Tobacco Vanille 2007 Eau de Parfum

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Top 37 in Unisex Perfume
Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesAromatic notesAromatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesTree sapTree sap
CocoaCocoa
Dried fruitsDried fruits
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 19.10.2021.

A Tobacco Bomb
I bought this fragrance not really knowing what i was getting, but i was in a high end department store in New York so i gambled and plunked down almost $375 on a 100ml 3.4oz bottle and I've never regretted it. Not once. Let me tell you that if every perfume house put out a fragrance this powerful and well done it would be a much better world. This stuff cooks on my skin at LEAST 24hrs or more. The scent is rather simple and it is exactly what it says it is. Tobacco and Vanilla with some other little things thrown in. The scent is quite linear but its so pillowy soft yet extremely powerful, this is easily the best offering from Tom Ford and i own a few different bottles. The tobacco is evident right from the start and it never lets up and the vanilla kind of rounds everything else out. I bought this bottle in 2018 and over 3yrs later the bottle is still half full. In my opinion a great value indeed. Don't let the cost scare you it's truly worth every penny.
Deceleration
We live in a very complex, challenging and stressful time. We are constantly exposed to pressure to perform, through smartphones we have to be constantly available. Sometimes (at least that's how I feel) it all goes over your head. Every now and then I need some time where I just do nothing and let my thoughts run free. Scents often help me to relax and loosen up. Tobacco Vanilla is predestined for this. I usually put it on at home, just for me. I don't need compliments, I don't need attention. The clove, a damp tobacco and a precious, sweet vanilla nestle softly and warmly, giving me security, safety and balance. Each note harmonizes so beautifully, yet you can detect each one. When I wear this Tom Ford outdoors, it's usually in the fall or winter. The occasion is secondary here, I may smell good when and where I want :p

I can recommend Tobacco Vanille to anyone who appreciates spicy winter scents. The price is juicy but a bottle will keep you happy for a few years, it's really potent. There isn't much of a scent progression, you get what you order, tobacco and vanilla. But honestly, more it needs here also not at all.
Thank you for reading.
Perfection in a flacon
Salve!

Values fragrance enthusiasts, actually everything has already been written about this highly famous fragrance from the Private Blend collection by Tom Ford. The ratings speak for themselves, the name has long been a legend... so why now another review? Well, there are now numerous "inspired components", some of which are also quite impressive, but I would like to make a lance for getting involved with the original. Why please read as follows:

The scent:

Warm, sweet and seductive, an aura interwoven with spicy clove and a hint of freshness settles around the wearer as soon as you have pressed the sprayer (well-dosed). Dry, not fresh-green tobacco, not too much and not too little, blends perfectly with a vanilla that, while not fully natural, is very present and long-lasting. Rounded off by fine spice, this absolutely intoxicating fragrance composition spreads out and stimulates both the senses and the imagination. Some say even the libido. Please do yourself a favor and obtain a sample, a bottling, or optionally a friend who owns the scent, and try Tobacco Vanilla on your skin (!). You have to like sweet, demanding scents, that would be the only basic requirement, mMn. Please. Test.

The properties:

Tobacco vanilla is present. Very present. The shelf life is at least 12 hours for me, the first three to four of which the fragrance radiates fabulously. Not quite room filling perhaps, but still very noticeable around the wearer. A word of warning, this beguiling creation is addictive, what with the hefty price tag that comes with Tom Ford. Indes, more than two to three sprays I have never needed, which puts this circumstance again somewhat in perspective.

Other:

The flacons are... I'm sorry but I can not sing the elogenies on this point. Yes, the glass and design are solid, as is the sprayer, but that's about it. The plastic lid and label are unsatisfactory for this price range. Beautiful flacon with clearly air to the top.

The price is steep, no question. Since the temptation is of course great to get instead a copycat such as Haramains Amber Oud, and I understand everyone who does exactly that. The scent is close enough to the original, after all. Still, the blending of the individual components is in a league of its own with the Ford, not to mention that there are simply fragrances that are so distinctive, such milestones in perfume history, that you just have to have them, at least in my opinion. This fragrance is in any case one of them.

Conclusion:

Tobacco Vanilla is sweet but sensual. Heavy, but intoxicating. Strong, but flattering. Possessive but generous. The fragrance accomplishes the feat of working its magic on any wearer, young or old, man, woman or otherwise oriented. The tobacco and spice make this fragrance an excellent masculine note, but the sweetness and mysterious depth make it equally at home with the ladies. For me, a work of art. a monument of a perfume and certainly one of the particularly brightly shining stars in the firmament. Chapeau, Mr. Ford.

Oh yes, those who can't stand sweet will admittedly hate it with a passion, that's okay. There are other special fragrances out there, and for the search for those you are here sm right place. Enjoy!

LG
Raffa

Statement of the obvious
Tobacco additives, plus vanilla plus tobaco leafs, everlasting, sillage wise. Tom Ford delivers the right value after its prices, consumers looking for the right bang for their bucks won't feel cheated.

Of course, this comes at a risk - the blend is challenging for a shot in excess can turn the wearer into a tobacco vanille difusor.

The blend plays according to rules that do not apply to classical perfumery; TV can be a good thing if you think of the classics as dated and boring. On the other hand, a bad thing if you consider these contemporary offerings an expression of a world sunk in clutter.

As always, you choose.
Game night
Playing is my passion. Of course, for a passionate person like me, there are several other passions to mention. And just as the passion for perfume is the youngest of them, I have been indulging in the passion to play intensively and comprehensively since my childhood. I like to play all kinds of parlour games, from games of chance, thinking games and games of skill to various party games and computer games. Even the big gambling at the stock exchange is not strange to me. Particularly I would like to emphasize from the many beloved game variants Skat, Doppelkopf, Schafskopf, chess, Carcassonne, Settlers of Catan and Settlers online.

For the review of Tobacco Vanilla by Tom Ford, one of the most famous and at the same time one of my favorite fragrances, I would like to get opinions from my environment, especially from not perfume affine people. As created for it offered itself on the one hand a regularly taking place skat and double head evening with old friends, as well as on the other hand a large play of the settlers of Catan with many extensions in the circle of the family
So I have me in each case shortly before the start of the two "aroma evenings" properly eingedieselt, quiet also a splash more for the senses, after all, there was also good and plenty to drink. In the course of the game evenings, sometimes spontaneously, now and then also on demand, a smorgasbord of opinions and impressions poured into the rounds. "That smells strong / reminds of Christmas / like spice cookies / no, definitely plum puree / that's clove and cinnamon / yes, of course, they're in the puree / definitely mulled wine somehow / the stuff is sweet / warm and pleasant, nonsense, you're drinking too much / very spicy / like a tobacco pipe and flavored / yes, vanilla tobacco like in the old days, really good / tobacco with plums / for the kitchen quite nice / maybe when it's really cold outside / better outdoors / fiercely clovey and long annoying / you have to like / very dark and aromatic / in the past was more tobacco / fine vanilla, no pudding / pleasantly sweet, also fruity sweet / intense the smell and long / noble / soft / also honey-sweet / dominant / obtrusive / strong "

I try times the feelings of the settlers and the Skatbrüder to the perfume something to order and to bring with my own view in harmony. The immediately present, cinnamony clove in Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanilla no one can avoid. It provides the anchor point of the scent from the start. As the alcohol dissipates, hints of mulled wine also appear right away, but they quickly dry down to Christmas spice cookies, very spicy, strong and aromatic. Fruity, above all plummy, also flashes out quite quickly. Very clear, distinctive and dense, like small and larger bubbles on the still simmering must pot. With its cooling, this sweet-aromatic plum jam note withdraws to a clear background noise and forms with the remaining dried fruits the deliciously fragrant base, on which the other notes unfold well.

The tobacco lets wait, perhaps also because his great appearance in a perfume Tobacco vanilla is expected?! In the course of the first hour, dark, very aromatic and sweetish tobacco notes release from the vesenkung, very pleasant and flavored pipe tobacco not unlike. Well perceptible, spicy, warm, very appealing and long lasting, without further development, which is good for a great fragrance, but also without own dominance. That is too little for the really great tobacco appearance and also a pity. Whining at a high level yes, but tobacco is still a little better.

The vanilla comes to light only more cautiously, but clearly takes over the leadership towards the long end. Also dark, in addition warm, comforting and cozy, it softens the spice softly and brings in new aromatic facets. Sweetness is there from the start, getting a little stronger as the fragrance progresses, but is always appetizing, never soggy, more honeyed. Tree sap, tonka bean and cocoa form no identifiable smells and go very pleasantly in the aromatic notes and the sweetness.

Tobacco Vanilla is an excellent, strong, dense spice scent with dominant cinnamon-y clove, plummy musk notes, dark aromatic tobacco and dark vanilla, accompanied by a dry, enticing fruit sweetness. The scent lasts sometimes 8-10 hours and is good to wear with appropriately adjusted dosage. Gladly in cooler times, gladly outside, but especially whenever you feel like it!

Thank you for the proven attention!

Masterpiece
The perfume starts with a mix of cocoa-chocolate-vanilla liqueur, very sweet and very strong, gourmand by excellence, after which, it easily turns into a beautiful mix of tobacco and vanilla. You ought to feel the DNA of TF fragrances in this one, rich, classy & sophisticated. It's so damn good, you can tell people "I'm wearing a Tom Ford perfume" without saying anything.

The tobacco-chocolate combo brings about a sturdy & powerful impression of a man with exquisite taste. Not too pointy or bold like in Oud Wood, nevertheless, it's longevity deserves praise, which gets better with body heat & sweat.

The after effect following the prologue is a decadent sensation of creamy vanilla, with a soft woody layering, plus a tincture of sweet-sour prune or raisins. Couldn't capture the spiciness though. Just a beautiful aphrodisiac.

It's just a masterpiece.
Discovery itself
For me, TV is simply a discovery in itself because the combination is unique. If you would let a neural network search for two substances with banger effect I would be curious what comes out if you can even make a perfume out of it. I always wear very little of TV because it is so clear and actually exactly what is written on it. The scent dominates all other scents in a room in my experience
Sarazax
An intimate night in Cuba, snowy landscapes surrounded by tonka trees adorned with cigarillos
Almost an abstruse title, but the fantasy of a dream place for this creation from the house of Tom Ford.

I land with a Cessna on the island, it was quite stormy, already dark and the island, a pure snow landscape. Not far from the runway a bar, around you flames rising from old oil drums, Chan Chan from the Buena Vista Social Club laid around my ears and the warmth of the bar was clearly felt.

The closer I got the more intense the scents there became, completely enveloping me just a few feet before I entered.
Full of euphoria I was greeted, downright kissed off from all sides.
One kiss was alcoholic, it must have been the rum, not the young one, the long matured one. The other was chocolaty and another smelled like cigarillos stretched with the best bourbon vanilla.

It was dreamy. There was a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen. An insanely attractive Cuban woman was serving sugared churros at the bar and even Flan I could make out.
Before I sat down I was offered that which I could perceive before.
I reached for my glass of Santiago de Cuba, took a sip and lit the cigarillo and enjoyed the atmosphere, the evening and the night, which I definitely did not spend alone

My signature scent
For 2 years now this is my signature scent, but I have to admit that does not mean that this smells super safe. It’s a very very challenging fragrance sweet vanilla with spices and raw tobacco, this is not you typical light “naxos” like tobacco.
For me this is a masterpiece, for those who know the niche world and whos nose is trained this is a masterpiece the best from the house period. Although not everyone compliments me, You feel power wearing this because it screams confidence and power it’s like “I don’t care what you think, I know I smell perfect and you can say nothing” it’s a really playful scent
The blend is superior and you can smell every single ingredient it’s really a masterwork. Raw tobacco some spices covered up by the sweetness of the vanilla giving it such a warm feeling you just want to cuddle with this fragrance. Do not listen to people about performance and batches, I got 2010 batch 2015 and 2019 they are all beastly the same. Only at the older bottles you smell more raw tobacco and the newer are more settled down vanilla is more prominent, but they all scream the same.
For me this is a 9,5/10 , a masterpiece from the house.
Scent 8/10
Projection 8/10
Longevity 9/10
Compliments 4/10
Cigar with vanilla taste
Many have here the fragrance eigt very well described. One smells here actually, as the name already says, very much tobacco and vanilla. Sure you smell in the background also the spices and the tonka bean also says from far behind "hello". But on the whole, the fragrance is nothing more than that. I like to smell it very much in the air or on others, but I myself would rather not wear it, because I lack the certain something here. It has even after 5-6 hours no real course had or no change. Non Stop Vanilla Tobacco... In the end, the tobacco has won, I would say, yet very well harmonized.
Conclusion: it is very sweet with a nice touch of spice. Already unisex, but rather something more masculine. The silage is mega crass! The fragrance you will smell through the whole club. The durability is also very good!
Conclusion: For me, definitely too sweet and would come to little use, so I would do him rather not in my collection. But it is a fragrance that I would love to smell at others or in the air !:)

RisingChaosRisingChaos 1 month ago
50% tobacco, 40% vanilla, 10% cocoa to my nose. Fairly linear, and the dried fruits in the base make it extremely sweet.
LukmoeLukmoe 2 months ago
Very very smooth and well-made fragrance. I love the tobacco vanilla blend. Probably more for the fall-winter season. Great scent!
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 2 months ago
I don't like it at all... sweet feminine vanilla with some spices undertones. Don't really know if I want to smell like a desert..
MatuxMatux 2 months ago
The olfactive everlasting version of a statement of the obvious: tobacco additives plus vanilla plus a hint of tobacco leafs.
Stevens95Stevens95 2 months ago
I just can‘t with this fragrance. I was expecting something else. It just doesnt work with me
Bashke81Bashke81 8 months ago
Another great winter fragrance. Stellar longevity and silage. Perfection in a bottle.
ElysiumElysium 9 months ago
I've got a lot of compliments. It last forever yet it's so damn intimate, not offensive for closer people. Creamy tobacco and dirty vanilla.
ScentwitchScentwitch 10 months ago
Honey, straight from the jar, vanilla, and tobacco. Delicious delivery. VERY strong sillage with exceptional longevity.
Finerthings8Finerthings8 1 year ago
So good , I can’t do without it in the winter. Amazing quality, longevity and density. Real classy Tom Ford
GreMuserGreMuser 1 year ago
I get a lot of vanilla and some sweet/syrupy cherry vibes in the background, honestly too sweet and totally unwearable for my tastes.

by Elena00
by Weihrauch
by Weihrauch
by Gothic
by Gothic
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by Arsi
by Prophetfive
by Prophetfive

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Lost Cherry (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Lavender Extrême by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford