Oud Wood (2007) Eau de Parfum

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Richard Herpin

Oud, Rosewood, Cardamom, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Tonka bean, Amber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.06.2019

9.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Cosy Mysticism
This fragrance was the first in a long time without perfume in my life. Saw by chance a good offer for 30ml, read me the ratings here and bought it blind, just for fun. I didn't know back then that he would give me a new way into the still undiscovered world of fragrance with his high-quality grace.

Actually a lot has already been said about this fragrance, it deserves its good reputation. Really one of the best fragrances (as far as I can tell from the abundance).

It was probably reformulated. My version (2018) is absolutely fine in terms of performance and quality. Maybe he's a bit closer to the body, definitely not a beast, but with Molecule 01 as a base he works great if you want to get more out of him.

Oud Wood is more than "just a perfume" to me. Very mystical, beguiling and soothing. Kind of "Zen" or "aura you can smell". One of the fragrances I wear only for myself at home or special occasions (e.g. last Christmas), birthday, special date etc.

A precious gem. From time to time I just sniff the bottle, it calms and flatters.

In the outside world, he is pleasantly conspicuous. In any case "something different", "yes, understand, he is something special" and similar positive comments. It doesn't hail compliments, that's not its purpose either.

Rather a haven of peace, a modern anchor for the hectic sea out there
9.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

DarkWinterCS
The beginning of the journey through the private blends and the luxury perfume for the mass market
As already written in my blog to Tom Ford's Private Blend series, this fragrance is the beginning of Tom Ford's fragrance success. Until today mega popular and designed for the masses. Convincing to the last drop and both balanced and extravagant. A fragrance you can hardly forget once you've had it in your nose. So am I. I had first smelled him in the perfumery a few years ago and was very impressed. Rarely had such a great woody and soft scent in my nose, which convinced me right away. At that time, however, I had opted for the Noir Extreme. But it was more because I just love these gourmand scents. Maybe that day a bad comparison.
Later I came back to him again and was directly flashed again. It was just so indescribably soft and great.

Then I finally had the pleasure of owning a bottle. Both the presentation is very convincing. Sure, it's much better than with Kilian or Xerjoff, but this one costs a lot less than the other two. One simply has to say that Tom Ford also applied his great style with the mixture of modern and retro to the fragrance flacons. Even the dark bottle with its shape shows what a delicate power pack you are looking for.

The fragrance itself is a sensually soft composition of tender but also spicy wood, a hint of rose and a great rounding with Tonka. When passing by, one mainly hears a delicate veil of dark wood, which lies down finely on the nose. As soon as you sniff more often or smell directly, a strong soft spice is added, which gives the fragrance some strength. In the background you can always hear a light sweet tonka bean. This makes the character of the fragrance balanced and brings it a balance that makes the fragrance special.

If you want to test Tom Ford's Private Blend collection, this is the perfect place to start. Simply so softly designed that it is also suitable for beginners. We also like to take a little more time and recognize the balance
10.0 7.0 7.0 10.0/10

A classy & luxury gentleman
That's all I can think of for this 1A scent. Perfectly harmoniously combined with the necessary depth and finesse for a high-priced perfume.
I would never have thought that expensive perfumes were worth your money - before I smelled them and finally bought them.

The oud in the fragrance is not quite present, but discreetly in the background - where do the cardamom and the tonka bean float very pleasurably in interaction.
I can only say: test the scent and be thrilled how beautiful something can smell with that certain something.

Durability is OK - as well as the Sillage, but for a nice evening with a visit to a restaurant the scent is always sufficient and lies in some scent clouds in the nose.
Never annoying - but almost calming and relaxing.
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

How do I get smooth? - 3 Steps Guide
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,

in today's lecture, we are dealing with a question that is as much of a concern for the young as it is for the old... How do I get smooth?!
When you open your documents, you will see a checklist on page 3. These please bring you out, because this is the core of our today's topic.
By the way: I am happy to see so many people here today, the topic seems to be really popular.
Let's get started!

1. The most important step is looseness. Relax, try to let go and push all bad thoughts away from you. Inner peace is the key to smoothness.

2. Laugh! About yourself, that's all. A big hearty: HAHAHAHA. Well, does it feel good? Don't take yourself too seriously is the foundation from which smoothiness emerges.

3. The most important thing, as you know, comes at the end... the healing of every smoothhater. The holy grail for every smoothie pilgrim. The miracle medicine for all smoothists! Oud Wood!!!
Spicy in the head, oudiiiiii in the heart and sweet in the base.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I hope I could help you on your way further so that you can find your own smoothness.

Peace.
9.0 8.0 10.0 10.0/10

Super perfume. But weak sillage
This is a wunderfull scent. Opening and middle is almost similar. It is a bit lineair scent. But I like how it smells so there is no problem.
Only thing I miss is the Sillage. It is a bit eeak. You expect more for from Tom Ford
10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Simply perfect
I have read here the many other great comments about Oud Wood and thought it is not necessary to write another hymn of praise. But when I sprayed this fragrance back on today on a mild, slightly dirty day, out of respect for this masterpiece, I felt obliged to write a commentary. The fragrance is simply perfect for me, as the headline already says. He is spicy woody sweet and simply incredibly noble and smooth. For me perfect for autumn and winter but also well wearable on mild spring days. The fragrance lasts long and simply surrounds you with a pleasant soft aura, but for me it is still masculine. I have only received positive feedback so far even from people who didn't like other oud fragrances so much. For me this Oud scent is one of the softest and most pleasant and therefore I think it is also suitable for beginners
8.0 9.0 8.0 10.0/10

SoNicht
Is it still love or already addiction?
Tom Fords Oud Wood is not only the first perfume I've written a comment about, it's the reason I'm registered here, even the reason I'm even into perfumes.

One day I entered a perfumery unsuspectingly, tried myself through various scents until I got stuck with it. Already after the first sprayer a loud WOW was kidnapped. It's unbelievable. Best thing I ever smelled. Simply unbelievable. The price was even more incomprehensible for me as a student at that time, I would never spend so much money on a perfume. I sprayed myself with a strip and took it with me to be able to smell it again at least at home. At home I couldn't help but smell it all the time, even dreamt of the smell at night, woke up in the morning, got into the car like in a trance, drove into the perfumery, took the 100ml bottle from the shelf, went to the checkout, still in a trance put my card into the terminal, entered my code, and took the smell home. I haven't looked at my account since then.

I have to say that I had never been interested in perfumes before and had only ever ordered some well rated perfumes on Amazonia. But this scent knocked me over so much that I started to deal directly with perfumes, registered me on this page and meanwhile I sniffed my way through more than 30 bottlings only in the hope to be able to repeat this unique experience of a scent knocked over in such a way, this has unfortunately not happened until today yet. I think the scent was really love at first sniff. If it wasn't so expensive I wouldn't wear anything else.

What should I say about this unique fragrance? When I am sad he conjures a smile on my face, when I feel lonely I smell the scent and feel secure, when I have to face unpleasant situations he takes away my fear.

For me this fragrance is not only a 10/10, no it is also the reference for any other fragrance.

The final word I would like to address to you Tom: Thank you.

10.0 9.0 8.0 10.0/10

Steini23
That's my idea of a man made!
What can I say about this scent? I'm not an expert at filtering out individual fragrances but what I can say is that the fragrance smells very woody intense and sweet. This fragrance has a charisma that I have rarely experienced. I just love this scent! And to the people who are upset about the price..... I am glad that it is so expensive, because only in this way a fragrance can remain at least relatively RAR and you can't smell it at every corner! But maybe it's because not everyone can wear it! One should radiate a certain attitude, self-confidence, because this is the only way the scent works if one wants to attract attention! For me, the best Tom Ford fragrance!
9.0 9.0 7.0 9.5/10

What a wonderful twist
At the beginning I felt you as exhausting which caused a slight pull in the head/brain area ...
But you have something Tom... Why don't you sit down with me and let me have some effect on you? Cause I'm sure - you can do more...
Stay a little longer and don't go back... you will only now, after you have stopped talking exclusively about OUD, sympathetically ....
After the topic of equal rights has met with your approval, we can become best friends.

The balance of this perfume after the drydown is impressive - only you have to survive it! The interaction between OUD, vanilla and the wood is a small masterpiece which I don't want to miss anymore and which could replace THE Aventus.

Cheers - to you Tom !

10.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

Grand Bazaar of Fragrances
For more than 11 years now, the fragrance has enchanted the perfume world. To me, the scent came out as a great birthday present. Until now, as a student, I had unfortunately not the opportunity to call this fragrance my own.
But now to the perfume.
Flacon: The flacon is simple yet beautiful and noble.

Scent: Wow! This is my first comment and I dedicate it to this great fragrance. :)
Already with the first sprayer the smell killed me. A spice bomb. And somehow the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul shot me in the head. A wonderful place that has more to offer for some connoisseurs than counterfeit goods. Vaults that are so old that when you enter the bazaar you think you've been catapulted into the past. Artists who earn their daily living with paintings on ceramics. Dealers who offer antiques from long ago. Immigrants who secure their livelihood by cleaning their shoes, the sometimes unfriendly tourists. Sweets dealers who offer soo delicious sweets - every dentist is happy about that. And much more... And the spice merchants who offer spices from all over the world, and everything so close together that the smell kills you. Does it smell like cinnamon or oregano or vanilla or or or... And it was the same with the first sprayer. For one or the other this may sound quite colorful and negative. Not for me, I like the spice explosion, and the versatility - which reminds me of the bazaar. :)

H/S are unfortunately not as good as the Grand Bazar and the price as the smell... Still quite acceptable.

8.0 7.0 9.0 10.0/10

DerOlli
Yeah, wow! No... yet... hm... Absolutely, you pretty boy!!!
So, or something like that, I was testing Oud Wood from Ford. I can still remember exactly the moment when it was sprayed on my skin for the first time in Hamburg in the Alsterhaus on paper and quickly afterwards. I already thought I had reached my goal of having found the holy Grahl of perfume for me, so much enthusiasm set in for me.

When I look at the fragrance pyramid, it doesn't surprise me either, because almost all of the fragrances listed are way ahead of my time and one can already speak of polygonal love.

Unfortunately a first wave of disillusionment followed after a few hours - I heard the shelf life as well as the Sillage as something too weak for such an outstanding smell, in which the Oud, after all partly name-giving, was used so rudimentarily and finely that it is for me the most beautiful of the smells with the noble wood.

But appearances were deceptive or my nose played a trick on me. The durability, was not at all too weakly pronounced because it may dim down on my skin relatively fast, but then it remains on my skin for about 10 hours + on average.

For me, the Sillage is an absolute example of how to be sophisticated, elegant, gallant and gentleman, and how to play her ace again for special moments when body heat comes to bear. Chapeau!

The first experience didn't let me go and I got a sample of the scent and after frequent testing, quite normal, after the morning ritual, freshly sprayed on, my enthusiasm and my love for this scent grew immeasurable.

A vacation in New York was imminent and my companion should be the 4ml sample Oud Wood. I can't help but say that this fine water had a decisive influence on my holiday and stay and that both things, the city and the scent, became complementary goods for me. A perfect match and my love grew again. The memories of this impressive city are accentuated by which for me with the best fragrance on the market and remain unforgettable.

Finally bought and moved into a marriage-like community, our love is unshakeable to this day.

Should, should, should I only have one fragrance left - it would be Oud Wood, with this incredibly beautiful vibe in the base, a big heart and a pretty head.

I bow down.
9.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Journey to foreign territories
The young lady at Dougles in Kärntnerstraße took the time to allow me a little trip through the world of Tom Ford's fragrances. With this scent I got caught between Tibetan temples and their incense, paired with the aroma of a Highlandpark whisky of longer aging. Later, sweeter components also appear, to finally linger in a Japanese teahouse, the scent still hangs on my hand, soft and yet expressive. One of the best scents I was allowed to smell.
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Classic for almost 12 years
Many fragrances come and go and the industry experts know: if a fragrance does not make it to the top within the first six months, it never does - and more than 90% of all fragrances therefore disappear relatively quickly behind the scenes to make room for new releases. Tom Ford's Oud Wood is certainly one of those who will still be on the shelves five years from now.

Actually my penchant for oud is a very limited one, because for some years now the market has been virtually flooded with fragrances of this colour and by no means with class but rather with mass. In this respect, I was skeptical of Mahr when the saleswoman of my trust recommended a test to me. All right, let's have a sniff. A sprayer on a Zewa, this briefly waved through the air, please. Ooohhhooo, wow. This is no Billigheimer, here was a professional at work, chapeau! Cardamom and pepper open the nasal pleasure, then from my point of view the oud comes through very quickly, which lasts until the end and this end is gaaaaaaaanz long. Amber and Tonka form the final chord, the vanilla mentioned in the pyramid I could not really identify.

This fragrance is close to the Gesamtkunstwerk and therefore the enormously high ratings are fully justified. Although the fragrance bends enormously around the corner and completely envelops the wearer - for hours! - it is never intrusive, but a very fine composition of the same ingredients. Sillage and durability like OW itself at a very high level. It's hard not to fall into raptures here.

Even if by definition unisex, I see rather the masters of creation wearing this fragrance, and the whole preferably in autumn and winter, where the aromas come to full advantage. I also don't see teenies as Mr Tom Ford's customers, but the man who is aware of it, stands in the middle of life and is willing to leaf through a few bills for such a noble product. Knowing I've acquired a super scent. Who, considering the low dosage, will provide pleasure for years to come. Clear recommendation to buy.
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Strandpirat
It took me, believe it or not, 4 years to find him again... FINALLY!
well, a long search has come to a successful end today.

It must have been in 2014 or 2015 when this Private Blend series from Tom Ford was relatively new to Douglas. Like so often Christmas bustle, running around, a conglomerate of X smells, background noise to run away, whining mobile 'terror units', everything all over the place. OH, MY GOD! There comes Christmas spirit...laugh*
Of course you have to go in to the turquoises and "diesel in". In the DOUFTLaden it was of course full and crowdy like anything else. Especially with this chain I always develop a behaviour train shortly after entering the shop, which I don't know at all from myself. I try to avoid any eye contact, let alone dialogue - with the exception of the time of day greeting - with the servants, in order to escape the eagle-stealing sales conversation as undamaged as possible. In the eagerness of the fight a somewhat overzealous salesman approached me and pressed me a before sprayed smell strip into the hand with the comment " Try times this, this is really class ".
I could just still suppress my annoyed eye rolling, but took the strip to get rid of it again - so the seller - . Once briefly sniffed at it " Yes, quite ok " But I had somehow not the head for it to let myself in also something. So get out of the store and get to the car.
I had put the strip in some little jacket pocket and totally forgot. About a week later I found the strip again and sniffed it. Oh, that smells good....
Unfortunately, I didn't know what that guy had sprayed on the strip.
Well, that's how the guesswork started. In the meantime I had - due to other life circumstances - banished the scent to the back room. And last but not least, when I read something about Tom Ford here, especially about the Private Blend Collection, I thought about it like onion tears "they were relatively new back then, and they like to be marketed progressively". That could have been one of them, but which one?

Today I took the time (the super sympathetic saleswoman, too, by the way) and tested all possible candidates and "drumroll" Oud Wood was it....in my nose an ingenious, horny scent, which you can wear both in the office and for festive evening occasions. Tom Ford Fragrances Have generally done me a lot lately.
Already on the way back from the city, I have felt 376x at the wrist sniffed....:-))))))))))))
8.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Cloeed
It's that time of the year..
Finally the days are getting cooler again and Oud Wood can let it crack again. I had to ask a good friend indiscreetly what he was wearing... I indulged myself in this gold piece. Normally the application of oud fragrances ends with me feeling like I've been soaking in pig excrement but this one remains pleasantly solid, very present but consistently pleasant. Not an exclusive men's scent! One splash is enough to make it through the day, the Sillage is bombastic! Great scent for cold days.
8.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

A comment(s)
Now I sit here and ask myself how I can best write a comment on Oud Wood and read the comment below me, or the comments on it. Such comments, which don't say much about the fragrance, are not very popular, I started out that way and know what I'm talking about. Sometimes they are too long, sometimes too short, don't say much, or don't get to the point.

Altogether there are some writing styles and that gave me the idea to try a few styles.
So here are several comments united.
I'll start with a factual comment:
The beginning of the perfume is briefly sweet, then quickly changes into a wood note into something medical, which I attribute to the oud. Later, Tonka and vanilla make it a little milder. A fragrance that is very wearable when it is cooler outside. Pleasant to wear, but the durability is not so bulging with me, after 5-6h the stove was off. I also find it rather unemotional. I promised myself more of that, but I didn't find it exciting now. Nice halt.

An emotional comment would look like this:
Boah, that yes a hammer smell, equal 5-6 sprayers and I have flown away, the birds by the way also, but so horny the stuff, I felt really GETOMFORD. Hammer horny. Oud of the finest baby. I've got pee-pee in my eyes because it's so beautiful. Hach. But then I was missing something, that made me so infinitely sad, I cried to myself for a long time.

An analytical comment looks like this:
Top note:Sweetish/peppery fresh
Heart note: Holzig
Base note: Mild sweetness
Shelf life: about 6h
Flacon: Quite nice
Price: Happig
Conclusion: A beautiful fragrance, but without climaxes as other fragrances have

A poetic comment:
It is night, it is in the forest and the eagle owl starts to sing at midnight.
Listen, to the footsteps of a pilgrim, who approaches the eagle wood lonely through the forest, gives the necessary hold to the solid shoes in the vetiver, when he jumped onto a clearing and shouted out into the roaring night "I am it...Robin Oud"......the pepper with vanilla, ne...the saviour of the Antilles, ne also not...damn, who am I and if so how many?

A cautious comment would look like this:
I don't think it's bad, but that's just my opinion, I don't want to hurt anybody who thinks it's really good, but I'm missing a little bit for all the money you have to pay, but I understand everyone who likes it and even if I'm missing something personally, that doesn't mean it's bad. I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot. I'm totally sorry if I see it differently now and I hope you don't hate me.

A very personal comment could be as follows:
I once knew someone who smelled the same and every time I sniff that scent I think of that person. It then tempts me again and again to return to this one place in my mind and all that only Oud Wood gives me. His cardamom and wood combined with oud and vanilla achieve this with me, even though I might not even wear it myself, I think it's quite nice.

A confident comment:
Oud Wood is a good fragrance, no matter what others say. Beautiful woody with minimal sweetness. Nothing's too much for me here, but I'm missing that certain something. For the price I expect more, the other way around for less one could buy it. I don't care if I'm messing with it, that's my opinion and I stand by it. I've been at Parfumo for so long and know my way around, I know it's like this.

A non-viewing comment:
Good scent that you can wear well and I'm sure that it looks good to many.

A provocative comment:
Are you serious? I don't know, but Tom Ford can do better than that. Somehow the fragrance is relatively unexciting and doesn't know what is so expensive here. I cannot join the many cheering arias and yes I have already smelled worse, but honestly also much better. What's wrong with you guys? He smells the same all the time. LAAAAAAAAAANGWEILIG!!!!

Comic comment that breaks through the 4th wall:
BÄM! I'm back, and since you know me, he knows exactly what's coming. Did you miss me? ARGH! Yes, I tested a scent again and wanted to tell you about it. What do you say? You've been waiting for this? BOING, let's go now. As you know, I like Tim Ford very much. MUHAHAHA I know it's Tom, but I always say Tim because I once knew someone who knew someone called that. I was fully curious, but well *SCHLUCHZ*, was now none of my wish list comes. *HEUL*

The not-at-point comment:
So in the beginning the earth was a fireball, then the dinosaurs came and now all sheiks drive Mercedes Benze. They burned wood for it and it's like making good wine, you need a good process. Recently I found a worm in a grape and thought the wine worms me. He doesn't have a magnetic cap. Then it somehow smelled like wood and I somehow lost my way.
A somewhat prolliger comment at the end:
That stuff's the bomb, that makes you king of any show age. Something else like Tom Ford ain't coming into my apartment anyway. Maybe Amouage and Parfums de Marly. Everything else is dirt anyway. The women are also totally on it and I have already received some compliments, how horny I would smell and so. He's very strong and you have to be. Nothing for pussies. I got the 250ml bottle right away. Fucking shit that always works for the ladies. Just stupid of them to wear that too.

---------
Did you meet any of them? You never do right by anybody, do you?
Schoorks Comment:
Let the people write their commissions and yes also I find some not well, because they do not say anything, but they do not hurt either. And everybody started small. Then rather a nice hint, how it works here so. I wish I had back then.
7.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

AnjaTom
A "superstar" who should be "welcome" in every collection!
Oud in perfection!
Not intrusive, but present! Not annoying, tenderly covetous at colder temperatures...
Starts with a certain freshness...(pepper?), but forms only after half an hour to hour its delicately wrapping fragrance nuances.
I lean myself far out of the window and claim it is the most beautiful TF ever!
My durability and silage is above everything! Riehce him after the next shower still!
It's expensive, but really worth its money!
With this piece of jewellery you won't touch anything, who likes provocative/ polarizing scents...is certainly wrong here!
Somebody's got to imitate that! Thumbs up for this masterpiece!
8.0 4.0 4.0 9.5/10

Tom Ford Oud Wood
One of the original pillars of Tom Ford's private blend line. In this review I recount two very different experiences I have had with this fragrance, hope you enjoy the video...

Sopfie207
Baby, I'm from New York...
Tom Ford Oud Wood. The name alone had been in my head for two years, but I didn't even dare to test the fragrance, because the bottle alone was so dominant and masculine for me...
Last year. I probably had the most unbelievable, greatest big experience in front of me: Four months New York City - no place in the world that could compare. I thought to myself before, because I associate many of my favourite fragrances with very special things: Maybe I'll find a good fragrance there. So far, so good, adventurers went off, they lived in the city and actually almost daily I strolled in the afternoon through the endless shops in Manhattan. A special place that had somehow cached me:
Macy's in Herald Square, 34th Street. Here there was simply EVERYTHING you could imagine... On the ground floor in the centre of this huge shopping hall... - the Macy's has with 10 floors an area of almost 200.000 m² (the KaDeWe 60.000 m², only a comparison) - there were all the big make up and perfume designers with their employees, who tried again and again to bait new customers. Even though this may have seemed strange to you as a European at first, I have to say: The products are beautifully laid out there and you can test everything immediately and a member of staff is always on site immediately. So I looked for a new fragrance and wandered through the corridors on the ground floor as my gaze fell on Tom Ford's stand. As a US-American designer brand they have of course all the current fragrances immediately available and as a tester only the large 250ml bottles with the loose glass stopper gradually side by side and one behind the other, so that the passerby can directly see this powerful overall front. My eyes fell on the Oud Wood bottle and I knew: Today I have to test it and the friendly lady gave me a test strip and told me by the way how many years I could get along with the big bottle, if I had to use it every day... as if I could only get by with one scent... ridiculous, I thought.
I was immediately positively surprised by the scent, if I could not absolve him from this animal note, but the woman assured me "it's unisex". I decided not to buy that day, because I had another perfume in mind (Galop d'Hermès), which seemed more unusual to me. In the evening I was still hanging on the test strip that the lady Oud Wood had sprayed on, as if paralyzed... but the fragrance had its price.
I've been back home for almost 6 months, I've already bought one or two perfumes and now I can say happily: I ordered a bottle of Oud Wood 30 ml yesterday and I'm looking forward to welcoming you next week. Because I know exactly on which imaginary journey this fragrance will accompany me...back to...
...New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
The big lights will inspire you
Hear it for New York
8.0 9.0 10.0 6.5/10

Oud - Syrup
Normally I try to avoid my comments being too sober. But, dear Oud Wood, you're just killing me! With my last strength I manage to publish my test notes here...:

- Here we go: Whoa, he's going full! Fresh leather, animalistic, newly bought shoes
- 4 hours later: oudig-ledriger impression remains, pepper gives freshness, strong Sillage, beautiful development
- 6 hours later: the fragrance becomes softer. Amber, tonka bean and vanilla? Most beautiful phase so far
- 7 hours later: Hm, has probably passed the zenith, somehow only smell shoe polish
- 8 hours later: Now he exaggerates it, too fat, too creamy, causes headaches, slowly gets me too much
- 16 hours later (the next morning) : After the shower still 50% of the initial silage! Is that a perfume or glue syrup?
- 24 hours later: Go away at last, you're annoying!
- 30 hours later: Don't be there tomorrow morning!!

"Oud Wood" is a good example for the fact that too long durability can destroy the most beautiful smell... *Air intake* ... Tom Ford fragrances are often clear statements rather than gentle flatterers... *Röchel* ... But you don't have to overdo it either... transcended practise... ü...

SAQIB 5 days ago
Amazing Scent, Love it, only problem is Longevity.
5.0
6.0
Carlitos01 77 days ago
A nice well behaved oud fragrance. It's harmless in such away that it does not seem to be an uncle Tom fragrance. It's overpriced.+2
Ascentus 153 days ago
Can't stop smelling....
6.0
Mike1337 158 days ago
surprisingly fresh and light while genuinely oud woody
Jazzy76 8 months ago
Spicy-woody with a wonderful oud touch. Perfect in the cold season, it's a very warm and classy oriental fragrance with a quite good sillage
Aclapes 3 years ago
Minimalistic dry woody-spicy fragrance with just a touch of vanilla sweetness. The laid back oud is only present in the opening.+1

Ludovico Einaudi meets Tom Ford
by Peet
by Swuuusch
by Swuuusch

Popular Tom Ford

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme by Tom Ford Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Neroli Portofino (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Velvet Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford For Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford White Patchouli by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) by Tom Ford Violet Blonde by Tom Ford Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford