Eau de Tommi Sooni I

Eau de Tommi Sooni I by Tommi Sooni
Eau de Tommi Sooni I is a perfume by Tommi Sooni for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-smoky. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

BenzoinBenzoin BergamotBergamot OakmossOakmoss Huon pine tree Cuban cigarCuban cigar LaurelLaurel RoseRose NarcissusNarcissus SandalwoodSandalwood Lemon leafLemon leaf

Submitted by Nasowas, last update on 14.05.2020.

Icekat
Invigorating walk in the woods while smoking tobacco pipe
Tommi Sooni I is a high quality and complex scent. The fresh and green citrus notes are blended well with a sophisticated tobacco note and pleasant woody base. I do not like to classify the scents as male or female but this composition definitely feels masculine to me.

The opening is bitter greens and lime. It is fresh, cool and invigorating. I smell a lot of petit grain in the opening, which gives this scent a unique tone. I am not sure if I like it though. I think it is a bit too much for my taste, as it smells too sharp and too green to my nose. The scent slowly evolves into woody scent with the pine and oakmoss. The metallic note is not obvious but it is there lingering in the background. I do not get rose or any other floral notes. The tobacco note is quite noticeable and I think it adds an interesting layer to the woody notes. I like this stage a lot as I think the combination of tobacco and woods is quite nice here. Eventually, the scent warms up and softens as the sandalwood and light benzoin becomes more noticeable in the base. The sillage and longevity are good.

This is a second fragrance I try from Tommi Sooni and so far I can see that this house creates scents with interesting compositions and a nice development curve. I asked my husband to try it on but I do not think that it worked great on him. Perhaps this scent needs the right chemistry. I think it is worth sampling but not a blind buy material.

by Hibernation
by Hibernation

Popular by Tommi Sooni

Eau de Tommi Sooni II by Tommi Sooni Tarantella by Tommi Sooni Jinx by Tommi Sooni Eau de Tommi Sooni III by Tommi Sooni Passerelle by Tommi Sooni