Tobacco Vanille 2007 Eau de Parfum

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Top 28 in Unisex Perfume
Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesAromatic notesAromatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesTree sapTree sap
CocoaCocoa
Dried fruitsDried fruits
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 03.08.2021.

Discovery itself
For me, TV is simply a discovery in itself because the combination is unique. If you would let a neural network search for two substances with banger effect I would be curious what comes out if you can even make a perfume out of it. I always wear very little of TV because it is so clear and actually exactly what is written on it. The scent dominates all other scents in a room in my experience
Marvin23
An intimate night in Cuba, snowy landscapes surrounded by tonka trees adorned with cigarillos
Almost an abstruse title, but the fantasy of a dream place for this creation from the house of Tom Ford.

I land with a Cessna on the island, it was quite stormy, already dark and the island, a pure snow landscape. Not far from the runway a bar, around you flames rising from old oil drums, Chan Chan from the Buena Vista Social Club laid around my ears and the warmth of the bar was clearly felt.

The closer I got the more intense the scents there became, completely enveloping me just a few feet before I entered.
Full of euphoria I was greeted, downright kissed off from all sides.
One kiss was alcoholic, it must have been the rum, not the young one, the long matured one. The other was chocolaty and another smelled like cigarillos stretched with the best bourbon vanilla.

It was dreamy. There was a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen. An insanely attractive Cuban woman was serving sugared churros at the bar and even Flan I could make out.
Before I sat down I was offered that which I could perceive before.
I reached for my glass of Santiago de Cuba, took a sip and lit the cigarillo and enjoyed the atmosphere, the evening and the night, which I definitely did not spend alone

My signature scent
For 2 years now this is my signature scent, but I have to admit that does not mean that this smells super safe. It’s a very very challenging fragrance sweet vanilla with spices and raw tobacco, this is not you typical light “naxos” like tobacco.
For me this is a masterpiece, for those who know the niche world and whos nose is trained this is a masterpiece the best from the house period. Although not everyone compliments me, You feel power wearing this because it screams confidence and power it’s like “I don’t care what you think, I know I smell perfect and you can say nothing” it’s a really playful scent
The blend is superior and you can smell every single ingredient it’s really a masterwork. Raw tobacco some spices covered up by the sweetness of the vanilla giving it such a warm feeling you just want to cuddle with this fragrance. Do not listen to people about performance and batches, I got 2010 batch 2015 and 2019 they are all beastly the same. Only at the older bottles you smell more raw tobacco and the newer are more settled down vanilla is more prominent, but they all scream the same.
For me this is a 9,5/10 , a masterpiece from the house.
Scent 8/10
Projection 8/10
Longevity 9/10
Compliments 4/10
Cigar with vanilla taste
Many have here the fragrance eigt very well described. One smells here actually, as the name already says, very much tobacco and vanilla. Sure you smell in the background also the spices and the tonka bean also says from far behind "hello". But on the whole, the fragrance is nothing more than that. I like to smell it very much in the air or on others, but I myself would rather not wear it, because I lack the certain something here. It has even after 5-6 hours no real course had or no change. Non Stop Vanilla Tobacco... In the end, the tobacco has won, I would say, yet very well harmonized.
Conclusion: it is very sweet with a nice touch of spice. Already unisex, but rather something more masculine. The silage is mega crass! The fragrance you will smell through the whole club. The durability is also very good!
Conclusion: For me, definitely too sweet and would come to little use, so I would do him rather not in my collection. But it is a fragrance that I would love to smell at others or in the air !:)
In tobacco heaven
With this fragrance Tom Ford has created a masterpiece in my opinion. Who stands on tobacco vanilla scents comes to the here not past. Of course there are scents that smell more tart and more like tobacco without being sweet, but TV combines perfectly this marriage between tart tobacco and sweet vanilla and that makes it a 10/10!
Vogue2011
"You must have ordered a vanilla cocktail to smoke in here!"
Dark wood paneling on the walls
Thick, red carpet with paisley pattern
Pictures of race horses in gold frames on the walls
Bookcases set into the wall with ornate glass doors
Massive porcelain ashtrays on the round tables
Heavy, leather-covered armchairs around the tables
At the bar, a young man in a tight-fitting vest and black bow tie casually preparing drinks
Soft piano music blasting from speakers in the wood-paneled ceiling

To the humidor, pull out a good cigar, head to the bar, order a cocktail with plenty of vanilla flavors, take the drink to the table, light the cigar, take 1st sip at the vanilla cocktail, sit back and just enjoy the flavors.

Does it work with the scent imagination while reading the text? ;-)
Unbeatable
You was my first Tom Ford fragrance and a blind purchase at that, but it was worth it!

Your scent starts off a little strong that it's hard to smell you.
After about 5 minutes you show your best side. A warm, exciting and expensive vanilla - but in no way sweet. The vanilla is joined by a light smell of tobacco, chocolate and the tonka bean.
Longevity and stillness are stunning!
The perfume clears rooms - if not the whole house. With this scent, everyone will notice you and compliments are sure to come your way. (:
The perfume has awakened childhood memories with me, because my grandpa has always smoked vanilla cigars and they smelled almost the same.
The wrap-around finger winder
After I have tested Velvet Teddy, the cheaper counterpart to Tobacco Vanilla, I now also write a comment on this fragrance. I would like to take directly in advance: Tom Ford has really impressed me this time and I explain only too gladly why...

The first sniff:
Initial rushes me the bergamot, first of all no big surprise - you know. If you wait a few seconds, the tobacco makes itself noticeable. For the time being, I perceive him rather slightly, with the smoke character promptly more beguiling and gripping.
Course:
The fragrance becomes more and more creamy and creamy by the tonka-vanilla mixture, which is now also involved, so that after 15 minutes I have arrived at my very personal peak.
From now on, the perfume has me under its spell, I am hypnotized and at the same time I wish my skin would smell like this. The vanilla gives TV the warmth I need and the sweetness that enchants me. A little later, I discover the dry fruits that remind me of a delicious vanilla fruit tea. After half an hour, the notes are equal to each other and unite to a delicious tobacco perfume with an oriental-spicy touch.

Sillage and longevity are strong, however, I expect that from a Tom Ford.
Also read through my comment on Velvet Teddy, which is very similar to this one (though TV just smells more multifaceted and all in all rounder).

Love from my fragrance room :)
For me one of the most beautiful Tom Ford fragrances
It took me a little while to appreciate the scent. Among the Tom Ford fragrances I know, I find Tobacco Vanilla the best. The fragrance is sophisticated and certainly no Cloud Pleaser. But that's what makes it so special. You get what it says on the bottle. Tobacco and vanilla, but in a beautifully balanced composition. The vanilla is soft and warm. The tobacco is beautifully aromatic. Both scents nestle together. The vanilla is natural and not as overly synthetic as it is in many fragrances. For me, the scent definitely leans in a masculine direction. The fragrance gives me a lot of self-confidence. I feel unique with this fragrance. It has a slightly mysterious aura. Tobacco Vanilla is my top fragrance for going out!

The Delicious Reek Of Decadence
Thank goodness I've never smoked. But if I had this vice, I would have liked to smoke a pipe, or rather one of those steam electronic novelties, with a tobacco blend from the coasts of Turkey. The intricacies of Turkish tobacco offer more than a delicate taste a highly aromatic experience. Complemented with notes of caramel, vanilla and hints of chocolate, this sweet and salty tobacco provides a finish on the exhale like no other. When most folks think of the smell of tobacco, they deem of cigarette fumes or cigar tobacco. However, a real tobacco plant smells like neither of these. It describes an authentic tobacco plant fragrance as a fresh, citrus top with juniper berries and a vetiver's woodsy notes.

So anyway, it's fun, it's naughty, it's decadently sweet: Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille cologne undoubtedly smells gorgeous. It reveals itself with a creamy and spicy potpourri, a handful of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, a pinch of pepper, with a melted sweet and sour dried fruit. I observe a mellifluous spiciness similar to what I get at the opening from V&R Spicebomb and Bvlgari Man in Black, which doesn't mean they are the same, just share the same warmth, boozy, and comfy vibe. On my skin, it results precisely like a plum pudding, a sort of dark, blackened, moist-to-dry fruitcake that often is backed by a vanilla rum sauce. The similarity is so substantial, it's striking. The boozy opening is accompanied by dark pipe tobacco, cinnamon-like chocolate, and spices.

As the fruity and spicy accords fade, it exudes mouth-watering chocolate, along with tobacco blossoms. Vanilla is initially subdued, rough, dense and almost dirty, while the tobacco is wet, very moist, soft, like neither a cigarette nor a Cuban cigar. It is a sweet, light and fruity pipe tobacco and has no smoky and incense notes. Notes of dried fruit develop and intensify lovely tones but do not become prominent. The heart has tobacco flowers, I did not know them, and I asked: in the sunlight the flowers often lower and close their petals, and then open wide into bright white stars at nightfall, they have a jasmine-like scent that starts to snort sunset. I consider it essential to tell you that the perfume has rugged longevity but low projection and sillage. Therefore, a higher dosage does not increase its projection but results in a significantly stronger chocolate note. The greater the quantity sprinkled, the stronger and darker the chocolate. Chocolate's aroma is as light as cocoa powder, more like cinnamon-spiced dark chocolate with the proper use.

After the perfume has reached its complete drying, it can be outlined as a moderately protruding and delightful fragrance of blond tobacco, vanilla and tonka bean with delicate fruity, warm and woody notes. The smell is lively, semi-greedy, more masculine than feminine, adult, modern, natural, creamy, sticky, quite sweet, syrupy, warm and pleasant. This was a little surprise. Not at all hateful as many gourmand aromatics, the result reminds me of Peterson Virginia Irish Dew luxury pipe tobacco. This sumptuous blend of well seasoned Virginia and toasted Burley tobaccos with whiskey and fruit undertones in bloom. The sweet hint of vanilla and the hint of chocolate from the toasted Burley give this tobacco an exceptional finish. What vanilla character is there, I would say it must be real vanilla and not an extract or "vanilla". Chocolate isn't that obvious, but I'm sure it adds to the roundness of this tobacco.

It's sweet, spicy, and comfortable, thanks to tonka and vanilla notes, yet still manages to be formal, sophisticated, and luxurious. I love most about this perfume because of the olfactory association I have with this perfume: pipe tobacco. The smell is not that of a pipe smoker, Tobacco Vanille does not contain smoky notes, it does not have a too sour smell, but the smell of fresh and not yet burnt pipe tobacco, like when you put your nose inside the package. It evokes visions of a distinguished gentleman, masculinity and heritage.
That said, I received tons of compliments yesterday evening while attending a B-day party. It was freezing outside, and the scent assured me like a warm scarf. It gives it best in the winter season, for a cuddling lazy day at home, or mundane evening events and nights out.

-Elysium

Bashke81Bashke81 6 months ago
Another great winter fragrance. Stellar longevity and silage. Perfection in a bottle.
ElysiumElysium 6 months ago
I've got a lot of compliments. It last forever yet it's so damn intimate, not offensive for closer people. Creamy tobacco and dirty vanilla.
ScentwitchScentwitch 7 months ago
Honey, straight from the jar, vanilla, and tobacco. Delicious delivery. VERY strong sillage with exceptional longevity.
Finerthings8Finerthings8 10 months ago
So good , I can’t do without it in the winter. Amazing quality, longevity and density. Real classy Tom Ford
GreMuserGreMuser 11 months ago
I get a lot of vanilla and some sweet/syrupy cherry vibes in the background, honestly too sweet and totally unwearable for my tastes.
TombbbTombbb 1 year ago
On par with Pure Malt - so unwearable for me. Pure sugar. Choking. Reminds me of a cinabon. Smell?Good, as cookie. As a frag? Absolutely no
Dan81Dan81 1 year ago
1,2 punch of tobacco jab and a vanilla straight. Strong presence like Zino or Egoiste, but the contrasting scents makes it invigorating
SergioTSergioT 2 years ago
Dried tobacco with sweet vanilla and spices. More similarities with a wet ashtray, less with a hookah pipe. It's a pass for me.
SAQIBSAQIB 2 years ago
Smells expensive, Warm, cozy, sweet and a little spicy.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
A smoky unisex bomb: intense, warm, rich,intoxicating. Perfect in winter for its strong sillage and extraordinary longevity

by Elena00
by Weihrauch
by Weihrauch
by Gothic
by Gothic
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by Arsi
by Prophetfive
by Prophetfive

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Lost Cherry (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Lavender Extrême by Tom Ford