Tous Man Intense (2013)

Tous Man Intense by Tous

Tous Man Intense is a perfume by Tous for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is being marketed by Perfumes y Diseño.

Top Notes Top NotesNeroli, Tunesian petitgrain
Heart Notes Heart NotesSage absolute, Provençal lavender, Tunisian orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Tonka bean, Musk, Moss

Submitted by Joe, last update on 19.09.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is South African model David Miller.

6.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

gorgeous cheapie
I blindly bought this frag because I heard some good reviews I don't even recall where but it got me curious about it and it was cheap enough to risk it and I'm SO glad I did.

This is certainly a Lavander, Sage and Neroli heaven! The key player here is certainly the Lavander and even though it's not listed I feel some hints of tobacco which I love (perhaps some other note is making me evoke Tobacco) It's a strong fragrance with a spicy/musky undertone.

The price tag on this is low and the value is high. It's an awesome scent with decent projection and a very good longevity so give it a shot.

Golcher 84 days ago
According to the radar here this mainly a Summer frag, I disagree completely. I see this as a Autumn and Spring mainly
6.0
6.0

by Golcher
by Golcher
by eBOSS
by eBOSS

Popular Tous

Touch The Original Gold / Touch by Tous Tous (Eau de Parfum) by Tous Tous H₂O by Tous Tous Man Sport by Tous Tous Man Intense by Tous Rosa by Tous Touch The Sensual Gold / Sensual Touch by Tous Tous Man by Tous Tous in Heaven Him by Tous 1920 The Origin by Tous Happy Moments by Tous Tous L'Eau de Toilette by Tous Tous L'Eau de Parfum by Tous Tous Moments - Love by Tous Tous in Heaven Her by Tous Baby Tous by Tous Tous (Eau de Toilette) by Tous Tous Kids Boy by Tous Rosa Eau Légère by Tous Tous Garden Edition by Tous