Violet Blonde

Violet Blonde by Tom Ford
Where to buy?
Violet Blonde (Tom Ford)
Violet Blonde (Tom Ford)
Violet Blonde is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and was released in 2011. The scent is flowery-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Pink pepper, Violet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Iris butter, Jasmine, Jasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Musk, Vetiver, Suede, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.03.2017

The face of the advertising campaign is model Lara Stone.

Bottle 7.5/10
Sillage 5.0/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 8.0/10
2 Awards
Where is my shy little violet?
Where's my violet? I love scents with violet leaves and cedar. This one though, is pretty much just cedar on me. It smells great, but I wanted violet leaf.

It remains pretty linear on my skin. It get's a little powdery (just a smidge) in the dry down and every so often I'll get a hint of Iris. The vetiver and orris give some depth to the cedar. But I wanted violet leaf too...

It's a lovely scent. Fantastic Longivity, wears close to the skin. It's a beautiful rich, and deep cedar scent. Very unisex.

Jan
2014
Bottle 7.5/10
Sillage 7.5/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 7.0/10
Helpful Review    2 Awards
Judy Jetson Meets Jolie Madame
If Balmain JOLIE MADAME were a person, then Tom Ford VIOLET BLONDE would be JOLIE MADAME dressed in a skin-tight, shiny vinyl Jetsons-type jumpsuit. The composition itself may be more similar to an abstract, bright Hollywood flashbulb version of Le Labo's limited edition POUDRE D'ORIENT, which I would recommend to those who are less than enthused by the plasticity/hair spray turn which VIOLET BLONDE takes toward the drydown.

I rather like this perfume, but I'm a certified violet 'ho' and should perhaps recuse myself from writing reviews of fragrances featuring the beloved leaves or petals of that sacred flower. (see what I mean... (-;) Anyway, VIOLET BLONDE has excellent longevity and also smells great on my cat--who happens to be "blonde"--which is an added bonus.

Popular Tom Ford

Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford Noir de Noir by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Wood by Tom Ford Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford For Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford White Patchouli by Tom Ford Velvet Orchid (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Neroli Portofino by Tom Ford Violet Blonde by Tom Ford Extreme (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Italian Cypress by Tom Ford Noir Extreme by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Sahara Noir by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi by Tom Ford