Tuscan Leather (2007) Eau de Parfum

Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) (Tom Ford)

Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is leathery-smoky. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Saffron, Thyme
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woods, Leather, Black suede

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 13.11.2018

Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
Leather, luxury, high price - but worth every cent
I'll never forget when I walked up to my first really expensive scent years ago. In the perfumery of one of these top department stores, a hostess held a test strip under my nose. Bääämmm - the mega flash. There are scents, so after 3 seconds you know you want him. So happens with TF´s Tuscan Leather. So I directly said "sensational, I'll take it", ran to the cash register and I still don't know if I noticed the shock when I quoted the prize. Anyway, with a little Tom Ford bag and halfway proud to have bought one, I left the store.

How does TL smell? Well, in this case the name really fits perfectly, because what dominates here from beginning to end is actually the smell of leather. But not uncouth, old, dirty leather, but, as you would expect from TF, a very fine composition, soft and round, elitist, gentlemanly, luxurious. This nose-flattering wine is rounded off by subtle, fine smoky notes that remain in the background, as well as fine woods.

Anyone who has ever had this part under his nose immediately notices that there was no spilling, but gawking. And with the finest ingredients found on perfumers' shelves. No chemical, synthetic cheap stuff, but the finest. Sillage and durability are the same. A top notch product that is worth its money from my point of view compared to many other fragrances. Pure luxury, but the joy of spraying on lasts a long time.
When to wear? Rather at cooler temperatures, nothing for the summer.
What occasion? Even in the office, it doesn't miss its effect.
What age? Well, I don't mean to presume I'm trying to talk the younger ones out of the scent. But if you look at pictures of Tom Ford, you get a good feeling for the perfect buyer: A gentleman who holds the (car) door open for ladies, adjusts the chair for them in the restaurant and if the situation arises, but can also be a daredevil.

A very fine fragrance for fine types.

And maybe one of the best fragrances ever
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Leather Geil
10:00 a.m.
-So laptop is on, Windows booted up and now I can just write a comment on the Tuscan Leather. I've got time.

Many thanks to Nordique for the filling.

10:05 am
- What do I write best? First of all, I think I like it. Oh, I always write that when I like a scent. I've got to try something new.

10:15 am
- I could go over the scents. Leather e.g...ne is clear, the thing has leather already in the name. That's not very imaginative.

10:20 am
- But I could mention the raspberry. But others already have. The jasmine? The smoky one? Boring. Boah Schoork, try hard, you can do it differently.

10:30 am
- Now I got it... I'm writing the raspberry's wearing a leather jacket. The raspberry is Batman!!!!! Orrr ne..Batman I already mentioned in another comment. THOR..yes, the raspberry is Thor..a nonsense..how does that sound?

10:45 am
- I'm close. I could write that Thor smells like that, Or Wolverine!!!! So it's leather and smoke and a little sweet. Wolverine's not cute. Forget it boy!

11:00 a.m. < br /> - I have a block. I have to admit it to myself. Come on, I'm usually so creative.

11:10 am
- I don't have a leather scent like that yet..oh how interesting!

11:30 am
- Boah in that time I could have repopulated an entire island now.

11:45 < br /> - I'll try a rhyme. So... "The scent does not reach into emptiness...it has the leather and the raspberry."
Or "It's not for the sofa, it's for the moped" I leave it. I'll leave it.

12:00
- I'm getting hungry. I've got to think of something. Fucking hoe. Am I just writing something down?

12:20pm
-But now. Tuscan Leather is a fragrance that fascinates me quite a bit. With his really good tuning he skilfully avoids the degree to the banal leather scent, which doesn't seem too intrusive to me, because of the fine soft leather. Who succeeded with the raspberry a very skilful Clou. And whose durability justifies its price.
Well, that sounded like a commercial. All you need...buy Tuscan Leather now and get 2 Lederhosen for free. Oh, man.

12:30
- I don't know... I could be pulling off the leather now, but somehow I'd feel like I've been leatheried off. I can't even tell you how leather does it to me that I can't think of anything.

12:40
- I feel a spontaneous desire to hear Led Zeppelin.

13:00 hrs
- I give up. Maybe I'll watch another good movie. Leather weapon or something.
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
Tuscan Leather
One of the first Tom Ford Private Blends I ever tried. It began a whole exploration of leather fragrances. Is it still one of the best on the market? Is it still worth the money?

Decent and overpriced
A pleasant and nice scent indeed, as much leathery as tons of other contemporary leather-based scents (suederal-safraleine type), without any particular twist that lets this stand alone in the crowd. Classy and refined for sure, in a rather safe and tamed down way though: "brownish", smoky, crisp and clean like a new pair of leather brogues. Not bad, actually rather pleasant, just a bit overpriced for the quality. And in fact there's quite some cheaper alternatives which do the same job: Godolphin by Parfums de Marly, Golden Boy by Dueto for instance.

6,5-7/10
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Special Perfume
this is a very special cologne. actually "Special" is a fit word to explain scent of TUSCAN LEATHER.
in my idea everybody should smell "tuscan leather" to understand the real concept of "special" word.
the people's feedback toward this scent is a shock, first.
everybody say this is a very unusual scent.
nobody can say i hate it (some women can say it, because the Tom Ford's Perfumes are so heavy).
but many of people can definitive say this cologne has a perfect scent.
the collection of suede and raspberry and leather and saffron feels so clearly.

Lexa 24 months ago
Why would anyone want to smell like luxury leather shoes? My man needs to smell good not like his own boots...+5

• by Tibor by Tibor
  • by Moriarty by Moriarty
  • by MonsieurMont by MonsieurMont
  • by Windspiel by Windspiel
  • by ShadyAdwan by ShadyAdwan
  • Well to dry, the reason its price for what it offers is too expensive by Carlossp
  • by Bradigow by Bradigow
  • by Cezar by Cezar

Popular Tom Ford

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme by Tom Ford Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Velvet Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford For Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Neroli Portofino (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford White Patchouli by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Violet Blonde by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Italian Cypress by Tom Ford Extreme (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Soleil Blanc (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford White Suede by Tom Ford