Noir Extreme 2015 Eau de Parfum

Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Top 14 in Men's Perfume
Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Dior Homme Intense (2011)

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Neroli, Saffron, Cardamom, Nutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesKulfi, Mastic, Rose, Jasmine, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 16.05.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is Tom Ford himself.

Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago

„The milk dessert oriental perfume”

[short review] The 7th Avenue is the heart of New York for me. It's lively, colourful, reasonably safe, and if you are in the mood for it, it's...
K1K1 6 years ago

„"Noir Extreme"? How about "Welcome to the Candy Shop"?!”

I don't know how it happens when a top seller house falls in quality, it sells more! Tom Ford has fallen...
one for the winter
For me, a fragrance that you can only wear below 10 degrees.

A bit of orange / tangerine, plus saffron and cardamom, "Kulfi" and in the base vanilla. A very delicious powdery sweet fragrance for the cold days. For this scenario a 10/10!

Wowzers!
This is really something. Dried fruits (fig and plum?), patchouli, truffle, saffron, vanilla and tuberose. Something in the direction of smooth boozy chocolate caramel whisky. The saffron really shines in the breakdown and makes it even creamier. Sweet, rich and deep, bordering on gourmand territory. At the same time luxurious and somewhat mouthwatering. Fits perfectly on colder nights and would be great as a romantic dating scent.
I even get some similarities with Guerlain L'Instant Extreme with less powder or Givenchy Very Irresistible without the mint note. This is listed as a male scent, but I actually think women could pull off this sweetie just as well.
Pricey, but really nice and comforting. Not extreme as in a powerful scent, but give it an extra spray or two more than usually and I get an ok 5-6 hours of longevity.

Great fragrance and a definite love from me!
Can you eat that?
On the way to India you pass some oriental countries, whose spicy chords are incorporated in the fragrance. Once arrived in India, the specialty Kulfi was taken directly into the heart and thus forms a wonderful heart messenger, which can be described as milky creamy. To create a vessel as a base for this creation the best craft materials were brought in beautiful sandalwood and amber. Hmm there is something missing, the vanilla. Wow this vanilla how smoothly it rounds off the masterpiece. A fragrance that takes time to warm up to. But other countries other customs. Give it a chance and Noir will be your dark shadow that follows you everywhere. A shadow because you will always shine as soon as you smell it
Girls' Night Out
Yesterday big, double excitement in our wartsab group "girls' night". Jackie had, while trying to install the heavy retro-dry hood, dislocated his arm and Melody spoiled his stomach while trying the new quinoa spelt Maultaschen at the weekly market. Jackie, real name Jacques Gelee, is our hairdresser, good friend and fellow member (literally the only one) of the girls' night out group, Melody Vögele-Schmitz is a young-at-heart old 68er and independent artist. Both can probably participate in the meeting despite their misfortune.

Also present pharmacist Dr.Pille, first name Susi, primary school teacher Fräulein Elisabeth, optician Klara Sicht, furthermore the Bärbel, butcher shop saleswoman at Metzger Axthelm and Ilse, manager of the kiosk with attached post office, sewing and ironing service.
Emerged from a Rehaturnen (all the girls have backs), they later met further and got along very well with each other. The current wartsab group "girls' night" always meets on the first Monday of the month to chat, gossip and be funny. There are Schnittchen of Bärbel, Prosecco, egg and cherry liqueur, the topics are varied, mainly it is about men, lingerie, fashion, perfume or Tupperware.

This time Bärbel, butcher shop saleswoman and Gspusi of the divorced butcher Axthelm, had prepared an extra surprise. From plenty of sweetened condensed milk, some tangerine pulp, orange zest, chopped pistachios and a few splashes of rose water, she had made for everyone a small bowl of traditional Indian ice cream, a frozen milk dessert, also called Kulfi. At the same time, she presented a perfume bottle of Noir Extreme by Tom Ford, asking for the girls' advice on whether this fragrance would make a good gift for the butcher?

Bärbel, a robust, mature woman in her late forties was in her younger years a nasty propaganda of her friends at the time. They told her that beauty was not important and that those who spread it were the most blessed. So she paid little attention to herself and the others could bask in their own glory all the more. A frustrating time full of failures that doesn't seem any better by the fact that she is now getting prettier and prettier as a mature woman, while her former friends are visibly yellowing.

At the divorced Master Axthelm she did not want to fail and be more than a Fleischerfachgspusi. She asked in the round whether it was appropriate at least after work once to smell like a milk dessert or like Christmas spiced milk noodles or baklava with a layer of crème brûlée on top, wärend otherwise constantly the smell of sausage and smoked?

The delicious scent of the first spray made it clear that Noir Extreme is strong enough to mask the butcher's odor that constantly clings to the butcher's axe helmet. Primary school teacher Fräulein Elisabeth took the floor. Strong, delicious and good as the tasty Kulfi was the scent. The perfume smelled pleasant, but to wear it herself it was too sweet, a bit turgid and constantly reminded her to count calories. At her age, she was about to retire, she would have to be even more self-conscious, because she wanted to devote herself completely to the successful search for a partner soon. Susi (Mrs. Dr.Pille) threw in with an important look, that already Marco Polo brought the Kulfirezept of the Kublai Khan, whereupon the Italians quickly invented the Gelato.

Jackie was instantly enamored with this delicately spicy, milky dessert note that accompanied the scent for a long stretch. He liked the sweetness just as much as his cat Kitty did while sitting on the sofa with him, especially the short, sweet-fruity beginning as well as the subtle, unobtrusive spice to the honeyed, strong sweetness of the middle and the onset of smoky, dark-vanilla warmth to the all-too-early sensual-sweet ending. This charming fragrance transformation from powdery to fine-creamy laid like a silky-smoky vanilla scarf delicately around the bodies of the girls!

Our young-at-heart old 68erin, Melody Vögele-Schmitz, nowadays with the electric bike on the road, remembered with moist eyes at Noir Extreme still the harmonious, sweet, cuddly scent of the many fetes inside her old VW bus on tour.
Optometrist Klara Sicht probably had the most unclouded view of the perfume by pontificating, full of praise. The deep dark orientalism of typical basar spices and the floral sprinkles of fruit and rose form the noble, seductive frame for the powerful, delicious sweetness with all its facets of dried fruit, candied fruit, morning pastry, milk cream or just Kulfi. Subtle smoke and impressive vanilla make the fragrance elegant and accompany a harmoniously soft and warming finish, which unfortunately loses vitality far too quickly. After 5-7 hours is the end!

The recommendation of the girls round to Bärbel was clear. With Noir Extreme she should permanently move a little closer to the candy-loving butcher. Although "the buck was not yet entgültig erlegt", but all press firmly the fingers.

Tonight's girls evening thanks you for's kiebitzen!
Mente
A fragrance to feel good
TF Noire Extreme was my first perfume. At the time, I tested my way through the Douglas as a rank beginner and was somewhat disappointed by what I got in front of my nose. And then - without ever having heard of the house before - I smelled my first Tom Ford fragrance: Noire Extreme. I was seriously impressed.

It is truly a fragrance to feel good in. Warm, slightly vanilla and not too sweet. For rainy winter days, where you would love to just snuggle under the blanket, a dream. The fragrance is especially suitable for closed rooms. Although I have the feeling as a wearer, the sillage must be incredible, but if you smell the fragrance on another person, you perceive only a pleasant aura and no penetrating scent veil (this can of course be a strength or weakness depending on your preference).

Although I was previously on my other fragrances much more often addressed, actually re-bought but rather this. So who is looking for a "Panty Dropper", should look around further. However, who is looking for a fragrance in whose environment friends, family and partner feel comfortable, is extremely well advised with TF Noire Extreme ;-).
The madness!
Personally, I'm not a big fan of sweet scents. However, I dared to make an exception with this one and order a sample. I am thrilled! This fragrance is amazing! Sweet, seductive and not too feminine. Can very well imagine him on a date or in bed. Incredibly good scent and reasonably priced. Highly recommended
Dear
I was planning to give this fragrance to my boyfriend for his birthday due to the consistently good reviews.

No sooner said than done - I visited a Douglas branch to be able to sniff it.

There I asked a nice employee, where I could find him because.
She met directly: "THAT IS A WONDERFUL scent!"
The excitement about Noir Extreme was really written all over her face.

We tested it on a test strip.
After the first sniff : disappointment. THIS is supposed to be this fragrance that everyone praises? The wonderful evening fragrance, as everyone describes him?
To me, it smelled pungent and "stale". Not modern. Just not good.

So I thanked them, said I'd have to think about it, and left the store.

I took the test strip anyway and drove home.

Then, while driving, I noticed a scent from the side that gave me goose bumps.

"This can never be the Tom Ford," I thought to myself, and glanced at the test strip on the passenger seat.
I took it, and was spellbound: HE WAS IT!
That unearthly, delicious, spicy sweetness emanating from the
Strip was breathtaking.
I kept smelling that test strip the entire ride.

I ordered it right then and there. I couldn't help myself.

My friend also like him, gift succeeded.

Sometimes I take him out of the cabinet, just to smell the spray head.
I'm even thinking of buying it for myself so I can notice it throughout the day.

Definitely a unisex scent for me!
Have also considered buying the Noir pour femme, but I think I would be too disappointed should it not smell like the beloved Noir Extreme....
Seducer.
Actually, I don't really like most Tom Fords - I often find them too loud and intrusive.
Noir Extreme makes an exception here. And what a.
I see in it one of the best gourmands for men (and ladies, too) to be had in the great, indeed huge, market of fragrances.
Upon application, I perceive primarily the cardamom. Nothing scratches and stings.
The exotic fragrance note Kulfi - apparently an Indian dessert, I perceive as a "milky sweetness", in combination with the vanilla it reminds me of a very high-quality dessert. This may not sound like something you want to smell like when sober, but the entire composition applied on a cold winter evening - this comforting feeling is unparalleled.
The individual ingredients harmonize and seem to be of high quality.

Gourmands tend yes often to be perceptible even 10 meters against the wind. While some want exactly that, Noir Extreme has succeeded here a good middle ground. It's present all day, but after a few hours it's only within an intimate radius - and that's exactly what suits it. He is seductive, sensual, erotic.
He does not want to "scream" too much at all.

Chapeau, Mr. Ford.
Magic and passion
Oriental sensuality from 1000 and 1 Nights forms together with a touch of mysticism the very special ingredients of this wonderful perfume! This magical fragrance, which is almost romantic and seductive, exudes a very special aura of passion! A breathtaking symphony of love and magic! The sillage and durability are extraordinary and contribute to the fact that this beautiful fragrance (especially for women) will remain in the memory for a long time! However, this fragrance is not for men who prefer gritty and masculine scents. Rather, it is a fragrance for men who emphasize more on their sensuality and seduction skills. Noir Extreme is a fragrance that belongs to my very personal top 3. It comes right after Fleur du Male by Gaultier and after Sauvage (EdT) by Dior! My experience with Noir Extreme has been really fantastic! I have received many compliments and have been asked the name of my perfume many times! But the most intense experience was with a beautiful unknown woman! An absolute dream woman! She came up to me, smelled me and gave me great compliments for this fragrance! Then she asked for the name of this perfume! After I told her the name, she told me that she had now found the perfect gift for her fiancé! I was totally crestfallen! :(
Personally, I would wear this fragrance especially in autumn and winter, then this fragrance unfolds its magical charm very well! In addition, I would wear it with elegant clothes and on special occasions where romance is especially involved! (Such as a candlelight dinner) Here, this fragrance can act as a "can opener"! :)
Overall, Noir Extreme is a beautiful fragrance, which should be missing from my point of view in any collection, if one (s) has a thing for romance and this attitude to life in given occasions with his body odor wants to emphasize!
Keko
My entry into the perfume world
It's November 2018, a perfume-crazy buddy only knows about this subject at the time and gets me hooked on his fragrances and samples. I deal with the subject of fragrances and buy me on his recommendation this perfume, which would become the cornerstone of my collection today.

I loved this fragrance very much in the beginning. Even today I still give it a 10/10 as far as scent goes. Pistachio, vanilla, cardamom. Simply fantastic.

In my opinion, this perfume can be worn all year round, even if many classify it as an absolute winter scent. When it comes to an occasion this perfume is definitely in the "date" category. At dinner in a restaurant, during a walk or during a cozy evening on the couch Noir Extreme finds its place.

What I'm not so convinced is the durability of about 4-5 hours on my skin. From Tom Ford I'm used to better today.

Nevertheless, I am glad to have this fragrance in my collection and keep it as a cornerstone for a new passion forever in honor.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 day ago
very sweet and feminine. Absolutely unwearable at temperatures over the freezing point.
Shafkat82Shafkat82 3 months ago
Sexy Gourmand ... Love it
911Frags911Frags 5 months ago
dont like it at all... to femini
MikeMikeMikeMike 6 months ago
Being a fan of spicebomb extreme I can just walk by noir extreme. Yes it is more elegant, yes it is more feminine, yes I like SB better :)
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Noir Extreme is a more sophisticated and somewhat sexier version of Viktor & Rolf's Spicebomb. It smells expensive and rich. Simply unique!
ToreterToreter 2 years ago
A sweet suede flower-milk-vanilla-rose-amber combo. Starts femenine and evolves more masculine.Sweet smooth and comfortable. 8/10
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Black bottle and black soul! Oriental resinous with an unexpected flowery heart, it's a wonderful jus for her too!Good sillage. I love it
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 3 years ago
Delicious scent. Below average performance. Good for a cozy netflix sesh :D
PBullFriendPBullFriend 4 years ago
Loathsome powdery vanilla/orange blossom over men's cologne. Gave me a headache. Scrubbed.
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Everything creamy: vanilla, ambery sandalwood that interacts with mastic, even the spices. 'Extreme' goes hin the direction 'heavy'&'sweet.

by Duftlöwe
by Duftlöwe
the scent of love...
by ESSAHSAV
by Bajro96
by Bajro96
by Shuqush
Amberlastig und süss aber nicht vom Goldbarren
by TomLavender
by MarDie95
by Sliff
by Sliff
by BlackbirdHH
Tom Ford is the king of marketing, this being not special you pay what it is worth
by OleTrufa
by Stefan1993
by DanyPereyra
by DanyPereyra

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Lost Cherry (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford Lavender Extrême by Tom Ford