Toni Gard Woman 2010

Toni Gard Woman by Toni Gard
Toni Gard Woman is a perfume by Toni Gard for women and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFig leaf, Lilac, Mandarin orange, Red fruits, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesAcacia, Jasmine, Almond blossom, Marzipan, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Heliotrope, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by Fran, last update on 27.01.2021.

It should be Kneipp
I was looking for the scent of Kneipp shower foam.
Soft, creamy, slightly sweet, cuddly it should be.
In the big D I held said shower foam under the nose of an employee with the comment "I am looking for a fragrance that smells exactly SO, price does not matter."
She single-mindedly approached an extra stand with the Toni Gard Woman and sprayed it on me.
My first thought: This doesn't smell like shower foam Second thought: Wow, that smells great! Third thought: I MUST have the perfume! I'm coming! Immediately!
Fourth thought: Why exactly did I come in here?!?

The fragrance smells exactly the way I wanted it to: very soft, warm, cuddly, almond, cuddly... oh, wonderful!
Unfortunately, the nice lady dampened my joy in the next moment, because she told me that the fragrance will soon be out of stock.
I see, that's probably why the extra display...

I bought a big sweater and emptied it within a quarter of a year.
In the meantime, however, knowing that it will be discontinued, I ordered two more bunker bottles, one of which I now use rather sparingly and keep the other one as a collector's item.

By the way, the Kneipp shower foam is no longer available either, but I don't think it's such a pity. ;-)
Jackpot!
First I was very shocked because of the orange colour of the perfume. This colour in a yellowish bottle usually signals to me: tilted. Don't eat it. And he is really very close to the "old" Toni Gard, for me close enough to stop crying after the old one. But I don't smell marzipan, it's more this lilac PlayDoh note with quiet pencil shavings in the background... Wonderful! And with me, very intensely. It'll make me happy for the rest of the winter.

by Turandot
by Turandot

Popular Toni Gard

Toni Gard (Eau de Parfum) by Toni Gard Toni by Toni Gard Seaside Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Toni Gard A Better Man (Eau de Toilette) by Toni Gard My Honey by Toni Gard Seaside Man (Eau de Toilette) by Toni Gard Mint Woman by Toni Gard GRL PWR by Toni Gard Toni Gard Man (Eau de Toilette) by Toni Gard Mint Man (Eau de Toilette) by Toni Gard True by Toni Gard Toni Gard Male (Eau de Toilette) by Toni Gard