Noir Extreme 2015Eau de Parfum

Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Top 20 in Men's Perfume
Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Dior Homme Intense (2011)

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Neroli, Saffron, Cardamom, Nutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesKulfi, Mastic, Rose, Jasmine, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 18.01.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is Tom Ford himself.

Carlitos01Carlitos01 11 months ago

„The milk dessert oriental perfume”

[short review] The 7th Avenue is the heart of New York for me. It's lively, colourful, reasonably safe, and if you are in the mood for it, it's...
K1K1 5 years ago

„"Noir Extreme"? How about "Welcome to the Candy Shop"?!”

I don't know how it happens when a top seller house falls in quality, it sells more! Tom Ford has fallen...
Keko
My entry into the perfume world
It's November 2018, a perfume-crazy buddy only knows about this subject at the time and gets me hooked on his fragrances and samples. I deal with the subject of fragrances and buy me on his recommendation this perfume, which would become the cornerstone of my collection today.

I loved this fragrance very much in the beginning. Even today I still give it a 10/10 as far as scent goes. Pistachio, vanilla, cardamom. Simply fantastic.

In my opinion, this perfume can be worn all year round, even if many classify it as an absolute winter scent. When it comes to an occasion this perfume is definitely in the "date" category. At dinner in a restaurant, during a walk or during a cozy evening on the couch Noir Extreme finds its place.

What I'm not so convinced is the durability of about 4-5 hours on my skin. From Tom Ford I'm used to better today.

Nevertheless, I am glad to have this fragrance in my collection and keep it as a cornerstone for a new passion forever in honor.
Xvan
That's what love must smell like.
This is my first comment and I just have to dedicate this wonderful fragrance, although I'm almost sure that this comment probably does not do justice to the fragrance. First of all, I do not wear it myself, but my friend.

I can still remember the first encounter with this for me very special fragrance, unsuspecting I gave my friend the sample of my last order with and a few days later was then Tom Ford Noir Extreme tested and I must say, after the first sniff I was blown away. From today's perspective, I probably should have urged him to apply the perfume on the same day, because that way I would have been able to enjoy this beautiful scent much sooner, because my olfactory receptors went completely crazy and my partner only got his wrist back after a very long sniff. You might think that I associate the fragrance with the wonderful memories with my boyfriend together, but no, the fragrance has really completely knocked my socks off from the first Erschnüffeln.

For me, the fragrance starts vanilla with some spicy notes, this in a masculine way, but in my opinion not too tart, but so soft that it just exudes a pure elegance. As it progresses you then slightly notice the rose and orange blossom, yet it remains vanilla and spicy throughout. The fragrance notes are just so beautifully interwoven that they blend together wonderfully. Towards the end, it remains just as beautiful, except that the scent becomes softer. In general, the scent exudes warmth, security, and well-being to me, so I think that's what love would smell like. Of course, I associate many emotions with the fragrance, which makes it subjectively more beautiful, but still I never forget this very first impression.

I am a big fan of Gourmands and every autumn/winter a small joy spreads through me that my 'love scent' is worn again.

About the durability and sillage I can only say so much that I always notice Tom Ford Noir Extreme when he is worn by my boyfriend, that too usually throughout the day.

Thanks for reading, hope my first comment was helpful in some way to one or the other. :)

Elegancia para gustar
Noir Extreme es una de las fragancias de la gama relativamente asequible de la casa. Aquí encontramos la que para mi es una de las mejores fragancias para eventos elegantes. Los motivos son simples, su aroma es de los que gustan a casi todo el mundo, a medio camino entre lo amaderado lo especiado y lo gourmand. Tiene una de las vainillas más gustosas que he olido, posiblemente su nota más destacable, rodeada de cremosidad aportada por el kulfi, las especias, la madera y una sensación de calidez, la portan de una solidez impresionante. No es un aroma complejo y es bastante lineal. Pero derrocha clase por los cuatro costados. Aparte de todo esto no es una fragancia invasiva a pesar de tener presencia, sin destacar demasiado en este aspecto pero siendo muy correcta.
Para clima templado y frío.
Resumiendo si necesitas una fragancia para que quien te rodea piense que tienes clase y se acerquen a ti, para disfrutar de tu buen aroma. No busques más.
Para saber más podeis ver el video.

Vanilla Ice!
Tom Ford usually take some risks, specially on his first releases back in the 00's.

Black Orchid, Tobacco Vanille, Oud Wood and Tuscan Leather were pretty much pioneers and they still stand unique to this day (despite some clones and very "inspired" creations around there).

This one is kinda unique but more mainstream and less daring than the previous i mentioned. It's a vanilla based scent but not strong enough to be a winter killer, more a Netflix and chill, a cuddling scent, around the house or by the fireplace kind of a fragrance.

The main player here is the vanilla, as I said before, but along with that it has an interesting freshness due to some citruses and florals. The citrus here are not strong, not in your face. Just gives a slightly juicy sweet mandarin orange feel with hits of orange blossom. During the heart of this one, the florals became more pronounced but the vanilla is still pretty much on the front. The cardamom helps the vanilla become more tamed and spicy, more interesting and less sweet. A really delicious warm vanilla ice cream. It will not change much during the lifetime on your skin. A warm vanilla fresh and spicy ice cream!

The longevity is average to good (around 8-10h), and the projection is average to low. Again, I prefer it to be like this. Is a feel good scent for cuddling and Netflix. Not your typical vanilla sweet bomb, ambery or medicinal. It's unisex and appealing to everyone. Not masculine and a complement magnet. Just a good smelling scent that will fit indoor enviornments during colder weather.

I recommend it if you like sweet yet fresh vanilla scents with personality. Not groundbreaking or masterpiece territory but still, a great frangrance for indoors in winter time.

3.5/5

Good winter fragrance for special occasions1
I really wanted to get a perfume for winter and the holidays before the stores closed again. I was unprejudiced, with no particular desire which perfume it should be. As I worked my way through the various well-known brands, I finally landed on Tom Ford. The Noir Extreme I immediately associated with Christmas. That sweet woody note, some spice. A pleasant scent that lingers for a very long time. For everyday wear, however, I find it a bit too intrusive. For the winter a nice fragrance that you can wear well on a nice evening at the Christmas market.
P.S. Since I learned here that Noir Extreme is based on the Indian dessert Kulfi, I have to try this necessarily once.
Classic, noble, Tom Ford
This fragrance is unique, strong, powdery and somehow still fruity. It smells a bit feminine, but stands out clearly as the men's version. Currently my favourite in winter, when not in the office or visiting someone at home!
Simply stunning
I was looking for a new perfume for the winter. In the company of my sister I tested several fragrances at Douglas, when I smelled this scent I was immediately extremely convinced, but I also wanted to give another perfume a chance. So a sprayer on the left wrist and a sprayer "Stronger With You" on the right. After that we were first in the city, after about 30 minutes I noticed that I was surrounded by such a dominant woody sweetness and my sister confirmed this, for control I wanted to check from which perfume this incredibly dominant and yet pleasant scent came, it was clearly the Tom Ford, not only was it extremely present, it also completely outperformed the Armani, I could not even perceive it anymore. We turned around on the spot and I bought the Tom Ford. Since then I have worn it about 5 times and every time I got compliments Really an incredibly good and long-lasting sweet-woody winter scent (one day later the scent was still clearly perceptible on my skin).
Very clear recommendation!

Oldish2002
Compliments ? No arguments..
Don't mess with this baby. For the colder weather, night time, it's gonna be one of my dumb reaches. So sexy, appealing, warm and inviting scent. The dry down is heavenly. It smells like a night you won't forget if you ask me. Niche quality, no offence gents. Really. Very high quality fragrance. It deservs all the money that you'll pay for it. I don't know about other batches but mine it's from 2018 and it's a beast in performance. The projection stays with you up until the 6th hour and it continues to make you feel it even after 13-14 hours. That's what I call a beast.
As I said, very sweet, warm, cozy and relaxing kind of smell. Not too powerful to offend (depends on the sprays tough).
I feel some coffe, mixed with the orange, definitely cardamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Anyway, very good combination of notes.
Besides my other picks for colder months, this is certainly gonna be in my top list.

Overall : 8.5/10
Harrock
That scent converted me...
I'm not really a man for sweet smells. I'm more into fresh or spicy woody notes like Terre dˋhermes , Dior Sauvage,Fahrenheit or Encre Noir by Lalique. With sweet gourmand scents I had not much to do. I found sweet scents to be feminine, too penetrating (I got a headache from 1 million) and also too synthetic for the scents to interest me. And actually I didn't want to have anything to do with Noir Extreme but only to try the legendary Oud Wood... Unfortunately I was disappointed with Oud Wood. I did not like the scent at all and so I tried the other scents and was surprised by Noir Extrem Positiv. Noir Extrem is not too oppressively sweet and hardly smells (to me) synthetic. The durability is very good it keeps the whole day only the projection leaves a lot to be desired ... but it is also an EdP and no EdT. Noir Extrem is therefore best suited for a date without wearing something too intrusive or for private parties where the fragrance creates a little bubble around you and doesn't have to perform outside and then fills a whole room inside. Yes, the fragrance is sweet and gourmand but so well composed that it never bothered me. I've just fallen for the scent that is so beautiful... i'd like to smell it even on a woman

Powdery gourmand
Definitely a powdery gourmand fragrance from Tom Ford. I really like the Kulfi and Saffron notes in this fragrance. Very warm, somewhat vanillic, sweet, and balsamic. Very sexy and at the same time comforting. Unfortunately on my skin the dry-down turns too powdery for me to really get excited. I think Tuscan Leather and Ombre Leather are better than this fragrance, however I still give this fragrance a 7/10.

911Frags911Frags 23 days ago
dont like it at all... to femini
MikeMikeMikeMike 2 months ago
Being a fan of spicebomb extreme I can just walk by noir extreme. Yes it is more elegant, yes it is more feminine, yes I like SB better :)
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Noir Extreme is a more sophisticated and somewhat sexier version of Viktor & Rolf's Spicebomb. It smells expensive and rich. Simply unique!
ToreterToreter 2 years ago
A sweet suede flower-milk-vanilla-rose-amber combo. Starts femenine and evolves more masculine.Sweet smooth and comfortable. 8/10
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Black bottle and black soul! Oriental resinous with an unexpected flowery heart, it's a wonderful jus for her too!Good sillage. I love it
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
Delicious scent. Below average performance. Good for a cozy netflix sesh :D
PBullFriendPBullFriend 3 years ago
Loathsome powdery vanilla/orange blossom over men's cologne. Gave me a headache. Scrubbed.
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Everything creamy: vanilla, ambery sandalwood that interacts with mastic, even the spices. 'Extreme' goes hin the direction 'heavy'&'sweet.

by Duftlöwe
by Duftlöwe
by Bajro96
by Bajro96
by Shuqush
Amberlastig und süss aber nicht vom Goldbarren
by TomLavender
by MarDie95
by Sliff
by Sliff
by BlackbirdHH
Tom Ford is the king of marketing, this being not special you pay what it is worth
by OleTrufa
by OleTrufa
by Lobogaust
by Lobogaust
by DanyPereyra
by DanyPereyra

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Lost Cherry (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford White Suede (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford