Tous H₂O 2009

Tous H₂O by Tous
Tous H₂O is a perfume by Tous for women and was released in 2009. The scent is fresh-floral. It was last marketed by Perfumes y Diseño.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesApple, Jasmine, Rose, White blossoms
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, White amber, Cedarwood

Submitted by Tivellon, last update on 24.01.2017.

Abstraction Abstracted
I generally steer clear of perfumes with the words "water" and "blue" in their names, as aquatic fragrances do not agree with me. TOUS H2O, which is the first creation of this house I've ever tried, does not cause me undue strife, I am happy to report.

On the other hand, it's so abstract and generic that I have no idea what to say about it! Not a single note is independently detectable to me. There is a vaguely citrus quality to it, and also a vaguely aquatic quality to it, and then of course some unidentifiable abstract florals. In terms of quality level, I'd compare this to the creations of the house of Salvatore Ferragamo, which are also largely synthetic. The composition itself reminds me of the offerings of the house of Clean.

TOUS H2O seems fine as a fragrance for someone who just wants to spritz something on. Inoffensive, nonaggressive and not unpleasant. Just okay. I imagine that this is quite inexpensive, although I haven't looked...

by Florblanca
by Florblanca

Popular Tous

Touch The Original Gold / Touch by Tous Tous (Eau de Parfum) by Tous 1920 The Origin (Eau de Parfum) by Tous Happy Moments by Tous Tous Moments - Love by Tous Tous Man Sport by Tous Touch The Sensual Gold / Sensual Touch by Tous Tous Man Intense by Tous Rosa by Tous Tous L'Eau de Toilette by Tous Tous Kids Boy by Tous Rosa Eau Légère by Tous Tous L'Eau de Parfum by Tous Tous (Eau de Toilette) by Tous Tous in Heaven Him by Tous Tous Man by Tous Baby Tous by Tous Oh! The Origin (Eau de Parfum) by Tous Tous Garden Edition by Tous Tous in Heaven Her by Tous