This smell is madness and I can only recommend every woman to smell it once.
The fragrance has a mystical depth and looks very seductive and dark. He's really very sexy and femme fatale fit.
I like to wear it in winter when it's cold, as beautiful as I think it is, but at warmer temperatures I wouldn't wear it, I think it's too heavy for that.

Everything changes
I think we all know that our lives change over and over again. To the positive, to the negative. High and low. Up and down. Things and people come and go. But some things remain forever. And be it just that you're fragrance crazy forever.

Since many years fragrances belong to my life, but also there some changes take place.
Designer fragrances were added to the drugstore fragrances. Meanwhile, niche fragrances are also tried and extensively tested.
Sugar sweeteners became powdery, spicy, smoky, soapy...etc.
Men's fragrances join women's fragrances.
From 20ml to 100ml bottles.
At that time I found my 10-15 fragrances completely sufficient. Today it's 50-60.
But one thing has not been improved by this, the daily question: "Which one will it be today?"

This year some of my fragrances have gone again and many new ones have been added. Including Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford, which I myself would never have thought possible, because...

About 5-6 years ago I got a bottle of Black Orchid in my fingers. I used to like to test new scents before going to bed. In bed I had peace and time to watch the process and when I woke up the next morning and the smell was still there, I knew directly if it was laaaong. But it made me nauseous. Even my then friend, who was actually already in the deep sleep phase, suddenly jerked together and turned away moaning. He must have thought, "what the hell is she doing?" :D (but he never asked me about this experiment. It was probably just a bad dream). I had to wash this immediately with soap. With a lot of soap... with a lot of soap!!!! The next morning it was still on me. I was shocked, so I shunned Tom Ford from then on.

But for a long time I heard again and again about Noir pour Femme.
Words like "beautiful", "spicy", "sweet", "feminine", "attractive", "seductive"... sounded like music to my ears. The water in my mouth partly ran together, so that I blindly bought the 100ml bottle. After all, I made a great bargain where you just could not resist! The thought that I couldn't like the scent at all came a few minutes later, but the money had already been transferred. Hoppala!

When the scent arrived I opened it and sprayed it hesitantly on my wrist. As little as possible. Something sweet, oriental, spicy and gourmand at the same time rose into my nose. Again the water ran together in my mouth and my eyes beamed. I held the large bottle in my hands like a trophy and couldn't get the grin out of my face anymore. All day long I was super happy, couldn't get my nose off my wrist and asked myself again and again how I could have been so stupid and didn't test it before.

Yes, this fragrance is really incredibly beautiful and seductive. He accompanies me all day long and is present, but by no means pushy.

And one thing is certain: a lot changes in life, but I would never want to miss this scent again!

Carlitos01Carlitos01 7 months ago
The warm, alluring (and unisex) Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford smells like a Brazilian caramelized condensed milk sweet called Canjica!
StinkypennyStinkypenny 1 year ago
The opening is a bit difficult to get your nose around, but the mid and dry down make it very very well worth it. A very seductive scent.
MariaSMariaS 2 years ago
It has a sweet woody-nutty vibe with a spiciness! Perfect date perfume very sexy and innocent at the same time!
SharleezeSharleeze 2 years ago
Will always have a backup bottle. Dark, sexy and delicious. Comes in a package with a playful mood, flirt and God knows what else...;)
CatarinaCatarina 2 years ago
Resins and Vanilla... hard to beat if proposed by Tom Ford!
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
Oriental, resinous , "black " inside too but with a gentle flowery touch. A winter or night scent with a quite good sillage.I love it

by FrauKirsche
by FrauKirsche
by Amylovesyou
by Amylovesyou
by LadyLuxifer
by LadyLuxifer
la séduction noire
by Xvan
tom ford - noir: pour femme? aus der unwissenheit heraus gabs seinerzeit den halbstunden drydownsprüher beim shopping: wow - auch der herr darf/muss ihn haben! :)
by Felsn
Tom Ford besucht Futura
by MadameLegras
by Conneryfan
It’s snowing 1/365 days here...let’s enjoy!
by MariaS
by Manonlescaut
by Chris5ch
by Chris5ch

Popular by Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Lost Cherry (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford