Tobacco Vanille (2007)Eau de Parfum

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford

Top 35 in Unisex Perfume
Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesAromatic notes, Spices
Heart Notes Heart NotesTobacco, Tobacco flower, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesTree sap, Cocoa, Dried fruits, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 01.06.2020.

rooibos vanilla tea
Tobacco Vanilla is heard again and again in the perfume world and so I had to test it I got a bottling at the souk and sprayed it on my wrist that very evening.
Two small sprayers and I thought I had fallen into a perfume barrel, and so did the room I was in. I was so overwhelmed that everything around me smelled of perfume that I couldn't tell what I smelled. What struck me right away, though, is that I know that smell from somewhere. My girlfriend and I then had a good time guessing what it was all about, because we both knew it. After the fifth time I put my wrist under her nose without being asked, she said something annoying that she thought it was like tea. And then I came up with what it reminds me of: rooibos vanilla tea! Maybe not 100% but the scent reminds me exactly of it. I don't know if I want to smell like a tea now. But I find the scent very pleasant to wear and can understand why people like it so much. You also don't have to wait for a scent - it doesn't come - it stays as it is.
Every winter anew
I can't imagine autumn or winter without this great fragrance. For me, it's like the presents under the Christmas tree. Fine spice composition with unbeatable silage and durability. The fragrance is for me rather on the male side

SpicyDice
Like a spicy sweet black tea
After the first spraying I just thought WOW, what a blast! I have a vanilla-flavored black tea that smells pretty much the same.

The first notes on the nose are clearly tobacco and vanilla with spices. A little later, more delicious cocoa joins in and, a little further away, dried fruit is added.

The fragrance is certainly not something for everyone, as it is very dominant and quite masculine. It is not as tobacco-heavy as some other tobacco scents, but it has its very own, rather soft tobacco character. Tom Ford has done with this what they did with the Oud Wood. Tom Ford brings a rather strict note in a more mass-suited garment onto the market. As I said not for everyone, but already more suitable for the masses than a pure tobacco scent
The performance and the Sillage. are really damn good and you can of course step on some people's feet with them, if the person opposite is not so into these notes
Basically a creative and good fragrance that fits wonderfully into the autumn or winter.
Telenik
Can you feel more comfortable?
Spices. Tobacco. Vanilla.

As soon as the cold season begins, I look forward to Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanilla. It's one of those scents that makes you feel like the perfect, whole world. Christmas with the family. You bake cookies together, laugh a lot, drink mulled wine together and the children play quietly in the corner with their presents. Sounds like Hollywood. Movies from the 60s when the world seemed to be still so fine. But isn't that great? Isn't that great? And I love diving into that world.

Thanks, Tom
"Spice Massacre"
Wow,
i am slain by a spice massacre... slightly dazed i stand there and wonder,
"how much longer do I have to put up with this" and then...slowly the shock subsides and it gets calmer
not gentle but more portable...
Then the vanilla is added and it becomes a pleasant fragrance that certainly does not go every day,
but on certain occasions gives his statement...
Forgive me!
The first time I tried you was in the Corona period. After weeks at home without excitement and special scents, I tried you as a sample. Wow, what an intensity, it almost makes my head spin when I smell... first impressions don't work at all! But something is what makes me curious and wants me to smell my arm again. What is it? If I see the comments here, does it fall to me a Christmas market (baked apple)?
After two hours I smell you again, I like you better... don't act so wildly... the sweetness comes through better and softer!
I don't know if I'm gonna get warm, but your durability is a sensation.
Bright sweet & spicy!
The purest olfactory Christmas market - The strongest fragrance here is in my opinion neither tobacco nor vanilla, but cloves. In the further course of the day you can easily smell the other two aromas. For me, as a fan of sweet, wintery scents, this is certainly a great fragrance. For many, however, it will most likely be too dominant and barbaric. Except for Christmas Eve, I can't think of a suitable occasion for this overpowering spice bomb
Kagi
But a tobacco that I like because the vanilla makes it tasty.
I have to back up a little...
To the enthusiasm of many, I ordered a sample of Tom Ford's Tobacco Oud and I couldn't have landed my nose in the dirt any more with that. Such a dominant and all killing tobacco, which lasts brutally long and does not want to leave even after washing my hands several times, was repulsive to me...
After this small shock, I avoided everything with tobacco, because not only the smell, but also the tobacco topic incl. addiction etc. disturbs me extremely and is completely incomprehensible to me
On the way to Venice, my wife and I stayed in Munich for two days in the well-known department store, testing ourselves through the TF's. Tobacco Vanilla really impressed me.
One immediately takes tobacco, but it is elegantly wrapped in vanilla. I diffusely perceive warm spices and tonka. All this results in a fragrance that is naturally strong, not suitable for the masses and heavy, but creates a really coherent and warm mood. Sweet vanilla is becoming more and more dominant, which makes it a good winter scent, but one that one surely honestly wears more for oneself than for others.

Scent: 8-9 depending on mood, for others certainly everything from -53 to +100
Shelf life: 9
Sillage: 8,5
Flacon: well-known 8
The perfect scent
Acquired the scent, since so many have raved about it. In the beginning you smell the tobacco stronger. Afterwards to 70% only vanilla. The Sillage is very strong. For me one of the best scents ever. I would buy this scent again and again. The price is absolutely justified

Darkbeat
Only for cold weather, forget about it in summer
Tobacco Vanille is a linear aroma without much evolution, its name does not lead to deception, reading it, you can get an unequivocal idea of ​​what you will find. It is a perfume of great quality, but I do not feel a masterful aroma, as they say, it smells very good and has an excellent performance, but that's it.

It smells from start to finish to that, Tobacco and vanilla, at the exit something more spicy, but nothing remarkable. Then, in the drying, I feel, in the background, the dry fruits and the tonka bean contributing nuances to the composition, but as I said, the undisputed protagonists are vanilla and tobacco. It is a sweet perfume, very sweet and warm, for me, it is at the limit of the sweetness that I like in a perfume, but still I like its fragrance, it is opulent and strong presence, therefore, not recommended for its daily or office use, better for special occasions when attention is required.

Duration and projection, superb, far exceeds 10 hours in skin, with a very intense wake from the beginning, then, in the last hours it becomes moderate, but after having been many hours with a very marked presence. To dress it, better wait for colder climates and at night. Here in my country, right now, with the heat it can haunt and even tarnish. Be careful with the atomizations, an excess could end up making you spend a bad evening, its excessive sweetness and its aromatic linearity, together with its high longevity, can produce fatigue with relative ease.

A good perfume, not a masterpiece as some rate it, but good anyway. I honestly would not pay the money they ask for this, but since we each have different impressions, if you like it and you can afford it, go ahead, because it is a perfume that emanates quality of materials everywhere.

Dan81Dan81 18 days ago
1,2 punch of tobacco jab and a vanilla straight. Strong presence like Zino or Egoiste, but the contrasting scents makes it invigorating
SergioTSergioT 134 days ago
Dried tobacco with sweet vanilla and spices. More similarities with a wet ashtray, less with a hookah pipe. It's a pass for me.
SAQIBSAQIB 168 days ago
Smells expensive, Warm, cozy, sweet and a little spicy.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 10 months ago
A smoky unisex bomb: intense, warm, rich,intoxicating. Perfect in winter for its strong sillage and extraordinary longevity
IanFriedrichIanFriedrich 12 months ago
The vanilla & tobacco try to dominant from each others to get the spotlight. On some occasion, the scent is either too sweet or too spicy.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 14 months ago
Danger of a cloying scent if over applied. It gets better in the drydown. Use - but don't abuse - only with cold weather. Not easy to wear.
Mike1337Mike1337 17 months ago
tobacco opening becomes sweet vanilla becomes tobacco and these 2 seem to alternate forever. not overhelmingly strong. very singled oout.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 21 months ago
One of the best things ever created. Can't get enough of this scent!
Syzygy73Syzygy73 2 years ago
This an old-fashioned scent, as if one is transported to a gentleman's club at the turn of the century. That said, I find it too cloying.
LillibetLillibet 2 years ago
In an old-fashioned club drinking, smoking pipes, & here's the dessert, a rich xmas pudding full of dried fruit with a boozy vanilla sauce.

by Elena00
by ChatonNoir
by AromaX
by AromaX
by Amirdoust
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by SAQIB
by Prophetfive
by Prophetfive

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Lost Cherry by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Wood (Body Spray) by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford White Suede by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Wood Intense by Tom Ford