Tory Burch 2013 Eau de Parfum

Tory Burch (Eau de Parfum) by Tory Burch
Tory Burch (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Tory Burch for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-citrusy. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruitGrapefruit
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver
CedarCedar
SandalwoodSandalwood
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.07.2021.

0.5

Very strong
I tried this before I read the reviews. I wish I would’ve read them. This is an extremely strong perfume, but totally mainstream and blah. There’s nothing special about this whatsoever. It seems like it just wants to garner attention by the potency instead of by a beautiful smell that it lacks.

So glad I tried before I bought it. I washed it off, but the scent lingers and is extremely strong and headache producing. A total fail. I can’t rate it any lower.

Briarthorn
Save your money, nothing to see here.
This scent is very muddled and synthetic. It's difficult to pick out more than loud Citrus-like notes and floralish notes in the opening, a peony-like note in the heart and woodsy-vetiverish notes in the dry down. Nothing is very identifiable and it's all very murky. This is not a well crafted scent.

It does project well, which is ironic because it's not something I want people to know I am wearing while I review it. The longevity is also not to bad, about 6 hours before it became a skin scent and 9 hours before it was gone. Unfortunately, it did not wear well during this time, and I actually wanted it to hurry up and fade away.

Rancid, Synthetic Grapefruit Fumes
As I am trying to master the art of objectivity in fragrance reviews...it is an ongoing learning curve= I hate myself for saying this but, the truth will set me free...the truth and a shower. I am sneezing and gagging as I write this; we must soldier on! But I must say, only two sentences are required in this review. 1. Strong, massive sillage of greater than 1 meter upon initial application - dies down 6 centimeters after 1 hour. 2. This smells like a migraine inducing hairspray fixative wearing stripper namned "Jasmine" who has been on the grapefruit and pepper diet decides to drinks a dozen mimosas made with Asti Spumanti and the vomits. If you are at Sephora's try it...otherwise, don't even bother...gack!

valandria
Tory should stick to designing clothes ~
The opening of Tory Burch is an uplifting grapefruit that quickly fades into a brash, bold nightmare of a mess. For lack of a better description it is so "perfumey" somehow and gave me a bad headache besides. The color of the juice is misleading I think also. It should somehow be a green color since it's got such a bite to it.

Two excedrins and approximately 1 hour later I recovered.

ScentwitchScentwitch 6 months ago
0.5
Typical. Mainstream. No.

Popular Tory Burch

Love Relentlessly by Tory Burch Bel Azur by Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Bleue by Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Lavande by Tory Burch Tory Burch Absolu by Tory Burch Tory Burch (Perfume) by Tory Burch Just Like Heaven by Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Fou de Toi by Tory Burch Knock On Wood by Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rose by Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte by Tory Burch Nuit Azur by Tory Burch