Ombré Leather Parfum 2021

Ombré Leather Parfum by Tom Ford
Ombré Leather Parfum is a new perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is leathery-spicy. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Sonia Constant

Violet leaf absolute Orpur®Violet leaf absolute Orpur®
Indian jasmine sambac absoluteIndian jasmine sambac absolute
Black leatherBlack leather
IrisIris
Green tobaccoGreen tobacco
CedarwoodCedarwood
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.10.2021.

Razvanyke
An answer to many requests
Each time when a new release or a flanker from Tom Ford comes to the market is a reason for joy. When I found out, months ago about OL Parfum I was so thrilled due to the notes and the Parfum concentration.

Recently I got my bottle and tested it, it is very different to what I expected .. not sure if it´s a good thing or a bad one, let me explain:

- It is very wearable now, it has a certain lightness to it which makes it almost inoffensive, like a nice smell which will bother nobody.
- It has a light floral note which combined with the strong leather, will make it very versatile.
- It has great longevity and will stay close to skin for many hours, performance is great.

But, it misses the character from the original one .. it is not the "brave kid from the block" who does what he wants and wears this strong scent and that is that. Now Ombre Leather Parfum is a people pleaser and I am not sure for whom it is adressed .. it smells great, it is a nice smell, but it will not take fans away from Acqua di Parma nor Widian ..

Time will tell, if this release was really needed.

AnjaTom
This is what leather smells like in 2021!
Leather, with me a really difficult topic, both for me as well as for my environment.
Previous tests (oscillating between Godolphin and TL) had always confirmed with the LEDER is simply not mine! Then came London by Widian, which carried the most beautiful leather note with it so far I was allowed to smell!
To date I thought then actually that would be it with the leather with me. But then itched me the new TF but in the fingers. The EDP I found terrible at the time. For me just a shoe polish.
The perfume, however - a dream! Who knows the Widian and likes can sic the TF OL perfume from the leather note so imagine, but without sweetness! Fruity dry finest suede with depth.

And such a release in the signature line, that's insane! For me, so far the best leather note (from TF) I had under the nose!
Wearable - Modern - fluffy somehow, not heavy! As made but for autumn / winter.
Durlach more universal than you might think, for me even -15 degrees really good wearable. Whether sun or rain or snow.

The more he goes into the DD the more joins a slight restrained sweetness to it! Wonderful! Super soft and super sexy! Both for the man and for the woman!

Who had inhibitions so far to dare to the topic of leather, here you can start!
Do not be deterred by the notes!
Test!! It's worth it!

Not much change unfortunately
Now I have only 15ml left of my Ombre Leather 16 and I guard it like gold dust. It is so good and has the projection that I crave for. The leather is smooth and if you can get hold of a bottle it's worth every penny.
The new EDP version has nothing on the original but for the price is a good buy and still smells amazing although longevity is an issue.
I was hoping the Parfum would cover some of the issues of the EDP and it does in part. It's deeper so like the original it does last longer but projection is a problem. I want a cloud around me at all times but just don't seem to get it. Then I have layered with both with the Parfum as the base. It turns out a beautiful concoction and smells amazing. Not quite the original but good.
Update: I was in fenwicks to go and actually buy a bottle this afternoon. I used the sampler and sprayed quite generously on my arms. Then walked around for a while and had lunch. 2 hours later I spoke to my girlfriend about whether we should buy a bottle. She suddenly exclaimed " it smells like Fahrenheit ". I had never thought of this and I love Fahrenheit especially the Parfum. It really bloody does smell like Fahrenheit. I bow to her superior nose.

HermeshHermesh 7 days ago
More discreet, but at the same time more classy than EdP. Understatement that nontheless is appealing. Minus for sillage and longevity.
JMWeedJMWeed 1 month ago
Yeah, that’s leather, but not like a cigarette like Tuscan leather, it’s solid
Amazon1975Amazon1975 3 months ago
Honestly practically the same scent as the EDP. Very slight iris with improved longevity. 7-10
EstbienlaEstbienla 4 months ago
Exactly the same DNA and smell as the less sweetened and powdery EDP with a green touch when opening. Same longevity/sillage as EDP

by Estbienla
by Estbienla

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Lost Cherry (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford