Amir

Amir by Tonatto
Amir is a perfume by Tonatto for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFloral notes, Petitgrain
Heart Notes Heart NotesMyrrh, Orange, Lemon tree
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, French labdanum, Musk

Submitted by Profumo, last update on 28.01.2019.

Perfume Oil overwhelmed by base carrier
My issue with Laura Tonatto AMIR is different from Aromi's (see below). I have a roller ball of the perfume oil, and the first ingredient and carrier base, prunus amygdalis dulcis oil, overwhelms all of the alleged notes of the perfume (the second named ingredient). Really, what I smell above all is almond oil! Yes, there is a labdanum-amber and slight musky quality here, but I smell virtually no floral or citrus notes. Even the myrrh is hidden below my threshold of detectability in this thick oil.

Is this the same smell which Aromi describes below, of a Jovan-type composition? I have to plead ignorance, but I suspect that the scent is not unlike that of drugstore musk oil which has been dressed up a bit with some vague and abstract florality or what not.

I don't really mind smelling like almond oil, to be honest, and I am sure that it is good for my skin, but I cannot recommend the perfume oil version of AMIR to anyone who is looking for something more than a pleasant and rich moisturizing oil for the neck and décolleté area.

by RobK
by RobK

Popular Tonatto

Dama (Eau de Parfum) by Tonatto Albi by Tonatto Ápeiron by Tonatto Sandalo Per Teti by Tonatto Oropuro by Tonatto Rè by Tonatto Fior D'Arancio by Tonatto Iss by Tonatto Plaisir by Tonatto Solista by Tonatto Oltre by Tonatto Anni Venti by Tonatto Notte a Taif by Tonatto Anena by Tonatto Il Cammino / The Path by Tonatto Magnifico by Tonatto Antò by Tonatto