Hilfiger Woman 2010

Hilfiger Woman by Tommy Hilfiger
Hilfiger Woman is a perfume by Tommy Hilfiger for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesPink grapefruit, Mandarin orange, Raspberry, Italian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesEgyptian lily-of-the-valley, Yulan magnolia, Moroccan jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.10.2020.

2.5

peaseant scent
I was looking for something good for daily use. It's not specal or surprising. I'll enjoy all around year.

-update-
I was finding something that I could wear at high school and wouldn't be annoying. I thought not special but something I can wear always would be good. And then I thought a citrous and a little sweet pafume would be good. But I got a sweet and a little fruity one. Because the scent inclined me to change my mind. It was very pleasant and I thought I could wear it all around year.

I think scent of heart note is more prominent than the others. Maybe jasmin is the most. Fruity(or refreshing?) note add nuances,sweet(floral) notes is main. After a while sweet note become warmer.

by Villarouge
by Villarouge
by Goldlola
by Goldlola

Popular Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy (Cologne) by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Impact by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger T (Eau de Toilette) by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Man Sport by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Candied Charms by Tommy Hilfiger True Star Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Prep Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Now by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Flower Marigold by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer 2016 by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Flower Violet by Tommy Hilfiger The Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Freedom Sport by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Into The Surf by Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Brights by Tommy Hilfiger