Tobacco Vanille (2007) Eau de Parfum

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesAromatic notes, Spices
Heart Notes Heart NotesTobacco, Tobacco leaf, Tobacco blossom, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesWood juice, Cocoa, Dry fruits, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.10.2019

8.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Globi
THE companion for the Christmas market
At the end of last year I ordered fragrance samples for the first time in an online shop. The package also contained two fragrances from Tom Ford. One was Noir Extreme, the other was this one. Since the ratings here were great, and I generally like sweet vanilla fragrances, I was of course particularly excited about these two. After the first spray of "Noir Extreme" I knew immediately: I'll buy it right away! Said, done, and I love him. But with Tobacco Vanilla I had less this WOW effect, which made me press the order button immediately stressed. But of course you have to consider the very high price :) But even here, I knew I'd get this one sometime. So he got on the purchase list, and now I also have a bottle of it at home :)
The first time I sprayed it on, two words shot me in the head. Christmas market and gingerbread. In fact, I just had a head movie scenario in me that captivated me. I saw myself standing in the middle of a Christmas market. The charisma of Tobacco Vanilla envelops me like a coat. I walk through the crowd, and everyone looks at me as I pass, wondering where that great smell of warm gingerbread comes from. If I didn't know better, I would also look with my eyes for that stand. But the stall with the delicious gingerbread is still 50 meters away. So I guess it must be me who triggers this craving for these delicacies. But to be more precise it is my faithful companion, who does not want to leave my side during the whole stroll through the market and even wants to stay overnight. This companion is attractive to everything and everyone, and is basically welcome everywhere, especially in winter ;) He calls himself Tobacco Vanilla, and if you don't bite his head off because of the danger of confusing him with edible treats, then he is also there to sweeten the couple's certain cuddles and togetherness :) Is it even possible not to like him, even to hate him? ;)
So my first thoughts and impressions when inhaling this wonderful fragrance :)
Fresh after spraying on it smells for me really immediately as if someone would throw a gingerbread at my head :) I can't say exactly which notes dominate most here, but the opening is very intense. The longer you wear the scent, the softer and warmer it gets. I don't find the scent itself spectacular now, since the scents themselves remain equally present, or no real changes take place, along with the intensity, which slowly fades away harmoniously, and leveled off into the desired relationship. But I find this completely okay here, because the scent itself is something very special, which I have never smelled before. This great interplay of tobacco and vanilla stands out, in my opinion, but strongly from other 08/15 vanilla gourmands and is in this way also very unique. For me it is a real feel-good scent which is just about on the border to the obtrusive. I would compare the intensity of the sweetness with the honey flatterer "Back to Black" by Kilian, perhaps a little more reserved.
I've already read that Tobacco Vanilla is said to have had better durability and sillage in its vintage version, but I can't confirm this because I only have my sample from 2018 and my bottle from 2019 available for evaluation. And I can only say that the durability must simply get clear 10 points from me. Many scents don't hold on my skin very well, which are much better in this category here at Parfumo. But this fragrance lasts for 12+ hours and sticks to my skin, together with a good Sillage.
In summary, this is simply a great feel-goodoft with sensational performance, which is worth its money. Nevertheless I would recommend everyone to compare the prices a little bit, because the differences to the perfumery around the corner (if you find one that carries this brand at all) could be quite high ;) For testing I would of course recommend these to every lover of sweet, vanilla-heavy, gourmandigen smells without reservation, however not as blind purchase with the price :)
7.0 8.0 10.0 9.5/10

Magic Potion to Summon Santa Claus
I was very disappointed at first because I bought this perfume in the summer. The first impression of that time was just a heavy, dark, simple smell of tobacco.

But in cool or cold weather, it becomes a cute vanilla scent that pops out between dark tobacco and cocoa. Cloves are refreshing, balancing all other compositions. When I wear Tobacco Vanille, I am a cheerful, laughable and pleasant man myself. Really relaxing and full of fragrance.

The duration is 8-12 hours on the wrist and 24 hours on the jacket. Very excellent in autumn and winter.
6.0 10.0 10.0 7.0/10

GirlofNow
Okey I want Christmas again!:))))
I have to admit that I don't like most TF scents at all! So far I have only liked two TF scents the one was Lost Cherry Divine! Almost ready to kneel down*-* And the other, of course, Tobacco Vanilla.... I have almost no words for how wonderful and good it smells...*-*-*-*-* Sexy it is not for me, for me there is the la nuit what I adore for a year sexy but not Tobacco Vanilla is for me a wonderful cuddly smell for the cold days:))))) When I smell Tobacco Vanilla, I immediately have to think about Christmas, delicious warm lebkuchen and a beautifully decorated Christmas tree...Wonderful:D Because the Christmas time, is for me simply the best time of the year since my mother also on Christmas birthday hat♡♡♡♡♡ Yesterday I finally had the chance to test the scent, of course I have also with my grandfather diligently tested:)))) He didn't like Lost Cherry as much as I did, but all the more he liked Tobacco Vanile. He said that the scent gives a lot of warmth and makes you want gingerbread:D
Of course I agree with him;)

The salesman sprayed him on my wrist, but only slightly because he thought that the otherwise too penetrating can be especially if you do not know so long and apply for the first time.
When I sprayed on I took a sooooo beautiful and fine spicy vanilla note true*-* I say it again and again wonderful!!*-* I could mean that I have also smelled a sweet and delicious Christmas cinnamon note out ... Tobacco was not present on my skin at all, let alone in the course of the fragrance...My grandfather also didn't get a tobacco note on my skin, much more the vanilla note. Cocoa could be smelled after a few hours....tasty, tasty, tasty:D

Alsoooo what I have to mention/would like to mention: The fragrance is as many here already know very strong means you have to like vanilla fragrances because vanilla is extremely present with this fragrance (especially with me), also it has a monster silage and durability! I've given the scent a 7.0 since that's what I'm after
5. Hours despite a small spray became too heavy, nevertheless I find it dreamlike!:) I think it's softer in winter and much more portable or should be:) At the moment I don't intend to buy it because almost 30ml here in Switzerland cost about 200Fr... What's too high for my budget but let's see what time will bring:)
9.0 10.0 9.0 9.0/10

Mulled wine
When spraying on, I first smell a strong note of clove, although clove is not contained in the fragrance pyramid at all. It smells somehow fruity, spicy and delicious like mulled wine. After a few minutes a nice touch of vanilla is added, I can't smell cocoa. I don't know what tobacco smells like. This scent is cuddly and fits perfectly into the winter. I imagine a slim tall woman in a camel hair coat sipping hot mulled wine in the middle of a snow-covered winter landscape. Vanilla comes out of the chimney of the houses. Very tasty! The Sillage is mediocre, as the shelf life is, will still turn out. All in all a successful fragrance!
10.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Dawg
Vanilla fragrance table: Not to be caught!
I've been in love ever since I smelled that scent for the first time. And I like vanilla scents and was curious about this scent. I didn't know him until now. And I don't even remember if it was my first Tom Ford. I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I think I already had the Oud Wood! Anyway, I had read a lot about the scent and had to buy it.

To the fragrance:

When spraying on one comes immediately the vanilla tea note towards and there came the Wow already. Simply unique this interaction of tea and vanilla. Then the tobacco in the background joins it. And the scent gets even better. All this interaction of spices, tea, tobacco and vanilla is perfect. I haven't smelled a better vanilla tobacco scent yet. Can you also say vanilla-tobacco-tea scent?? because that fits better from my point of view. I'm still in love. And in the summer where I can not carry him, then I must smell already more often at, bottle .-) I have to say that I would like to smell the first version of this King because I don't know it. Never offered here either.

Silage and shelf life:

Let's also come to silage and durability after I mentioned this with the old version. I must say that's good but for me no beast fashion like it had to be the first to hear loudly. The stopping time for me is about 8 hours. Which is good (on the skin) but I like to rate on the clothes or in between. The silage is good, but after a few hours it is probably still perceptible by others rather than by myself.

Conclusion:

If you don't know or have this scent yet or are looking for a very good vanilla scent or tobacco or tea scent, you should test this scent. For me it belongs to the top 5 of the best fragrances there are.
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

The unattainable.
was introduced to me by my work colleague. He is North African and strolls by daily with my colleague and myself with this promising, but very subtly applied breath of... yeah, from what?
From small jazz clubs with dark leather armchairs, a singer in a floor-length sexy evening dress with beautiful red lips in Louisiana or I have landed in an Asian opium cave and my intoxication only makes the club appear to me...?

So after all these promises, I beg him to bring the bottle for a trial sniff. I am ready for Arabian nights and more exoticism in my life, I am also ready to put on a decent little sum; the countervalue cannot be compensated with money at all.
No, you can't! But you are who you are and you can't change that without being ridiculous. I am not a princess of the Arabian Nights, nor a wicked jazz singer. Allow me to introduce: The blonde, narrow airtikus, and just this airtikus does not wear a Tobacco Vanilla, even if he would like that.

The colleague is really very sparing with this fragrance and that is really good for him.
9.0 10.0 8.0 6.5/10

DarkWinterCS
Grown up in a vanilla pod
I don't really know how to start with this scent. It was a long awaited wish for me to test and own this fragrance. After a long time I came to this pleasure.
Well I must say it was a short, violent, surprising and for me personally unfortunately also a sobering experience/adventure. Full of anticipation I sprayed the scent on my upper arm to guess the effect in the vicinity and to test the silage. After only a few minutes I regretted my decision to spray the scent on my nose. Because you can't blame him for one thing: being too lax in intensity. I got really dizzy, because I only smelled vanilla with a stinging tobacco composition and had to fight with it. The longer the scent was on my skin, the stronger - at least that's how it seemed to me - the scent became. This spread felt in the whole room and took my breath away.
After about 20 minutes I had to try to wash the perfume off my arm, because my better half had already complained about pain in the nose.

The end of the song is that I put the scent on a colleague. This one was happy and tested directly. I really have to say that the scent on his skin was much softer and more unpleasant than on my own. He'd buy it right back, too.
The bottom line is that after a long time of waiting it was a rather disappointing experience for me and there was just too much vanilla and tobacco in the air.
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Back for Good
Dear friends,

there I am again.

I hope you all came safely into the new year.
On this way I wish you all a Happy New Year, good luck and health.

The holidays were contemplative, beautiful, cuddly, tasty and cosy.
Under the Christmas tree there was a fragrance for me that can be described in the same way. Tobacco vanilla by Tom Ford.

He was on my wish list for a long time and my sweetheart was so sweet and reminded the Christ Child that I find him so great and since I was also mostly sweet last year, I got this then too.

For some it might be boring, or it has often been there, but with the Tobacco Vanilla I unpacked an original Private Blend fragrance for the first time, all others were samples, or bottlings.

The unpacking and/or opening makes depending upon mark, bottle etc. already much joy and also here I liked it very much.
You push a cardboard shed upwards and the bottle stands on a pedestal in front of you. That pleases and looks optically in the collection surely chic.

I always think it's nice when a fragrance looks good and I can really enjoy the unboxing, as it's called today in new German
Now it was there and since it is currently also the weather for me suitable for the fragrance, I could hardly wait to wear it outside in the cold.

2 sprayers are enough loosely for the whole day, this time in advance and it begins strongly cloves, spicy and then turns into finest fresh tobacco. I like tobacco scents very much, but here it is for me so far the most authentic.
Fresh, juicy tobacco with an initially slight vanilla undertone, probably triggered by the tonka bean. Of course the nose here remembers sweet pipe tobacco, but the sweetness is still moderate.

Only much later it becomes vanilliger, a little more fruity, I do not notice cocoa, but wood and a hint of plum?

In any case, vanilla dominates, accompanied by tobacco, so to speak an interplay.

As winter smell nearly ideal, if it is really cold outside, if one with cap and scarf is on the way and goes for a walk.
A Wummser which radiates nevertheless cosiness and accompanies you warming and indeed loosely its 10h.

You have to like tobacco if you want to try it, I'm very fond of it anyway, even if I really only want to wear the scent up to date and it probably won't be touched from spring on, when it's warmer again, but who knows how long it will stay cold.
It is clear to me that there must also be people who don't like this scent, that's the case with all scents, or that one or the other comes around the corner and knows a better one, etc... I don't care. That's great!
I am actually a summer child and love the warm months. But this scent gives me so much pleasure, that I don't think it's bad at the moment, if it would snow.
I have specially renounced a special story for this Kommi, because I wanted to describe here simply only my impression, because I am still very happy about this smell and I wanted to share this with you.
I hope you all are well and your noses are starklar for a hopefully fragrance 2019.

See you soon

S.
10.0 8.0 7.0 10.0/10

Love.
This scent means love to me.

When I spray it on, it is a little fresher at the beginning thanks to the tobacco plant and with every minute it becomes softer, warmer, embraces me and I feel safe and secure.

A typical winter scent. However, I wear it on all occasions. But when I close my eyes and think about it, I see myself snuggled up with my husband on the sofa, with a cosy cup of tea
9.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

True art ...
For some time now I have been looking at reviews about fragrances and somehow everyone was raving about "Tobacco Vanilla" ...
Now I was really long time on the search for a perfumery, which leads this smell .... there is here however in the periphery nowhere ....and the desperation, like also the curiosity rose !
My son had then sometime the thought flash a filling to order ( presumably he could not hear my Gejammer simply any more ) and this arrived now yesterday !
Already with the removal of the small Käppchems of the Phiole I could smell him and was soooo curious, how he probably on my skin would smell .... since he appeared to me in the first moment, nevertheless, male.

Sprayed on :

Spices ...cinnamon and clove probably...in any case strong.....then the tobacco comes through ....

My dad smoked a pipe when I was little...I had to think about that :)

... and then there comes the most beautiful vanilla through that I have ever smelled !
Smoky, seductive, deep vanilla ....that makes me sniff my wrist over and over again !

For me Tobacco Vanilla is pure art!
A masterpiece of a fragrance and I will buy it ....soon already, because he gives me so much and I have the fear, my tiny little vial is empty soon! O.o

In the beginning he is rather masculine for me, but no woman should be deterred by that...because in the further course of the fragrance he becomes unbelievably warm, soft, sensual, attractive and unisex!

The durability on my skin is extreme!
I was able to perceive it easily this morning before the shower !

The Sillage is just as remarkable ....and I have sprayed with my small bottling certainly not wildly around me :) ...yet he was always present !

THANKS, ALZD
9.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Profuma
Christmas pipe magic or time travel into childhood
I'm actually a non-smoker, but with the smell is even passive smoking fun ;-)!
TV by TF, yes I can't leave the abbreviation alone, it sounds too good, is one of my fragrances that is so different. No flowering, no fruit alarms, no rose bushes, no almonds, no chocolates. Nevertheless, he seems to effortlessly join the illustrious crowd, without the use of elbows or edges. And while I'm writing the first lines here, my senses are slowly drifting towards foggy bliss.
The opening is clearly male in the first moment and very powerful. Aromatic spice mixture dips into tobacco, tobacco and tobacco again...tobacco taste so to speak. Luckily for me as a woman, the spices lose some of their pungent note and masculine touch through immersion. Don't misunderstand; on men's skin this station wagon is certainly breathtaking, but I don't want to smell it that way. Therefore I am relieved that the defusing is not long in coming. This is really about seconds. Then the fragrance becomes much more harmonious and soft. Nevertheless, you have to admit that you have to like something like that, because when the tobacco starts, it's the right thing to do. Somehow he seems like he's dipped in caramel syrup. Thick and tough, it runs down the tobacco leaves and drips almost thread-pulling onto the underlying wood. Resinous, sticky, sirupy, balsamic and infinitely delicious. For me the TV of TF, yes yes the abbreviations, long speech is short meaning, actually a molasses-like liquid, which smells stunningly after exactly three outstanding notes: tobacco, wood and even caramel. In the pyramid instead there are cocoa and vanilla, maybe the tobacco touch will give them that caramel-like touch for me. Anyway, my nose always sends me the same three pictures into my scented brain. I think this fragrance is best used in winter or cool autumn. In times when cuddling is the order of the day and moving together. Where one longs for warmth around the heart, as well as those of bodies to defy the cold. Carefully dosed, it unfolds a warm, soft feel-good zone, which you can easily turn into an absolute stoner's hut with exaggeration. Too much of it and you wish yourself to Siberia to escape the smell inferno! Here is definitely less simply more, gentleness is better than "solid druff" and modesty is rewarded with an incredibly long lasting and foggy addictive scent. Somehow he's a bit of a pipe smoker, too. As a child I often had the pleasure of attending an uncle's ritual with a pipe and tobacco. I was fascinated by his professional movements and always looked forward to what came afterwards. When the smell of the match was gone, it was there. This incredibly delicious smelling smoke from the tobacco mixture, also with this caramel note. That was already then a celebration for my little nose and particularly fine in the Christmas season. And there's this captivating scent from back then in the bottle too. Because of him, every day I wear him in the colder months is a little bit Christmas for me all the time...
9.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Majestic!
This perfume means happy days to me: Christmas, New Years Eve and special night outs. It has this dual personality. It can be a beast for the most polarising night outs, but it can also be a super cozy and a lovely indoors almost gourmand scent. It will project; It will make you get noticed; It will make you feel that you are inside a delicious bubble of cocoa and vanilla; It will stay on you for 12h+; It has this super addictive smell when you smell it too close; It can be a little challenging to wear the first few minutes even if it doesn't have any hardcore ingredients on it. 2 to 3 sprays will be more than enough. 5/10 sprays you will be choking everyone including yourself (been there - don't wear it if you are planning to be inside a car).

It's not an everyday perfume. It's tricky and complex. It's a night time only perfume for sure and in the winter you can almost wear it as a scarf.

I like to imagine a color for every perfume that I love. This one for some reason smells like purple to me. I don't know why. There's nothing purple in this fragrance but that initial pungent strike makes think of purple!
The tobacco is not a prominent note for me. I get more the cocoa or even a pure delicious melted chocolate vibe and the unique in your face rounded vanilla. Not sharp, smooth af*. The tobacco is there for sure, but somehow it makes believe that there's some smooth patchouli (not listed) in there that makes it almost chocolaty. Absolutely delicious blend. I wouldn't change a thing in this fragrance.

Although this is one of the most well known niche fragrances, I can't recommend it enough. Absolute masterpiece.

Not my thing
After I tested some niche scents, this one was also there. A must to test this because it is very famous and many people rave about it. Tom Ford, also here an extremely popular brand where most of the fragrances are over 8.0. I don't know most of them yet, but the ones I got to know are extremely high quality and the rest is a matter of taste. I own the Noir Extreme and I will test some more of this brand.

Tobacco Vanille was rated 8.5 in the beginning and 6.0 in a second test. Now I have completely withdrawn the rating. You don't have to evaluate everyone, I have a hard time evaluating them. What you shouldn't do under any circumstances: Let yourself be influenced by the high valuations here and buy them blind. A filling for several tests would be helpful, since many will certainly not like this fragrance. Also in the matter of compliments no sure smell, even if one will find also many fans for this smell DNA. That polarizes.
The start is extremely powerful. The Sillage almost kills you. A strong spice mixture, together with tobacco and a honey-like note. Sounds very good written, but for me it's too overwhelming and penetrating, especially in the first two hours. I find this start pleasant as a smell, but not really my case as a perfume. As the fragrance progresses, it becomes slightly softer and more tolerable. The vanilla, cocoa and tonka bean make it cuddly, of course. The extremely presente tobacco note remains. Especially after approx. 5 hours a pleasant fragrance.
Performance is one of the basics that the perfume world has to offer. The Sillage paired with this type of scent is too much for me. Especially with spices, I don't like such a Sillage. The durability is also two-digit.
Why would I wear that scent? I wouldn't know. In everyday life and on the job clearly too much, for all indoor activities I find this also too penetrating. Most likely for me thanks to the performance an outdoor scent at cold season. Also suitable for club visits thanks to the performance. This fragrance could already cause migraine attacks at the start. Nevertheless one notices that it is qualitatively very high-quality.

I like that smell as a smell, I wouldn't wear it as a perfume. I find Herod much better, gentler and more harmonious
9.0 9.0 10.0 9.5/10

Eshinlomo
This is one of the best colognes on the planet...for me
So this cologne is a very polarizing one, you either love or hate it...and for those that hate it, the consensus is that most people are not fans of the incensy smell...and I can understand that....but there is so much more to this scent....its classy, sexy and sweet, so sweet that its actually a signature scent for some of my female friends....but who cares, this is a masterpiece.....performance is beastly on my skin.....I put this on at 9pm.....went out....came back home.....took a shower the next morning....and at 11am the next day, I could still smell this on me....this is more than just a cologne its a magical potion....but for $180-$230 is the price worth the hype? I suggest you try this out first for at least a week, you have to be able to justify the amount you spend on this...and this should be limited to Colder months...DO NOT WEAR THIS IN THE SUMMER......
7.0 8.0 8.0 4.0/10

Sweet, sweet, sweet tobacco
I know, this review puts me in a distinct minority, but I don't like such sweet perfumes, make me feel seasick...So great expectations because of the reviews but... Sorry guys but is my honest opinion.The sugar is overwhelming and mixed with tobacco... guess what? Overrated, overpriced perfume. Just test it before buy it.
5.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Complex fragrance...
This one is not easy to describe as just "Tobacco" and "Vanilla", I find it much more complex than that. To me this opens up with a huge wave of honey. Honey and dried fruit, coupled with boozy vanilla, almost like vanilla extract. It's very much in gourmand territory, and I think people who like gourmands will like this one. It can also be quite sweet and medicinal, almost syrup-like, and that can be overwhelming (or even perhaps cloying) if sprayed too much. It is a high strength Eau de Parfum, and a little goes a long way (no more than a couple of sprays). In that respect, you won't need much of it and it's worth the price in many respects, as it does smell very well made and expensive. I can pick up some very faint tobacco, but to my nose it's overshadowed by the sweetness of the vanilla, tonka bean, and honeyed-fruits. In conclusion, I think it's worth the price for what you get. I think it can come across as masculine, but it's also wearable by a well dressed woman. I find it a little linear to begin with, but I do appreciate that it changes in the dry down and you can pick out individual notes. Overall a very very well done fragrance by Tom Ford. Try it first, but I think many will love it. Addictive stuff!
7.5 10.0 10.0/10

Tobacco, Vanille and Nirvana
I'm lounging in an Eames fine leather chair in front of a live fireplace. Crackling wood and flying embers. Lighting a Stadivarius Churchill, sipping on Legacy Rum. Flickering candle-fire from the Madagascan vanilla candles shift from wall to wall. An olive complected woman lies bare on a Persian carpet, picking fruit from a bowl.

Tobacco Vanille is so beautifully composed. Every note is an event, one melting into another like jazz. It holds a premeditated mood that you want to savor with each wear. Never too much tobacco, never too much vanilla. Just a perfect balance of many very sensual notes that play in harmony.
7.5 7.5 10.0 9.0/10

The Vanilla/Tobacco Masterpiece
I make it short:

Tobacco and Vanilla well synchronised.
I would say like a warm Honeymilk on the first sniff.
Catching and hypnotising.
Huge positive projection.
Never to sweet nor cheap.
lasts up to 12 hours and Sillage is huge. A hotel lobby will notice you!
worth the money? For me every penny.

scent: 9/10

I am SOLD to it! Hands down Tom Ford/ Estee Lauder Group.
10.0 10.0 7.5 10.0/10

Masterpiece!
That's a masterpiece.

A warm and comforting blend of honey and sweet tobacco, rounded by warm vanilla. Rather a linear scent, but very well blended.

It's unisex and has a great sillage, lasting power and projection.

Updated January 2014
5.0 2.5 7.5 7.0/10

Drseid
Simplistic And Overpriced, But Smells Great...
As many others have said, this fragrance smells exactly like the name... Tobacco and Vanilla. I have found it to have above average longevity on my skin, but below average silage. The scent is nice to be sure, but I think it is the association I made of it smelling just like a Las Vegas casino that really hooked me in (as I *love* Vegas). Nothing groundbreaking or complex here, just a great natural smelling 3.5 star out of 5 casino scent.

Jazzy76 81 days ago
A smoky unisex bomb: intense, warm, rich,intoxicating. Perfect in winter for its strong sillage and extraordinary longevity+1
IanFriedrich 131 days ago
The vanilla & tobacco try to dominant from each others to get the spotlight. On some occasion, the scent is either too sweet or too spicy.+1
5.0
Carlitos01 6 months ago
Danger of a cloying scent if over applied. It gets better in the drydown. Use - but don't abuse - only with cold weather. Not easy to wear.+3
Mike1337 9 months ago
tobacco opening becomes sweet vanilla becomes tobacco and these 2 seem to alternate forever. not overhelmingly strong. very singled oout.+1
JoaoMartins 13 months ago
One of the best things ever created. Can't get enough of this scent!
Syzygy73 17 months ago
This an old-fashioned scent, as if one is transported to a gentleman's club at the turn of the century. That said, I find it too cloying.+3
Lillibet 19 months ago
In an old-fashioned club drinking, smoking pipes, & here's the dessert, a rich xmas pudding full of dried fruit with a boozy vanilla sauce.+2
Cym 24 months ago
At first: gingerbread-scented candle. Then: a gerbil sitting in his cage full of wood shavings while nibbling a piece of gingerbread. Awful.+1
Pietros921 24 months ago
Good in humid cold weather fora night out or business occasion, this fragrance smells like money !
Giesta40 2 years ago
A tobacco candy... to much sugar for me. You can get diabetes just for smell it!+2
4.0
Lexa 3 years ago
Spiced tobacco and not the usual cake vanilla.Unisex even tho not all women could wear it.Cocoa feels pretty good.Aaaaand...CUT!+1

by Elena00
by ChatonNoir
by AromaX
by AromaX
by Amirdoust
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by SAQIB
by Prophetfive
by Prophetfive

Popular Tom Ford

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme by Tom Ford Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Neroli Portofino (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Velvet Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford For Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford White Patchouli by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud by Tom Ford Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Violet Blonde by Tom Ford