Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger
Dreaming (Tommy Hilfiger)
Dreaming (Tommy Hilfiger)

Dreaming is a perfume by Tommy Hilfiger for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Stephen Nilsen

Top Notes Top NotesPeach, Pink pepper, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Tuberose, Peach
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Lily, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 26.10.2016

Longevity 2.5/10 Scent 4.0/10
I must be dreaming...
When DKNY Red Delicious wasn't working with my skin chemistry, a sales assistant suggested Dreaming to me as a similar fragrance which might match my skin type.

Although I hate to disagree with these girls that try so hard to find you the perfect fragrance, I just couldn't find any similarities. In fact, I found it hard to smell Dreaming at all.

Several coffee beans later and the scent that is Dreaming seemed non-existant. There was the faintest hint of peach and flowers, yet I really had to inhale deeply to even smell that.

Both this fragrance and Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein take first prize for the faintest and most subtle fragrances I have ever tried. Something tells me that perhaps my nose is just incapable of smelling these scents. I do hope that they are able to be smelt by other people.

by Joe
by Joe

Popular Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy (Cologne) by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman by Tommy Hilfiger Freedom (2012) by Tommy Hilfiger Loud for Her by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Flower Violet by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Man Sport by Tommy Hilfiger Loud for Him by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Prep Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Prep Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger True Star by Tommy Hilfiger T (Eau de Toilette) by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Brights by Tommy Hilfiger TH Bold by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Flower Marigold by Tommy Hilfiger The Girl by Tommy Hilfiger