T 2001 Eau de Toilette

T (Eau de Toilette) by Tommy Hilfiger
Bottle Design Ken Hirst
T (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Tommy Hilfiger for men and was released in 2001. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation

Annie Buzantian

ClementineClementine
Green notesGreen notes
LimeLime
PinePine

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 21.01.2022.

A moment in time
This perfume was offered to me by my wife in 2002, the year my first child was born. I kept a small portion in the last bottle I bought and used, to remember this fragrance. Whenever I smell this perfume, it brings extraordinary emotions and memories of that time, that unique and wonderful moment of the birth of my eldest Son.
Unfortunately, one of my favorite perfumes discontinued, in favor of this accelerated need for brands to systematically put new products on the market.

Bring on the nostalgia!
Imagine taking a clementine, ok...creating the aromatic version...and JAMMING it up your nose. BAM! Add some pine and you've got it. Clemen-pine. Super sharp. I'm talkin' SHARP. S-H-R-P, I mean S-H-A RRRR-P. Think Sung homme or Aspen sharp. Yeah.

This stuff is wicked fresh, and takes me straight back to highschool. Man, I can't believe I still have the original bottle, but its uses are limited. It's basically relegated to casual situations in the heat. After that initial sharp blast it actually tames quite a bit and you're left with a citrusy-green type of scent. No backbone and with average longevity, sorry. But after all this time, chicks still dig it, just like the original Tommy. Go figure.

GuapoGuapo 5 days ago
Perhaps it is time to ask (insist) the to new partnership ("Give Back Beauty"), to bring back some “extinct” fragrances, such as this one.

Popular Tommy Hilfiger

Impact Intense by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy (Cologne) by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Impact by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger True Star Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Man Sport by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Candied Charms by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Now by Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Prep Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger by Tommy Hilfiger The Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Flower Violet by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer 2016 by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer 2021 by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Flower Marigold by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Weekend Getaway by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Citrus Brights by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Flower Rose by Tommy Hilfiger