Soleil Neige 2019Eau de Parfum

Soleil Neige (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford
Soleil Neige (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is creamy-floral. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Carrot seed
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasminum grandiflorum, Orange blossom, Karmaflor®, Turkish rose
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Musk, Benzoin, Vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.11.2020.

In a new guise
Like the softness of underwear and the scent of freshly washed hair, Soleil Neige lays itself on the skin. The silage is strong, this becomes clear with the first sprayer. I am on a summer holiday, not a winter holiday. Apricots and peaches are sprouting, the sun is shining strongly, the hair is wet and the skin is warm. No trace of roses, nor do I smell the other fragrances separately, except bergamot squared, of course. Fresh and in the base still soft as wool it comes along, there is no winter smell. Perhaps Tom Ford and Micallef have joined forces in their winter impressions. In any case, even if no one wants to hear this, after a few hours this perfume smells exactly like Helene Fischer's "That's Me! Exactly, softer and less pungent, but in the end you get Soleil Neige for 1/5 of the price, if you can do without the small plus of warmth. I think that's not bad, because I have nothing against Helene Fischer and nothing against Tom Ford, and yes, because of me this is the higher quality luxury version. But it remains to be considered whether the wheel was reinvented or just refined.
For me a pleasant fragrance, with strong radiation and moderate durability. For Helene a first pungent, then pleasant scent with strong radiation and moderate durability. Do you fall victim to marketing or do you trust your nose? One thing is for sure, a good feeling can be bought with pleasure, but whether it must be this fragrance here for it, be put there
Who plucked the petals?
After my sharing I now comment on this interesting fragrance (had never tested it before)
I was a little disappointed with the first spray test. I didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't what I expected But now it is like this:
The more I wear it, the more I like it I didn't like Soleil Blanc that much Couldn't get the image of sun milk out of his head with this one.

Soleil Neige is different.
After a fairly fresh start (see bergamot) the three main components unfold:
Jasmine, rose and orange blossom.
Beautiful, although I usually don't tolerate jasmine very well But here, I like it.
The fragrance is floral-creamy as the description suggests.
It fits perfectly, looks very elegant.
Occasionally I have to think of an expensive hand cream that smells of fresh flowers.
Durability and sillage are moderate.
Anyway, I'm glad I dared to do it, although I have to admit that especially the bottle in white attracted me
But let's get to the end.
In the base I still perceive musk and vanilla. All in all this Soleil Neige looks very high quality, but unfortunately it does not smell like snow :D
But I would have been interested in a smell like that.
Cosy warm scented blanket
I am writing my first comment here and I chose Soleil Neige because I don't think he gets as much attention as he deserves.
The fragrance description of "sun that meets snow" fits perfectly, the fragrance is pleasantly warm without ever being too heavy or opulent. It immediately lifts my mood and puts me in a good mood ☺️
Creamy vanilla with blossoms, a bit fresh in the opening and musk in the drydown, whereby I have the feeling to be surrounded by a pleasant fragrance cloud all the time. I don't really smell the different components one by one, it results in a great composition that envelops me like a warm blanket.
I can imagine that die-hard Tom Ford fans cannot do so much with soleil neeige. This fragrance is not loud or daring, but beautiful, subtle and quiet. At the same time it is something special for me, you certainly don't smell it on every corner.
The durability is ok, I can still smell the fragrance on my arm after 8 hours, but after 1-2 hours it becomes very close to the skin and then very quickly becomes "skinscent".
At this price one could expect more in terms of performance. I was lucky and got my bottle at a special price
Skiing in Aspen
Last weekend I had the pleasure to test the new TF Soleil Neige at the big, turquoise "D".
I was told beforehand to imagine the following: "They are almost knee-deep in the snow and are walking slowly and hard up a mountain. However, it is not a mountain in nowhere, but they are in Aspen, not far from luxurious hotels and the smell of the small shops in the village. When they finally reach the top, the sun rises directly in front of you".
On the one hand I found the performance not bad, on the other hand I was surprised by the dedication of the salesman when explaining the fragrance ^^
Short and sweet... I'm with him when the sun shines, but not necessarily with the rest. It smells suspiciously like this Hawaiian sun cream (Tropic Silk is the name, I think), but with a subtle sweetness of vanilla underneath. However, the fragrance is not heavy, but pleasantly light and to a certain extent fresh. I personally like it very, very much. However, the scent on my hand was no longer noticeable after about 3 hours, let alone to other people
Besides, it is really outrageous in price (as far as I remember it was 407€/100ML). In principle, the same to Lost Cherry and for a Cherry-Coke/Dr. Pepper fragrance, I do not spend more than 400€ but this only off-topic.

It is praised as unisex and in this case it is very true! Soleil Blanc is often referred to as a women's fragrance (I can't say anything about this, as I have never smelled it before) and as a flanker of this one, I also assumed that Soleil Neige is a feminine fragrance, but as a man you can wear it very well.

Scent is great, Sillage and durability less, price is outrageous.
FelixRyd
A dream in the flower field
I sprayed the scent at Nice Airport before a flight and slept in a cloud of flowers during the flight. It definitely has a calming effect and you relax after spraying it on.

For me a rather light spring scent which was made more for a lady than for the gentleman. But I could imagine an interesting mixture with some of the citric TF scents. It will probably not make it into the collection at the current price, but in and of itself not a bad fragrance
A snowy summer evening
A lukewarm summer evening in the Caribbean. The snow-covered sun, others should call it moon, illuminates the night in its full beauty. In a sea of flowers we drink a sparkling cocktail. That's Soleil Neige.

We start the evening with a sparkling and fresh bergamot. The green and earthy notes quickly join, making the whole a little more interesting. Surrounded by frangipani, jasmine and rose dance lightly across the parquet floor. Finally there is a creamy Labdanum dessert, lightly sweetened with vanilla and musk.

If you are a Soleil Blanc fan, Soleil Neige is a great addition to your collection. The perfume is certainly more on the feminine side, but that doesn't mean that men shouldn't give it a chance. Despite the snow in the name, I see Tom Ford's new creation more as a spring and summer companion. The scent chords are too filigree to withstand a harsh winter day.

All in all a successful access to the Private Blend Collection. It's certainly not Tom Ford's most sophisticated or provocative perfume, but it's still a great fragrance.

tom ford - soleil neige: extrait de schmelzpunktê...
by Felsn
by HsChen
by HsChen
by Montexx
by Montexx

Popular Tom Ford

Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16 by Tom Ford Lost Cherry by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Plum Japonais by Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Intense by Tom Ford Amber Absolute by Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua by Tom Ford Vert d'Encens by Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous / Fabulous (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford White Suede (Eau de Parfum) by Tom Ford Oud Minérale by Tom Ford