Impact by Tommy Hilfiger
Impact is a new perfume by Tommy Hilfiger for men and was released in 2020. The scent is fresh-woody. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bitter orange, Red apple, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesElemi resin, French cypress, Resins, Clary sage
Base Notes Base NotesAkigalawood®, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 04.01.2021.

The faces of the advertising campaign are singers Wincent Weiss for Germany and Austria, Carl Brave for Italy and James Bay in most other countries.

Spicy Tommy H.
I have to say, not a bad guy, that Tommy. I got a sample at the drugstore today, and they tested it at home. He starts out nice and fresh and after 5 minutes he quickly goes into the heart note and this is really well done in connection with the base. The transition from resinous to woody is nice and really not bad. At the end it gets a bit more powdery. But the fine freshness paired with spice and wood remains. It reminds me a bit of Karl Lagerfeld "Man" and Boss Bottled. It's crazy, but it's so... It's not so linear either, it changes until the end. I don't see him as a high-flyer, but he is multifaceted and interesting. Impact is a masculine scent throughout, you can wear it as an Ü35 without any problems. The blue bottle with the company name reminiscent of youth is very deceptive.
The only shortcoming is that it is not so loud, so the sillage. But that doesn't mean you have to badmouth him. The durability is better there, but the whole thing plays itself all around within a radius of two meters. In my opinion, T.H. Impact will be a "love at second sight scent candidate" with most people.
Great, fresh, simple scent
Masculine, fresh, grapefruit and wood make this fragrance not unique, but still really super pleasant in the nose with great silage and acceptable durability. Can recommend this fragrance without reservation to anyone looking for fresh, clean shower fragrances with a really pleasant fruity note.
I really didn't expect that!

Smellavision
But what kind of impact ?
I've actually never owned a Hilfiger perfume, nor have I found them interesting enough to purchase.

With that in mind, I have regularly bought and worn their clothes as I find them of a decent quality and design. So, last week I was in a Hilfiger store looking for a new pair of jeans when - lo and behold - the store had reserved an entire table for presenting the new Impact perfume. Long story short, when I left the store I was equipped also with a minuscule tester (0.3 ml - who the h*ll makes samples that small !?) of Impact. Fast forward to earlier today I managed to test the meager 3 (!!) sprays that were in the sample, and my impression so far is : not that bad. As in - it's really hard to dislike. It doesn't come across to me as the usual "blue" fragrance that the bottle indicates, more in the vein of your typical night time popular fragrances.

What I get is some sort of lemony opening, woods, akigalawood, and ambery ambroxan but quite subtle as well as pleasant. I have honestly no idea have coca smells, but I do get some sweetish cocoa-like wafts every now and then - is that coca? I've heard it should smell like tea.

So yes, it is generic and performance (at least from my dwarfish sample) is not impressive but my overall impression is ok. Would I buy it? No, IMO there are dozens of better perfumes in the same price range as the atmosphere is somewhere in Boss Bottled/YSL La Nuit territory and should be categorized as woody spicy instead of fruity aromatic - but that's just my opinion. But I do like the idea of the bottle with a refillable atomizer you can bring along - which may also be necessary with the quite low performance of Impact.

Not too bad, but I must say the Hilfiger perfume line still hasn't made anything that I could not live without.
SvenScent
A modern and masculine designer fragrance

To be honest, I had no expectations of this fragrance. Tommy Hilfiger, well, you immediately think, what great things are to come, although Hilfiger once succeeded in creating a very pleasing, quite good and timeless scent with 'Tommy'. And, yes, also by testing the Impact, I discovered a surprisingly well made perfume, which, and this must be noted at this point because of the transparency
However, when I read the first statements written here, I'm not quite sure whether the reviewers smelled the scent or worked their way through the given scent pyramid. Or if I can't trust my nose anymore. Fresh, fruity, sweet, young, that's not how I would characterize the fragrance anyway.

It is only fruity in the first seconds of the opening. Here you can smell the apple and the orange for a moment. Here, and only here at the beginning, there is a bit of the vibe of Boss Bottled and also of D&G's The One in the air. But apart from these first few seconds, Impact is an extremely masculine scent, in which the smell of smoky leather clearly dominates for me, even if both of them are not so explicitly present in the scents mentioned here. This chord is obviously obtained by the resins and woods used. My first association was immediately Ambré by Baldessarini, whom I know well because I wore it for a long time. This not least because Hilfiger's Impact also has a slight boozyness like the Ambré, as if the apple of the beginning had been slightly fermented towards the middle. I have smelled both against each other again and the correspondence of the hearts is already striking. Only towards the end Impact becomes a bit sweeter, warmer, very benzoin-like, more like Bentley for Men Intense.

In the end, nothing, but nothing at all has been reinvented here, but many familiar things have been successfully combined. In addition to that, man is once again dealing with a very masculine scent, which was rather seldom the case in the last years with all the sweet, aquatic and floral-oriental scents.
And yes, I even toyed - especially for the last mentioned reason - with the idea of getting myself this fragrance, also as a somewhat more modern alternative to Baldessarini's Ambré, which, as already indicated, I always liked very much, but which is no longer quite up to date and also reveals clear weaknesses in the performance. But unfortunately I have to say that the performance of Impact is not much better either. I find the Sillage to be rather reserved and the durability is also not more than average. Therefore it will probably remain with the pure thought...

Popular Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy (Cologne) by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger T (Eau de Toilette) by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Man Sport by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Candied Charms by Tommy Hilfiger True Star Men (Eau de Toilette) by Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Prep Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Now by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Flower Marigold by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer 2016 by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Flower Violet by Tommy Hilfiger The Girl by Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman by Tommy Hilfiger Freedom Sport by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Into The Surf by Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Brights by Tommy Hilfiger