Essenza by Tonino Lamborghini
Essenza is a perfume by Tonino Lamborghini for men and was released in 2018. The scent is citrusy-fruity. It is being marketed by Desire Fragrances Inc. / Apple Beauty / First American Brands.

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
VetiverVetiver
Base Notes Base NotesTeakTeak
CedarwoodCedarwood
AmberAmber

Submitted by Morpheus1, last update on 06.09.2021.

The Spirit, Soul or Character of its Being
The essence of something is its primary and most important characteristic, which gives it its identity. The name of the eau de toilette, besides being a synonym of “perfume”, refers to the “proper and immutable reality of things”, but also to the “most important part of something”, recalling the pure Italian spirit of the brand that has always set it apart. Tonino Lamborghini Essenza gives freshness and awakens that feeling of absolute pleasure in contact with the sea and the Italian sun. The cologne was on my wish list after I bought its brother Invincibile.
Essenza is spotless, fruity, soapy, woody, aquatic, fresh, slightly spicy. I love this frag, and I bought it blindly. I am a guy who loves manly frags, but this one feels so pleasant and unisex. Soft, fresh, white floral, which isn’t too feminine, nor overly sweet, and I can see both men and women wearing this one. Some choices can never go wrong. The scent is very woody, with a floral hint but not wholly floral. I didn’t expect to like this fragrance that much, but it turned out to be much more pleasant than I thought.

Essenza takes off with a fresh squeeze of lemon zest; it is almost soapy in its composition, not overly spicy. It makes me think of the freshly grated lemon zest that is added to the cake mix. Green apple is also noticeable under citrus fruits, and soft, honeyed flower balances the tartness. There is a prominent note of sour lychee but then turns into a sweeter scent. Well-rounded from the start, not at all offensive, and quite soft.

As the scent moves into the heart, it becomes a little more floral, green, watery, and the citrus and fruit move into a delicate background scent. Subdued freesia shares the stage with a soft orange blossom, so soapy. However, the accord is not too indolic or flowery, but green and watery as if plant sap lingered. The addition of herbal vetiver keeps the heart brave so that green earthiness balances the floral mildness.

At the finish, the perfume reveals a pure amber accord stressed by sour fruity notes. The sensation of the dry cold of amber and the brightness of the floral and fruity green notes remain a light-dark, cold-warm oxymoron. It does not change dramatically on the skin, maintaining the fruit-amber pairing. The woody aspect of amber gives its fruity notes an intriguing character. However, we don’t have the sweet and sugary fruit punch, but something more like an abstract sketch. I adore the way the lemon zestiness blends with cedar shavings and mild teak wood; it is simply divine.

Essenza has an exciting and revitalizing breeze to it that is just so pleasant to the nose. This light, aquatic, citrusy scent is as timeless as your beloved pair of jeans, and it’s all you need to turn heads. Nobody will stop looking. I can picture myself wearing this fragrance on a warm and misty day for spring and summer seasons, safe for workplaces and cosy for leisure time. It represents the aroma of sparkling summer days yielding evocative evenings. Soothing, yet radiant. If you like fresh, summery, citrusy scents with a hint of floral and don’t mind a soap-like undertone, you’ll probably really like it. The sillage is marvellous. It never feels overwhelming, tiresome, or heady, like some heavy sillage fragrances, yet the shadow of the essence is always there. The price is phenomenal, not too expensive, really affordable for summer choice. Not beast mode, which is not bad if you need something safe for the office.

I based the review on a 75ml bottle I have owned since September 2021.

-Elysium

1ST Epic Fail Ever
I have never been so dissapointed after a fragrance purchase. The notes were very pleasant from the description and I said to myself that I must try this.
I didn't have great expectations but.. this was the most epic failure as a fragrance for me. I mean c'mon, I've paid 3 to 5€ for some frags bought from small shop&go stores that are waaaaaay better than this.
I got this for 10€ per 75ML.
You will get a citrus lemony bright smell from it. The smell is very pleasant and it has slight similarity with Creed Virgin Island Water. Just slightly.
Performance ? What is that ? This is not available here. Please try again later.
I am not that type of a guy that pretend to know everything or throw some words in the wind just because I am bored but guys.. if I put water & sugar on my hand it will smell longer than this so called fragrance.
I tried it multiple times and after 20 minutes I can barely see that "oily" spot that I've sprayed on. Also, after 20 minutes you can barely smell something after digging your nose very well & strong there. Too bad for the smell because it is very very nice. I hoped for at least 4 hours but it seems that it's not the case.
Projection ? Zero, nothing, nada, rien.
You can't even buy this as a car spray or room spray because it is so.. weak.
I can't blame my skin for this, sorry.
I will just throw the bottle away soon.

Overall : DON'T BUY THIS ! Make yourself a favour and have a pizza instead.

ElysiumElysium 2 months ago
I've no idea what Virgin Island Water smells like, yet this and Light Blue Eau de Toilette are very similar!

Popular Tonino Lamborghini

Invincibile by Tonino Lamborghini Prestigio (Eau de Toilette) by Tonino Lamborghini Intenso (Eau de Toilette) by Tonino Lamborghini Mitico by Tonino Lamborghini Feroce by Tonino Lamborghini Acqua (Eau de Toilette) by Tonino Lamborghini Prestigio Platinum Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Tonino Lamborghini Classico (Eau de Toilette) by Tonino Lamborghini Tonino Lamborghini pour Homme by Tonino Lamborghini Ginevra White by Tonino Lamborghini Forza by Tonino Lamborghini Azione by Tonino Lamborghini Sportivo by Tonino Lamborghini Esplosivo by Tonino Lamborghini Chrono by Tonino Lamborghini Lamborghini by Tonino Lamborghini Millennials (Eau de Toilette) by Tonino Lamborghini Ginevra Black by Tonino Lamborghini Acqua (After Shave) by Tonino Lamborghini Classico (After Shave) by Tonino Lamborghini