Tous Man Intense 2013

Tous Man Intense by Tous
Tous Man Intense is a perfume by Tous for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Perfumes y Diseño.

Top Notes Top NotesNeroliNeroli
Tunesian petitgrainTunesian petitgrain
Heart Notes Heart NotesSage absoluteSage absolute
Provençal lavenderProvençal lavender
Tunisian orange blossomTunisian orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
Tonka beanTonka bean
MuskMusk
MossMoss

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 19.09.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is South African model David Miller.

gorgeous cheapie
I blindly bought this frag because I heard some good reviews I don't even recall where but it got me curious about it and it was cheap enough to risk it and I'm SO glad I did.

This is certainly a Lavander, Sage and Neroli heaven! The key player here is certainly the Lavander and even though it's not listed I feel some hints of tobacco which I love (perhaps some other note is making me evoke Tobacco) It's a strong fragrance with a spicy/musky undertone.

The price tag on this is low and the value is high. It's an awesome scent with decent projection and a very good longevity so give it a shot.

GolcherGolcher 2 years ago
According to the radar here this mainly a Summer frag, I disagree completely. I see this as a Autumn and Spring mainly

by Golcher
by Golcher
by eBOSS
by eBOSS

Popular Tous

1920 The Origin (Eau de Parfum) by Tous Touch The Original Gold / Touch by Tous Tous (Eau de Parfum) by Tous Happy Moments by Tous Tous Man Sport by Tous Tous Moments - Love by Tous Touch The Sensual Gold / Sensual Touch by Tous Rosa by Tous Tous Kids Boy by Tous Rosa Eau Légère by Tous Tous H₂O by Tous Tous Man Les Colognes Concentrées by Tous Tous L'Eau de Parfum by Tous Tous (Eau de Toilette) by Tous Tous L'Eau de Toilette by Tous Tous in Heaven Him by Tous Tous Man by Tous Baby Tous by Tous Oh! The Origin (Eau de Parfum) by Tous 1920 The Origin (Eau de Toilette) by Tous